It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We know who you are "And :wow: do we have news for you:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
...)))))))BOUNCE THE IV. OF CIRCLE MELODIC(((((((...

7 Souls...
1 heart...

Namaste , we are 7 souls writing one letter , one letter introducing our path,
We have decided we are fed up with duality and the divide amongst our brothers
and sisters. We gathered in love and trained ourselves and each other until we
spoke from one heart, under one source . We have learned to see beyond the
reflection of the mirror you call life and have left several paths to follow
within our footsteps and join. We can offer wisdom's and ways to see beyond your
fears and doubts. Imagine that we put you up on a stage with an audience of
thousands of people watching you , imagine you have nothing prepared to offer
upon this stage , imagine what feelings would travel through your body at that
moment. Well...

if u truly connect to the source of all , the fear and doubt
will no longer limit you on those moments and are able to assist you within
everything you wish to do during your lives. It is a level of trust and love
you gain and will be able to project in several directions . to project love
towards all is to alter your world , your mindset , the collective and is the
only way to truly make a change and manifest peace in what you call reality "wishing all the light, hope you open your heart, feel it in your hearts... he is talking"

On the way you will meet yourself... you will have a deep look within that mirror
Everything that you have kept hidden will be revealed to you Revealed from within your own heart
Your fears, your angers, your darkness, your light
If you accept to follow this path, a path that have been encoded within your heart
from even before you were born, amazing things will happen...
Inside and outside
Small and big
You will realize that helping hands are already ready to reach, loving hearts are there
to love and to comfort you.
Only you can make the decision, willingly to take this path, willingly to say YES to this
natural ability of yours, a yes to faith a yes to believe a yes to be amazed beyond your
imagination.

Yes to meet and to integrate your darkest dark and your brightest light
Only thing you have to do is to look upon yourself, with honesty and courage and take that
decision.
Yes!
We are a true family, a spiritual family, and we only want you to join
We are a family where all can be included, where everyone may enter
Only have to take this decision, say yes to get connected with the source, say yes to Unity
say yes to reality and say yes to your own true self

From the highest mountains in the heavens, to the abyss below it,
We find that the only thing to fear is ourselves. some paths may seem long and
dark and others short and bright, but the truth the path we walk is the one we
walk out of our own choice. we can choose How you walk and who you walk it with,
And remember that there is always someone behind you to bring up the rear guard,
leave no man behind.

you can follow us and contact us on the channel , to the dedicated travellers
we might just show you the path to our little powerful circle .
enjoy yourselves in these great times , i know we will , start creating something
that might last , start seeing your divinity and immortality again ,
be welcome in heaven , welcome god into heart and connect your mind to it's
abilities.www.youtube.com... , we are here and we have always been
you want miracles , learn to see them... , bc this whole plan to our eternity
is one big miracle. love from your family, open your eyes , open your hearts
IT IS TIME

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Send that to the governments and the corporations and see what sort of a response you get. Do you know who they are?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if somebody understands this OP
please send me a summarized 1 paragraph
version by u2u.

thus far I can't make heads or tails of what this is about.
thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
the time is now!

this is the call to arms! all hands on deck! assemble the armies!

IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!

stop waiting for something to happen and start making things happen. thoughts are beginning to manifest themselves very quickly these days. the possibilities are limitless. you are the only thing holding you back from your divinity! shed your ego like the cocoon it is. step into your destiny.

love is the most powerful force in the universe. learn to use it and harness it. learn to live it. learn to be it.

edit on 6/30/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only one soul could occupy a human at any given time. Would you please explain how 7 are present at once?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime
reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only one soul could occupy a human at any given time. Would you please explain how 7 are present at once?

should we call an exorcist ????
what's the number to the Vatican ???

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

ummmm. i.....don't........know........
a gimick to get his music career off the ground?
just looking at the youtube channel was ahrd on my vision. Wish it were more basic so i could read some of it. If the OP has stuff to share, it isnt convenient or easy or straightforward...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mattime

Think like this...there are 7 Sisters...

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

PS

To the OP, thank you for your words.

Nameste

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by jean59

I was under the impression only 1 soul could occupy a single ATS user ID too....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

wheres a scientist when you need one? anyone?.....anyone? ...bueller?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Hi, Boondock-Saint. The youtube account linked in the OP belongs to this dude: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he's some kind of channeler. Don't take my word for it.

Take care.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Namaste, I Am one soul writing one letter, one letter introducing my path. I have decided I am way past fed up with collectivism, and the force of thuggery it uses to keep driving wedges between individuals. I gather with other individuals in love, and while as an individual myself, I sometimes instruct, at other times listen and learn, but all the while I celebrate my own individuality and the individuality of those that I gather with. I too have learned to see beyond the reflection you disingenuously pass off as others who call it life, and while my journey, I have no doubt, has left a path in my stead, whether anyone follows that path is entirely their choice to make. If I can offer wisdom and ways to see beyond the demons of fear and doubt, I do not know. It is in my not knowingness that I seek wisdom, but never dare call it mine. Now, imagine that this stage you have deigned to stand upon here - done so of your own free will, and certainly not because of my coercion - is filled with an audience of thousands, watching and waiting to see how this all turns out. Now imagine that you realize all that you had to say is nothing at all! Well...

