It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICA.. Land Of The....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Then what do you base your notion of "freedom" on? You could move to Norway, a very nice country with a decent government, but the personal restriction will be much higher, as well as your taxes.

You could move to Britain, universal healthcare and the likes .. but still corrupt, and their attacks on personal freedoms are notorious.

You could move to Germany but honestly I doubt you'd fit in.

Canada? That's like complaining about the city and moving a half mile to the suburb. Especially moving from the NW to BC .. honestly going from Portland, Seattle to Vancouver is redundant. Except Portland has the best beer.

So enlighten us.. where is paradise?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hello, I am in the NW too. I'd like to help you a bit here...
China does not have the land in ID, yet., or any other US state. If you're thinking of moving to Canada because of this: Ask any of of our informed Canadian members, China has BC land already. Also, see this article on China's influence in British Columbia...Vancouver rolls out red carpet for Chinese tourists

Also, write to ID Governor Butch Otter and let him know your view on China having the 50 acres south of Bosie. You may want to read more ATS posted threads on the topic, because I see an earlier thread fueled your view on China's dealing with America.
Bloggers fear a Chinese takeover of Idaho.

edit on 3-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have been doing some research my first choice was Switzerland I like what I saw when I was there. Immigration is very difficult. Second choice Netherlands the people there are awesome same problem as Switzerland. Third choice New Zealand breathtakingly beautiful but earthquakes scare me. So I am either headed to Argentina or Finland. Finland is hella cold but I love how they are doing the new constitution there. I have visited 15 countries so far and have seen first hand that there are other ways of doing things. Please don't get me wrong I love my country and after visiting places like India and El Salvador I appreciate the good things here but I can no longer stomach the things that are wrong. Complacency is a sin in my book so I must leave or change it and at this stage in the game I am too old for that.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Read my writings at: http:WarmHeartedWorld.wordpress.com ----- I am over 50 and I write and teach and speak not as the baby boomer you think of ----

You sound like me! Just I knew this and try to change it everyday now for MANY YEARS --- Rally around me and together we can fix and "retake" not only America but humanity!

Taker are ALL our leaders no matter from what fold they come - gov, public, private, religious, and all organizations and groups ---

Again let us "few" unite and change things for ALL , not just the few!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hello greeenfurnNW,

The real problem is we have not been taught the truth in our education, if you want to learn and study you will begin to understand what the real problem is how this has happened, and what you can do to fix the problem. Begin your studies here www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a solution and it can be done by everyone, this is done one person at a time we do not need tons of people, you can make a difference using the law and education I provided above to truly be free. The catch is people do not want to be free, with true freedom under what we call the organic Constitution does not come with entitlements such as food stamps, social security, section 8 and so much more, these programs have enslaved us all. As citizens we are subject to its laws and jurisdiction, subjects are slaves, we have perceived freedom, and not true freedom and this will all be explained to you as you begin your re-education. We have all been denied the truth and taught a propaganda lie, however you can change that, simple by getting educated in the truth, using the only legal path to true and total freedom without big brother.

In the end you will be responsible for yourself, no longer will big brother be their to hold your hand, you do not need to pay taxes, or get permits ie permission from big brother for anything, you can drive with no license, you do not need SS for retirement there are in fact several other options available to you I recommend a Roth IRA. All this is allowed in law, but only if you have corrected status and this is again the only legal recognized path to freedom, recognized by all branches of government, from local to federal, but it take time, time to study and unlearn what has been taught, time to complete the lawful process there is no quick fix, or silver bullet, you can not have your cake and eat it too. Read patriot mis beliefs these are nothing more then scam artist after your money and will have you put in jail.

The true is what you will find with PAC, truth in law, truth in life, truth in the education you where denied. So become part of the solution and stop being part of the problem.

edit on 4-7-2011 by drmeola because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

You seem like a very wise person and you make sense. I'm the next generation and I will be the solution and not the problem. thanx for the info.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by GreenFurnNW

Tell me what country doesn't have its problems?

