It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know who you are "And :wow: do we have news for you:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f7cf86893d6.jpg[/atsimg]

(Sorry, had to be done... Carry on.)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

At the moment I can't access you tube, and now I'm so glad I can't. As soon as I started reading the OP I thought it sounded very much like the blabberings of this particular poster. Thankyou for the warning.

Personally I am so tired of these so called enlightened people trying to put us all on the "right" path.

yeah nail them all to a cross,
for they tried to spread the message of love ,
it must be the devil then,
rofl you guys
can u comprehend unity and wisdom ,
after millions of years ,
do try too,
it only feels liberating

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by boondock-saint
if somebody understands this OP
please send me a summarized 1 paragraph
version by u2u.

thus far I can't make heads or tails of what this is about.
thanks

we are writing a book ,
so i think it will be hard to summarize it into one paragraph for you ,
allow me to try to make it simple for ya,
LOVE ALL,
BE HAPPY,
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

And there it is folks, the proof of their deception!

It is all about a book.
Why? Books are a way to fame and money.

Jesus Himself never said to anyone "I have the answers, just wait til i write my book beofre sharing them"

if any of you 7 are truly enlightened, you would be spreading every nugget of information you had to anyone that would listen, in clear and simple statements. You would be holding nothing back. If you had anything snesational, as you indicate when you say things like "prepare to be amazed", you would be telling us all right now what it is.

And if there was truth to it, then you wouldnt have to worry about writing a book because you would gain followers that would write it for you and with you, each building it up with their validations and experiences and proof to your claims.

If you are witholding anything it is only so we will rush out and buy/download your book. That is not what a truly enlightened group would do by any stretch of the imagination. That is what individuals that want attention, hits on their website or youtube channel, or money and fame do.

sorry, but any chance you had at convincing me you had any secret and holy knowledge died right their with that comment. Enjoy your book - i wont be looking at it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f7cf86893d6.jpg[/atsimg]

(Sorry, had to be done... Carry on.)

sure if u think so , ill plz your will and stop ,
thought i might have had the freedom to share my idea's ,
next time , ill make a fear and doom thread for you ,
love you anyway,
thanks for your lovely contribution ,
you won your war ,
be happy now ,
thank you
come again

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

PREPARE TO BE AMAZED

That's what you kept saying during your master's series of threads that were supposed to be some kind of enlightening process, especially the one where he tried to hypnotise ATS members.
I read them all, in order.
I was not amazed but I was amused.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

At the moment I can't access you tube, and now I'm so glad I can't. As soon as I started reading the OP I thought it sounded very much like the blabberings of this particular poster. Thankyou for the warning.

Personally I am so tired of these so called enlightened people trying to put us all on the "right" path.

yeah nail them all to a cross,
for they tried to spread the message of love ,
it must be the devil then,
rofl you guys
can u comprehend unity and wisdom ,
after millions of years ,
do try too,
it only feels liberating

soryy to all seven of you, but you are so wrapped up in what you are selling that you are not even making any sense any more.
Do YOU understand what unity is????? hey, if all seven of you agreee on something fine, you have a small example of limited unity.
But at what point does unity mean everyone else has to join you? Why cannot there be unity among all beliefs and faiths? Because people like you keeep telling us there can't be.
If we want to be unified, we have to abandon our own beliefs and follow yours. That is not unity, that is conforming.
True unity is when people of all faiths, races, nationalities unite for common purposes, with none having to abandon their personal beliefs.
what you are proposing is not in fact unity, but the lack of need for unity. We dont need to promote unity when the whole world is brainwashed into believeing and doing the same thigns.
Unity only has power when it unites different people to common goals. That is true inuty and has tremendous power, and allows the individualism within it as a form of synergy to propell humanity to greater things. If everyone gathers under the same belief system and abandons free thinking, you will actually only stunt us spiritually.
you don ot know the truth of unity. you know only conformism.
If you have to TELL people to JOIN YOU, then you dont get it.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i just found out who the OP is!

sorry for the humour. i thought it was funny AND apt.
edit on 1-7-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by chrissiel123 because: typing is terrible today!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IKTOMI

Hi, Iktomi.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlbmevHy_-Y"

You only need to copy the bit in green into the 'vid:youtube' tag. Your link was malformed because you copied the whole thing into it.
I'll let you try it yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mattime

You have no idea. Life is stranger than you could ever imagine.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Lts see it still looks blank in preview. Here it goes.

link   
reply to post by yets777

Hey, yets777. You can speak for Brian all you like but you can't speak for me.
Thanks.

link   

Sweet thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

version by u2u.

thanks

I was thinking the same thing.. Just post it here? Or u2u me as well

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

version by u2u.

thanks

we are writing a book ,
so i think it will be hard to summarize it into one paragraph for you ,
allow me to try to make it simple for ya,
LOVE ALL,
BE HAPPY,
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED.

DING! DING! DING! DING!

And there it is folks, the proof of their deception!

It is all about a book.
Why? Books are a way to fame and money.

