It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black on black campus violence! (Crazy Video!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis

My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.

I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence? What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

Is your mother an ignorant, racist coward too?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

You know i was waiting until someone actually said something that made sense, heh.

You know, i could post a video of a brawl between some white college kids (WSHH has plenty of those too) and it would get no where the negative responses that this video gets, it's killer!

I've seen it on ATS, certain people lean on way and others another simply based on racial identity. The funniest part is that the mods when they make a post have the unbiased viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Animals are animals. Doesn't matter what species or color.....Animals are animals....beware....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I miss the old hi school days where we can fight alot without using any knives and guns, the fight in the video is cool, hard to fight that way today without someone stabbing a knife at your belly.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Just look at the riots over university fees in London a few months ago... White rich kids destroying everything in sight.. Violence and agression is a human condition not a black one.. Please think before you post hurtful comments.
edit on 1-7-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

Are you honestly comparing justifiable, meaningful, anti-government activism (much like the dissension our founding fathers participated in) to the violent, chaotic, pointless, and terrifying actions in this video (and countless others like it) where "youths" or "flash mobs", as the media calls them, simply terrorize their communities, and racially attack innocent pedestrians just for fun???

You may be correct when you say "violence and aggression [are human conditions--] not just a black one", but it's misleading. There are different types of violence and aggression--which very to a dramatic degree between the races. Don't believe me? Go on youtube and try to find me a video of whites acting like this. Even if you can find one... try not to ignore the sea of videos surrounding it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I personally dont see anything wrong with a good fist fight now and then. But not on a college campus. More like in some low income neighborhood or bar.

What I dont understand is how people who will behave that way on campus ended up in college? Who is paying their tuition? Im going to guess it isnt them, because if it were, I seriously doubt they would be acting that way. When you pay the full cost of a college education yourself, you take it a lot more seriously, and you wouldnt be behaving in ways that would endanger your progress, like a street brawl.

Although for those who want to make this a race issue I would say that frat boys including white ones are also known to act like animals, and I wonder the same thing about them.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I disapprove of your title to your post. It's unfair and disgusting. Are you insinuating that blacks are the only group of people who act like this? Even if you are right, you can't say (or imply) that. What are you thinking?!? If you don't want to be labeled a racist, you better start ignoring facts, abandoning the urge to make common sense observations, and turning a blind eye to reality.

Regardless. Your implied assertion that blacks are violent savages disgusts me. We all know that whites act like this ALL THE TIME too. I was going to post a similar youtube video of whites acting just like this, but couldn't find any. Hundreds of videos of blacks acting like this, but I couldn't find any...not even one...of whites acting similarly. Maybe I just didn't search hard enough, but I really think Youtube must be racist.

If you need proof that all races act like this, just look at the news stories from memorial day 2011. A wave of violent thuggery swept our entire nation. I have to assume that, because the news made no mention of race, that these acts MUST HAVE been caused by people from various races--I'm certain there must have been some whites and asians causing beaches and water parks to be closed somewhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
reply to post by jonibelle

You know i was waiting until someone actually said something that made sense, heh.

You know, i could post a video of a brawl between some white college kids (WSHH has plenty of those too) and it would get no where the negative responses that this video gets, it's killer!

I've seen it on ATS, certain people lean on way and others another simply based on racial identity. The funniest part is that the mods when they make a post have the unbiased viewpoint.

do it. I'd love to see a video of whites acting like this... they are like needles in a haystack!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
IMO, the title invites racial comments. We don't talk about "white on white" violence. Why make the race of the people the main issue? I don't think the OP meant to, but I'm curious about the title since I didn't see that at the link. Why not call it "Caribbean Festival 2011 Violence" or something?

As to the video, it's a brawl. Not only have I seen this before, I was in the middle of one in my youth (white on white).

This kind of display of youth plus testosterone is evident in every part of the world with every race. It is a shame that people can go against other people, but look at what they've been taught. Too many people today think that fighting is the answer. That's because we teach them that.

:shk:
edit on 7/1/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Seriously? Are you THAT blind?

Most big city news organizations refuse to even mention the race of the perps now because of the amount of black violence on the rise...Atlanta, Memphis, Chicago..scour their news sites, they never mention the race or even post the pics of the perps...I love how a lot of times they'll post a crime story, describe the suspect, omit the race of the suspect and then state "If you have any leads please contact.."

How the heck am I supposed to contact anyone when all I have is that the perp was 6'2, 185 and wearing a blue shirt with jeans??

It's the fear of people like Sharpton and the NAACP that keep people from seeing that there is a clear rise of black on white crime in this country, if you can't see it I suggest you get out more.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

so you did'nt notice the guy pinned down on the floor? he was trying to get up quick before he was kicked or punched while pinned to the floor, he gets pushed back down, he eventually struggles free and gets up without one punch or kick, phew hes safe, he runs out of the way once up of the ground and smacks his head on the camera.

you have a problem america, o.k. yes this has happened in the u.k. but it is usally centred around a protest for the same scenes to be seen, i doubt the o.p. vid was even a protest. it seems to me disputes between students are taken to a whole other level in america, the whole school has to be involved and both sexes act like crazed rabid dogs.

Black on black campus violence!

i did notice one white person who seemed to be in the centre of it, there may of been more but i did only notice one, i am just saying. so not entirely black on black but yeah.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiloNickels
do it. I'd love to see a video of whites acting like this... they are like needles in a haystack!!!

Just search for any footage of football ( soccer
) violence and hooliganism in Europe, and then you'll see hundreds of white people facing off and many of them knocking seven shades of crap out of each other.

All because of the fact that the two groups support different football teams !

I guess it must be in the DNA of white people to act like ''primitive animals'' when it comes to tribal disputes about football ?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I find it highly ironic that the title includes "black on black" in the title, then the OP gets mad at people coming into the thread spitting out numerous hateful and racist remarks about black people. Good job opening up the can of worms. You shouldve never put that in the title because guess what?, you just made it a racial thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I love the ones walking into the fight trying to hold their pants up at the same time..we get a lot of that over by the Section 8 Housing areas

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Look at all that disgusting trash all over the streets, sidewalks and grass. . . . . Oh and it looks like we have some littering there too.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

this is what this reminds me of youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by superjesse13132000

this is what this reminds me of youtu.be...
Pretty much dead on

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
theres definatly racial differances did you see dat nike ad yo dose kicks is da bom yo.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Its gets more and more apparent every day there needs to be separate White/black states,districts,zones,whatever....just so they can self-rule and let The World see what happens...like most every place in africa where the White colonists have left...total anarchy...black self rule...the great dream....sure would cut down on the population problem

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join