It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When ATS goes HORRIBLY wrong!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I've had this experience, and many times I've been accused of being CIA.
The best thing to do is laugh it off, then quickly inject the RFID before they sober up.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
80 % what that guy says is true. This man has lived in this truth that it causes an mental isolation. caused by the realization that the people around him are living in an illusion and act like cattle. He sees himself as part of it.

After months and years living with this knowledge, the isolation creeps in your mind/body and soul. You are determinant to stay living in the truth. Yet that particular stance, makes you extreme.

When you give that guy a platform in a drunken state, like the person from the OP has done. You might get an effect where he expresses his lives frustration on a matter, that causes more isolation.

In the end everybody will know he was right, and people wil listen to him. As soon as that happens, that person will be fine.

You can see he overreacts by being suspicious to much. Like saying you are CIA etc. He is alone.. in his way of thinking. Give him alcohol, and a platform to speak. This is highly likely to happen.

He destroys himself more, by choosing to live in the truth.

Food is being poison, stuff is being sprayed in the air and secret society do exist. etc etc.
95% of the world is only interested in their own life, and running after money. The one thing that keeps the beast alive. At the end people will respect him, might even feel sorry for him. What he speaks is what he feels, that aint pretty for him right now.

I would say to that conspiracy man. Do the opposite of what you feel. If you are frustrated, do something extreme like go karting. Release bad energy.
edit on 4-7-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by cluckerspud

Here's the conclusion I have reached: you are an agent for some shadowy government organization and you have crafted this thread to strengthen the stereotype that most conspiracy theorists are usually mentally ill to some degree and can never balance their social activity.

I am not saying anything more than that was my first feeling about this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by cluckerspud

Sounds like he has an extreme case of paranoia , which can happen to people who get very involved with conspiracy theories. I hope he gets a grasp on reality, and those who know him and care, help him get out of this paranoia.

IMHO gabby2011 nailed it. Party boy has paranoia to the point of needing professional help. I'm well aware psychiatry is not popular on ATS - everyone is entitled to their opinion. From life experience I do feel counseling would do that fellow much good. It's terrible going through life with one's head bolted on crooked. I hope that man gets help, and I say "good luck" to his girlfriend, she's a good sport for being able to deal.

Belief in Conspiracies Linked to Machiavellian Mindset
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dont think he trust it

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
not trying to spoil the fun but it sounds like the guy needs help not a thread about how foolish he was. I can see how unhealthy this thread might be. Lets hope he has a sense of humor about all this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Next costume party I go to I think I'll wear a *THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH* sammich board.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
80 % what that guy says is true. This man has lived in this truth that it causes an mental isolation. caused by the realization that the people around him are living in an illusion and act like cattle. He sees himself as part of it.

After months and years living with this knowledge, the isolation creeps in your mind/body and soul. You are determinant to stay living in the truth. Yet that particular stance, makes you extreme.

When you give that guy a platform in a drunken state, like the person from the OP has done. You might get an effect where he expresses his lives frustration on a matter, that causes more isolation.

In the end everybody will know he was right, and people wil listen to him. As soon as that happens, that person will be fine.

You can see he overreacts by being suspicious to much. Like saying you are CIA etc. He is alone.. in his way of thinking. Give him alcohol, and a platform to speak. This is highly likely to happen.

He destroys himself more, by choosing to live in the truth.

Food is being poison, stuff is being sprayed in the air and secret society do exist. etc etc.
95% of the world is only interested in their own life, and running after money. The one thing that keeps the beast alive. At the end people will respect him, might even feel sorry for him. What he speaks is what he feels, that aint pretty for him right now.

I would say to that conspiracy man. Do the opposite of what you feel. If you are frustrated, do something extreme like go karting. Release bad energy.

It was you wasn't it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
@CluckerSpud..

Wow sorry to hear mate, that's a nightmare and by the sound of it a very possibly dangerous nightmare.

I'm like many on here, I take my conversations seriously but never do I lose reality, what I believe or not normally is grounded in logic as best possible. People like the person you are talking about are the by products of many forums, not just ATS, basically the forum that follows their viewpoints as close as they want, they are as you say ATS gone bad.

I suffer from mental illness as my sig says but its from real life throwing as Americans say, a curve ball at me many times. Sadly there are a great many people on here that I would say suffer from quite serious mental health issues and simple don't realise they do, the paranoia has gone too far.

Its an enormously serious issue that needs to be dealt with, sometimes forums may pander to these people without the thought of just how dangerous they possibly are or how they may affect this persons life.

Baiting the ill person may be a fun sport for some on here but its not so funny when you find yourself head to toe with a person of questionable intent.

