It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We know who you are "And :wow: do we have news for you:

page: 4
14
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yets
And Hello




posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


there are so many errors and assumptions in your reply I hardly even know where to begin!

you say i am conditioning myself to see the bad in everything?
I do not see bad in everything, but i do see personal motive here, and error in logic. Is it wrong for me to point out flaws when i see them?

If my Messiah came along I would think He was the anitchrist????
Do you not think the Messiah has ways of showing His identity to His faithful? I will be fooled by no one - at no time, for I am waiting for the One with the True message, and He is not here yet.

"we say your welcome and u think im forcing you"

i did not say the force, i dont believe, but you say you have secrets, and those of us that follow and read your book, whenever it is finished will get that enlightenment. I say that is backwords, and the opposite of what a divinely enlightened soul(s) would do. A true soul would say here is the truth in its bare raw form. no surprises, so suspension, no anticipation. here it is. Then they would say follow us.

"ill send you the book for free even if you plz,
im trying to be your friend"

i am trying to tell you there should be no need to wait for a book. your message has a truth? then tell it. it has proof or evidence, then share it. why all this nonsense about waiting for a book?

"i spoke only of love and god ,
not the things u live by "

watch it....you do NOT know me, you have no idea what I live by, you have no idea what has occured in my life to bring me to where I am spiritually through Jesus. Do not anger me by implying I am living in any way seperated from love and God. You may attack a lot about me, and I will turn the other cheek a thousand times, but do not presume to know my heart and soul and faith. Even Jesus was angered in His day, and God has shown anger. And I will suffer it too to have my soul questioned by you or anyone. Get to know me before making such assumptions. You have not been given the gift of judging anyone's soul.

"anyway , can i have my space with the people who agree"

I am sorry - i though you were here to share your news with the people who were not aware of your beliefs. What, did you think it would be easy? Did you expect to find a thread full of people full of applause and unconditional agreement and belief? Then you are delusioned. Any soul wishing to impart truth - divine truth - is prepared to be questioned, even criticiaed - and is well armed with truth and wisdom to overcome disbelievers. If you are only interested in talking to people who already agree with you, what are you doing trying to share your message? I may not believe you yet, but the fact that I am still here should tell you that i am waiting for something....some proof...evidence....but you are just sewing back false assumptions about who i must be for not leaping wildly at your OP and proclaiming "this is the truth"

"think about it, why are you frustrated ? what is it that triggered you to send me the message you send,"

i am not frustrated, except to be told that a complete stranger thinks he/she/they know me better than i know myself.

"your looking for something
happiness
and a feeling of security
within troubled times"


i am looking for nothing, it is not that way at all.

I exist, and am led places. It is subtle, but the message is always the same "Show them truth"
I know not where this message comes from, and it can be odd to feel compelled to show anyone truth when I do not understand all there is to know myself. But I have come to find that when I read some things, like this post, there is a lovign voice in my head that guides me to write some things. SOmetimes i write nicely, other time i write with a sense of urgency. But the thoughts and such that i write to you do not only come from within my own brain. They are directed by an outside force. Perhaps this is why some people claim God speaks to them. I think God speaks to me directly through my own hands, as I look at what I write in threads like these, as though I am hearnig a lot of it for the first itme. It is as though if i release my mind, the words i need come through, both for my own benefit and yours.


But mainly - you asked why i write these things at all and not just move on and leave you alone?
two reasons:
1) I am waitng around, giving you the benefit of the doubt to address what I am saying completely and show me your wisdom (you have not done so)
and
2) I feel that others reading threads like this should have both sides of the debate here for them. To have a thread full of nothing but believers does not exactly show both sides of a discussion.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by jean59
 


I am dismayed to see so many who strive for spiritual perfection by discarding aspects of themselves in order to advance what they believe to be the "positive" emotions. Such an error made by so many. The goal of spirituality is not to cleanse the self of emotion and individuality by removing that which sets us apart and gives us our own True Self. The goal of spirituality is to balance the Higher and Lower selves. To take the Holy Guardian Angel, who is our Evolved Personality, and to blend it perfectly with the Microcosmic Self, the personality, which we embrace through the 5 senses, intellect, and intuition. Abolishing the dualistic nature of people is the wrong way to go about spiritual unification.