Jesus Himself never said to anyone "I have the answers, just wait til i write my book beofre sharing them"

if any of you 7 are truly enlightened, you would be spreading every nugget of information you had to anyone that would listen, in clear and simple statements. You would be holding nothing back. If you had anything snesational, as you indicate when you say things like "prepare to be amazed", you would be telling us all right now what it is.

And if there was truth to it, then you wouldnt have to worry about writing a book because you would gain followers that would write it for you and with you, each building it up with their validations and experiences and proof to your claims.

If you are witholding anything it is only so we will rush out and buy/download your book. That is not what a truly enlightened group would do by any stretch of the imagination. That is what individuals that want attention, hits on their website or youtube channel, or money and fame do.

sorry, but any chance you had at convincing me you had any secret and holy knowledge died right their with that comment. Enjoy your book - i wont be looking at it.

plz admit , that you are conditioning yourself to see the bad in everything,
if your messiah would come along , you would probably call him the antichrist,
omg we speak of love and we are called evil,
we say your welcome and u think im forcing you,
even the devil needs love ,
send him hate and you feed him,
keep on doing that ,
your free to do so,
you can hate me all you want guys ,
im not here to hypnotise anyone,
not here to enslave you,
im not the devil,
i wont steal your soul,
ill send you the book for free even if you plz,
im trying to be your friend,
hate me for it then so be it,
i spoke only of love and god ,
not the things u live by ,
and accused me off,
anyway , can i have my space with the people who agree?
pass along ,
if you dont,
show at least a little respect , sands of time are running out, every religion has an idea of how it will unfold
they differ , but they all agree on something ,
think about it, why are you frustrated ? what is it that triggered you to send me the message you send,
your looking for something
happiness
and a feeling of security
within troubled times
well ... i love you all and if u find where ive been disrespectfull towards you and made you react the way you were , plz do quote it , bc im not seeing it ,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

reply to post by IKTOMI

Sweet thanks

You are most welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by yets777

Hey, yets777. You can speak for Brian all you like but you can't speak for me.
Thanks.
true , but do u think im here to harm you ,
i speak for my source ?
but ye during history whenever anyone mentions god
millions of people get intimidated
im still feeling peacefull here ,
so im doing something right
im maintaining my balance ,
hate me for it , but know why you hate me

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

version by u2u.

thanks

I was thinking the same thing.. Just post it here? Or u2u me as well

It's a short paragraph:

"420"
edit on 1-7-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
reply to post by mattime

Think like this...there are 7 Sisters...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

PS

To the OP, thank you for your words.

Nameste

In astronomy, the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters?

I see

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
reply to post by mattime

Think like this...there are 7 Sisters...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

PS

To the OP, thank you for your words.

Nameste

In astronomy, the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters?

I see
your 6 eyes and ears never deceive you

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

I am dismayed to see so many who strive for spiritual perfection by discarding aspects of themselves in order to advance what they believe to be the "positive" emotions. Such an error made by so many. The goal of spirituality is not to cleanse the self of emotion and individuality by removing that which sets us apart and gives us our own True Self. The goal of spirituality is to balance the Higher and Lower selves. To take the Holy Guardian Angel, who is our Evolved Personality, and to blend it perfectly with the Microcosmic Self, the personality, which we embrace through the 5 senses, intellect, and intuition. Abolishing the dualistic nature of people is the wrong way to go about spiritual unification.

Removing the self from dualistic tendencies results in the ascetic and sublime path. Not that there is anything wrong with these paths, only that they are not meant as beacons for congregations. It is, instead, meant to be a solo, individualized journey into the personal ID. Nirvana is never attained en-masse. It is taught in groups, and studied in schools, but the actual process of removing one self from the Wheel of Life, Death, and Rebirth is attained alone. "Every living thing dies alone." I could never understand why an Illuminati would seek to teach the world how to tear such voids between themselves as this.

The real path towards peace, harmony, and world-wide acceptance is through balance and moderation. All things are dualistic in nature: night & day; hot & cold; heavy & light; love & hate; etc. T deny this is a grand offense against existence. Instead, seek balance. Natural inclinations or intuition, and reasoned-responses can be balanced to create a thinking, feeling human who acts out of both necessity, and logic. Destructive tendencies which arouse us, and beneficial actions which preserve us can be balanced to create a being who knows how to celebrate the joys and ecstasy of life, without losing their sense of purpose and direction to the incarnations of the flesh. Balance, and moderation are the keys to a successful life.

If being on stage, speaking in public terrifies someone, they don't need a group of duck-billed platitude dispatchers. They need someone with the confidence to speak to sit down and teach them how to tap into their courage. If feelings of isolation separate one from the herd, they don't need spiritual promises of happiness found through a God's extemporaneous promises. They need a strong hand to lend support, and possibly the care of those who have studied how depression and isolation work. Balance, moderation. Not removal of traits and characteristics.

I am sorry, but all 7 of you have only created a path built on new-age fluff. I imagine this thread will peter out in a matter of days as your message is revealed to be thinly thought out, and ultimately unfulfilled.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 1/7/11 by Wandering Scribe because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join