It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black on black campus violence! (Crazy Video!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Who cares what the causes of this kind of behavior is? Lets just worry about the solutions to it and to do that, lets focus on what the solutions are not.

The solutions obviously have nothing to do with investments made in these communities. The famility stability, illiteracy rates, drug use and abuse and criminal behavior of minorities has steadily declined since the institution of Great Society, War on Poverty, welfare state nonsense. How about we try cutting all of that off for 25 years and see what happens. It will be initially painful, but the results down the road will likely be better than they are today. For certain, more "investment" is not a solution. These were college kids and this took place at a fine university. These were not destitute kids acting out in the slums.

Education is not a solution. The places where the per student spending on education is the highest have in many cases the poorest educational performance. Tossing more cash down the "education" rat hole is not a solution. Been there, done that.

Tossing folks into jail is not a solution. We have more folks locked up than any other country and more as a percentage than at any time in our history. If we actually think locking folks up is a solution, how many of the folks on this video committed crimes? You would need to exponentially increase the number of prisons.

Celebrating diversity is not a solution. Making minority entertainers and atheletes icons and embracing the minority culture has done nothing to facilitate a reduction in anti-social behavior, if anything it has increased. Surprise, when you celebrate the Hip-Hop culture that is infused with anti-social attitudes and behavior you get more antisocial attitudes and behavior. Look at the day this occured - Caribbean day. A day to celebrate diversity. Look at the website where this is not only played, but celebrated "Allstarhiphop.com". All our celebration of diversity has done is legitimatize depravity.

We have tried all of the proper "solutions" to stop this anti-social behavior. We have further shielded the public from direct knowledge of the truth about crime in minority communities for a variety of reasons. Crime and details regarding crime have been purposefully underreported in this country for decades.

The only real solution is a personal one and that is to avoid environments such as the one shown in that video. This took place at Howard University, one of the countrys traditional all-black colleges. Regardless of the history of Howard being an all-black college and regardless of your racial status, if your kid got a full scholarship to Howard after seeing that video, would you send him/her there? I would not.

The solution to this problem is to insulate yourself from the environments where these situations are likely to occur.

Take a hard look at the video again because its coming to a polling place near you during the next election cycle and will be common place in major urban areas should Obama lose the election and there is a large non-minority swing away from him, which there undoubtably will be.

How can you come up with a solution without first knowing the cause? It is not poverty. Look at millionaire sports figures and rappers. Which ones are consistently being jailed for gun crimes? All that money and fame and they still can't get their act together. There is no solution, period, except for what the one poster said about Elinen. Sad to say.

Deebo
edit on 1-7-2011 by Deebo because: fix

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There are some nice thread bridges to the right of your screen where ALL the lovely trolls discuss whos up next and whos out lol

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This video has nothing to do with race. I grew up in a semi-rural part of southern Alabama, and I can tell you fights much worse than this went down, with sometimes even larger groups. It was a tradition between the high school I attended & another local school to have what were basically "rumbles" every year (sometimes 3-4 times a year if the situation called for it). The 'organized' fights were called 'punches', and the only thing different is that it was kept out of the public eye in general (and typically ignored if someone in the community knew), and that it was MUCH worse. Pretty much nothing was off limits except knives & guns. Kids are stupid in general & do stupid things to prove their manhood. About the only place you do not see this is in the "Upper Class", because proving your not a p***y isn't that big of a deal.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by Jepic
Nothing special. Just blacks embracing their nature.

if what you say is true, the African continent would've never known foreign invaders or loss of people through slavery, and would've utterly destroyed itself with no outside influence whatsoever. so lets not make things up here.

what we see, is a bunch of young energetic kids engaging in rabble rousing.

You see that? Really? Have you actually read the stats lately? Blacks are the MAIN cause of; rape, theft, murder, drug dealing, spousal abuse and the demise of Amerrica! (Not saying Bush was any good for your couuntry, but, dem blacks did vot for da boi!).

What I see from that video is a bunch of sub-human creatures acting the way their primitave ancestors did, thousands of years ago. We barely see anyting like that in Australia, and IF we do, it's from IMMIGRANTS that have either migrated here from SUDAN or some other pathetic third world country. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but IMHO they can't act civilised. Look at the "ghettos" of America, look at the jails of America, what percentage of blacks do you think are in there? More than 65%, google it if you don't believe me.

Yes, I'm racist, because they make me feel like they're the ones that are bringing the human race down.

It is not the fact that they are black that makes them act like this. It's the fact that in Africa children are brought up under very vulgar/brutal conditions and don't receive education.
If they had a solid and good social upbringing plus a good education they would not behave like this.

And this goes for every race. It's not race that makes you act like an animal. It's a bad upbringing and lack of education that makes you act like an animal.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

Lack of education?????? This was at a university, how much more education can they get?

Deebo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Lack of emotional control under stress, or anger is looked upon as uncivilized.

While controlled emotions coupled with a vindictive, and manipulating schemes (divide and conquer techniques) is considered civilized.

