It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know who you are "And :wow: do we have news for you:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean
reply to post by chrissiel123

Hey, Chrissie.

If you're in reply mode, click on the 'vid:youtube' tag and add the video number on the right side of the equal sign.
It'll embed the video for you.
edit on 30-6-2011 by jeanvaljean because: Changed clip. The first one had a full frontal. Ooops!

lololol!! Oh yes the full frontal, I forgot about Brian's doodle.
Thanks fo rthe clip and imbed lesson - i always laugh at that scene, and a lot of the spiritual/religion threads make me think of that movie.

here is what i think about whenever the prophetic people post: (meant in fun - dont get offended)
providing this embedding thing really works.......

edit on 30-6-2011 by chrissiel123 because: i cant believe it was that easy!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

lololol!! Oh yes the full frontal, I forgot about Brian's doodle.

Me too. I recently got busted for accidentally breaking the T&C on nudity, so I'm making sure there's no doodle (cute), pixelated or otherwise, anywhere near my posts.

Thanks fo rthe clip and imbed lesson - i always laugh at that scene, and a lot of the spiritual/religion threads make me think of that movie.

You're welcome.
Yes, the "No, I'm not" line cracks me up every time.
I agree. Every time I read one of these incredibly long OP's, I think of Brian saying "Think for yourselves". Short and to the point.

here is what i think about whenever the prophetic people post: (meant in fun - dont get offended)
providing this embedding thing really works.......

edit on 30-6-2011 by chrissiel123 because: i cant believe it was that easy!

The third prophet is my favourite. I wonder what these guys would be like if they had access to the internet...
A quick off-topic: if you want a good reference on BB code, I recommend this thread:
A Guide to BBCode on ATS

Nice chatting to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by mattime
reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only one soul could occupy a human at any given time. Would you please explain how 7 are present at once?

By opening up to Legion. I said no. As for the rest, the end of duality, which isn't really duality, its a misunderstanding of what duality means really. All duality means is the STRUCTURE, ie. birth/death, outcome is the choice not the duality, kindness/ruthlessness. Family would truly wish for them to wish for true happiness, and be filled with geniune sorrow at harming others. But, we're not to allow others to co-inhabit or have access to the world through our bodies or souls. This is what the bloodlines have done. In fact, their genetics is tailored for the negative beings they contact, so a frequency match, for they are gentetically coldr, more ruthless, competitive, and cunning, rather than compassionate overall. This has been bred in them. For a loving soul to fall into this trap......

Repentance is what the Family would wish, that they are choosing the other lane of the highway, and choosing Love. All souls must in the end. However, until that teleos pupose the universe will way day exhibit, free will is involved.

@jean59 : I see Brian decorated his channel. Why the webs?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
Unity! , probably to catch us all and suck our blood , rofl you still bound to that fear ? np . we continue the party and let fearers fear there fear. if u get tired of it , put on some music and write a book to reach the masses with the message of love , omg LOVE it must be the devil , ARRRGH legion he is possesed

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Imagine that we put you up on a stage with an audience of thousands of people watching you , imagine you have nothing prepared to offer upon this stage , imagine what feelings would travel through your body at that moment.

I have been upon the stage with nothing to say and have felt the heat. At the time the theatre was not mine to personally lead, but just a character to play. The fire from all the focused attention is quite warm and a lot of energy is available for those capable in utilising it.

As for these many paths you do sound like an extraordinary entity, curious in understanding but cautious as well. Love is important, but so are many other things too like integrity, diversity, capability and knowledge.

We are a true family, a spiritual family, and we only want you to join

This is where things get sketchy. With the veil of secrecy and lack of disclosure we are left unknown, so fear is a common reaction. With Earth coming to terms with its true place in the universe, a lot of today's problems will become insignificant as deeper truths become known. The picture that does develop is of a covert operation of a collectivist operation is already in play. If you can respect our self determination I am open to discussions.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

A call out for those who seek in darkness
A life saver for those who doesn't even realize yet, that they need saving
A love for those who thought that love was not for them
A shining light for those who dwells within darkness
A voice so soft and loving
From the heart
Thankyou Jean
For bringing this thread
Don't take notice of those who ridicule and point fingers, because all that they show is their own ignorance
and the fear of the bright light that you shine
Truth will be truth, you can bend and distort it within your mind, but still truth will be truth
Listen to the music in the link provided in the OP
Listen with and open heart
Really... try
You will be amazed
Things will start to change, within and outside
You will start to listen to your own true self
Helping hands and loving hearts will be there
Don't believe what we write
Listen
And believe your own heart
Heart!!!

