It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird life just took a new twist...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is for my records and to share with others who can understand right now what I am saying. Again, incase you missed that, it is for others who can understand right now what I am saying. It may not be for all to understand or even agree with what I am going to share at this time, so please, I don’t need that I should go see someone. If you knew my life’s history, you would understand that is what saved my life at a very young age, therapists that is. I don’t need negative people comments either. That is not why we are here and it makes you look like you belong with bb in bed begging for more of a lashing. You will not be responded to if there is hostility, rudeness, or attacks of negativity. Oh yes, I am not suicidal either. I love life and can’t wait to help bring freedom back to our world.

So I will get this out of the way again. I have Severe PTSD, that is it. I am a highly, functioning, gifted individual and very fortunate to be so. That being said, I know some on here have read about my ‘near’ “death moments” or as my roomie and I now call it my Near Life Experience.

Before that there were several things going on in my home, around me, and many visitors in and out of my home. I am empathic so I “feel” people and the things that can not be seen, you could say. I have many varied gifts that are both a blessing and a curse. Since I tend to keep in the Magickal world, I don’t really mess with research on things like our friends out there in space. I figure I have enough on my plate and that there are others out there who will do much bette4r than me on that area. It is not that I can’t it is just that I am not as well versed in that area of life. I know they are there. I just am not a space explorer.

Also, I must include, that I wrote about seeing a “fleet” on Jan 1st, 2011, with my roomie when we were leaving work in Manhattan. I will post the link as long as I can find it. No there are not photos. I only had a camera phone as did my roomie. So if you think it wasn’t there because I don’t have proof, ok, what are you going to believe when the emps are dropped and you not only do not have recording devices, no computer, and gasp, no phone. So think about that, for those naysayer’s out there. I don’t lie, my job of reporting on stories does not allow me to. I do have actual limits, honour, and would hate to loose creditability in my journalism world. To many depend on my writing to loose that. I believe there were at least 50 crafts. Some made formations of triangles and then there were others that were side by side.

Fleet of ships

So really since Jan 1st some very odd things started happening. Not that my whole life has not been an odd existence in general. I know there are more than just us in this existence, since I have to know that to have magick in my life. There is no way that we are the only ones here sharing this universe. I digress..

As I stated above, there had been many things going on at that time on many levels in my life. Needless to say I was a bit stressed. I also have a neurological-auto-immune condition that has been misdiagnosed for well over 4 years. (Yes, this all is part of information needed, not all the details but the info yes.) Winters hit me hard and I am usually a hermit in the winter except when I really need to go out. (Before you ask, I have MS - primary- and Raynaud's Phenomena - secondary.) This is also important because of the blood work and test results from the hospital at this particular time.

Prior to the hospital, I was doing research and reading information on ATS, following links, particularly about b.b.. The camps that were being set up and also where they had shelters and survival items. Things around the time of the full moon that was so close to the earth. I do have some of the photos and will post the links to other post that are connected with this experience I am sharing with you. Since a great deal has happened since I got the photos back, I have not had time to put them on the computer. I will do that and then post the link as well on here.

Research
Research

I really wanted to get the photos of the moon and sun for the three days, as you can read, that did not happen. So, moving forward, we got a cold snap here in NY that I was stuck outside in and I had what is called a Reynaud’s attack. (Gotta love the powers that be and their humor.) So I was in the house for a bit and had some friends helping my roomie and me out during this time thankfully. I started noticing more activity in the mist of the veil is the best way to describe it and around my home.

I had also written this post and got a lot of bashing, am wondering how many nerves I hit because I was right and gasp, I shouldn’t know.

Warning post

10 days prior to the hospital stay, I had a severe bought of insomnia. I was up for 10 days with very little if any sleep. My roomie told me it was as if I was on guard duty. I was there, I remember a great deal of all that happened. I was smudging the house when some of the oddest things in my life, up to now, have occurred. I have been dealing with weird stuff my whole life, usually nothing really startles me since I know that people, animals, and beings in general feed off of others fear, so is the chain of life for all. Fear is a weakness, if you are fighting someone, you take them out by the weakness they show. (back me up here military and Art of War…)

I also know that it seems I am just rambling on, however I am not. I am writing it in the best manor I can to try to explain in words what occurred over this 10 day span before the 4 days in the hospital with the near life experience. I feel the details I am putting in are very necessary for all who read this. It is also important because since all this has happened, everything I am writing about people started posting information about it in the last few days. I don’t believe life is a coincidence, everything is for a reason.

