It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake: Elenin: As Predicted : On Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by phantomjack

You know, every single planet and moon and asteroid in the solar system could be aligned with the earth and sun and it wouldn't have 1% the effect the moon has on the earth all by itself!!!!

Stop this foolishness, go to a library and read a book!

The numbers have been posted here many many times, but I suppose that real education doesn't get you noticed as much as fantasy does.

And I do appreciate your objective point of view.

However, there are way too many unanswered questions regarding this "Comet"

There are so many parallels made to Nibiru. You can go to the library yourself and do your homework as well, my friend.

Are you going to discount THOUSANDS of years of writings from hundreds of religions and civilizations as just Fantasy?

Or are you going to just assume your life as usual and think that the bubble you live in is going to be around forever.

Nothing, my friend, lasts forever. Your way of life or mine.

So please, take your own advice and go read a book. Start with the Kolbrin Bible.

Your statement is 100% true. Second to the SUN, the moon has the most gravitational effect on the Earth. That is a fact. However, I find it hard to think that two scientifically based predictions in the past 5 months, that were right on to the date are just coincidences or good guesses.

Saturn right now is being ripped a new butt, as ELE is passing. But that can be a different thread if you like.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A comet absolutely cannot affect the Earth from that far away, the gravitational attraction is just too weak. Even if it were a brown dwarf like many people think I still don't think it's close enough to affect us gravitationally. The idea of a comet or even a brown dwarf as far away as it is causing earthquakes here on Earth due to gravity alone is outrageous. What's the closest that Elenin will get to Earth, does anybody know? Also does anybody know how far away it was during the time of the earthquake?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by nusnus

There have been several people in the ATS and underground who have gone on record. Google "elenin 7/7/2011" and see what you find.

This ATS thread covers a lot of it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, NASA hasn't admitted anything...and won't.

Next, look for another event in the next 36 hours, which, I expect to be in North America.

Where in North America ?
Please don't make me lose it

It is a known fact that major earthquakes are followed by increases in other earthquake activity or volcanic activity somewhere else on the globe.

I apply Newtonian law when it comes to things of this nature. The earth gave in one area, so therefore another area must give in an equal reaction.

If you have been following the activity all up and down the Missouri River, you will know that there is a lot of flood water that is being held back, and, the dams are not being vented to accommodate the increase in run off. I am just saying, a minor quake along the New Madrid Fault line could prove to be more than what some dams can hold.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just wandering is this the fourth time in a row that a Mag 7+ earthquake has happened when elenin earth and sun are aligned?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

its not even aligned with earth, its aligned with mars....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

A comet absolutely cannot affect the Earth from that far away, the gravitational attraction is just too weak. Even if it were a brown dwarf like many people think I still don't think it's close enough to affect us gravitationally. The idea of a comet or even a brown dwarf as far away as it is causing earthquakes here on Earth due to gravity alone is outrageous. What's the closest that Elenin will get to Earth, does anybody know? Also does anybody know how far away it was during the time of the earthquake?

the closest it will get is aproximately 0.23 AU i believe

Which is still quite far away in comet terms tbh

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Can you please point out the similarities between a hypothetical planet that has an orbit of 3600 years and a comet that may not even return due to the eccentricity of its orbit and if it is a long-period comet its orbit will most likely be several million years?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
Sorry guys, but this is becoming pretty scary.

If you genuinely believe this stuff, why on earth are you sat at computer asking people to debunk it?
If you believe we are all going to die, then go out and live it up. Go spend all your money.

ohhhh, there's a conspiracy. It's all manufactured by TPTB to scare the browns out of people so they will go spend all their cash to get the economies moving!

Hmm, maybe I should start a new thread about that!!

st.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Closest: 22 Million Miles. Current distance is I think, and I am guessing from data I have seen, around 1.4 AU? Look it up on JPL.

It may be outrageous if the situation were in a vacuum void of all other events and data currently occurring. NASA has not been clear on the composition of the "comet" and if you look at the JPL models, the darn thing is changing course at 10 degree angles. How can that be?

All things being equal, I would agree with you. However, there are too many unanswered questions, or rather, a void of information coming from Government.

I look at these things:

1. Ancient scripts and writings
2. History of the world, in comparison to the events in number 1
3. The heightened distribution of warnings from NASA to its employees
4. The same about FEMA
5. Why is Hollywood bombarding us with end of the world movies?
6. We can track a bolt in orbit, and it took an unknown russian astronomer to find ELE in November?
7. Why was the shuttle program discontinued?
8. Why is the US Government behaving and spending money like there is no tomorrow?
9. Why the push for one world government?
10. An inbound object that we can not see? Or can we see it?

