It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Earthquake: Elenin: As Predicted : On Time

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by dethduck
Good points and not only that, but Honda and Levy will be a lot closer and nobody is saying a thing about them. It's the name I guess--the fact that everyone can do the woo-woo EleNin thing. I have the feeling that had Elenin been named Smith, nobody would even notice it. (and yes,I know I said this another thread)

What if Elenin is just a diversion for the real event.
Like the appetiser for the main meal?
Like the exhibition bout before the main event?

Honda and Levy will be a lot closer and yes, no body seems to give a rats about them.

YET>>>>>

What if Honda and Levy are the true Nibiru?

edit on 9-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by dethduck
Good points and not only that, but Honda and Levy will be a lot closer and nobody is saying a thing about them. It's the name I guess--the fact that everyone can do the woo-woo EleNin thing. I have the feeling that had Elenin been named Smith, nobody would even notice it. (and yes,I know I said this another thread)

What if Elenin is just a diversion for the real event.
Like the appetiser for the main meal?
Like the exhibition bout before the main event?

Honda and Levy will be a lot closer and yes, no body seems to give a rats about them.

YET>>>>>

What if Honda and Levy are the true Nibiru?

edit on 9-7-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

What "real event"?
Honda and Levy have both been observed and are comets.
I haven't seen anything that leads me to believe Nibiru exists.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by Heartisblack

LOL thats just mean now
Ozarks on his head and such hehehe

But I noticed something interesting in his posts.

He wants people to stock up on food.

And it might sound bizarre but a very well known spiritual leader of the Sufi order has been going around telling people to stock up on food too. These people can't even be related I'm sure. So thats what caught my eye in the first glance.

Just letting you people know Terral isnt the only person who thinks stocking up on food is a good idea.

Agreed. And, I have personally stocked up, but for other reasons as well, including the general state of affairs across the globe.

The bottom line is, IMHO, that unless you have already built a bunker 40 feet underground, and if the predictions that ELE is an "ELE" -- you are toast.

So the question becomes:

1. Try to survive
2. Parish

Which would you do?

Definitely BOTH. Not a typo, by my slant on it...
Why are we so preoccupied with the inevitable?
Because just maybe that's what TPTB can most capitalize on right
now-- as if any of us are in control of a situation by just discussing it.
It's starting to look like both sides of the gridiron at this brain game
feel they can win by pure force of will and handing off memos.

The general of Rohan said, "Do not burden yourself with useless treasures."
For those who are in need of something fixed, I invested in food AND tools
for twenty years. If it hits the fan, we'll all be out of food soon... but keeping
the local infrastructure viable would require the latter and more durable of
my stores. Let's change for the better what we can while we're here, and
learn how to fix what we already have to survive with if tomorrow comes.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by phantomjack

A comet absolutely cannot affect the Earth from that far away, the gravitational attraction is just too weak. Even if it were a brown dwarf like many people think I still don't think it's close enough to affect us gravitationally. The idea of a comet or even a brown dwarf as far away as it is causing earthquakes here on Earth due to gravity alone is outrageous. What's the closest that Elenin will get to Earth, does anybody know? Also does anybody know how far away it was during the time of the earthquake?

Is it so outrageous? With a basic understanding of Quantum Physics you would understand that Gravity is the least understood of all the forces (especially in the space-time context.)
There is serious evidence that suggests Gravitational forces are not restricted by the speed of light (as are all other known particles in the Universe) and that gravitational effects are instantaneously felt throughout the universe as they happen. Also, don't forget that we don't even know what (if any) particles Gravity consists of.
Einstien also observed quantuam particles (granted not in relation to gravity itself) that did some VERY strange things that are VERY inconsistent with the Standard Model of Physics - he even coined the term "Spooky Action."

So, to sit there and call any possible observation regarding the effects of gravity as "outrageous" is certainly against the motto of this website. I for one find the correlation between possible ELEnin alignment and earthquakes and other possible disasters on earth intriguing and deserves some solid research and attention.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Is it so outrageous? With a basic understanding of Quantum Physics you would understand that Gravity is the least understood of all the forces (especially in the space-time context.)
There is serious evidence that suggests Gravitational forces are not restricted by the speed of light (as are all other known particles in the Universe) and that gravitational effects are instantaneously felt throughout the universe as they happen.

Waving your hands and saying "Quantum Physics" doesn't make it so. We know quite a bit about the nature of gravity at non-quantum levels, and one thing we are certain of is its relation to mass. The two define one another. A comet simply doesn't have much mass, hence very little gravity. Could you please post a link to the source that claims gravitational effects are instantaneously felt throughout the universe as they happen?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Note : Comets were once believed to be omens, and their appearances in the sky were greatly feared or welcomed.

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by zeeon

There is serious evidence that suggests Gravitational forces are not restricted by the speed of light (as are all other known particles in the Universe) and that gravitational effects are instantaneously felt throughout the universe as they happen.

Waving your hands and saying "Quantum Physics" doesn't make it so. We know quite a bit about the nature of gravity at non-quantum levels, and one thing we are certain of is its relation to mass. The two define one another. A comet simply doesn't have much mass, hence very little gravity. Could you please post a link to the source that claims gravitational effects are instantaneously felt throughout the universe as they happen?

@DJW can you post a link which claims " a comet does not have much mass, hence little gravity" ?
define comet

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

@DJW can you post a link which claims " a comet does not have much mass, hence little gravity" ?
define comet

Not in those exact words...

A comet nucleus is small, so its gravitational pull is very weak. You could run and jump completely off of it (if you could get traction). The escape velocity is only about 1 meter (3 feet) per second (compared to 11 km/s--7 miles/second--on Earth). As a result, the escaping gases and the small solid particles (dust) that they drag with them never fall back to the nucleus surface. Radiation pressure, the pressure of sunlight, forces the dust particles back into a dust tail in the direction opposite to the Sun. A comet's tail can be tens of millions of kilometers in length when seen in the reflected sunlight.

www.solarviews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join