Love and respect

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
Send that to the governments and the corporations and see what sort of a response you get. Do you know who they are?

yea we do ,
do we need to bow before them ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
if somebody understands this OP
please send me a summarized 1 paragraph
version by u2u.

thus far I can't make heads or tails of what this is about.
thanks

we are writing a book ,
so i think it will be hard to summarize it into one paragraph for you ,
allow me to try to make it simple for ya,
LOVE ALL,
BE HAPPY,
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the time is now!

this is the call to arms! all hands on deck! assemble the armies!

IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!

stop waiting for something to happen and start making things happen. thoughts are beginning to manifest themselves very quickly these days. the possibilities are limitless. you are the only thing holding you back from your divinity! shed your ego like the cocoon it is. step into your destiny.

love is the most powerful force in the universe. learn to use it and harness it. learn to live it. learn to be it.

edit on 6/30/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

be welcome in our humble click,
you know what to do

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only one soul could occupy a human at any given time. Would you please explain how 7 are present at once?

some souls might need to divide to decend ,
did we mention we were 7 souls in one body ?
we are 7 souls that all wrote a part of this thread and past it on ,
we sayd we speak from one heart because we know we are family,
we joined in love and pulsate it towards eachother,
it sure beats disputing and acting clever ,
we know who we are and what we came to do,
join us and be amazed

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

reply to post by jean59

should we call an exorcist ????
what's the number to the Vatican ???

i only allow myself to be possesed by my creator ,
my source of being,
for i comprehend the gift ,
and allowed myself to join hes will ,
and he liberated me from my fears and doubts,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

1996 called they want their embarrassingly lame new age books back.
_* Love & Light*_

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by boondock-saint

ummmm. i.....don't........know........
a gimick to get his music career off the ground?
just looking at the youtube channel was ahrd on my vision. Wish it were more basic so i could read some of it. If the OP has stuff to share, it isnt convenient or easy or straightforward...

the music is build up in frequencies to heal you and implant knowledge,
release fears and doubts,
wanna hang on to them ?
sure be my guest , you still have free will,
it is a concept we are working on ,
no need to become scared ,
our intentions are pure,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69

reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only 1 soul could occupy a single ATS user ID too....

we are 7 ATS members who did the impossible,
we started to agree,
we started to cooperate,
working on concepts,
to spread the facts that you are missing ,
in a very important time,
your not being forced to hear the message,
but we are allowed to bring it to you,
so we do,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

wheres a scientist when you need one? anyone?.....anyone? ...bueller?

i rather put my trust in someone else

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Front Line Assembly

Tactical Neural Implant

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How come the videos I try to post never work? Am I doing something wrong?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanvaljean

Hi, Boondock-Saint. The youtube account linked in the OP belongs to this dude: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he's some kind of channeler. Don't take my word for it.

Take care.

if u let god into your heart and soul ,
aren't you channeling then?
you are right , we are trying to show that anyone is able
to speak from god's heart,
and the magic it may perform ,
when u do so,
only problem is always when u bring a concept of higher love,
people will start to think your the devil