That night when I was smudging the house for spring, I felt a difference in my home in the room above me. When I went upstairs there was a moving sand pyramid on the bed. I have seen a great deal in my life, however, nothing of that nature. The pyramid moved to the ground and even though I had sealed the door. Then there was 3 crescent moon shapes on the sheet that were facing to the left, to the west, and then the sheet was smooth again and then there were 3 crescent moon shapes, with the points up and the round part down towards the south. It disappeared and then out of no where I was picked up, in front of my roomie, from sitting on the ground and was thrown against the stair banister, we were on the second floor.

I had a slight issue with what happened, I do tend to have a temper. Well me being me, I got a bit upset and stood moving into the room that this thing was in. I told my roomie to stay where she was. She was a bit freaked out you could say and in shock. She had heard of this and seen weird things around me all the time that are unexplainable, however nothing ever like this. As I went into the room, I started the normal things for me to do to remove and unwanted entity in my home. This one did not respond the same way, it stayed. I had to go from the book of the new testament to the old testament and bring up King David and Mary to have it back off. (I thought it was a deamon and also it was pure blackness of evil.) Even salt and corn meal did not touch it. The smudging did hold it. I did get the pyramid was in the corner and then I remember after I thought it was gone, I laid down to rest. Bad idea.

I thought for sure I had fallen asleep and was having a dream of being on some space station with very few females and many males. I was with a group of who I thought were my friends. They were all wearing white outfits from head to toe. There were orange and yellow stripes going down the arms and legs of the “jumpsuit???” (It looked like what a mechanic would put over his clothing, but not overalls.) White boots. I signed up for classes at a white semi-circle table, I then followed the group into a room that was set up like a lecture hall. All white and the seats were hard plastic with the desk piece that you can set up over your lap once sitting.

A young man went to the podium and started class. I remember getting very sleepy, everything got fuzzy and I could not keep my head up, once my head was down I was not able to wake up. The next thing I knew I was in a room being held down on a table with straps. My roomie said that I did jump out of bed once or twice while we both thought I was resting. (I was not able to tell her anything for a bit)

I got up, since it did not feel correct to be resting. I ran past my roomie, she said like a bat out of Hades, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I collapsed on the floor and my roomie asked me if I was ok. I said no. I told her to get out of the house and call our 2 contacts that she knew about and tell them the 4th Reich was here. Now I knew about the First Earth battalion I believe it is called, however not the 4th Reich at that time. I insisted she leave the house and not be followed and to call them and tell them exactly what I said. I told her the people who were there were of Nordic, Aryan, god like features with blond hair and pale skin with very few women or girls there. Some of them had white/blond hair and all had light eyes ranging from blue to lavender. They also were very elfin in features as well. That fine bone structure. As I was telling her this and assured her it was ok someone leaned down and whispered to me...I am telling you what happened and it is true as far as what I am telling everyone..."We had you with us for 3 days and you didn't even notice the time change, you really think warning people is going to help. We are right out side, would you like your friends to die to protect you? Do you want that on your hands." My roomie came back and the person moved away.

My roomie did confirm I was absent but active around the house for 3 days. I can remember most everything but those 3 days as well. She also lost a day as well. Not sure why, perhaps the stress and exposure to new things. However, really, if I have my druthers, I will take the spirits and daemons, at least I understand them.

Also another thing, I was rushed to the hospital and had a near life experience for 8 seconds. At the point of the hospital, I did finally get away from these beings and that current state I was in, I remember being connected to a machine that had clear plastic tubes coming from all over my body, taking the blood out and then separated the blood into round particles/orb/balls the size of a rolling pen tip of black, reds, purples, yellow, and green. The blood separated on its own and was almost in suspension as they joined up in very small orbs/balls. The needles were everywhere but especially in my back right above the hip bones. There were two in each side. They called it a “colonic” I of course thought it was the other colonic. The people around me said they were 'cleaning my blood and it would hurt, only for a little bit' then I would be ok. I opened my eyes and saw that the tats there were on my wrist, were drained of the color black and then once cleaned, they came back. These people also were dressed different than the Nordic ones I saw. These guys looked like they were the men in ET with the full body suit and head cover, in white, all white.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once I was finally stable and put in a room, it was with a lady from China who was a girl when the bomb hit. She acted as if we knew each other. I am sure we did. I saw something near her bed and the curtain, her son said she was always upset with him blocking the corner that I saw this person. I described to him that I saw a man who was doing some form of Asian dance, his face was painted white and had red and black marks across the cheeks and up and down on the forehead and chin. He had a sword and danced around and at times moved like a sumo wrestler. His hair was much like theirs as well. I felt he was a death protector. He told his mother what I saw and she nodded that I was right. Her husband saw their form of the death angel before he passed. Her daughter was in shock when I told her what I saw. She asked me how I knew these things. I said they were gifts, that was all.

