It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up, they are coming in...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok, I have been doing somethings here that unfortunaltly require me to do a great deal of research on the activities of people such as the freemasons and what not. I mean the darker side. There is a lighthouse going to be activated soon here in NY. I know I will probably get in trouble here with those who do not want this out. The light house is "race rock light".

I am working on the numbers now and they will come out in a few days. It is a large scale number world on this one. I am not sure when it will "come to life" however the activities that are needed to make this part of the "goats head" for better terms are currently happening.

I wish I could go into deeper detail, however there are things I can not say due to the nature of the case involved. Just do the research and do what you need to to protect you and yours for a high activity of what ever this "beacon" opens. There should be one in Maine as well near Bar Harbor from near as I can tell, however this race rock, well she is a biggy.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

WTH??

race rock??

???? could you please be MORE cryptic?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

ok i got the lighthouse.... and WHO is comming out???

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Ainge

WTH??

race rock??

???? could you please be MORE cryptic?

My thought exactly

I'm picturing two rocks spinning down a hill after a coyote. Meanwhile a silly road runner stops, makes a silly sound with its tongue and says, "Meep-meep!"

So, OP.... what's the point of your thread? To tell us that you know something that you cannot tell us?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I think this might help answer some of the crypticness... Race Rock Lighthouse, constructed 140 years ago. According to the wiki, it's still an active lighthouse, so I don't know what the big deal "coming soon" might be.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm guessing he's referring to the refurbishing of the Race Rock Lighthouse near Fisher's Island, NY.

Race Rock Lighthouse

As for the rest of the snip he's babbling about....

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/2011 by Sauron because: snipped circumvention

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

What are you giving a heads up for ? There is a lighthouse at race rock has been there since 1856, built by Francis Hopkinson Smith who is not in any masonic registry, and no ties to freemasonry and him can be found.
Quite simply..... what are you talking about ? Seriously a vague mention of a building that acts as a goatshead and a warning of some sort shouldn't even be on here. Let me demonstrate,_____ there is a building on ellis island that will be activated by dark people that mean you harm. I don't know when this will happen but do your research and be careful. I can't say much more or people here won't like it____ THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A POST FFS

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If you can't come up with a little more info then this thread is already dead.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge
I wish I could go into deeper detail, however there are things I can not say due to the nature of the case involved.

Teasing the recruits? The Major is inclined to believe that if "the nature of the case" is so sensitive then nothing should be said at all.

The Major knows there's no "case" and this is just a sophomoric use of vagueness intended to incite the recruits and annoy the chain of command.

Dismissed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

just repete whos comming out you or what or do you just injoy telling bits of the subject need more clearance

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yet another pointless thread about someone wanting to gain attention by making a story up about how he's going to get in trouble for revealing TOP SECRET stuff. If i had anything top secret i'd go straight to the newspaper ofc.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Bringing the antichrist?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Well anyone who knows what is going on, you have to be cryptic. Those of us who are aware and not just pretending to think we know, use our brain. If they do the work I have done, guess what they will figure it out., Please give me a break, do some research on your own and get a thought instead of the rest of us who know and can figure it out to give you the answers. If you can't research NY, race rock light, and see who and what built it, then wow, you have more to worry about than me being cryptic.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Wow, ok. Gosh, golly, gee beeeve, the powers that be speak so people will listen, but wow, they have never given me the answer with out having to look and figure it out. You guys must be special to have all the answers handed to you. If you can't figure it out, and I stated I needed to be cryptic, then it is not for you to know. Don't worry, we are not the Droids you are looking for, we took the red pill.

The blue pill is down the hall.

You guys want to try to belittle and berate me because you can't read and figure things out, expect me to defend myself even against an unarmed man.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

so the builders of the lighthouse are evil... big deal..

so is the builder who built the track houses near me... big deal

you mention "someone is coming"

uchh,,, whatever dude,, eat some-more magic unicorn meat,,"now with EXTRA-SPARKLES"

why bother trying to learn form you..? and all your ,, "work" LOL!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Ok mods, since all seem to dismiss me and they are just so much smarter than I am and can not see it is legit and have no clue about "what is really going on" please remove this post so the sheep can have their fun and continue to lie to the masses so they look right.

Oh yeah, boys, thanks for making me a man, however your brain power exceeds you, I am female. What ever, I see you all know everything.

Oh and you who dismissed me, you were never even called forth to fight, let alone be a general or incharge of troops of the world I am in.

Tata, go back to your planned disinformation tactics, for what appears to be good in the end is evil and those who appear evil are good.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Okay, sorry if I'm not catching it all............who or what all is coming in?

Can you be a lot more specific please.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Star for you cute little pig in rain boots.
I did a quick Google to try to find something EVIL myself so I could save me and mine. Guess where I was led back to......HERE!!!! LOL. I LOVED what you said tho.......... The unicorn meat with extra sparkles. LOVE IT!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join