It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.. Land Of The....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
reply to post by beezzer

I will make American a better place by not voting for Obama in 2012. what will you do buddy? Im ready for this one..

Well, that would be a start, but you might still be looking around for a Utopia thats better, like some of the other posters here. BTW its why Mexicans come here too, cause they think America is better than where they were born. And millions from every other country in the world come here.

One thing I will say here is that things were much safer in the 50s. The CFR and the Shadow govt have infiltrated govt so deeply since then, that we are mostly powerless to do much, and yet, the Tea Party is standing up against the evil, but are villifiied by the media because the Elite don't want us to try and overturn their actions. They intimidate us with their TSA gropefests, their traffic cams, and Police State. And George Soros has spent a great deal of money deliberately trying to destroy what's left of our great nation. Aside from the Rothschilds, he has to be one of the most wicked people of human history. They are trying to destoy our country, it's not an accident.
edit on 7-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by nyk537

you are the terrorist..you don't get that by now? I have done nothing wrong. You and your buddy's in the army are the one killing Innocent people, and you will pay in the afterlife.

What does this baseless, useless, inane accusation have to do with the fact that you can't answer the basic question?

You whine, you blame, you point fingers at everyone but yourself. It is people like yourself, the Apathy Party people, the entitlement whiners that have taken America to where it is.

I know too many people like yourself who are so blind and ignorant of simple facts, who have zero work ethic, who just want to taketaketake because they feel entitled.

Grow up, puddin'. I hate to tell you this, but it's not ging to get easier. It's going to get tougher. Only those with a will and a determination are going to survive. Those with their hands out, blaming others for their woes are going to be left behind.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I've been a adult for six years now, how did I screw this country up? Please tell me....For six years I worked everyday and payed my taxes and did my part till now.. This past six years the USA has been in dept and I didn't spend any of that money nor did I start any illegal wars.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I've been a adult for six years now, how did I screw this country up? Please tell me....For six years I worked everyday and payed my taxes and did my part till now.. This past six years the USA has been in dept and I didn't spend any of that money nor did I start any illegal wars.

You're right. You are absolutely blameless. 6 years? Ready to retire yet?
Kitten, the US has been in debt for longer than you've been around. That has nothing to do with my question.

Wat have you done to make America a better place?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
AMERICA.. Land Of The.... Government and the home of the slaves

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well, there are good people, but if you were to take in only the majority then it's a land of the wicked.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Remember also that it's up to you just as much as it is to other Americans. You can't just sit back and say how bad the world is if you don't also want to chip in. My explanation is that it is not tolerable and so we naturally oppose it simply by being human, but it's an active role you can't sit back and watch you have to take part.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

the US has been in debt for longer than you've been around.

Wat have you done to make America a better place?

Never has the US been in this kind of debt crisis:

The current US national debt is nearly $14.5 TRILLION

Current federal spending is nearly $3.6 TRILLION.

Current federal budget deficit is nearly $1.4 TRILLION.

US gross domestic product is nearly $14.8 TRILLION

No matter how you look at all of this, its unsustainable.

There is nothing really that any American can do about this now, but watch as the inevitable happens.

Best that the average Americans can do, is dream of an America from the past, and wish for it to return, but be pragmatic and learn to accept that it is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Those who are living in a current sense of false security, and believe that this will not eventually affect them and their lives are going to be the ones most unprepared and devastated by it.

We can look back, but never again be the nation we were.

God bless America.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

While I agree, in part, there are things (other than whining) that we as Americans can do.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

While I agree, in part, there are things (other than whining) that we as Americans can do.

Do tell us... so we can fix this mess.

I'm all ears.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

marshal law, new currency backed with gold/silver, bring back work from over seas,

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I agree everyone has a part to fix these issues but this should have been dealt with a LONG time ago.. Are Americans just going to wait till 1/2 the country is starving to death to finally make the first move?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

marshal law, new currency backed with gold/silver, bring back work from over seas,

Marshal law?

There isn't enough gold and silver available to back the level of US currency required.

You can't bring back jobs and manufacturing from overseas, you may slow the exodus that is currently happening by making it easier to invest and do business in the USA, but that requires a smaller government that is willing to undo decades of legislation, laws and regulations that have made this country an unfavorable business and manufacturing environment... It's too easy to simply leave the USA and do it elsewhere.

The dollar is on life support, and soon may no longer be a global currency, at all.