Once in the room, I had several Drs working to figure out what was wrong with me. I know I have a neuro, auto-immune condition, however I do my best for natural care and it has held off for a bit, also medical care in many areas so I don’t loose any time of my life, before the final stages of my condition.

One of the Drs told me when they took x-rays, part of my intestine was missing. Just missing. It was there two weeks ago and now it is missing? I want to know where I misplaced that part of my body. Maybe it is sharing the couch with other items. Then another came in and told me I needed a series of artery blood done because I was missing trace minerals of magnesium and phosphates, and that my anemia would never go above 5 or 6 again. They also told me with out that piece of intestine, I would not digest food with out pills to help. They are correct on that one, not going to say how I know, just I do. Also two weeks prior there was a cat scan on my liver that had lesions, that is just part of MS for some, they were gone when they had another test taken to see if they had advanced.

Two days later, another Dr came in who was working with my blood work and he spoke with me and before he left he asked if the Vulcan’s had contacted me as of yet. I looked at him and shook my head no. It felt as if he were serious and I normally speak before I think when I am supposed to share things.

Now I know some of this fall of my body is due to the fact that I do have these conditions. I do the best I can right now to keep up with both of them. Always have a sense of humor and there are miracles all around. That being said, I don’t normally study those out there in our galaxy. I have enough on my; hands with what is here on earth for me to deal with if you understand that statement.

Since then there have been a great deal more noises that should not be, Michael the Archangel is being moved and laid down face down or off the shelf he is on and my blue cat of marble from Egypt has also been knocked over as well. Everything else around them, does not move. Just those two get moved.

Ok, well, have a look at the links as well so that you can see the other things I wrote about for this time.

I will respond if you leave a message, still recovering, recovery sucks…hehe. boy oh boy, I need a sense of humor for this journey. Also, I think I posted all the links that I have that were pertaining to this post. Also there was solar activity on the 29th of May, that I just found out about not to long ago. Link below.

Peace and light,
Ainge

spaceweathermonitor.wordpress.com...Solar Flare

Reynauld's link
MS link

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Pretty trippy...

Check out my story, man I was a mental wreck over this and if I sit back and think of it all again, I think Ill flip again. LOL I wanted to run down the street screeming feeling crazy of it all !!!

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have pics too of the plasma looking craft. Man, after seeing it, and seeing what people say about ufo's just makes me want to shake my head on how they can think like that. Wut ever !!!

edit on 3-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

First off thank you for sharing. Wow, I know your story well. I have the buzzing and whooshing as well, also the marks, and last year when I was on the Lex subway, an entity threw me down 2 flights of stairs and cut my leg open. I needed 10 stitches and the cut looked like a cut from a sharp knife. I am used to the bumps in the night not what I saw. I tend to stay away from the darker side for my own karma and my anger issues.

It is good to see you can share and I most certanly can understand where you are coming from as far as the "nutty" part. I have dealt with that too.

People are goign to believe what they want to and say silly things all the time. Rise like cream and let them become 1% GMO Milk..

Ainge

Oh yeah, beautiful little red nose baby there. Nice markings.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thats a n Interesting story there Ainge,I have little or no experience of most of the stuff thats going on for you, but i believe it's real for you. What are the aliens Intentions for us?
You Indicated that there were two types of Alien, the blond "Nordics" and the fully suited ones.
What did the fully suited ones look like?.

Your thread makes me glad that i live a pretty much mundane life, with nothing much out of the ordinary going on.
I go to work, I come home.I program and I go on ats not much else.

I have flagged and starred your thread.

Thanks for sharing
Peace

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Rigel4,

So glad you left a comment and thank you for the star and flag.

