It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When ATS goes HORRIBLY wrong!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Trouble is we know not who we are are hence only know what we are not. No sense of unity.
You partying with beer : you are still kids . Your young minds have really warped themselves around the net. Information overload..
But at school you really are still saluting a flag, and pledging your oath.
No wonder you are all so confused and unintegrated.
Flags/oaths : have you ever been explained the OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY definition of this word :

FASCISM

? Happy 4th July

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by gabby2011

Yes, and if you don't find it funny, good for you. I do not care.

Nobody in my family is a complete nutter, so I don't have to worry about that happening.

Time will tell what you do and don't have to worry about.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know how to deal with guys like that. Ask politely to be left alone. Tell him "I'm not interested, settle down."
Take his temperature so to speak.

If the guy continues to be a D-bag, like yours, you actually have to knock them out. They'll wake with pain and perhaps they'll think twice before flapping their gums while polluted.

-After all, no one likes a party pooper. Sorry you had such a bad one on your hands.

talking into a camera that wasn't there? Like he was doing a personal session for TPTB secret reality show? Yeah that dude is totally shot. Sounds like he needs psychological help. It stops being humorous when said party pooper is really sick. Fellas like that are more than likely to grab arms and hurt people. That's why you have to pre-emptively knock em out.
edit on 4-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Time will tell what you do and don't have to worry about.

That logic is severely flawed. Using it, I can conclude that;

I'm 22 and I'm not bald, so I don't have to worry about ever being bald.
I'm 22 and have not been murdered, so I don't have to worry about being murdered.
I'm 22 and have never had a kidney stone, so I don't have to worry about getting a kidney stone.
I'm 22 and do not have cancer, so I don't have to worry about getting cancer.

However, I've seen 2 posts by you showing that you have no sense of humor, so you should definitely worry about having no sense of humor.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

pre-emptive knock-out o_O

letting him get it off his chest was probably better in the long run. The dude probably feels better for it. Hope he still visits ats ( as long as he really is mentally ok )
edit on 4-7-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

I understand your sense of humor, but in the situation described by the OP, I think it would have been very dangerous to make such a prank. Because someone as psychotic as that guy seemed to be, he could have reacted in a way that wouldn't have been funny in the end. He could have believed you, being a CIA agent, and to avoid getting arrested by you, he just could have shot you.

edit on 4/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Speculating on what he -could- have done is ridiculous. I don't understand how people like you can go through life so fearful. If someone comes up and punches your kids and starts raping your wife are you going to stand there and pray he doesn't shoot you, so long as you don't antagonize him?

After all, he could.

So long as we're gonna start speculating, how's this for scenario? He keeps feeding his own paranoia and suspicions, slowly building himself into crazy rampage-mode. You jokingly say you're CIA, and he gets scared and leaves? JUST as likely as your crazy scenario.
edit on 7/4/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

However, I've seen 2 posts by you showing that you have no sense of humor, so you should definitely worry about having no sense of humor.

What you call a sense of humor ,I call callous and uncaring. Pretending you are a CIA agent to spook someone who is already spooked, seems a bit much to get a laugh. I'm quite happy with my sense of humor having some sensitivity to it.

By the way..you're logic is totally flawed on the rest of your post...

just saying.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How the hell did he know where I hid the camera?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by cluckerspud

Don't drink and talk conspiracy theories.

pffft..more like don't drink and talk conspiracy theories with those you can't trust, cause they'll try and get your member name from you ,and go on your conspiracy site,and talk poo about you . Guess this guys instincts about not trusting you were right after all, despite how much he had to drink. Also I would like to stress again that we are only hearing your version of the evenings events...and that doesn't necessarily encompass the whole truth.
edit on 7/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

No lie there. I hope the two have a chance to rediscuss this event when both are sober.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by Peloquin

Speculating on what he -could- have done is ridiculous. I don't understand how people like you can go through life so fearful. If someone comes up and punches your kids and starts raping your wife are you going to stand there and pray he doesn't shoot you, so long as you don't antagonize him?

After all, he could.

So long as we're gonna start speculating, how's this for scenario? He keeps feeding his own paranoia and suspicions, slowly building himself into crazy rampage-mode. You jokingly say you're CIA, and he gets scared and leaves? JUST as likely as your crazy scenario.
edit on 7/4/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

Hm, calm down mate. I've got difficulties to see a connection between my advise to not provoke people that already act psychotic like that guy, and your questioning my ability to defend my loved ones.

Don't be too arrogant.

Maybe I know what I'm talking about. I know my share of psychotic people. Never underestimate them. Cause they always tend to surprise you, and not for good.

But go ahead, make your own experiences! Just don't act all too surprised, when your prank comes back as a boomerang and it's not you who's laughing at last.

edit on 4/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I Disagree. These people need a double shot of reality as opposed to having their delusions supported, the later of which goes on here far too much. We should not be enabling these people. They need help and should seek it immediately instead of believing in a bogus reality that may eventually cause the harm of another.

IRM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yes reality....
such an illusive qualiity
delusion...
or illusion of delusion

?
edit on 4-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by Danbones because: haha wish I could spell

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Yes, and what's even more horrible, I got grope and so called asked for it. The guy touched my private and he was in AF or ARMY. And didn't care one way or the other, I don't know, but I do know, he was in the service. They ran out, when I called my bouncer that protected me all the time. It's always the alcohol. Has nothing to do with, if you want to have fun, be left alone, or just go about your business.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I'm not saying what was done to you wasn't horrible and/or wrong -- but I have a sneaky suspicion you's ain't tellin' the whole truth -- yo.

Like... say, maybe the true location of the event...

Juss' sayin....

Like say, maybe... club -- not bar, vag not "private," and the bouncer that was assigned to you by his manager. A tiny fruedian slip there with the whole "My bouncer" thing. They usually do protect you, when that's what they were hired for.

Everyone knows that drunk clients are the worst... my dear.

:whistle:

The location changes the context completely. Which brings us back to the point of the OP. Strangers can't be trusted... and meeting with them -- even if they seem like minded -- by schedule or by a random event... can be dangerous.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would bet that he truly believed most of that deep in his subconscious mind, and when he started getting loose and incoherent he was just spouting off what he thought. In my experience being intoxicated, but not overly intoxicated to where you pass out, is sort of like a dream...what I mean is that during a dream your subconscious comes to the forefront, and I think the same thing happens, although to a lesser degree, after having the right amount to drink.

I could be wrong, as I have never researched this, but I have experienced it...Although I could have been dreaming, lol.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Shoulda said I AM CIA , Bitch!
Now get down on the effin floor!
Straight to the FEMA CAMP with you pal!
Then pull out your cell phone and proceed to give the "call sign" to storm the place and toss his ass on board the fema train. lol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Since it seems the MOD notes left about T&C and behavior here on ATS have been ignored, this thread is now closed.

If you have a legitimate complaint about this, use the Complaint Form.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join