It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black on black campus violence! (Crazy Video!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

My white husband's family were sharecroppers too.Sharecroppers were NOT only black. I have no written history and have had my culture ruined. But I forgot, there are only 2 races in the US.... black and white.. and blacks are the only ones who can speak about "racism" and get a pass on their behavior. Its like you think you have the corner of the market on it or something. No, never a white or NDN was a sharecropper. Noo never was an ndn treated to genocide.... and not used as farm animals. I also dont see blacks kept in slave camps. You know, the reservations that hitler modeled his concentration camps off of. I see poverty used as an excuse for violence and racism constantly. SOrry, but that big screen or car thats taken isnt used to put food on the table, and has little to do with being hungry or in a state of poverty. Get more than 10 indians in a building and the feds are investigating it. Blacks? They can take the streets and get an awwww their ancestors were slaves..

heads up: its disgusting to smear the blood of your ancestors all over yourself to gain favors, special treatment, reparations, etc. Its true and I dont care if it offends your people or my own. Criminals breed criminality, poverty does not breed criminals... stop parroting racist statements.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence?

What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

Wow... read between the lines...

Racism is the last recourse of the idiot... is that what you meant?

Every race will have their ignorant extreme, even then its just being human for the less educated. Wierd enough I fear people like you more than them, usually you have an agenda and look at society so meticulously that wiping out

wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
is no issue to you. You have no soul and no brains either...

Another Hitler in our world, just what we need...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by drsamuelfrancis

Ask the Native Americans the nature of the whites of antiquity.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
1 cannot wait until this racisim is BALANCED with the STARZ... GOOD LUCK HATEN. I am sure the UNIVERSAL - ETERNAL reward is worth it

Be well
edit on 7/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If we were to judge you by the blacks past we'd have to re-instate bannanas instead of child support and free dental care (god help thos Negros, their teeth look like hippo's teeth!) instead of cool aid/friend chicken and/or/watermelons! See where I'm going with this?

Yeah.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca473ddde4e8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I had no idea that this board was populated by white supremists.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Exactly. It's so annoying.

My spirit feels icky from some of the comments in this thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

They are either that or a form of baiting troll to see who thinks like them..

Be well

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
IMO this should be titled "human on human violence"... Nothing more, nothing less.

Stop with all this racial crap, we are all human, we are all the same, some of us are more violent than others, but EVERY society on this planet has "good" and "bad" apples. Race has nothing to do with it as we have ONE race on this planet. HUMAN

I see nothing but racism going on with quite a few humans in this thread!

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by Jepic
Nothing special. Just blacks embracing their nature.

I'm interested to know what you mean by this, the differences between white and black folk is in the color pigmentation. I'm not denying there are cultural differences, but you are somehow implying there is a genetic difference that makes the nature of blacks different to whites. Surely you would like to move away from the differences in skin pigmentation and try and wonder what is causing these types of problems in society.
edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

The only difference between the black and white communities are socio-economical differences.

Considering that the human genome project has pretty much confrimed the fact that DNA is a fuild and can be influenced and changed several times in our lifetimes....that make JEPICS comment at some level true, albeit bigatory at the least.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
agreeing that its a bummer seeing this and its not about racism. mob mentality does happen.

now i'll prolly get egged for this comment, but its almost refreshing to see people getting into fist fights and not breaking out guns for once. (but that's retarded for me to say...)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
reply to post by Jepic

What is the nature of whites. Please tell me? Because history speaks clearly of your nature..we need not observe anything in the present day. If we were to judge you by your past, you would be in a world of trouble.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

The nature of whites can be the same as the nature of blacks.

If we were to judge you by the blacks past we'd have to re-instate bannanas instead of child support and free dental care (god help thos Negros, their teeth look like hippo's teeth!) instead of cool aid/friend chicken and/or/watermelons! See where I'm going with this?

Yeah.

Do the world a favor don't breed. Your parents did enough damage to the gene pool when they had you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Just look at the riots over university fees in London a few months ago... White rich kids destroying everything in sight.. Violence and agression is a human condition not a black one.. Please think before you post hurtful comments.
edit on 1-7-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

You forget one thing, there at least was a REASON they rioted. What was their reason in the video? Just for the fun of it?

Deebo

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
lol thats not even fighting thats a mob tryin to act tough when they cant even throw a good punch

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence?

What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

You are a coward, making racist statements behind a computer screen. Why don't you express your true racist feelings to all the black people you hate in front of their faces? Have you ever seen soccer hooligans? Most are drunk white people but you are too color blind to see their color...
edit on 1-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The actual fighter(s) in this clip seem less like "brawl savvy urban warriors" and more like "should be in study hall frat boys". I think the proximity to Howard University is more than just coincidence. It almost had a ritualistic battle feel to it. Seemed not quite real, but not quite staged. Maybe a step up (or down) from step competitions.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc

Exactly. It's so annoying.

My spirit feels icky from some of the comments in this thread.

Welcome to ATS, babe.

On a bit of a roll eh?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Nothing special. Just blacks embracing their nature.

I'm interested to know what you mean by this, the differences between white and black folk is in the color pigmentation. I'm not denying there are cultural differences, but you are somehow implying there is a genetic difference that makes the nature of blacks different to whites. Surely you would like to move away from the differences in skin pigmentation and try and wonder what is causing these types of problems in society.
edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

There indeed is a genetic difference. When you have a dead body that is just bones and no flesh, dna can determine the race.

www.wired.com...

Now, given that this was a university, we can conclude that poverty is not the main or only cause of black violence. I have seen many "intelligent" African Americans, that speak perfectly good/normal english, not ebonics, UNTIL they get pissed off, then like the incredible hulk, they transform. Education matters not, as we have just seen. I hope this does not seem racist, just pointing out facts. If need be, mods delete.

Deebo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join