It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black on black campus violence! (Crazy Video!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Looked like a pretty standard street fight to me, probably initiated by two different gangs that don't normally come into contact with each other, but did because of the music festival.

Where I grew up I saw a lot worse, it's just young men being young men.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Peacock posturing & mob violence are not, from my point of view, a Black, Red, Yellow, Brown, White, et al phenomenon. Factor in their youth and (I'm guessing here) alcohol and the probability of violence rises. By what factor? I don't know. It's an intuitive guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

What dumba@@es.
Thank science we aren't there right now enduring that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
post removed by staff

Thats one thing that i'm getting at here. when its all said and done, IF there is a nefarious scheme to subjugate the whole world population into a way that the many, are slaves to the few...the last thing we need to do is divide ourselves.

if you ask one man to eat a WHOLE pie, he may not be able to, but if you divide it into pieces, eventually he'll kill it. If the current theme of the world is going to where we've all discussed in other threads, the PTB think their almost done with their pie, we need to put BS aside at the present, come together and make them choke on it.

i care less about peoples skin color, than their deeds. my closest people are a testament to that.

edit on 1-7-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sometimes young men just have to find out who is braver and stronger. However, punching a guy then running off, kicking someone in the face while their down, and attacking someone 6 against one speaks negatively to the courage and strength of these idiots.
On a brighter note at least no one was shot, stabbed, or had ears or other body parts bitten off. Maybe there is hope for the black american youth after all.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
It is sad but typical ! They dont need a reason. The school should review the video and expel everyone involved. What do you expect when you get that many young blacks in one place.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's nothing but good fun going on there, nothing too serious.

Those are kids who last year were in high school. Hey, those type things happen with the males of our species. Hell that happened when I was young and in the Army. Guys that age like to fight sometime.

Can't help that most of the guys, as it seem, on this board never had enough testosterone to want to fight. Most of you detesting this are the main ones talking about "if someone hurt a member of your family or come on your property". HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA DEFEND YOURSELF AND FAMILY WHEN OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE NEVER ENGAGED IN VIOLENCE!

Like I say, most of you hoping for sthtf are nothing but "food" anyway...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The first part was a little muttered because Jamal couldn't seem to keep his bloody trap shut... When it got to the point of "where'z yall from" It sounded like he said "Ya mama's kitchen" if that were indeed the case, surely a chicken wing, can or two of grape soda, few scoops of grandma's special mustard had to have turned up (or rather not turned up) missing.

I see this is viable grounds for war

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Very interesting video here. But I'd like more context about the social issue behind it. I'm curious about how it got started, and what loyalties these groups have that may have resulted in conflict. That's probably where the real issue lies.

It's concerning that full-grown men and women choose to act this way at all, especially at venues where we're supposed to enjoy ourselves. I hope they were fighting for something really important to them, because it looks like some of them paid for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You know what, as pointless as it all really is, at least they manned up and threw knuckles. I didn't see one weapon the whole video (5 minutes actually, did not feel compelled to watch the end). This is a good thing, sort of.

I take that back, chunk had a chair. I appreciate the WWF throwback there, haha. Seemed like he was just smacking dudes hard enough to let his boy on the ground stand up from getting stomped.

These boys were just throwing down as many college age people do. I almost appreciate the gladiator feel of the whole situation. Pointless, but worse things happen.
edit on 2-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence?

What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

Your post has some racial undertones to it which i find uncomfortable really..
I state Black on black violence in the thread title as that is what it is but to single out any particular race for anhilation isnt the way forward brother.. really now.

just a quick question here:
if it had been two white people fighting would you have said "white on white violence"?
i only ask, because while I believe racism to be on the decline, if it truly even exists at all, it is something that is still harped on my MSM, and shills in forums. TPTB need us to have our racial tensions. They love to stir that pot, and I for one am trying my best not to add fuel to their fire. Just wondering what the reason behind your thread title were? (not trying to be mean, just truly wondering why race is even bothered to be mentioned anymore. Is it us, or just MSM making us think it is more prevalent than it really is.)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
the most racist part of this are the adds on the page to the right. anyone notice they're all black guys with stacks in their hands being ganster? selective audience?

don't misunderstand what im saying. its racist and derogatory to blacks. its like saying the police force in the U.K. power up with fish-and-chips, and employ a fighting technique largely based off of rugby tackles. its a bit cliche.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Idiots in mass + time = decay.

Blame the democrats of the 60s and the republicans of the 80s. They made sure those people never had a thought about it being wrong. with their policies.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

So the next white mobs fighting you'll be sure to post it as "white on white violence" ... right? *eye roll*

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I freaking like people trying to act like they are not racist and that they are equidistant. People stop fooling yourselves...

If you take a step back (i'm starting to use this too much nowdays because of these kind of people ...) you will notice that there is a difference between whites blacks yellows and reds not just pigmentation but sure continue to fool yourselves and think that this doesn't matter.