These and other questions keep me awake at night.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Looks like more paranoid ramblings of super conspiracy tin foil heads. Please stop spreading fear. When that time comes, it will come, and it is better to have spent your time trying to better society than tear away at it's fabric. Spend some time with your loved ones. It appears you may need more meaningful relationships in your life.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You have June 7th instead of July 7th.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Can you please point out the similarities between a hypothetical planet that has an orbit of 3600 years and a comet that may not even return due to the eccentricity of its orbit and if it is a long-period comet its orbit will most likely be several million years?

Well, in order to prove that theory, one would have to assume that ELE is a comet to begin with. Also, we would have to rely on the data that NASA is feeding us as truth.

We don't know if the orbit is eccentric. From what I have seen in the JPL model is a pretty nicely rounded orbit, up until about a week ago when mysteriously, those lines turned into adjusted trajectories. Why? Did the path actually change, or was the data wrong?

If you look back at history and the events that took place in and around 3500 and 3600 years, you will note rather traumatic events on earth. But one would have to believe the writings, in order to conclude that the events happened. Just to name a few on the timeline are the great flood, atlantis, exodus and the plagues. Of course, we can only go back so far.

Then you have to look at the archeological findings as well, like, earliest man being traced back to 13000 BC in North America. What happened to man before then? 13000 BC is on the 3500/3600 rotation cycle, relatively.

Look at archeology in general. We still can't explain why pyramids were built all over the globe? Stone structures like Stonehenge. Why? Were the people of the time building structures of stone because they knew stone would survive the cycles and that they, civilization, would be pretty much annihilated?

Why has NASA speculated that our sun was a binary star?

Why did NASA speculate about Planet X back in the early 80's only to never talk about it again?

There are many questions that are unanswered as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainEnigma

So I do. However, the month doesn't make a difference. As you will see from this correct picture, Earth, Elenin, and Saturn are still in the same relative positions to each other.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/808e22816d0b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by mb2591

its not even aligned with earth, its aligned with mars....

its not mars . mercury/ele/saturn

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
Looks like more paranoid ramblings of super conspiracy tin foil heads. Please stop spreading fear. When that time comes, it will come, and it is better to have spent your time trying to better society than tear away at it's fabric. Spend some time with your loved ones. It appears you may need more meaningful relationships in your life.

You know, its insulting to be called names. You dont know me, I dont know you. But I dont sit around all day thinking up of things to invoke fear.

Lets just say you might be one of those who is satisfied to take what ever comes your way. And in a fashion, I would have to agree with that, because really, there is nothing that I can do about ELE anyway. I have already chosen to not live in a world of destruction. My family and I have chosen to take it for what ever it is, and parish if need be.

ATS however is a place where like minded people gather and talk. And, that is all that we are doing here, Friend. Talking.

To suggest that I need "more meaningful relationships" is downright insulting. There is no need for that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Ok so I checked Terrals posts online and such, and they're talking like some parts of the country are safe and others aren't. Correct me if I'm wrong here guys, but if a comet hits earth, wouldn't it be safe to say we're all fracked?

Look up ship with hole in one room analogy...we're all on the same ship here.
edit on 6-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

No. The earth will probably just bobble and this could cause water to come inland. Then in about 45-60 days the water will drain off. This is one possible thing. A lot of things could crack and split. Water lines, maybe the electrical grid could go down. Nuclear reactors near coastlines could be flooded. Cemetery inhabitants in coastal areas could be washed up. (Camping's prediction, the dead shall come from their graves)

Some thoughts.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Could some explain why there would be an earthquake just because Saturn, a comet and Earth align?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Elenin currently has an eccentricity of 1.0000606. Anything that has an eccentricity over at perihelion is expected to be ejected from the solar system never to return. Even if the eccentricity drops it will still be very close to 1 meaning it has a very long orbit. I will get to the archaeology parts after I get back from dinner as I will need to do some research on that, but the stuff about binary stars and Planet X I can answer right now. As far as I know NASA never really supported the binary star hypothesis. Most of the ones claiming that are astronomers at universities. Primarily the like of Whitmire and Matese who proposed the Nemesis hypothesis. As the years have passed and we have acquired more data about our solar system, the odds of a binary star existing are very low. As for Planet X, the search has actually been occurring since the discovery of Neptune. Shortly after its discovery perturbations were found in its orbit as well as Uranus'. This lead astronomers to believe there was another planet past Neptune. This eventually lead to the discovery of Pluto, however it did not explain away the perturbations. However, when Voyager II did its fly-by of Neptune we learned that we had its mass wrong, we also discovered several new moons. When this information was plugged in the perturbations disappeared and the need for Planet X was over.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

It can't be explained because it is fiction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join