It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When ATS goes HORRIBLY wrong!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

if nothing else, dude was right about one thing: "and some were brainwashed already."

lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This stranger you met at the party seems to be exhibiting symptoms of a mental health disorder. My heart goes out to him...he needs help.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

C'mon, you know who you are...*looking around the forums* lol

edit on 3-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Hehehe, yeah i take it your youngish ?

Im 21, ive learned not to bring it up at partys and sometimes when others bring it up, altho it makes me buzz cause it reminds me theres many "awake" people in my town who i dont know, i try not to get involved

once youve reached the "peak" of all knowledge, you realize this globalist agenda IS real but there is nothing to fear... its hard to explain but anyone awake will know what i mean

the "doom and gloomers" and 9/11 inside job people are on the right path but need to stop the fear and just spread info maybe in humourous ways

Ive tried the preachin and it just dont work on the programmed, brainwashed sheep

GM food , sodium flouride ( a rat poison - not to be confused with naturally occuring CALCIUM FLOURIDE, which promotes healthy teeth and bones) and MSG are found in 99% of supermarkets across the globe

[snip]

Period
edit on 4-7-2011 by elevatedone because: removed illegal drug reference

edit on Mon Jul 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: UPDATE: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
This stranger you met at the party seems to be exhibiting symptoms of a mental health disorder. My heart goes out to him...he needs help.

Maybe he saw the truth but didnt know how to interpret/explain/coney the message to people
I think you need help if your so quick to judge
He was drunk
Pissed people do stupid #
Ive purposely dived infront of a car when pissed
Would i do that sober?

edit on 4-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This just goes to show what fear mongering can really do to a person. It's sad really...how many of us hear have lost our grip on reality at one point in time in our searches for truth only to have to crawl your way back to some form of comfortability. What it comes down to is we all post here for a reason, and though everything here might not be completely true, logiclly with such a large amount of info on this site, some of it has to be truth. Just knowing that alone is enough to push the weak minded over the edge. I'm sure every one of us at some point in time have banged our heads agaist the wall saying to ourselves "how the hell don't other people see this happening?" I'll be the first to say this should never excuse a drunken outrage...but how many people in a day would you like to sock just for saying the media reports accurately and fairly? Anyone else with me on this?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Maybe he saw the truth but didnt know how to interpret it
I think you need help

Naturally there are and we do find these cases......but....if those that know or want to know, if you ever get up on their radar screen for any or several reasons you will be amazed at the measures these intel folks will go to gain info from you. Planting folks at your work and "buging" your hangouts even the car you drive is just 101 type stuff. If and when they start messing with the mind is another level altogether. Keep an open mind here and learn to seperate the mad from the not so mad. Truth stranger than fiction.....and naturally the truth is always going to be called madness or fiction.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This stranger you met at the party seems to be exhibiting symptoms of a mental health disorder.

Indeed! Schizophrenic Paranoia comes to mind. It's no different to people who think the personalities on TV are talking to them or that the white noise from the radio contains subliminal mind control messages. These types of people are mentally ill. Some of whom are dangerous to themselves and others. Especially if they perceive you as some type of enemy out to get them.

IRM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Lol. The radio DOES contains subliminal mind control messages but its on the regualr dial, your local radio station its called sound bite, new bits, advertising, ect. These folks listening to white fuzz are in a sort of bliss! The radio, radio and tv stations in their primary nature are a function of mind control. Keep those sheep on the strait and narrow.....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The guy needs help, he sounds like he's suffering from extreme paranoia.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutatismutandis
This just goes to show what fear mongering can really do to a person. It's sad really...how many of us hear have lost our grip on reality at one point in time in our searches for truth only to have to crawl your way back to some form of comfortability. What it comes down to is we all post here for a reason, and though everything here might not be completely true, logiclly with such a large amount of info on this site, some of it has to be truth. Just knowing that alone is enough to push the weak minded over the edge. I'm sure every one of us at some point in time have banged our heads agaist the wall saying to ourselves "how the hell don't other people see this happening?" I'll be the first to say this should never excuse a drunken outrage...but how many people in a day would you like to sock just for saying the media reports accurately and fairly? Anyone else with me on this?