Removing the self from dualistic tendencies results in the ascetic and sublime path. Not that there is anything wrong with these paths, only that they are not meant as beacons for congregations. It is, instead, meant to be a solo, individualized journey into the personal ID. Nirvana is never attained en-masse. It is taught in groups, and studied in schools, but the actual process of removing one self from the Wheel of Life, Death, and Rebirth is attained alone. "Every living thing dies alone." I could never understand why an Illuminati would seek to teach the world how to tear such voids between themselves as this.

The real path towards peace, harmony, and world-wide acceptance is through balance and moderation. All things are dualistic in nature: night & day; hot & cold; heavy & light; love & hate; etc. T deny this is a grand offense against existence. Instead, seek balance. Natural inclinations or intuition, and reasoned-responses can be balanced to create a thinking, feeling human who acts out of both necessity, and logic. Destructive tendencies which arouse us, and beneficial actions which preserve us can be balanced to create a being who knows how to celebrate the joys and ecstasy of life, without losing their sense of purpose and direction to the incarnations of the flesh. Balance, and moderation are the keys to a successful life.

If being on stage, speaking in public terrifies someone, they don't need a group of duck-billed platitude dispatchers. They need someone with the confidence to speak to sit down and teach them how to tap into their courage. If feelings of isolation separate one from the herd, they don't need spiritual promises of happiness found through a God's extemporaneous promises. They need a strong hand to lend support, and possibly the care of those who have studied how depression and isolation work. Balance, moderation. Not removal of traits and characteristics.

I am sorry, but all 7 of you have only created a path built on new-age fluff. I imagine this thread will peter out in a matter of days as your message is revealed to be thinly thought out, and ultimately unfulfilled.

~ Wandering Scribe


edit on 1/7/11 by Wandering Scribe because: Grammar

ye well u sayd it yourself ,
seek balance ,
now define it to me,
bc we are saying the same thing here,
only you wanted to be the only right one ,
so you had to put it into another context,
and present it as the truth,
now proof me you are 100 % sure about what uve just sayd ,
did u get it from a book,?
has it been confirmed by angels,?
how do you know you are right and have the right to call us wrong?
do u believe a soul is able to connect to god?
or do u believe he does not care for the ones who seek him?
do u think he is amongst us ?
or somewhere safe from us up in the sky?
if you have found balance , u have found the way god intented for you ?
not?



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


OP you have said:

"ye well u sayd it yourself ,
seek balance ,
now define it to me,
bc we are saying the same thing here,
only you wanted to be the only right one ,
so you had to put it into another context,
and present it as the truth,
now proof me you are 100 % sure about what uve just sayd ,
did u get it from a book,?
has it been confirmed by angels,?
how do you know you are right and have the right to call us wrong?
do u believe a soul is able to connect to god?
or do u believe he does not care for the ones who seek him?
do u think he is amongst us ?
or somewhere safe from us up in the sky?
if you have found balance , u have found the way god intented for you ?
not? "

what in effect you are doing in this thread is saying
"I have a belief. I will give hints about what it is but not depart the full extent of what I believe. You may post your beliefs here and prove them to me."

that is not the way forums like this work. YOU posted the topic, YOU prove it is right. You dont ask other people th\o attempt to prove it is not right. If you have devine wisdom, tell us and then prove why you think it is the right way. Not the other way around.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth." Say not, "I have found the path of the soul." Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path." For the soul walks upon all paths. The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed. The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by yets777
 


there are so many errors and assumptions in your reply I hardly even know where to begin!

you say i am conditioning myself to see the bad in everything?
I do not see bad in everything, but i do see personal motive here, and error in logic. Is it wrong for me to point out flaws when i see them?

