Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

When ATS goes HORRIBLY wrong!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
First rule of drinking, know your limit. Second rule, don't act belligerent. Third rule, don't talk about serious issues while intoxicated. Last but not least, don't drive drunk...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That explains a lot of the things going on at ATS late at night

the way i figure this is too much booze + ATS +passionate topic debate =IDIOT
did I do the math right ??

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There's this house down the road with aluminium foil covering ALL the windows.
At one time there was even a sign saying "Spies are not welcomed".

Perhaps he lives there?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
There's this house down the road with aluminium foil covering ALL the windows.
At one time there was even a sign saying "Spies are not welcomed".

Perhaps he lives there?

Pics or didn't happen.

Seriously can you take pics. That sounds hilarious.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So this whole entire thread I see, is an aggressive attack on "The conspiracy nuts" and their paranoia. I would ask why you all are here instead of sitting and openmouthed nodding in front of MSNBC, but then I remember that in the bowels of Fort Meade, the social control security computer shifts are 24/7.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Someone should have turned on FOX News! LOL That would have sent him screaming out the door for sure!

I do hope they have an "open bar" at the 1st Annual ATS Convention!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

See, now your getting it. Practice makes perfect!!!

Now go to the corner and mumble to yourself for a while.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

You 'remember'? you were there? you 'seen' there?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

A real life paranoid troll !!! The nightmare !! THAT was hilarious !

Thanks for sharing your story and some of the replies really cracked me up !

After you walked away you should have removed your shoe and talked into it.

I wonder how he would have reacted if you had said to him "pics or it didn't happen"??

human-alien was a female

Well it wasn't me. But I would have enjoyed being there for sure...I would have taken pics left right and center with my cellphone...send his paranoia through the roof !

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Someone should have turned on FOX News! LOL That would have sent him screaming out the door for sure!

Or into a rampage.

Deviously brilliant nonetheless, would have paid to see that.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Sounds like he has an extreme case of paranoia , which can happen to people who get very involved with conspiracy theories. I hope he gets a grasp on reality, and those who know him and care, help him get out of this paranoia.

IMHO gabby2011 nailed it. Party boy has paranoia to the point of needing professional help. I'm well aware psychiatry is not popular on ATS - everyone is entitled to their opinion. From life experience I do feel counseling would do that fellow much good. It's terrible going through life with one's head bolted on crooked. I hope that man gets help, and I say "good luck" to his girlfriend, she's a good sport for being able to deal.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

This is funny because a drunk accused me last night of being a government spy. LOL. As if there is anybody in a trailer park worth spying on. LMAO

It would serve the CIA to spy in a Florida trailer park as much as it would serve them having a blind and deaf field agent.
No offense to the deaf or blind.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

An hour later he was convinced that we were all on a reality TV show that was only seen by elites. Cameras were satellites and advance nano-tech cameras were placed in the atmosphere around us.

He said that?

Hmmmm? Maybe.

Still, I don't see what any of your post has to do with the title.

When ATS goes HORRIBLY wrong!!!!!

What does ATS have to do with this poor mans mental condition? You do not know what came first, ATS or his paranoid delusions. I also think instead of such great pains to look down your nose and denigrate said character, you would have been the better man to consider the booze and suffer his ravings, recognize his service and show a little respect, even take pity and be a friend, not another back stabber. Just an idea. Happy Fourth!
edit on 4-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yah drinks will do that to you sometimes. I will think of conspiracies when Im drunk trying to piece everything together. My favorite one that i came up with was that the elite are pushing for us to use fosil fuels so we can cause teh ice caps to melt so they can get to either the UFO base frozen in Antarctica or to get to the entrance of the inner world.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You seem to frequent the bestest parties. Wish I coulda watched that all go down. I think I would have waited until it got overly heated and just bounced up screaming and interrupting-

"AGENT MONARCH! CODE WHITE RABBIT! RED LADY TWELVE! DO IT! DO IT NOW!"

And then stuck him with an umbrella.

Great story...it was like I was almost there..."almost". (wink wink)

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Here's the conclusion I have reached: you are an agent for some shadowy government organization and you have crafted this thread to strengthen the stereotype that most conspiracy theorists are usually mentally ill to some degree and can never balance their social activity.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

He honestly sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic. Drinking notoriously brings out the worst of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Something that someone said. My sarcastic reply. Sentence assuring that you are wrong and that I am right. Comparison between your post and something irrelevant. Smart ass sentence to show that i am smarter than you. Recommendation that you change to be more like me. Completely forget to give any proof and evidence for my POV. Repetition of your stupidity and how I am correct.

Outline of every troll response

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
He is right about the music industry tho but he has not gone into full detail

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Goofy Goobers Rock!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join