It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black on black campus violence! (Crazy Video!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sorry not sure if this is the right area for this video and sorry again if it has already been posted but i have not seen it before now..

This was originally posted on one of my friends FB page and when i saw it it made me feel really sick.
As you can see to the guy behind the camara it is all a bit of fun and a laugh..
I just dont get how humanity could come to this with so much real violence and suffering in the world.

The amount of people just standing by and egging this on is incredible and sad..
I wanted to share this to get some conrtuctive opinions as my friends friend all seemed to find it hillerious..i did not...

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Thanks!

edit on 1-7-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i tried to embed it for you, but when i click on the link it says the video is not available... what was the video title? ill do a search for it..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
i tried to embed it for you, but when i click on the link it says the video is not available... what was the video title? ill do a search for it..

Link now provided sorry for the initial mix up!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsamuelfrancis
My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence?

What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

Your post has some racial undertones to it which i find uncomfortable really..
I state Black on black violence in the thread title as that is what it is but to single out any particular race for anhilation isnt the way forward brother.. really now.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just look at the riots over university fees in London a few months ago... White rich kids destroying everything in sight.. Violence and agression is a human condition not a black one.. Please think before you post hurtful comments.
edit on 1-7-2011 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Mob mentallity at it's finest.
Not much else to say about this situation, once a mob gets stirred up it is inevitable that violence will break out at some point.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
Mob mentallity at it's finest.
Not much else to say about this situation, once a mob gets stirred up it is inevitable that violence will break out at some point.

Yes is very sad and shocking!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Uh-oh. We know where this thread is going...

I'll probably rejoin this topic when it hits 22 pages.

There isn't anything too remarkable in the video. It's just two large groups fighting each other. I didn't see anyone getting seriously hurt, so there was nothing more than a few bruises and broken bones for the protagonists and willing bit-part players.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Nothing special. Just blacks embracing their nature.

I'm interested to know what you mean by this, the differences between white and black folk is in the color pigmentation. I'm not denying there are cultural differences, but you are somehow implying there is a genetic difference that makes the nature of blacks different to whites. Surely you would like to move away from the differences in skin pigmentation and try and wonder what is causing these types of problems in society.
edit on 1-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I'm interested to know what you mean by this, the differences between white and black folk is in the color pigmentation. I'm not denying there is a cultural difference, but you are somehow implying there is a genetic difference that makes the nature of blacks different to whites. Surely you would like to move away from the differences in skin pigmentation and try and wonder what is causing these problems in society.

A lot of implying I see in that comment. Go quick boy! Let your imagination run wild.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

if what you say is true, the African continent would've never known foreign invaders or loss of people through slavery, and would've utterly destroyed itself with no outside influence whatsoever. so lets not make things up here.

what we see, is a bunch of young energetic kids engaging in rabble rousing.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki

My mother told me that if I had nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

But really, this is why I hope Elenin, yellowstone, a nuclear disaster or something else happens to the USA that wipes most (read between the lines) of the population out.
I guess they're just getting back to their "primitave roots", so to speak. That's what they did back in Africa, right? Solve issues with violence?

What kind of world do we live in when this kind of thing happens, almost daily, in society.

Your post has some racial undertones to it which i find uncomfortable really..
I state Black on black violence in the thread title as that is what it is but to single out any particular race for anhilation isnt the way forward brother.. really now.

SOME racial undertones? Look at them all, what colour are they?
Just expressing my views, I live in a free country.
Look at the way they behave! Does it remind you of any sort of animal?
But, think of the world IF these things didn't happen. Most of the videos out there are of this race doing these kinds of things. In-humane, IMHO.
edit on 1/7/11 by drsamuelfrancis because: (no reason given)

London

Russia

France(albeit a smaller brawl, but brawl none the less)

i see no differences here...so one would say your comment is applicable here as well....

edit on 1-7-2011 by ahmonrarh because: couldnt link vid properly

edit on 1-7-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

if what you say is true, the African continent would've never known foreign invaders or loss of people through slavery, and would've utterly destroyed itself with no outside influence whatsoever. so lets not make things up here.

what we see, is a bunch of young energetic kids engaging in rabble rousing.

And more implying over here sir. Damn... Let if free. LET IF BE FREE!

edit on 1-7-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Looks like fight club to me.

Except that I see no guns or explosives. Though the rule of only two people fight at a time seems to be discarded. Also looks like some of the girls got in on the mobbing of outnumbered defendants as well. And the folding chair to the head stuff looked like pure WWF.

Universities used to have boxing programs, taking them out by cutting their funding leaves people very few alternatives.

Also the video oddly reminded me of one of DMX's songs.

David Grouchy

Edit: found the DMX song
edit on 1-7-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
IMO, the title invites racial comments. We don't talk about "white on white" violence. Why make the race of the people the main issue? I don't think the OP meant to, but I'm curious about the title since I didn't see that at the link. Why not call it "Caribbean Festival 2011 Violence" or something?

As to the video, it's a brawl. Not only have I seen this before, I was in the middle of one in my youth (white on white).

This kind of display of youth plus testosterone is evident in every part of the world with every race. It is a shame that people can go against other people, but look at what they've been taught. Too many people today think that fighting is the answer. That's because we teach them that.

:shk:
edit on 7/1/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
And these, my brothers and sisters, were the group polled to see if they think the economy got better under Obamas care.
The people off in the distance are the 12 percent that disagreed, but all the hootin' and hollerin' going on in your view are the 88% that thinks the economy is better according to that b.s "poll".
Cuuuuute!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
I didn't see anyone getting seriously hurt, so there was nothing more than a few bruises and broken bones for the protagonists and willing bit-part players.

I don't know about that. There looked like there was one guy getting hit and kicked by a small mob of 7+ people. Then there was that guy who got hit over the head with a metal chair.. Of course, admittedly he was still standing afterwards.

Regardless, Very stupid things happened and people got hurt.. Makes me sad that the violence seemed to be a recreational pastime in this video, and such a large group played into it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join