It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake: Elenin: As Predicted : On Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

The only thing I don't thing jives with Terrel is the fact that he "disappeared" on June 30th.

I am anxious to see what plays out over the next few days. I will either become a believer or a fool

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just checked the JPL orbit diagram for Elenin and there is not even a close alignment between Earth-Elenin-any other object in the solar system. Also, for those saying it is 7-7 in some places, Terral used the JPL Small-Body Database Browser who uses EST I believe. If not that GMT. Either way it is still not the 7th in either of those places.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Ah, it is in NZ...

Second Line.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Ok gotcha- so with all these predictions, which time zone are we supposed to be using?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I just checked the JPL orbit diagram for Elenin and there is not even a close alignment between Earth-Elenin-any other object in the solar system. Also, for those saying it is 7-7 in some places, Terral used the JPL Small-Body Database Browser who uses EST I believe. If not that GMT. Either way it is still not the 7th in either of those places.

I believe that the 6th, 7th, and 8th, would be the peak days of any type of effect from ELE on earth. It would be difficult to say that it would peak on the 7th, or that the peak effect would cause some major movement on the earth's crust on a specific day, at a specific time.

I would say the window of effect is upon us, if it is indeed a result of ELE

link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
It was predicted that when Elenin, Saturn, and Earth aligned on 7.7.11, we would see the signs here on earth.

FOXNEWS REPORTS

and here

Elenin Warning

Just as it was predicted for the last alignment on March 11 when the Japan quake hit, this 7.8 magnitude quake could in fact be a result of the magnetic / gravitational forces at play as ELE makes her approach.

Sorry guys, but this is becoming pretty scary.

Debunk away!

hate to say your right this is getting pretty scary :s
its strange that 1 day before they prediction and if you look at the nasa site.
on the 6th the alignment is close enof :s
and also the dust storm isnt somthing you see everyday :s
say what you want but why release this today when ele is in perfect orbit with saturn
Cassini Captures Images and Sounds of Saturn Storm
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Ok gotcha- so with all these predictions, which time zone are we supposed to be using?

Well, thats a very good question. I think if you use the time zone where the effect occurred, I would be ok with that, LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here is another reference to the alignment and 7/7/11:

LINK

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
am i hearing a humm sound..oh yeah..haarp is firing up..guys and gals hold on to your hats.....

link   

LOL thats just mean now
Ozarks on his head and such hehehe

But I noticed something interesting in his posts.

He wants people to stock up on food.

And it might sound bizarre but a very well known spiritual leader of the Sufi order has been going around telling people to stock up on food too. These people can't even be related I'm sure. So thats what caught my eye in the first glance.

Just letting you people know Terral isnt the only person who thinks stocking up on food is a good idea.

link   
This is an interesting one:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

There have been several people in the ATS and underground who have gone on record. Google "elenin 7/7/2011" and see what you find.

This ATS thread covers a lot of it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, NASA hasn't admitted anything...and won't.

Next, look for another event in the next 36 hours, which, I expect to be in North America.

Where in North America ?
Please don't make me lose it

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks I'll look these up.

reply to post by nusnus

There have been several people in the ATS and underground who have gone on record. Google "elenin 7/7/2011" and see what you find.

Next, look for another event in the next 36 hours, which, I expect to be in North America.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just for quick reference. Here is a photo from the JPL simulation. As can be plainly seen Earth, Elenin, and Saturn are not even remotely aligned. For that matter Earth, Elenin and any object within the orbit of Saturn is not aligned either.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0093d08ac746.gif[/atsimg]

link   
reply to post by phantomjack

You know, every single planet and moon and asteroid in the solar system could be aligned with the earth and sun and it wouldn't have 1% the effect the moon has on the earth all by itself!!!!

Stop this foolishness, go to a library and read a book!

The numbers have been posted here many many times, but I suppose that real education doesn't get you noticed as much as fantasy does.

link   

Originally posted by nusnus

LOL thats just mean now
Ozarks on his head and such hehehe

But I noticed something interesting in his posts.

He wants people to stock up on food.

And it might sound bizarre but a very well known spiritual leader of the Sufi order has been going around telling people to stock up on food too. These people can't even be related I'm sure. So thats what caught my eye in the first glance.

Just letting you people know Terral isnt the only person who thinks stocking up on food is a good idea.

Agreed. And, I have personally stocked up, but for other reasons as well, including the general state of affairs across the globe.

The bottom line is, IMHO, that unless you have already built a bunker 40 feet underground, and if the predictions that ELE is an "ELE" -- you are toast.

So the question becomes:

1. Try to survive
2. Parish

Which would you do?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by facchino
reply to post by phantomjack

I suppose the only comment I would make is that a 7.8 is not a "mega" earthquake and quakes this size have happened on days when is not in alignment.
Pretty bloody big but not a megaquake like Japan.

However - if this "elenin" is closer to us than it was when (for the sake of argument) it caused the 9.0+ quake in Japan, then logic would dictate its effect would be amplified and cause at minimum the same magnitude quake?

Just a logical take on it all.

Regards

the one in japan was a ele / earth alignment
this alignment ist with earth its with mercury/ele/saturn
greatings

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Downside to this is EVERY EVENT that happens in the next 36 hours will be taken as proof of ELENIN/nibiru
ATS always talks about denying ignorance, denying scaremongers, but a lot of you guys are scaremongers..

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c423718eb8eb.png[/atsimg]

Wait, wait, wait! Saturn, Elenin and Earth do not line up on 7/7/11. They are millions of miles apart. Also if (and I don't think people seem to get this) if Elenin was a Brown Dwarf (etc) it would not need an alignment to do damage to our planet.

ALS

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Can you please elaborate on this? I've been following this as well, and while I don't believe an alignment in the solar system that doesn't involve Earth would have any gravitational effects on Earth (I'm not sure about this but Elenin has been seen, and it's small. I don't think a small object can have anywhere near the effects people are trying to link to Elenin.) I'm curious to hear what you mean and whether it's your own theory or something you read/heard somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join