Yes it was an interesting situation when you read the other post that go with it. Very weird alone, however when you read all the post and see what all of them are saying, it begins to make sense. I am a "naturally gifted" person. So I have dealt with a few things on the super-natural level that most never experience. So with this situation the first place I did look for answers was in the area I was used to working in. When I was researching for what they looked like and certain key words that I honed in on, a lot of ufo and alien things came up. I blew it off and then here on ATS, there were many discussions about the gray area and then there was the 4th reich, which was also writen about on here. So then I kinda put that in the back of my mind, then you said hello and I said all right to the powers that be, I will start looking and connecting.I don't need to have a house fall on me when I know I am getting hints to look at something. I would be more worried of the entities that are here before those in the sky to be honest, however, that being said. I know there was a purpose I saw this, dream or real. I have to listen to what feels right to share and not share because you never know who you are going to touch.

I know what happened as did my roomie and I was looking for info on how or what to use to seal the house so it could not reenter. I also have been taught that a great offence is lead by a great defence. I hope you understand what I am saying.

I think these guys were looking for someone else and not me. I just happened to be in the way. If they wanted me, and if what I saw wwas a not a dream, I would not be able to write about it. i think in all honesty it was to warn people that not all is as it seems when they are having "visitors" from other places. It is not always safe, even when you are lulled to trust them.

The Nordic guys and the 4th reich I don't trust, they gave me the feeling you get when you know someone is just nasty to the core.I do know that once I came too and ran to the bathroom for the shower, I only remembered what I wrote here about them, the Nordic guys. The guys who were in the 'ET' suits, I never saw their faces under the hoods. i heard them, never saaw a face. I knew they were there to help not hurt though.

From when I can remember I have never had a mundane life, I know that this body relapse brought me to my knees and made me crawl again and slow down. That is a pain when you have an active life. So right now is about as mundane as my life gets.

Thanks for the post and questions.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ainge
I haven't read the other connecting posts yet, I will tomorrow, as i have run out of time.
I live in the UK and it's midnight almost, and i have work (again) tomorrow.
I'll try and remember some odd things that has happened to me in the past, and tell you about them,
as I feel in some strange way "connected" to you, I have no idea why, i just feel it.

See ya

Rigel4
edit on 3-7-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Umm, the only experience I've ever had with aliens involved a highly gifted kid such as yourself and he was convinced they were watching him. I've seen one of these things in remote view while they scanned me for similar traits.

I just wanted to ask you, have you ever experienced a decrease in temprature while you felt these creatures?

Also, I believe they specifically find and target highly psychic people and try to manipulate them.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Rigel4,

I had to rest yesterday and a bit before so I am just now getting back on line. I hope you were able to read a few of the others that are posted. I am sure we are connected somehow. I am Northern Irish and I have family over there so there may be something there.

I hope you enjoyed and all is well where you are, we are sunny and hot.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Nusnus,

I was thinking it was the gifts, however I did fight back and in this case win. I know the ablities I have and what I can and can not do. Granted they are a 'higher being", higher than who is the question.

I will say they were a bit shocked at me as I was at them with the table situation. So they may have bitten off more than they could chew with me on this one. That is why I say I was a mistake when they picked me up.

Since I have always had the gift of feeling others, the other worlds out there are not unknown to me and honestly, of course there is wiser life forms out there. Look at the current condition of the earth, could you imagine if we were allowed to take charge of the outer worlds? Parish the thought.

What did you see when you remote viewed?

I also know your friends feelings of being watched. I don't think I have ever been alone at anytime in my life since I have felt the others out there. I was about 3 when I started seeing "physically challenged" people you could say.
Now they are just normal in my life, I just normally don't talk about them.

just wanted to ask you, have you ever experienced a decrease in temprature while you felt these creatures?

The Intelegent species, no temperature change. I am sure what ever I was in was climate controled. The the little bumps in the night or the physically challenged as I call them. Depends, sometimes yes, esp if they are not friendly. Also if I am cleaning a home or smudging there can be a temp change.

Also, I believe they specifically find and target highly psychic people and try to manipulate them.

I do agree. I think they just made a mistake with me because they did not expect what they got when I saw the pryamid. I am used to certain activities and often am asked to clean a home that has been harmed by darkness. So I did know a basis of how to protect my roomie and I. Honestly, with what was able to be done, even with the sheild of the smudging when I was lifted up, they are using a great deal of "darker arts." I shudder in the fact that now I must learn and teach how to protect one's self of an area we rarely dabble in. We, being the people who do not really mess with that. We want the earth to heal, people to get along, happyness, flowers, and trees. A Utopia, not war. (Had to throw the last out there for Utopia) This does not mean we will not fight and defend if needed. I believe they are feeding off those who are gifted. Understandable, perhaps that is an area they don't know yet.

