It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Races?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This post covers loads of topics. The original author obviously has a lot to share, have a read and see what you think. It gets deep....although it is based on a questionable premise there is a lot of great things to ponder here.

So, I would like to start off with this material told to me by Vasais on June 5, 1996: " We have been in communication with many races regarding militant decision-making. We all agree that conflict in the end serves one purpose - to create fear. This, we know, removes the original intent from creations. We are hopeful that sincerity will gain momentum."
______beforeitsnews/story/787/216/Extraterrestrial_Races.html

I personally love reading this kind of stuff, what do you think????

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sounds like something fun to read, but taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

absolutely, although it is interesting to note how specific it gets.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I hate posts that just contain a link for something to read.

At least summarize it and add your opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
WOW!! I've never been to the extraterrestrial races before. Do they have the 3-legged, oh wait, the 17-legged race?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I personally love reading this kind of stuff, what do you think????

What do you think? You failed to address that in your op.

What do I think? I think this needs to be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. So huge, in fact, that I am forced to dismiss it. Logic, reason and common sense prevent me from falling victim to this obvious flimflam.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It has no verifiable evidence to speak of and it reads like cheap science fiction. I'll pass on this.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Those with the most experience teach others what they know. This is called by them the Law of Consistency. They know that their children are their legacy.

Whether it's real or not there seems to be a lot of good points in that article. So maybe...........

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I hate posts that just contain a link for something to read.

At least summarize it and add your opinion.

Do you mean posts like this one ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I think that specific knowledge about certain star systems and their apparent inhabitants is fascinating. I refrained from adding my personal thoughts on this because I don't feel that my speculation is terribly important.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1

Those with the most experience teach others what they know. This is called by them the Law of Consistency. They know that their children are their legacy.

Whether it's real or not there seems to be a lot of good points in that article. So maybe...........

That's what I thought, and I thought it was worth presenting. There seems to be a boatload of humanity in aliens posts..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

no ones asking you to subscribe, just presenting you with something you may enjoy.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Good read actually, had me hooked.
The author should start writing the script for those god awful Sy-Fy original movies.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

As long as it is clear that the stuff presented in this thread is nothing more than fiction. The main problem with this subject is that there are too many ignorant participants who can't tell the difference.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Totally in agreement. I just thought it was a great read.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

You can tell this guy has no Idea what he's talking about by the Misapplication of the word "race".

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
There are already well thought out threads covering this topic .

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
More "propaganda" to indoctrinate the sheeple that there are "good aliens" which will come to our rescue when evil on this Earth becomes unbearable. And I wonder what they will the tell us? Nobody should have personal weapons, there should be one ruler a "wise council", how we all misunderstand our religions...we've come to save you from an evil plan...,

Geez, if you are going to believe in this, do yourself a favour and research some more. If there were truly "good aliens", why oh why wouldn't they have interceded already? Free will, prime directive -NOT.

And ask yourself - why would SOMEBODY want you to believe in the idea of good aliens?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Pleiadeans? Sirians? Lyrians? Andromedian? Did they forget about Arcturians? What about Spikanians? Antaresians? Polluxians? Capellians? Aldebaranians? Regulians? Betelgesians? Bellatrixians? Algolians? Altairians? Denebians? Procyonians?

Oh that's right I made up the ones after Arcturians from being an Astronomy student and knowing the bright stars of the constellations in our Northrend hemisphere. Hey, see, now I add stories around each of these names, and there you have it a perfect article for ETs.

Wow they know so much, one would say they have been there, Councils really? Excellent for a book! True story? - Epic fail.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
They have all this information on these different "races" but are unable to get one picture?

I could easily write up false data such as this without much hardship. Hell, give me an hour and a pipe full of mother nature's finest and I could come up with some stories that would blow peoples minds.

I truly feel sorry for the people who buy into this kind of stuff.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join