If my Messiah came along I would think He was the anitchrist????
Do you not think the Messiah has ways of showing His identity to His faithful? I will be fooled by no one - at no time, for I am waiting for the One with the True message, and He is not here yet.

"we say your welcome and u think im forcing you"

i did not say the force, i dont believe, but you say you have secrets, and those of us that follow and read your book, whenever it is finished will get that enlightenment. I say that is backwords, and the opposite of what a divinely enlightened soul(s) would do. A true soul would say here is the truth in its bare raw form. no surprises, so suspension, no anticipation. here it is. Then they would say follow us.

"ill send you the book for free even if you plz,
im trying to be your friend"

i am trying to tell you there should be no need to wait for a book. your message has a truth? then tell it. it has proof or evidence, then share it. why all this nonsense about waiting for a book?

"i spoke only of love and god ,
not the things u live by "

watch it....you do NOT know me, you have no idea what I live by, you have no idea what has occured in my life to bring me to where I am spiritually through Jesus. Do not anger me by implying I am living in any way seperated from love and God. You may attack a lot about me, and I will turn the other cheek a thousand times, but do not presume to know my heart and soul and faith. Even Jesus was angered in His day, and God has shown anger. And I will suffer it too to have my soul questioned by you or anyone. Get to know me before making such assumptions. You have not been given the gift of judging anyone's soul.

"anyway , can i have my space with the people who agree"

I am sorry - i though you were here to share your news with the people who were not aware of your beliefs. What, did you think it would be easy? Did you expect to find a thread full of people full of applause and unconditional agreement and belief? Then you are delusioned. Any soul wishing to impart truth - divine truth - is prepared to be questioned, even criticiaed - and is well armed with truth and wisdom to overcome disbelievers. If you are only interested in talking to people who already agree with you, what are you doing trying to share your message? I may not believe you yet, but the fact that I am still here should tell you that i am waiting for something....some proof...evidence....but you are just sewing back false assumptions about who i must be for not leaping wildly at your OP and proclaiming "this is the truth"

"think about it, why are you frustrated ? what is it that triggered you to send me the message you send,"

i am not frustrated, except to be told that a complete stranger thinks he/she/they know me better than i know myself.

"your looking for something
happiness
and a feeling of security
within troubled times"


i am looking for nothing, it is not that way at all.

I exist, and am led places. It is subtle, but the message is always the same "Show them truth"
I know not where this message comes from, and it can be odd to feel compelled to show anyone truth when I do not understand all there is to know myself. But I have come to find that when I read some things, like this post, there is a lovign voice in my head that guides me to write some things. SOmetimes i write nicely, other time i write with a sense of urgency. But the thoughts and such that i write to you do not only come from within my own brain. They are directed by an outside force. Perhaps this is why some people claim God speaks to them. I think God speaks to me directly through my own hands, as I look at what I write in threads like these, as though I am hearnig a lot of it for the first itme. It is as though if i release my mind, the words i need come through, both for my own benefit and yours.