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

People loving and caring for one another is not conducive to divide and conquer therefore it s evil. Indeed it is stupid hippy satanic drug takers who espouse crap like that. We would all be wise to avoid such tom foolery.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

um, I have no fears actually, though you will not believe that. My faith in God and Jesus has released me from all earthly fears, trusting that my life will present me with the challenges i need to grow and develope spiritually, and that whatever the results, it is a learning experience.
Any doubts I have about life , the universe, and everything are fine by me. I enjoy them. The inkling that I do not know everything is what drives me to look at new ideas, new beliefs, even if i do not believe everything i find. I enjoy it. I do not know why doubt is such a bad word. Well, maybe in my case curiousity is a more apt description.
Only someone as close minded as you could imply that my life is controlled by fear and doubt. Your way is not the only way.
And if the creator of the vid wants to promote healing through energies, I suggest he get rid of the crappy vid. Music is fine, but why would anyone want to watch him ingrainy black adn white? He is just trying to enjoy some fame. Shame. He could have selected some soothing visuals to go along with his "enightening harmony". But instead he is promoting self.

so to summarze, no fear here.
not held back by doubts. feeling free and light and happy through Jesus.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by jean59

Namaste, I Am one soul writing one letter, one letter introducing my path. I have decided I am way past fed up with collectivism, and the force of thuggery it uses to keep driving wedges between individuals. I gather with other individuals in love, and while as an individual myself, I sometimes instruct, at other times listen and learn, but all the while I celebrate my own individuality and the individuality of those that I gather with. I too have learned to see beyond the reflection you disingenuously pass off as others who call it life, and while my journey, I have no doubt, has left a path in my stead, whether anyone follows that path is entirely their choice to make. If I can offer wisdom and ways to see beyond the demons of fear and doubt, I do not know. It is in my not knowingness that I seek wisdom, but never dare call it mine. Now, imagine that this stage you have deigned to stand upon here - done so of your own free will, and certainly not because of my coercion - is filled with an audience of thousands, watching and waiting to see how this all turns out. Now imagine that you realize all that you had to say is nothing at all! Well...

If you had truly connected to the source of all, the arrogance and puffery you've used to disguise your own fear and doubt will cease to exist. There are no levels of trust and love, only trust and love. One cannot trust if they do not love. There is only just love and fear, and what is fear if not an absence of love? One must first embrace love if they ever hope to project love. More importantly, if one truly loves there need be no effort in projecting love as it will project itself on its own. Accomplishing everything by doing nothing requires very little effort. If one has to put effort into projecting love, that individual does not truly understand love, let alone embrace it. No matter how much an individual insists they are a collective, they can only love individually and if they do not do this they will never feel the collective love of the universe.

On each individuals journey that individual will be afforded several opportunities to discover who they are. Every day is an opportunity to know thyself. Those who embrace love come to understand they always had the choice to do so, and in understanding this they come to understand that any hatred, fear, anger, or other darkness was a choice they made. Those who embrace love understand that all problems are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Understanding this it follows that all solutions are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Those who embrace love learn to speak language instead of allowing language to speak them, and generally do not fall prey to nonsensical language such as; "If you accept to follow this path, a path that have been encoded within your heart
from even before you were born..."

The heart is a biological object, the self is not. The heart is a part of a physical body that the self inhabits and no encoding of that physical body happens until that physical body is manifested. Before that happens, there is the self, and encoding can, and does happen, but it is not "the heart" being encoded but the mind. Every individual is a powerful being unto themselves, and when they embrace love they understand their deep connection to everything else, and because they embraced love, they understand this connection does not negate their own individuality.

Many will come along and endeavor to convince the individual that they are wrong for being so, and that their only hope at correctness, implicitly redemption, lies in surrendering their individuality to a collective. Yet, the very fact that those who speak for this collective demand surrender should raise flags as to their real intentions. Those who offer peace have no need to demand surrender.

I Am and individual, and I celebrate my individuality. You...all seven of you...are individuals, and I celebrate your individuality. I offer this celebration because I recognize the deep connection we have, but respectfully, I will never surrender. I have no need to surrender, because I Am not at war. I am at peace, and I celebrate my individuality.

where's your maker in your whole theory?
do u love it for what it has given you?
would u bind your intentions to it's?
it is all we are saying,
does it scare you that we connected in love instead of constantly disputing
and trying to be clever towards eachother,
we are at peace too,
but we surrendered to the will of our creator,
a little respect towards it in times of need ,
the only reason for chaos ,
is the divide amongst us,
we are one people ,
are we not?