It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Races?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I went through a stage of being interested by all the races and what not, but to me its just like some imaginative older single man has gotten really bored, gotten drunk on special brew and just rattled out these stories. Nordic space people? Lizard men? Grays? Grays working for lizard men? All very strange, all humanoid too.

I'm being negative for the soul reason of credibility, I did once see a documentary with a US politician saying there was more than one Alien race, but as I recall that was the only "credible" source I've heard of as of yet! And I cant find it, so anyone that wants to take that literally or what ever, don't, because if I cant provide the evidence, then its not evidence at all!

I have no doubt there is more than one alien race, maybe more than 10 that are even capable of inter-stellar travel, and maybe they have all visited Earth! But once I start thinking about that, the more I start thinking about EVE online and aliens trading pulse cannons for space credits.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Pleiadeans? Sirians? Lyrians? Andromedian? Did they forget about Arcturians? What about Spikanians? Antaresians? Polluxians? Capellians? Aldebaranians? Regulians? Betelgesians? Bellatrixians? Algolians? Altairians? Denebians? Procyonians?

Yeah, Tell it, He also forgot the Sangheili, Xenomorphs, Unggoy, Flying Polyps, Transformers, Sarlacc, Na'vi, Flood, The Fib, Megamind, Clefairy, Zorgons, Yolkians, Kig-Yar, and Flying Spaghetti Monster

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I can tell you with 100% certainty that The Pleiadians and "Greys" are real ET races. Don't take my word for it though, research yourself. Seek and you shall know the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have no doubt that beings that are called "Nordics" and "Greys", along with other types, are in fact making their presence know. I just do not believe a word of what was written in the link.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by mb2591

absolutely, although it is interesting to note how specific it gets.

spot on

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightw0rker
I can tell you with 100% certainty that The Pleiadians and "Greys" are real ET races. Don't take my word for it though, research yourself. Seek and you shall know the truth.

I've also heard of other stories with Pleiadeans. But some also talk about Arcturians and when they start mentioning every star on the northern hemisphere it gets ridiculous. But unlike the greys there is just as vague clues of those other races as there are for reptilians.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Cheers for the links, good threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There are a lot of common themes with other information out there about this topic. With so many different UFO sightings going on around the world something is going on. It is hard to be certain about what the actual situation is, but the link presents as a reasonable assessment. The main thing that stuck out was that it is up to all of us to sort the mess out.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by kro32
I hate posts that just contain a link for something to read. At least summarize it and add your opinion.

Do you mean posts like this one ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ha! What a great find, tp! Touche!

Well, kro? Are you gonna answer him?

*snicker*

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lightw0rker

If you know they are real with "100% certainty" then you should have no problem showing us your credible evidence?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Then i hope you have evidence why they shouldnt exist cause its common sense that the Universe is big enough for us not to be alone. Common Sense is your friend.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I'm not the one making wild claims, so I have no reason to provide evidence. Those making the claims must provide the evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Its like your asking us to show you a Alien Space Craft or something....I know your skeptical but im pretty sure you can draw conclusions.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Draw conclusions from what? Someone here has claimed they are "100% certain" that alien races exist and I am simply asking them to show us their evidence for this wild and improbable claim.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

From all the coverups from the Government and all the sightings from before the 1900's. Skeptics will be Skeptics but its undeniable for the sightings pre 1900

Christopher Columbus' sighting.

18th Century UFO sighting

The Battle Of Nuremberg

Explain those...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't need to explain those events, I'm not the one claiming they are the result of extraterrestrials. I believe those events are either fabrications or misidentifications of natural phenomena. It is up to the "believers" to explain why and how those events were related to alien life.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Mhmmm. Just like a Skeptic. Making fun of believers but when we bring stuff that is undeniable Alien you cant explain it. Lol

Huge squares and circles and arrows fighting in the sky cant be explained by natural explanations. Do we see things like that now a days?

And its really Natural to see lights coming out of the Water and shooting to the sky...Yep really freaking natural.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not saying I know exactly what caused those events, what I am saying is that it is much more logical and reasonable to view the simplest explanation as the best. So instead of saying those historical sightings are the result of aliens, I'd rather say they are something natural being misidentified or they are simply "not proven" (Scottish verdict). Lets also remember that these stories might have been rewritten or otherwise changed through the centuries.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Well still you have to consider the fact that this might be ET. Theres always that option. And its sad when i see people are too closed minded to see that. (no offense to you personally)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by Turiddu

Well still you have to consider the fact that this might be ET. Theres always that option. And its sad when i see people are too closed minded to see that. (no offense to you personally)

Yes, I suppose that is an option, It could also be that they saw Santa's sleigh, Or it could be some mermaids, or spider-man, Or the Covenant (Unlikely though, because they aren't supposed to find Earth until the 2550's).

Can you give me any reason to prefer your explanation over these?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join