I'd rather be around a man who loses his cool and composure once in a while than to be next to someone who never loses his cool, but behind the scenes can calculate, manipulate and deceive the people.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AusiAnarchist
reply to post by drsamuelfrancis

First of all genetically we all originate from Africa. Secondly that looks like an average Friday night down the street in Australia, most people involved are white however. I Thought black Americans were a bit more wild then that, I was expecting a gun fight. Guess thats all hype. Meh. Like I said looks like Friday night at an Ausi pub.

Yes you said "pub". The people in the video were sober.

Deebo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

I thought we called them politicians.
I'm amazed this troll fest is still going on.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Opened back up...seems video is working now..
edit on July 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
I just dont get how humanity could come to this with so much real violence and suffering in the world.

There's nothing new under the sun my good man. Have you ever seen "The Outsiders"? Black on Black violence can't hold a candle to a good old fashioned white boy rumble. All the young men in your video still had their teeth left at the end. Amateurs by the classical standard.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Unfortunatley we can keep quiet no more! These flash mob attacks and robberies of late are impossible to deny! I agree they are at the end of their rope and going back to their roots. I hate to reiterate it but lets call a spade a spade. It is what is happening and it will not last long I promise you that. Im done being overly pc and telling it like it is period! Oh well wait till someone is beating down your door or threatining your family and then well talk, k

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by ahmonrarh

My white husband's family were sharecroppers too.Sharecroppers were NOT only black. I have no written history and have had my culture ruined. But I forgot, there are only 2 races in the US.... black and white.. and blacks are the only ones who can speak about "racism" and get a pass on their behavior. Its like you think you have the corner of the market on it or something. No, never a white or NDN was a sharecropper. Noo never was an ndn treated to genocide.... and not used as farm animals. I also dont see blacks kept in slave camps. You know, the reservations that hitler modeled his concentration camps off of. I see poverty used as an excuse for violence and racism constantly. SOrry, but that big screen or car thats taken isnt used to put food on the table, and has little to do with being hungry or in a state of poverty. Get more than 10 indians in a building and the feds are investigating it. Blacks? They can take the streets and get an awwww their ancestors were slaves..

heads up: its disgusting to smear the blood of your ancestors all over yourself to gain favors, special treatment, reparations, etc. Its true and I dont care if it offends your people or my own. Criminals breed criminality, poverty does not breed criminals... stop parroting racist statements.

you've made it seem as though i'm on some soapbox screaming "white people have ruined my life!!!", which clearly is not the case.

you fail to realize that making racial epiphets and generalizing is not something i've even begin to do, nor do i feel like entertaining such things. Looking at the history of sharecropping, it was not itself a racial thing, nor did i make a generalization in reference to the topic of sharecropping. there are 2 people that sharecropping hurt, 1) the former slaves of the slavery era, and 2) the poor people of any other ethnicity that were unfortunate to become involved in such a lesser form of Indentured Servitude. yes, Indentured Servitude, where you have to work yourself to freedom, based on the ever changing rules of the ruling class. in America, africans, native peoples, asians(the railroad system, i presume) and possibly even poor white families were negatively involved in that system. but today, it looks like we have a much larger problem, and that's the proposed global goal of the "Elites" to subjugate and control those whome they consider below them. but that's another toic all together.

like some blacks in this country, I've got Indian blood, on my moms side, and trust me, my choctaw relatives in ole' Miss felt the effects from a rather busted past. in addition to bedtime tales from my moms grandma of the kowi Anukasha, i seen and heard of family members later on with issues, possibly attributed to a troublesome past still echoing in the future. i'm a mutt. and those are things i never will discuss again, not on a public forum like this.

lol, but to keeps things kool, while this thread was centered on a particular group of Howard University students running amok, Racial generalizations need not apply ANYWHERE, without looking at the causes...of peoples actions. anything else points to a lack of critical thinking.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
the fight looked staged and fake to me all I'm saying is if a group of ten guys beat one guy up wouldn't you expect to see him on the ground bleeding, I don't know it just seems fake. also nobody watching is worried. I geuss that is a good thing that these people didn't know how to fight.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Try bone structure and intelligence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The same thing happend last year at a local college. Fight broke out in cafeteria with like 8 to 10 people fighting and got caught on video. These people are suppose to be adults. This isn't highschool or jr high. What really had me laughing is the cops rolling in on those silly 2 wheeled scooters or whatever the hell they are called. Thats why the fight didn't get broken up then. Who's going to take you seriously rolling around on those things?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

After last years failure of being The Summer of Recovery. Now we could be seeing the beginning of a summer of discontent. Flash mobs in Peoria. Flash mobs in Philadelphia. Flash mobs at Chicago beaches. Flash mobs at California beaches.

Yeah, seeing some people walking by without seeming to acknowledge the violence. Oh, they saw it. They didn't want to be involved in it.

Smart, though. See the guys involved? No saggy pants. Can't run and fight wearing your pants down below your butt.

edit on 1-7-2011 by kyred because: Cuz I can.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As long as they keep ANY sort of violence B on B I really dont care what they do to each other....its all good

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is sad humanity is going in this direction during the new age of evolution and dimension. We chose the way we want to live. Most chose to live in peace and happiness. Those who chose violence,greed, murder are in a lower frequency and will remain in a lower frequency world during accession.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just wondering at your title.

Have you never seen 'White on White' street fights?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join