But mainly - you asked why i write these things at all and not just move on and leave you alone?
two reasons:
1) I am waitng around, giving you the benefit of the doubt to address what I am saying completely and show me your wisdom (you have not done so)
and
2) I feel that others reading threads like this should have both sides of the debate here for them. To have a thread full of nothing but believers does not exactly show both sides of a discussion.
if you truely would have found jesus i would not be able to anger you,
the book we spoke off is here within the threads so well it is free , and yup u missunderstood it by judging me
where's my personal motive here , im before a firingsquad here to offer freely what i think could be a benifit for someone,
look i always enjoyed music but never the finished , ready for massconsumption MTV stuff , i love things to be raw , pure and honest,
that is why i love what brian does here , he started with the threads and we connected by hes words,
he then showed us he had another big quality to him , but always been to shy to post what he does,
we helped him build hes confidence to do it anyway , because we respected the freestyle he did ,
he does not study the lyrics, he just put's on random beats and is able to fill them for over hours each time,
in two months time he has given us 70 video's that we have seen him create,
i love what he does , i love the way he can adjust to every style of music,
but i demanded him to show hes ability to the world and that is why i take it on me to defend him for what he has offered,
look we are not trying to sell you stuff , it is freely offered , at least try to see some beauty to the fact that he is
doing this on a cheap karaokemachine and does it with hes heart wideopen,
guys we came from one source , we were all connected once , we dissconnected somehow , started to create
chaos all around , and some gentle souls are being fed up with the endless debates about who is right and who is wrong here , what does it matter , if you see that something created you and loves you more than anything you
might imagine, i find my balance there , am i allowed too?



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth." Say not, "I have found the path of the soul." Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path." For the soul walks upon all paths. The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed. The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.
yes ,but you are telling me what i should do , what being gave you the right to be above all , and told you you hold the only truth,



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


finding Jesus does not mean never feeling anger again. Jesus and God are both capable of anger - maybe ultimately they are the only ones entitled to it really. But despite my faith, I am still human, and to be told i operate with hate will anger me. People that assume I am less than then will irritate me.
You are free to believe what and who you want. I am free to quesiton it. I am not hunting through countless threads to find out why anyone would claim they contained 7 pieces of a fragmented soul. If you have evidence or truth you need to say it.
You say we will be astonished - well, i keep saying by what? You have half a thread here I think. Why the mysteriousness, and evasion. Why not just jump to the astonishing bit and blow us away already.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by yets777
 


OP you have said:

"ye well u sayd it yourself ,
seek balance ,
now define it to me,
bc we are saying the same thing here,
only you wanted to be the only right one ,
so you had to put it into another context,
and present it as the truth,
now proof me you are 100 % sure about what uve just sayd ,
did u get it from a book,?
has it been confirmed by angels,?
how do you know you are right and have the right to call us wrong?
do u believe a soul is able to connect to god?
or do u believe he does not care for the ones who seek him?
do u think he is amongst us ?
or somewhere safe from us up in the sky?
if you have found balance , u have found the way god intented for you ?
not? "

what in effect you are doing in this thread is saying
"I have a belief. I will give hints about what it is but not depart the full extent of what I believe. You may post your beliefs here and prove them to me."

that is not the way forums like this work. YOU posted the topic, YOU prove it is right. You dont ask other people th\o attempt to prove it is not right. If you have devine wisdom, tell us and then prove why you think it is the right way. Not the other way around.


we are honestly trying here within several threads , but the first lesson was never learned , to stop judging bc you only judge yourself eventualy,
we continued anyway ,
there's about 20 threads and 70 video's made ,
the further the threads developed , the more points were missed and eventualy people start calling us devils and telling us we are trying to hypnotise them, oh plz , we are jumping into the mud bc we always knew the word god intimidated people , but that is what we wish to speak of and bring , so we do it anyway,
now shoot us



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by yets777
 


finding Jesus does not mean never feeling anger again. Jesus and God are both capable of anger - maybe ultimately they are the only ones entitled to it really. But despite my faith, I am still human, and to be told i operate with hate will anger me. People that assume I am less than then will irritate me.
You are free to believe what and who you want. I am free to quesiton it. I am not hunting through countless threads to find out why anyone would claim they contained 7 pieces of a fragmented soul. If you have evidence or truth you need to say it.
You say we will be astonished - well, i keep saying by what? You have half a thread here I think. Why the mysteriousness, and evasion. Why not just jump to the astonishing bit and blow us away already.