I do believe there is much truth to the conspiracy theories. Being aware of these truths can cause a person to become very disillusioned with the world, and cause a lot of anxiety and frustrations, because you feel powerless to really make any great change. This can cause someone to self medicate (drink or do drugs) just to escape the despair they feel. With this despair can come sleepless nights, an over active imagination,thus leading to paranoia about things that are really not happening (everyone around them that they do not know can become suspect and could be of the rungs of TPTB)

I wouldn't call these people weak minded, maybe just more emotional in how they deal with issues. Becoming aware of how much we have been lied to and used,and how much power they have to control all industries,and even the weather, can be overwhelming , and some lose grip of reality for a bit. I hope this person well in dealing with his angers and frustrations, (drinking doesn't help) , and finds a healthy balanced way to express himself,and his viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Yep, the drink will also have something to do with it, I've seen people say and do stupid things while drunk so many times.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It seems my thread title bothered a few.
Maybe I should have went with:
"I Felt Trapped In A Virtual Troll Thread"
any suggestions you touchy naysayers?!
edit on 4-7-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

All you need to do is re read my post, think about it and then understand that I am only trying to help.

I do not care much for your side of the story by itself as the "rules lawyer" in me will not allow me to condemn a behavior that I know only one side of...

and that my friends, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, your honour, is exactly what the OP intended.

To get you to make a decision based upon only one side of a story and this in no way implies that there are ONLY two sides to every story.

Also.... so comical...... seasoned CT's will read most of these posts, especially the ones who agree with the OP and laugh as I laughed with the knowledge that ATS has little if any credibility outside of ATS...

As a matter of fact, all those I have told about ATS... those who exhibited a desire to be exposed to what I can only describe as "MORE"...

They have all turned away... This is the Abyss of thought to them... It is like staring into the EYE OF SAURON...

Now, I know it is hard yet recall what I just wrote + understand that you are now in ATS SPACE and that few if any outside of ATS SPACE even consider ATS let alone consider it credible.

No, the majority of people existing outside of ATS...think the majority of ATS, if they were forced to even consider the matter, the majority would think ATSers are a bunch of loonies and that has little to nothing to do with the presence of the occassional TROLL, disinfo agent, fear monger etc etc et al who are usually present EVERYWHERE ONLINE...

No worries as the majority are of average intelligence at best so the thoughts presented will be very popular, very popular indeed!

My inner ALIEN SOCIOLOGIST would like to speak with this person without the assistance of alcohol... and perhaps with the assistance of other "SUBSTANCES" THAT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS ON ATS like a good fascist government would want it.....

Since we are all so intolerant of others drunken behavior at a place where drunken behavior is to be expected no less.... I suppose we will simply write the person OFF, the person at the party with the most INTELLECTUALLY in common with ourselves who also spent a good portion of their party time entertaining our theories with what many, the majority, would perceive to be complete psychobabble regardless of the fact that what "some" of us converse on about at parties is perhaps beyond their ability to comprehend...

Full circle insanity is what it is... a pinch or two of idocracy and walla!!! dinner for schmucks is served!

I gonna go troll and knuckledrag elsewhere nows...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It honestly sounds like the fellow is mentally ill with paranoia. I hope he gets some help.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

Yup Yup

I like the guy, bravo! shock the monkeys!

As it seems so often that they have been "shining" and now need a good shaking!!!!

"so you like to come to parties and talk about stuff that makes people paranoid do ya!"
"Think yer some smart person do ya!"
"maybe you are the agent!!!"
"Yeah! how you like that!?!?"
"Maybe you are the paranoid one, as parties are for partying aren't they?"

I know they arent ready for what I could say so I go to parties and try to intiate the discussion of how Yeast poop is Alcohol
or the always popular "Why is Alcohol Legal and Marijauna is Illegal?" musing

It is always fun to cetch someones eye from across the way and then turn to a friend ,start whipsering and tell the friend to look at the person and smile...