I am not implying any racism, and i have to admit i am a bit racist but not as much as to kill or harm another human being for being of a different color or religion.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

i kind of agree, but i wouldn't call it racism. there is a difference between all of the "races" above and beyond skin color, but where it becomes racism is when you think of yourself as superior.

for example:

if i'm out with friends, and i make a comment about someone who's black (keep in mind the comment has NOTHING to do with skin color or racism), i'd probably preface my statement with a qualifier like "see that black guy over there?" if it were a white guy, i would probably say "see that guy over there?".

does that make me racist? i'm inclined to say no, because i honestly don't have feelings about one race over another. i didn't intend "black guy" as a negative, it just *is*.

i'd like to hear other opinions on this. maybe it is technically racist, but i don't mean it that way.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Apologies that it has taken me a while to get back on this thread!

First up I am not racist. I have a mixed race niece who i very much love. I have grown up as an italian male in a multicultural society. I have Asian, Black, White and European friends.

I highlighted the thread title as "Black on black" for two reason.. because a) my black freind who posted the video on his FB page had his status set as "Typical.. more black on black violence to bring down our people" and b) because that is what it is.

Further i am strongly against any discrimination toward any race reason being because it is hate/anger fueled.
It is a negative manifestation which is distructive and common sense would show that the world has enough of that in it as it is.

The point of posting the video was to emphasise the very sensetive issues around black on black violence.
As a white man having spoken to many black people it is obvious to them and to myself that the "white man" has and continues to advocate the self hate of black people especially the black man.

When a society or government is supposed to guide it's people to a better world but instead continually puts the black race up in lights as perpetrators of violence, drug pushing, robbery, assult and so on.. it conditions that race to think and behave in that very way. Yes there are those able to discern matters for themselves but like most people many are sheep and normally follow the unfortunate status quo.

Having said that there are serious issues withing the culture of black people that need to be addressed senstively and solutions provided as there are in many of the worlds cultures. No culture is perfect and each has it's own specific problems so to point the finger of blame one should first look within and ask themselves if what they are manifesting is any better than the street kids attacking one another?

I must say that i am extreamly shocked at the open racism of certain members of ATS a place which i have come to really appreciate and frequent for constructive debate.

Unfortunatly it had to be my post where after many years on ATS i have seen a shocking amount of open racism but alas it has highlighted an important issue which hopefully we can all learn from.

For those of you that may feel this was posted for derogatory comments you couldnt be further from the truth. What compelled me to post was that it deeply upset me to see a culture tear itself apart in this way when it is the same culture that has brought into my life some of the greatest minds, athletes, musicians and inventors of our time.

I only hope that we can all self reflect about our attitudes on this thread and eventually find some peace within with how we have conducted ourselves.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by Jepic
Nothing special. Just blacks embracing their nature.

if what you say is true, the African continent would've never known foreign invaders or loss of people through slavery, and would've utterly destroyed itself with no outside influence whatsoever. so lets not make things up here.

Before slavery, the African continent wasn't exactly just a happy community of brothers. As anywhere else in the world, nations and tribes were constantly at war. In fact, in the time period of slavery, I believe that some tribes sold the defeated to the Europeans. Of course, it is likely that the Europeans instigated probably most of the conflicts, so that they didn't even have to use very much force. Regardless, slavery was not the downfall of African societies. Ancient conflicts with Europeans, environmental and climate issues, and yes, hostilities amongst its nations and tribes left Africa crippled to truly defend itself as a whole against the rape and pillaging that eventually befell the motherlands of us all.

This "brawl" was apparently started because a "crew", not from there, yelled "f n's out here in D.C.". Of course, the folks from D.C. didn't take to kindly to this rude and disrespectful trespass and retaliated in battle. While most conflicts between the tribes and nations of Africa were probably driven by the desire for resources and land or whatever, they all basically started with one tribe saying "f n's out here". So yes, it was in their nature. But no, it isn't solely the nature of blacks. The nations of Europe have invaded each other saying "f n's out here", and of course went to Africa with the same phrase. Looking further, its in the nature of all man to "f n's out here", and engage in war in an infinite number of ways. Further yet, EVERYTHING on this earth is constantly f'ing n's here or there. This is what drives the evolution of everything. So, its not just the nature of blacks, all of mankind, all animals, or even all life. It is nature.

Some can argue that the way these two groups engaged in battle is the nature of a certain class of people that are predominantly "of color", and have valid points. I believe, though, that this is because of the situation they are born in. Though its not much of an excuse. They all look like irrational and hormone crazed apes.(absolutely no racism intended)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Who cares what the causes of this kind of behavior is? Lets just worry about the solutions to it and to do that, lets focus on what the solutions are not. ...

When we don't evaluate the causes of a problem we come up with a solution like:"The solution to this problem is to insulate yourself from the environments where these situations are likely to occur.". While effectively doing this could save you from, in this situation, getting your face beat in, it doesn't prevent the situation from arising at all. Avoiding any problem only strengthens it, and it can possibly get so big that you cannot escape it.

The only viable solution to guarantee the stopping of violence like this or in any other form between groups is to seamlessly integrate them so that, in this situation, the D.C. folks wouldn't be recognized as a rival group of people making it pointless to f them. This, of course, is pretty much impossible for any outside observer or even inside individual to accomplish. So maybe your solution is actually best for you, dolphinfan. Let us hope that some day such buffoonery will be phased out of all groups of people.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join