why do you guys keep asking me for miracles? im just giving my humble opinion here , im not judging anyone , im adressing you all as brothers and sisters here so im hardly putting myself above anyone,
and lol we are still 7 people , 7 ats members but we have went to a private place where we live in peace and work together on some idea's , it is quite a cosy place , we enjoy it very much , but we got fed up with debating and are trying to find our thruths together , so we are trying to make people see , if you judge , you judge yourself, and if u live as one mind and one heart , well that is where the miracles begin happening,



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by yets777
 


SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yets
And Hello
hey my love , did u miss us even a little bit? don't hurt my feeling now



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


[color=gold]
I LOVE YOU ALL and yes its the trust issues that caused what was caused.
NAMASTE*******
[/COLOR]
edit on 7/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by yets777
 


[color=gold]
I LOVE YOU ALL and yes its the trust issues that caused what was caused.
NAMASTE*******
[/COLOR]
edit on 7/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

admit we never forced you and left you within your peace ,
us bunch of possesed demons lol,
we have the same goal my love ,
the same goal
peace for all mankind and beyond
not?



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


The same goal indeed the preservation of the Species on this sphere is current. Yes, and thanks for the peace. I as well did not attack in any way just pondering many things. Was sensed the 7 sisters related and they have my love. Again it was the attitudes I seen sometimes. So I fell back to solo as I always am that's all, so I didn't interrupt you alls GOALS. But if you can see then you ALL know its ALL LOVE and protection of those who cannot protect as of now.



edit on 7/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by yets777
 


finding Jesus does not mean never feeling anger again. Jesus and God are both capable of anger - maybe ultimately they are the only ones entitled to it really. But despite my faith, I am still human, and to be told i operate with hate will anger me. People that assume I am less than then will irritate me.
You are free to believe what and who you want. I am free to quesiton it. I am not hunting through countless threads to find out why anyone would claim they contained 7 pieces of a fragmented soul. If you have evidence or truth you need to say it.
You say we will be astonished - well, i keep saying by what? You have half a thread here I think. Why the mysteriousness, and evasion. Why not just jump to the astonishing bit and blow us away already.



why do you guys keep asking me for miracles? im just giving my humble opinion here , im not judging anyone , im adressing you all as brothers and sisters here so im hardly putting myself above anyone,
and lol we are still 7 people , 7 ats members but we have went to a private place where we live in peace and work together on some idea's , it is quite a cosy place , we enjoy it very much , but we got fed up with debating and are trying to find our thruths together , so we are trying to make people see , if you judge , you judge yourself, and if u live as one mind and one heart , well that is where the miracles begin happening,


look, I am not judgign any person here, but i do have a free mind and am able to judge ideas and suggestions. I do not think I am a better person than you, but do feel that there is a chance I am better able at putting my thoughts together in a concise, straightforward manner when needed.
Your OP was not clear, you have hinted a couple of times that we "will be amazed", but you have not laid out in a clear linear manner what it is you are trying to share. I do not have time to hunt through so many threads looking for who said what and putting it together. If you are trying to have an open discussion about your previous threads here then maybe that is your job...to hunt dont your previous ideas and copy paste them here. Or better yet, why not start and the beginning and explain your theories clearly, and how you came to them? You say you are a soul divided into seven pieces, I would like to know why you would say such a thing. Might be interesting, maybe you are just crazy. How do I know. The more I try to dig into what you are saying the more you turn the focus on me and criticize my beliefs, telling me i do not live in love.
I only am asking for clarity, not a long journey of lets hunt through old threads.
and as for the singing dude. I don't quite buy into that storie, unless he hired a friend to pose as a lip-syncer.if the guy was so shy he would have said "sure i'll share my music and songs if someone wants to turn them into a vid" you dont go from being too shy to post to bopping around in vids the way he does. maybe you are exaggerating his shyness?

anyway, I have given you half of my day here, and you have done little to explain your theories. Maybe i am impatient. I dont know. I am not asking for any miracles, just expected that in this thread you would explain your theories clearly and give some sort of reasons why you follow them... i do have to get back to my job right now. much to do. If you have any actual posts to make on your ideas, I will read them tonight when I finish work.
chrissie



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777
 


true , but do u think im here to harm you ,
i speak for my source ?
but ye during history whenever anyone mentions god
millions of people get intimidated
im still feeling peacefull here ,
so im doing something right
im maintaining my balance ,
hate me for it , but know why you hate me


Okay, don't panic. Tighten your grip on the reins and lean back in the saddle as far as you can. If your horse still doesn't stop, I'm afraid you're gonna have to jump off.