The USA needs to again be the world leader in innovation and technology and to be energy independent as well... Not much of that is happening, nor are there many plans to make it so.

Best you learn to live poor, very poor.

This place is going to be a lot like the former Soviet Union of many years ago....

The smart ones are leaving now, or doing their manufacturing and running their businesses in China and other countries.... More and more will join them, it's inevitable.

So, let the revolution begin, we're going to be fighting ourselves over NOTHING!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

I'm all ears.

You want MY version? Okay. Get involved. Have our voices heard. Speak up, speak out. Work with the pols that'll listen. Get rid of the pols that don't. That'd be a start. Just do something.

Doing nothing but whining is a fail of epic proportions.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

I'm all ears.

You want MY version? Okay. Get involved. Have our voices heard. Speak up, speak out. Work with the pols that'll listen. Get rid of the pols that don't. That'd be a start. Just do something.

Doing nothing but whining is a fail of epic proportions.

Forgive my bluntness, but doing nothing is about as effective as your suggestions.

By the time enough Americans wake up to what has happened, and is happening it is going to be to late to do anything about it.

Learning to survive it would be a more sensible approach for most Americans, who for the most part are completely unprepared for it.

Please, also see my previous post in this thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What is America #1 at, DENIAL???
Car Sales
Education

Found a few #1 spots for America
Anxiety Disorders
And
Prisoners
And
Oil Consumption
And
Natural Gas Consumption
And
Flourinated Gas Emissions

How rich or poor is the country
Poverty Rank
Quality of Living
Unemployment

Not very good stats...for such a 'great' nation.

New ATS tag...."Deny Denial"

Source

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Apathy appears to run rampant.

Okay. You fine folks just :survive". I'll do whatever however I can to try to make this a better country.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

America will never be on top again...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

America will never be on top again...

Hopefully that isn't true, but it is very likely.

America's wealth, leadership roles in many aspects, jobs and manufacturing have all been and are slowly being exported to other nations of the world.

The world will survive the collapse of the USA, because they have taken and are taking that "top status" in nearly every way from us.

Sure we have the largest, most costly Government and Military on the planet, but what is that worth to a nation that is completely financially devastated in the end?

The globalist agenda has been exploited, exceeded expectations and is transferring the wealth and status of the USA to the rest of the world, some nations are benefiting far more than others.

Enjoy the new USA of the not too distant future.

See you all in the long bread rationing lines.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
America. Land of the...

Apathetic. People who, seemingly, can't resist blaming others for the lack in their own lives...

Things are a little tough? Really? Ask someone, like my parents as an example, who lived through the Great Depression, about tough times. Or an older African-american about the "glory" days of Jim Crow in the Deep South...

Scapegoats, gotta love 'em... Blame someone, anyone, other than the guy/gal looking at you from behind the mirror...

...and you honestly think Canada's going to be better? Good luck with that. I'm afraid you'll find that it's not a whole lot different than the United States. Too bad for you, eh?

Things are corrupt, evil...yadda, yadda, yadda. So, instead of being willing to work to fix things, you're going to bail...woooo hoooo, another sterling example of today's youth...proud example you're setting, sir.

Not voting for Obama in '12? Cool. That's a point in you favor

But, what else are you going to do to help? Ever thought about volunteering? Helping adults learn to read? Helping at a neighborhood clinic? Or many another task that not only helps your fellow man, but is spiritually uplifting to ones own self, as well... Bread cast upon the water, so to speak.

I hope I'm wrong, but the entire tone of your opening, and subsequent answers to others, screams of someone who wants it handed to them, rather than getting off ones butt and working for it. Sweat equity, someone called it.

Life is unfair. So? Deal with it. ...and by dealing with it, I mean quit crying and do something about it. Blaming others, including the government, doesn't cut it.

Evil? Corrupt? When does anything get fixed if all you do is whine and point fingers? When your car is broken (an entirely evil thing, IMHO.), do you just stand next to it and whine about it, and point at your neighbor blaming him/her for it? Or do you crawl under it,(assuming you know what you're doing) and fix the problem?

There are very real problems facing our society today, few would go so far as to deny that. The true test is what one does about it. An adult rolls up his/her sleeves and goes to work and does what he/she can. A child whines about it and says "Not me, I didn't do it.". Go look at that person in the mirror, and ask yourself "Which am I?".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join