Furthermore, what have you done personally to help bring about a change?

Finally, if America is a joke, what the hell are you still doing here?

Tell me what country is as corrupted and evil as america.
Ive done my part so far by getting a education,
and im actually considering moving to BC.

China, india, pakistan, russia, any of the former soviet block nations,

vietnam, cambodia, phillepeans for sure, north korea, france, britain

would you like me to keep going?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Ahem.
What are YOU doing to make America a better place to live?

Anything?

(patiently awaiting response)

ETA; I see you've gotten an education. What are you going to do with that education. What CAN you do, for America, with that education?
edit on 7-7-2011 by beezzer because: eta

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Forgive me for being frank...but you (OP) sound like nothing more than a spoiled brat.

America is still (in my humble opinion) the greatest nation in the history of earth...despite our problems and issues. I could echo the sentiment of others and give you the old "if you don't like it then get the hell out" speech...but I won't. We need everyone...even the "fed-up" crybabies to stand up and take their country back.

Unfortunately...whining about being disappointing in your country won't get it done.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Forgive me for being frank...but you (OP) sound like nothing more than a spoiled brat.

America is still (in my humble opinion) the greatest nation in the history of earth...despite our problems and issues. I could echo the sentiment of others and give you the old "if you don't like it then get the hell out" speech...but I won't. We need everyone...even the "fed-up" crybabies to stand up and take their country back.

Unfortunately...whining about being disappointing in your country won't get it done.

You took the direct route. I was more circumspect.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

OK well your not in the same boat as me so you don't know what im dealing with. You are probably retired so you don't have a job to worry about. I on the other hand have a life ahead of me, without a positive future. And I'm actually not a spoiled brat.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nice try, but I'm only 26. I've got a wife and two kids and we're getting ready to take on foster children. I've got a lot on my plate too buddy.

No excuses.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

and so it begins, the realisation that actually it would have all been so much better if they hadn't left the British Empire.

Would it be OK if instead of buying land the Chinese invaded and killed most Americans so that they may take their land?
Do Native Americans celebrate Independence day?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Um, still waiting for an answer. What are you doing to make America a better place? What are you doing except complaining?

Really. A simple question to answer.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All the complaints you listed were created intentionally by non-americans with non-american ideals. In a free and open market and society we are open to various forms of infiltration.

So, the most american thing you can do is not only expose this information but other information, and do something about it. BECAUSE IN AMERICA YOU ARE FREE TO DO SO.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Sorry George, America is a JOKE!! It would be a lot easier if china just nuked us all. But we will see what happens

And therein lies the problem. Americans are always looking for someone to bail them out. They look for the easier path.

Who cares what would be easier. Whats RIGHT is rarely EASY.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Tell me what country doesn't have its problems?

Furthermore, what have you done personally to help bring about a change?

Finally, if America is a joke, what the hell are you still doing here?

Tell me what country is as corrupted and evil as america.
Ive done my part so far by getting a education,
and im actually considering moving to BC.

1)China, Iran, Israel....and many many more. Travel to a few, you'll see.
2)Getting your education is no doing your part.
3)So, you have used America to grow up free and healthy, to get your education, to live with all the luxuries that you could desire. And then you're going to bail because it isnt good enough.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I will make American a better place by not voting for Obama in 2012. what will you do buddy? Im ready for this one..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I will make American a better place by not voting for Obama in 2012. what will you do buddy? Im ready for this one..

That's a start, Scooter. But what are you doing to correct the faults that you see in America? If you haven't looked at my avi, I'm a Tea Party member. I author, am a contributing edtor on several different sites of a political nature. I vote. I am in the Army. I use my voice for change. I try to act as an example of what hard work, sweat equity, and personal esponsibility can do.
Your turn.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Yeah I used to have a house and job till I lost it. Cherish it while you still got it..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join