It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Races?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

he accused me of post stalking for pointing it out on his thread, a little touchy no?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I dont think its helpful when people demand 'the evidence', you're on ATS, look for yourself. It's not like people should have to do all the work for you, you know its there, so have a look. You know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

Because i know we dont have the technology to make right angles at over 10,000 MPH. Thats something much more advanced than we can even comprehend at this time in history. Even now its still hard to believe the Government could harness such knowledge to build these types of crafts. AND why would our own Government make us believe there are Aliens running a muck on our planet to cover up top secret technology? That does not make sense in any one you want to try to make sense of it. Why cover a small conspiracy like not telling the US Citizens that you are on the verge of a great surge of new technology with hiding from the whole Planet that Aliens are visiting us. This is why i have always dismissed the Government as being the source of what is going on here. This is one reason i believe this to be Extraterrestrial.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Santa and the Covenant can both make sharp turns at high speeds, Why should I prefer your Lizard people over Santa or the Elites?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePuppyTurtle

Santa and the Covenant can both make sharp turns at high speeds, Why should I prefer your Lizard people over Santa or the Elites?

The fact you just compared Santa and an alien race from Halo to ET, my god man, what the hell is wrong with your head? If u are going to compare why not compare with something like the supernatural or beyond which is fully relevant and may even be connected. Obviously this was probably your way of being funny but still.... anyway whatever i guess.

As for the topic at hand, the guy in your OP makes good points but it's hard to tell if what he is saying is really true or not, though he seems to believe it himself. I can attest that there is at least "some" truth to humanoid extraterrestirals, because surely our humanoid form is not unique to just our one planet in this small solar system on the edge of a single galaxy, i mean come on what are the odds that we are the only ones. Who's to say that in ancient times it was impossible for there to have existed advanced people from another age who maybe "moved on" so to speak ^^. We don't know but that goes both ways so it's not impossible and can be fun to speculate on. Also according to the big bang we all came from was it 4 elements? So then it would be very likely that there are going to be similarities somewhere in the cosmos, and not that every single planet is totally unique, that's ridiculous. However that is just my best guess based on what i know and if the big bang is proven false then i suppose we'd have an even wider question to ask. As for the broader scope of ETs, the skies the limit as far as i can see and then some. I have only encountered Greys and Human(ish) ETs so i can only really attest to that much.

Also i have had plenty of minor experiences which seem to be saying something along the lines of "you are not alone" but of course it is unclear to what extent and which way that goes. All in all i think the best way for you or anybody to find out for yourself is to go outside, and think about it. Put the intent into your mind and start thinking heavily on it, meditate if you can and just let your mind go out there. I cannot count how many times i'd be sitting outside in the park by the water and be thinking about the possibilities of ET races only to see stars pop out of nowhere and start blinking, so just believe, have a little faith. It goes a long way towards finding out.

If all you or anyone else wants is undeniable proof then you are going about it the wrong way, why hand out freebies when you can work for your answers, right? "E.D.U.C.A.T.I.O.N"

PS - forgive me if there is any mistakes, as it is 2 a.m and i am not fully awake at the moment ^_^

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Why are you comparing something that could Exist to Fairy-Tales? It doesnt make you right. It just makes you look like a smartass.
edit on 9-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Why? They both have the same amount of evidence for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Why? They both have the same amount of evidence for them.

Wrong, there is more evidence for the possibility of Extra Terrestrials by a long shot then there is for Santa Clause (fake) and the Covenant from Halo (video game). U better be joking or you just lost your credibility pal.
edit on 9-7-2011 by HanyouSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
When will all these races stop messing with humans? Looks like every other race creates a problem of its own in reality there is none. I wish they mind their own business and stop assuming the Earth as some sort of playground.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Or even God himself for that matter. I dont know whats wrong with skeptics. Their brains must take in information differently lol

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Because i know we dont have the technology to make right angles at over 10,000 MPH. Thats something much more advanced than we can even comprehend at this time in history.