You responded to a reply to my post as if it was specifically addressed to you. ErtaiNaGia was making a reference to a sketch in 'And Now For Something Completely Different' in which Graham Chapman (the lead in 'The Life of Brian' and the chap in the uniform) utters the immortal line "Stop that, it's silly". I doubt ErtaiNaGia was telling you to stop expressing yourself.

My comment to you stemmed from my observation that you have a tendency to respond to posts addressed to Brian almost as if you and he were the same person. I would rather you didn't do that with me. Of course, it's possible that you simply didn't see my name in the reply to line. But, if that's the case, your hastiness and the defensive nature of your response are good indicators that you are not functioning from a position of equanimity and inner peace.

I don't hate you or anyone else on ATS, quite to the contrary. It's very difficult to feel peace and hate at the same time. I also do not think that anyone is out to harm me, although I sometimes surprise my cat staring at me in the middle of the night and it makes me wonder...

You and your six compadres would feel a lot better if you accepted the fact that people have the right to make their own way into the wilderness without having to walk in anyone else's footsteps.

By the way, I find it hard to believe that you do not see how jarring and irritating the youtube videos you are promoting are. You might want to hire the services of a sound engineer and a decorator. Just a friendly suggestion.


DISCLAIMER: All of the above is only my opinion and it is not sponsored by Stone Tablets inc. in any way.


[size=-3]But they have an awesome deal right now: two for the price of one, for a limited time only.
Now, you too can have your opinion set in stone as if it was handed from on high!



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by yets777
 


finding Jesus does not mean never feeling anger again. Jesus and God are both capable of anger - maybe ultimately they are the only ones entitled to it really. But despite my faith, I am still human, and to be told i operate with hate will anger me. People that assume I am less than then will irritate me.
You are free to believe what and who you want. I am free to quesiton it. I am not hunting through countless threads to find out why anyone would claim they contained 7 pieces of a fragmented soul. If you have evidence or truth you need to say it.
You say we will be astonished - well, i keep saying by what? You have half a thread here I think. Why the mysteriousness, and evasion. Why not just jump to the astonishing bit and blow us away already.



why do you guys keep asking me for miracles? im just giving my humble opinion here , im not judging anyone , im adressing you all as brothers and sisters here so im hardly putting myself above anyone,
and lol we are still 7 people , 7 ats members but we have went to a private place where we live in peace and work together on some idea's , it is quite a cosy place , we enjoy it very much , but we got fed up with debating and are trying to find our thruths together , so we are trying to make people see , if you judge , you judge yourself, and if u live as one mind and one heart , well that is where the miracles begin happening,


look, I am not judgign any person here, but i do have a free mind and am able to judge ideas and suggestions. I do not think I am a better person than you, but do feel that there is a chance I am better able at putting my thoughts together in a concise, straightforward manner when needed.
Your OP was not clear, you have hinted a couple of times that we "will be amazed", but you have not laid out in a clear linear manner what it is you are trying to share. I do not have time to hunt through so many threads looking for who said what and putting it together. If you are trying to have an open discussion about your previous threads here then maybe that is your job...to hunt dont your previous ideas and copy paste them here. Or better yet, why not start and the beginning and explain your theories clearly, and how you came to them? You say you are a soul divided into seven pieces, I would like to know why you would say such a thing. Might be interesting, maybe you are just crazy. How do I know. The more I try to dig into what you are saying the more you turn the focus on me and criticize my beliefs, telling me i do not live in love.
I only am asking for clarity, not a long journey of lets hunt through old threads.
and as for the singing dude. I don't quite buy into that storie, unless he hired a friend to pose as a lip-syncer.if the guy was so shy he would have said "sure i'll share my music and songs if someone wants to turn them into a vid" you dont go from being too shy to post to bopping around in vids the way he does. maybe you are exaggerating his shyness?