Anyway, I digress. I have probably said too much. Your friend was right to worry.

Thanks,
Ainge

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
What did I saw when I was remote viewing, it was a bluish greenish triangle with a grey alien head in the middle. He looked at me, cocked his head to the side and proceeded to scan me. I think s/he was remote viewing me to be honest. Whenever I look up anything with interdimensional and triangle in it, the merkaba comes up. It was an upside down triangle.

Now assuming these things know how to use the merkaba, this means they know how to use magic. Don't ask me how I know this I just know.

As for my friend, he had come across them while he was busy experimenting with his OBEs.

He was sure they were watching him because whenever he tried he would somehow connect to them. And when he asked me to remote view and check the 'system' I felt their presence somewhere in a ship looking at him. But he was one of those kids who was simply after knowledge for curiosities sake. I didn't know back then, but I know now that curiosity should not be a reason to venture out and experiment with your 'gifts'. It attracts things, things you may never know how to deal with.

I had a hard time imagining what you went through. But I know that your entire presence is like a magnet to creatures that exist in different dimensions. I've given up on a lot of my gifts because I simply didn't want to deal with these beings. My only exit was to shut down my own abilities to stop the waves being given off. Oh and ofcourse, knowing exactly who and what these things are helps. Then they can't trick you and you can sense their presence a mile away.

Trust the System.
edit on 6-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Nusnus,

I can see him looking at you if that makes sense. The issue with being like me is I see before, during, and after if allowed. I also feel this “grey” was a scout and male. I don’t think the females are great or travel much to be honest of the, I don’t want to call them aliens or ET’s that is so uncaring and ewe in my mind. I guess higher beings?

“I didn't know back then, but I know now that curiosity should not be a reason to venture out and experiment with your 'gifts'. It attracts things, things you may never know how to deal with.

Interesting that you say that, that is a inner King David Star. I had to use King David to back off this other thing that I cornered before everything happened. Interesting time period if you can understand what I am saying there.

The Merkaba is the use of magick yes. The origins I believe of that word are Gaelic and Nordic. I know the Gaelic history well, Nordic not so much. I should know it better, however that world of Magick is darker and as I said, I don’t mess with dark magick unless needed. Also never assume, I was taught in the 6th grade what that word means…(hehe) You certainly don’t seem like an arse.

It seems as if your friend was seeking them out to play. For me I don’t ever remember not having OBE’s , however mine were forced at a very young age due to family situations. So I was seeing things at 3 and by 4 or 5 I was having OBE’s. I may not remember them, however I also only have a few memories of ages 1 to 10. Moving on…

Do you remember if the ship was electrical or other. Like ‘plasma’. I am not sure but writing you opens a lot of things as I am writing. (Connection somewhere????)

Wow, fortunately I was not one of those kids, (not a goat, grammar teachers lesson of kids and children.) I was very cautious of that other realm. It was just natural and now I am more aware therefore more alert of what is correct and what is not correct for me to be having a hand in. It does not matter if people believe in this that we are talking about, soon enough they will all find out that it believes in them. (Side note, I often wonder why they do not pay attention to the media and the movies and shows that tell them of the hidden shadows. I guess it is all make believe until it is real. Ok moving on…)

If your friend is still alive and what not, I am sure that they are still very connected, perhaps with age he has become wiser of communication and reasoning skills. Not how the gifts can benefit him. Our gifts are to share, you can loose them if abused.

I am constantly reminded of several things, one being that with great knowledge comes great responsibility and the question of why do we fall? To get back up.

When I am at my lowest or it seems I am going off the deep end here in NYC at someone those are always flashed in my head like white lightning.

In a strange way, I am actually comfortable with these beings that they are, it was more how they entered the house and what occurred. I agree on the magnet, I honestly think that even though I may have given out a huge “power burst” or what ever because I was smudging and removing a great deal of nastiness in my home, they probably did hone in on me. However, I honestly don’t think, if they would have known who my “being” is, I do not think they would have stopped to visit me. I was not the droid they were looking for.

Yes, that is true of your last few sentences here.