Is there any evidence for this, that, a UFO can instantaneously accelerate to 10,000 MPH perpendicular to its position?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit
Wrong, there is more evidence for the possibility of Extra Terrestrials by a long shot then there is for Santa Clause (fake) and the Covenant from Halo (video game). U better be joking or you just lost your credibility pal.
edit on 9-7-2011 by HanyouSpirit because: (no reason given)

What evidence? Obscure photos? We can spin them and portray them to look like Santa Claus' slay. You'd probably even believe it and buy a book or two on the "santa claus cover-up".

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
When will all these races stop messing with humans? Looks like every other race creates a problem of its own in reality there is none. I wish they mind their own business and stop assuming the Earth as some sort of playground.

Earth is a mess at the moment so why should they not be watching. If my neighbor was causing a ruckus, setting off A-BOMBS and acting violently to nothing (oil, power, greed, crap like that) i'd sure as hell be watching and if i can do something about it. Surely you are not saying that every possible race is just messing, i mean some maybe but we have no idea who is who and which are "self servant" and which are "servant to others". I think before you start accusing into the void you better find out as otherwise it may or may not come off as insulting (that is if they (possible ETS) even care).

As for every other race, well again we really do not know and i am not sure that is totally accurate, more like certain groups are self servant and others are servant to others, kind of like here on earth. That sure is possible yea and very true for us, as Balance is a law of the universe ^_^.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

We're not talking about ET's in general, We're talking about your Elaborate world of Lizard people and Gray Dwarfs, You're Ridiculous fantasy is Just as Likely as Halo's. Actually, Halo' is better because it makes fewer assumptions and Contradicts less Science.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im pretty sure i heard this claim in some documentary.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We're not talking about ET's in general, We're talking about your Elaborate world of Lizard people and Gray Dwarfs, You're Ridiculous fantasy is Just as Likely as Halo's. Actually, Halo' is better because it makes fewer assumptions and Contradicts less Science.

Lizards exist, so why is it so hard to believe that at one time or perhaps somewhere out there or here there exists (existed) lizard like humanoids? I mean in ancient texts you have people talking about serpent like people right? Surely there is something here since a lot of myths and stuff are "based", however loosely on reality?

Gray dwarfs i am not so sure about, so i do not know. And Halo is really a video game, there is no based on or anything ,it was totally created from the minds of it's developers, sure some of the science and future tech was speculated on from our potential future yea, but otherwise totally made up so better not to mix video games into this, however do what u like i suppose.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

This refers back to the Alex Collier material. I've seen Alex Collier. He is very serious about what he is doing. And I see you turning it into an "interesting read."

I think a person should either get into this subject or stay out of it. From my view, you're in it whether you like it or not. But I don't need a bunch of people dealing with this subject who are going to take material like Alex Collier's and just dismiss it.

Alex's problem, from what I can tell, is that he's in over his head. If he can't step back and get some perspective to what he is doing, he'll go crazy.

It is quite possible, because this seems to be true of many contactees, that Alex is on a line that is not being totally honest with him. Some of these contacts seem very friendly and full of useful data, but in the end the contactee is running around in circles wondering what to do.

I've only seen a few contactees really settle down and turn their data into something that makes sense to other people. Most of them go off on some spiritualistic or New Age tangent. Those guys are deceiving themselves.

I've listened to (or read reports from) probably close to a hundred different people who claim to have gained important knowledge from ET sources. I think a number of them are quite sincere. But so much of it comes down to "believe in us." So for most of us it's a confusion, because we're not prepared to join some weird new religion just because some guy claims he met Jehovah in person or something (real example).

But if you are going to end up with a worthwhile opinion on this subject you're going to have to wade through a bunch of this material until you can begin to tell where useful ends and garbage begins. If you're not prepared to do that, I wouldn't recommend even reading it. Even if it does seem "interesting."

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yep. Thats why people have been experiencing this for over 40 years. Right...everyone is just crazy right?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Well said. Exactly. There is a possibility that ET's could come here from some distant star system, but it won't be a friendly encounter at all. No species would waste so much resources without the possible returns of greater resources in return.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

Who knows how these ET's travel. And its possible that they could be Time Travelers they dont have to be Aliens. And plus im sure it would be friendly. Just because most of our species are savage idiots doesnt mean they would have to be.
edit on 9-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join