Chiiling reading Clucker...Bets of luck, hope its not put you off here too much..

edit on 4-7-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

No, but I can relate to the man at the party

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There's a Dutch fringe website(UFOs, alternative news etc, but focus mostly on UFOs - because their discerning skills cannot handle more fact based subjects), the website itself is even called Niburu.

Now you don't want to meet the people who have put their faith in that website, it's like ATS only without ANY form of science. Usually when something is posted here it is debunked accordingly and within a time frame. Over there, it's not debunked, in fact the story expands itself.

Problem is, it is growing in the number of followers.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I stay away from parties where there is alcohol involved. They never end well.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
To me the whole music industry conspiracy is a diversion whether planted or not from the real issues at hand. There are so many hypocrites out there that go on about satanic music lyrics ect. ect. whilst buying from coportations like nike and nestle who actually damage people more than some BS on a youtube video about how Rhianna did hand positions that mean illuminati or some rubbish.

I have so many arguments like yours when I go out because the people that are talking at me about illuminati do nothing even remotely selfless to help real world causes, they just want to talk about it but don't want to change their way of life and to me there is nothing worse.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

OMG an ATS convention!
With stinky conspiracy theorists.
I imagine that would be pretty bad. woof.

in any case sounds like the op had a hell of a party.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What happened to the "You would not say that if we were face to face" ideology?

That is what you would have said if this type of thing occurred online...

I suggest that the words "horribly wrong" are very misplaced as I have had alot worse occur at "parties" and especially at parties with a good share of CT's...

Once upon a time I was at work and I mentioned that I thought the Iraq war was a war for resources... I made the mistake of saying this to an ex army ranger... We became close friends yet I gaurantee that if he could, at that moment he would have ended my life... we were not drinking etc etc yet imagine if we were...

Sounds to me like you entertained this person until this person started to use their "paranoid" imagination beyond your ability to entertain it and then you became paranoid as well

I could go into a rant about '___' parties, the comical way all one has to do is "whisper something" to make an entire room paranoid yet thats against the CoC because we live in a free country and enjoy freedom of speech and all that.....

"the beam in thine own eye"

It is called defusing... I recommend that you learn alittle about how it goes or learn to keep your conspiracy comments out of drunken parties or simply accept that you will receive this kind of treatment from time to time.

Invite someone to "come out" at a party and then when their CT is greater then your CT you alienate them...

Your Elite handlers are proud of your ability to do exactly what they do to anyone who approaches the truth... Alienate, degrade, ridicule etc etc et al...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Hey don't blame alcohol - blame crazy people. I have plenty of excellent memories helped by Alcohol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
wow thanks for sharing the experience, im happy i dont drink often and when i do i can limit myself. I wouldn't want to be going down the path of paranoia and ranting forever about how "they are watching us" haha

I love all this stuff so much, its my favourite past time to read upon and discover new information about it all. Maybe the man hasn't gotten over the evil/scary side of it, i remember for like the first year or so i was slightly paranoid at a couple of things, as i learned more i understood how things work and i dont recieve any feelings of paranoia or fear.
Real Life Troll haha thats hilarious

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Sounds like the guy might have been on drugs to me, something trippy. I've seen drug heads arrested before they have alot of crazy stories.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Manhater

It was me, I can not tell a lie.

Oh, wait, I'm a girl not man.

Wish I was there. I would like so led him on I was CIA or FBI. Just to see how much more nuts he could go

The idea of egging him on was far from my mind, but I get what you are saying.
Wild claims, cold stares, clenching fists and neck stretching seemed like enough to me.

Like I said It got physical at one point and it took 3 people to diffuse.

I had guy grab me by throat because, I beat him at pool. God forbid if a woman beats a man at a pool game. People saw it, did nothing about it. Doesn't matter what you do. But, if it was me. I would egged him on, just to see his reaction about it.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Was this in the '90's in San Diego?? Cuz if it was you were doing a GREAT job of making him regret THAT move!
and I apologize sincerely and profusely for my (now ex) husband's behavior...his "little man syndrome" doesn't excuse it! And I was the one in the military...he was my "dependent"! lol
Much luv & admiration!

edit on 7/4/2011 by SmokeyDawn because: additional info

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crymouth

Originally posted by groingrinder

Hey don't blame alcohol - blame crazy people. I have plenty of excellent memories helped by Alcohol

Making party invite list.....Crymouth OUT

New guy IN.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Someone should have turned on FOX News! LOL That would have sent him screaming out the door for sure!

I'm sure he would have had lots to say if FOX or any news channel for that matter was on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join