anyway, I have given you half of my day here, and you have done little to explain your theories. Maybe i am impatient. I dont know. I am not asking for any miracles, just expected that in this thread you would explain your theories clearly and give some sort of reasons why you follow them... i do have to get back to my job right now. much to do. If you have any actual posts to make on your ideas, I will read them tonight when I finish work.
chrissie
my theory u so request and what allso explains the amazement question,
connect to the source , god , the energy , and u will be amazed. how? act as you think god intended you to act , learn to comprehend the reactions to your actions, learn that your life is a mirrorreflection of how u want it to be, . i have no idea how much u need ,to be at what level of trust with your maker , everyone is different , so all elements are presented in previous threads and video's and everyone takes out what they may use from it, and it is fun if someone jolly comes around and says " thanks for the effort"



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean
 


That's it ? Gansta for Jesus ? In one hand I'v a Bible, in the other I have a gun ? What's wrong with this man made rereligion ?



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good evening to you all.

I have listened to your words of...love,hate,contempt,disbelief,rudeness,ignorance.

This is my answer.
I have been painfully shy my entire life...each step was an uphill climb.
In posting this thread...i reached the top of my steepest hill.
I opened my heart fully to you all and offered my love freely...opened my self to the the ridicule,
in the hope that you would feel that love.

I have stood on that stage...i have felt the pain that we hide away...deep...even from ourselves.
I stand before you now...stripped of vanity...pride...ego...and without fear.
Liberated from the chains that bound me.

I follow no religion...i have and continue to walk my own path...i follow my heart (as in emotion not organ).
In trying to diminish me...you have succeeded in making me stronger.
You were my fear...now i am free.

I met myself...and found out it was me all along.


p.s
When you are out in the wilds, you have a point man/woman...one who leads the way
spying out the dangers...you can choose the path cleared...or risk yourself in the jungle.

They who have gone before know the way...did not your parents lead you with love.



posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59
 

i have posted nor read any words of hate or contempt on this thread. Disbelief, yes, ignorance, we ALL have a touch of that.
Why are you so quick to talk about hate. I sense that is a power word for many people. People like to think they are overcoming hate and ridicule and contempt. Like Jesus. But i saw none of that here. Just questioning, confusion, a bit of dark humour maybe, a joke or two. But this thread you must agree, is not clear in its message. It is as meandering as your journey into the jungle.
If a person can step forward and tell a viewpoint, opinion , belief, in a clear nd steady voice, without the attmpet at being mysterious and secretly knowledgeable, it would probably be easier for other ats ppl to comment on it, have a better discussion and debate about what it means.
But eluding to great knowledge is not the same as presenting great knowledge.
My apologies if my disbelief offends you or your seven souls in any way. I merely kept asking for something a little clearer, and if you cannot understand why people react this way to this sort of thread, well, maybe the seven should spend a bit more time deciding how their message needs to be communicated instead of deciding that everyone that does not understand them must therefore HATE thm.
again, show me where there was HATE in this thread and I will again offer my apologies at my ignorance.
It just isnt here, because no one hates you. To think you are hated is to think you are worthy of eliciting such a strong emotional repsonse in people. Maybe some of the other posters on this topic know you well enough for that, but i dont know you at all, so cannot hate you nor anyone else talking in this thread.

But i can have my own mind about the theory of a heavenly soul seperating into seven people...doesnt mean i hate anyone.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join