“I didn't know back then, but I know now that curiosity should not be a reason to venture out and experiment with your 'gifts'. It attracts things, things you may never know how to deal with.

You find that out very quickly in magick so to say. It can and will bite you in the bottom the minute you cross the line. Very seldom do you need the lesson more than once when you were congering something, “out of innocence and curiosity” and you end up with a deamon in the corner going, “Ok now what game shall we play.” Just so you know, I don’t conger nor have I ever, however I have known people who did and I had to help them remove what they brought in by “innocence”. Wowzers is all I have to say. Lesson well learned vicariously through others. What not to do when you have gifts…that’s a funny, it’s ok laugh.

I am glad you learned your limits, however remember those gifts can and should be used as gifts to help others. It does come back and karma is real. I know the fear. I also know that very few people can do what I can do or have lived through what I have. That is not bragging, it is a blessing I was chosen and it is a gift they trust me with what I have.

I have had some other very interesting life touching experiences you could say, however that is mostly with the spirits of this world, not the outer realms. I thought it was enough to respect them and know they are at a higher level than we are.

Please know I completely understand the shut down mode. My roomie asked me to help her shut down hers too after the attack and the hospital visit. It was overload and I completely understand. Eventually or not, you will be able to develop them again if you feel you want to, once they are comfortable for you. Same with my roomie.

“Oh and ofcourse, knowing exactly who and what these things are helps. Then they can't trick you and you can sense their presence a mile away.”

Very true of that. I know deamons, gnomes, fae’s, elven’s, and most of the things that go bump in the night that others don’t believe exist. Ok, well we will see in the end who is right on that one, just a side note. Unfortunatly I feel a surge of those of us with “misunderstood gifts” almost rising because Slimer is loose if that makes sense. It is not just a war of the end of Christians and non, it is almost as if it will be a war of worlds. Anyway, I digress. I probably have said way too much already….

Take care,
Ainge

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by Ainge
reply to post by nusnus

I can see him looking at you if that makes sense.

Well they can look but they can't touch

It seems as if your friend was seeking them out to play.

Now that you mention it, he was kind of crazy and wanted to try out everything and everyone : / so yea he probably wanted to play.

Its just that when he met them they tried TOUCHING him in a perverted way I assume and he got scared and they screamed at him with two sets of teeth on each jaw. Talk about scary stuff.

Do you remember if the ship was electrical or other. Like ‘plasma’. I am not sure but writing you opens a lot of things as I am writing. (Connection somewhere????)

There are connections everywhere

I felt like it was electrical. I was just starting my remote viewing back then, and I shut it off soon afterwards so I could be wrong.

Wow, fortunately I was not one of those kids, (not a goat, grammar teachers lesson of kids and children.) I was very cautious of that other realm.

Good for you, there's a whole host of strange things out there.

I am constantly reminded of several things, one being that with great knowledge comes great responsibility and the question of why do we fall? To get back up.

Agreed, but if you don't know how to get back up you can stay down there longer than you've expected and well, that can be tough with no one believing you.

When I am at my lowest or it seems I am going off the deep end here in NYC at someone those are always flashed in my head like white lightning.

Ah the white lightning, you have protectors. They like to inspire like that

However, I honestly don’t think, if they would have known who my “being” is, I do not think they would have stopped to visit me. I was not the droid they were looking for.

Well that shows they have limited knowledge of things doesn't it? I like that they have limited knowledge. It already feels intrusive enough with them knowing whats in my head half the time, but I digress.

Please know I completely understand the shut down mode. My roomie asked me to help her shut down hers too after the attack and the hospital visit. It was overload and I completely understand. Eventually or not, you will be able to develop them again if you feel you want to, once they are comfortable for you. Same with my roomie.

I feel for your roomie. I've come to realize that I don't need my 'gifts' as much as I thought I did in the beginning. We're all integral parts of the System. The System automatically protects and warns. All I need to know is how to listen to the System and I can warn others before hand if need be.

Also, I dont know if we mean the same thing when we say 'magick'. To me magick is hacking the system to get information without its consent. Its illegal and can get you into trouble
Whereas asking the system isn't magick in my head. Dunno if that makes sense.

Oh and you're not saying too much, unless...well unless you don't want people reading this.

I wouldn't have shared so much information if this was a couple of years ago, but times are changing and things are coming out of the shadows, and like you said, things will become clearer so I don't see the point in hiding them anymore.