Creating alittle playful paranoia can be fun... or dangerous... or get you alienated from a party by the same person who got you started talking about "crazy stuff" in the first place

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Now for the real question.
Was his girlfriend HOT???

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
sounds like this guy knows what hes talking about...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

It was me, I can not tell a lie.

Oh, wait, I'm a girl not man.

Wish I was there. I would like so led him on I was CIA or FBI. Just to see how much more nuts he could go

The idea of egging him on was far from my mind, but I get what you are saying.
Wild claims, cold stares, clenching fists and neck stretching seemed like enough to me.

Like I said It got physical at one point and it took 3 people to diffuse.

I had guy grab me by throat because, I beat him at pool. God forbid if a woman beats a man at a pool game. People saw it, did nothing about it. Doesn't matter what you do. But, if it was me. I would egged him on, just to see his reaction about it.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Did you really? That is horrible. Over a pool game? I say that as if there is an excuse at all, which there isn't!

But still, If you can get away, rather than kick him in the nuts and hope he doesn't have a gun, do it.

Yes, and what's even more horrible, I got grope and so called asked for it. The guy touched my private and he was in AF or ARMY. And didn't care one way or the other, I don't know, but I do know, he was in the service. They ran out, when I called my bouncer that protected me all the time. It's always the alcohol. Has nothing to do with, if you want to have fun, be left alone, or just go about your business.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Never said it did either. I just said, If you can get away with out you doing physical harm, then you are better off and it is true. There are risks of guns here... You know? Piss off the wrong person. See what happens.

You got away just as I suggested. You did no harm to him, you called for help and got out of there immediately.

It works, well. Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by debbrown

It honestly sounds like the fellow is mentally ill with paranoia. I hope he gets some help.

Yer on ATS honey

As your attorney, I recommend that you cease and desist before ATS induced mental illness sets in and then you will surely goto a "doctor" who will surely give you some "medicine.reads.poison" that will surely only confound your mental situation further... I feel for you dear I really do and I hope you get some help soon

Hmmm I wonder how many hits ALCOHOL, ALCOHOLICS and PARANOIA would get... yep... as i thought ( About 1,850,000 results (0.32 seconds)) but then again this happens alot to me so I have learned to trust myself usually

Even though I honestly fear that IDIOCRACY is now....... you people still crack me up and that kinda makes the awesome reality jagged big pill... alittle easier to swallow...

We will die off yet it will be comical and thus my god allows it to persist

Alcohol, Alcoholics and Paranoia... I love it when I find the root and cut it out completely...

Can we now move onto the fact that ALCOHOLISM is not a DISEASE but a DYSFUNCTION?

The dysfunction of a person in a completely dysfunctional environment rather then what I always thought it was, an evolutionary step alone as it is an evolutionary step yet one only brought about by a stressful non human-conductive environment.

I guess that is too much too expect even in some CRAZY PLACE like ATS where dreams or nightmares can come true....

Just pyschobabble my little pretty pretties... Just trying to leave a quick two liner so I can up my post count so I can get more stars so I can be more popular so I can up my post count so I can get more stars so I can be more popular so I can get more stars so I can be more popular like participating yet in a way that some machine might instead of some real human like that air force persona.reads.online person/people simulator software that we believe was recently turned ON to the entire internet meaning that alot of the people here are not people but machines attempting to control the conversation and I see the words MENTAL ILLNESS repeated as if scripted and i cannot think of anything but...

Anyone else Dig?
muahah muahahah muahahahahah

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, I have know several people who serverd 5 to 7 tours in Iraq / Afghanistan. They seem to be quite normal until they get themselves drunk. Then it's like the alcohol unlocked some very suppressed and deeply traumatic psychological gates that these soldiers have no choice but to bury as deep as possible to try and survive in the normal world. They expressed certain things to me that I can only describe as very sobering and very surreal. Some part of them knows they are being asked to do these things for very unjust reasons. I can only imagine how much further they would sink if they knew the stuff we all know here on ATS and how much worse it would make their nightmares.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join