Cheers!
edit on 7-7-2011 by nusnus because: spellcheck

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Nusnus,

Ok the triangle I saw was not upside down and it was as if it was one of those photos with sand and water that you flip to make it look different. I hope you know what I mean. An upsidedown triangle is not good as far as I know, unless in the Star of David.

(Also, sending you a pm, please respond if you are up to it.)

Oh yes, they are playing with the darker side of majick. This is why I don’t generally deal with them. I don’t go that way you could say. Bad side to get out of so to say. So yes, you are unfortunately correct on your ‘assumption’.

Yes, as for your friend, I hope he is ok, however going where we should not can and does get us into issues you could say. Sometimes this is how we learn and the powers that be always know what they are doing. It is good you have a natural “distain” for them, for better words, it has probably kept you safe.

Oh yes, you have no idea of the magnet I am. Usually they are just passing and need help to close things here on this plane of existence before they move on. It is just part of the territory. I also chose my path and accepted it at 13, believe me, the powers that be can and are Drill Sgts for some “Navy Seal” program out there and they keep saying, “Just ring the dangnumbit bell.” I have a soft spot for those who come to me for help, it is a fault, yet the rewards are great. Such as, there was a child during the issues in the Gulf, that somehow, she saw me and I led her to safety. I met her brother in Maine, 7 years later, all he could do is cry and hug me uttering, “You saved my sister, thank you, you are the angel.” I looked at him and he reminded me of the situation. I said you saw me? He nodded. I don’t question because of things like that. When I was with my Step-Mom (my mom for all purposes.) flatlined and I was there to see her pass. I don’t care what anyone says, they did not hug a Priest that had been dead for over 100 years the night she died. I have received things from 9-11 survivors, or so I thought until further research. Very odd, very odd indeed.

I am sure they can still cloak themselves, however, I am hoping I can pick them up as you say.

Take care and hold on. All is good.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Nusnus,

Hello again.

I know they can’t touch you. The walls are to far up. Good for you that you built a strong one, wall that is.

Yeah I would say that your friend went through some scary things. It is something that will haunt him I am sure.

I am used to people not believing my words until they happen. Funny how that is. Almost like the scene in MIB 2, “We’re NYers, we’ve seen everything…” It’s all fun and games till mother nature decides to shake us off.

I find your connection with the white lightening as protectors a nice way to look at it. A new way to look at it.

I agree, they do have a very limited amount of knowledge, esp of true natural majick. In the end it is not about the amount of toys you have at the end, it is how many fireballs can you throw from your hands or how much of an EMP can you be?

Unfortunately, with my roomie, living with me, is basically just living with the gifts. You adapt or move on I have found in my life. She and you will need those gifts when needed to defend yourself. In I suppose and example would be, from the “dark side” Not that the dark side is anything to fear as long as you have the light and knowledge. Sounds like you do. She is finding out she wishes she never asked for her “gifts”. She also has studied AC and that is not a good thing for the most part unless you understand what to take and what to leave if anything at all from that man. Damaging man that he was. Some are for warning others and then there are those like me that are starting to come out.

I am talking of Gaelic Majick, thus the spelling on my end. Though we spell it magick as well. What you said does make sense yes. I completely understand.

I agree, it is not to much to say. People need to be warned, they either can listen or drop and become part of that other system none of us who are awake want to play in.

Again thank you, will pm you soon. I found something’s.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I sent you a U2U. I hope everything starts going better for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Forgoten_Whisper

Forgoten Whisper,

I am not sure I got the U2U unless you just sent it and doing much better thank you.

Ainge

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Quite an experience, friend. I hope you are all OK after all that. I myself had had an ET experience that left me bewildered and curious, not to mention astounded. An ET woman took me, not by force, mind you but by invitation, to another planet that she said was the new Earth. I was shown around, and shown that here I had these powers like, I could lift heavy objects just by thought alone. She was short, very thin, and had a slight Asian appearance, beautiful almond eyes, and coal black hair.
Her craft looked very small, but inside was really big. It was a classic saucer shape with a small dome ion top. I was simply amazed at what she showed me, and told me many things about Earth and humankind, and the machinery that runs everything.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench,

Thank you for responding and sharing. Your experience sounds quite interesting as well. Yes, I am doing better thank you for asking. I look forward to talking to you again soon my friend.

Aiinge

top topics

join