If you had truly connected to the source of all, the arrogance and puffery you've used to disguise your own fear and doubt will cease to exist. There are no levels of trust and love, only trust and love. One cannot trust if they do not love. There is only just love and fear, and what is fear if not an absence of love? One must first embrace love if they ever hope to project love. More importantly, if one truly loves there need be no effort in projecting love as it will project itself on its own. Accomplishing everything by doing nothing requires very little effort. If one has to put effort into projecting love, that individual does not truly understand love, let alone embrace it. No matter how much an individual insists they are a collective, they can only love individually and if they do not do this they will never feel the collective love of the universe.

On each individuals journey that individual will be afforded several opportunities to discover who they are. Every day is an opportunity to know thyself. Those who embrace love come to understand they always had the choice to do so, and in understanding this they come to understand that any hatred, fear, anger, or other darkness was a choice they made. Those who embrace love understand that all problems are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Understanding this it follows that all solutions are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Those who embrace love learn to speak language instead of allowing language to speak them, and generally do not fall prey to nonsensical language such as; "If you accept to follow this path, a path that have been encoded within your heart
from even before you were born..."

The heart is a biological object, the self is not. The heart is a part of a physical body that the self inhabits and no encoding of that physical body happens until that physical body is manifested. Before that happens, there is the self, and encoding can, and does happen, but it is not "the heart" being encoded but the mind. Every individual is a powerful being unto themselves, and when they embrace love they understand their deep connection to everything else, and because they embraced love, they understand this connection does not negate their own individuality.

Many will come along and endeavor to convince the individual that they are wrong for being so, and that their only hope at correctness, implicitly redemption, lies in surrendering their individuality to a collective. Yet, the very fact that those who speak for this collective demand surrender should raise flags as to their real intentions. Those who offer peace have no need to demand surrender.

I Am and individual, and I celebrate my individuality. You...all seven of you...are individuals, and I celebrate your individuality. I offer this celebration because I recognize the deep connection we have, but respectfully, I will never surrender. I have no need to surrender, because I Am not at war. I am at peace, and I celebrate my individuality.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by jean59

Namaste, I Am one soul writing one letter, one letter introducing my path. I have decided I am way past fed up with collectivism, and the force of thuggery it uses to keep driving wedges between individuals. I gather with other individuals in love, and while as an individual myself, I sometimes instruct, at other times listen and learn, but all the while I celebrate my own individuality and the individuality of those that I gather with. I too have learned to see beyond the reflection you disingenuously pass off as others who call it life, and while my journey, I have no doubt, has left a path in my stead, whether anyone follows that path is entirely their choice to make. If I can offer wisdom and ways to see beyond the demons of fear and doubt, I do not know. It is in my not knowingness that I seek wisdom, but never dare call it mine. Now, imagine that this stage you have deigned to stand upon here - done so of your own free will, and certainly not because of my coercion - is filled with an audience of thousands, watching and waiting to see how this all turns out. Now imagine that you realize all that you had to say is nothing at all! Well...

If you had truly connected to the source of all, the arrogance and puffery you've used to disguise your own fear and doubt will cease to exist. There are no levels of trust and love, only trust and love. One cannot trust if they do not love. There is only just love and fear, and what is fear if not an absence of love? One must first embrace love if they ever hope to project love. More importantly, if one truly loves there need be no effort in projecting love as it will project itself on its own. Accomplishing everything by doing nothing requires very little effort. If one has to put effort into projecting love, that individual does not truly understand love, let alone embrace it. No matter how much an individual insists they are a collective, they can only love individually and if they do not do this they will never feel the collective love of the universe.

On each individuals journey that individual will be afforded several opportunities to discover who they are. Every day is an opportunity to know thyself. Those who embrace love come to understand they always had the choice to do so, and in understanding this they come to understand that any hatred, fear, anger, or other darkness was a choice they made. Those who embrace love understand that all problems are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Understanding this it follows that all solutions are self manifested, not collective manifested, but self manifested. Those who embrace love learn to speak language instead of allowing language to speak them, and generally do not fall prey to nonsensical language such as; "If you accept to follow this path, a path that have been encoded within your heart
from even before you were born..."

The heart is a biological object, the self is not. The heart is a part of a physical body that the self inhabits and no encoding of that physical body happens until that physical body is manifested. Before that happens, there is the self, and encoding can, and does happen, but it is not "the heart" being encoded but the mind. Every individual is a powerful being unto themselves, and when they embrace love they understand their deep connection to everything else, and because they embraced love, they understand this connection does not negate their own individuality.

Many will come along and endeavor to convince the individual that they are wrong for being so, and that their only hope at correctness, implicitly redemption, lies in surrendering their individuality to a collective. Yet, the very fact that those who speak for this collective demand surrender should raise flags as to their real intentions. Those who offer peace have no need to demand surrender.

I Am and individual, and I celebrate my individuality. You...all seven of you...are individuals, and I celebrate your individuality. I offer this celebration because I recognize the deep connection we have, but respectfully, I will never surrender. I have no need to surrender, because I Am not at war. I am at peace, and I celebrate my individuality.

being funny first...

if i knew how to properly imbed a youtube vid, i would find the scene from the Life of Brian - you know the one:

Brian: You're all individuals!

the masses, speaking as one: yes. we're all individuals!

some guy in the back: I'm not.

yeah i know - it would have been way funnier if i had imbedded the vid instead of that. sorry. someone want to tell me how to put anything besides just a link here?

and back to what you were saying, it was a very nice post, very true too. I have been opposed to confirmism since my very early youth, feeling that to conform is to deprive the world of so much wonderful diversity and uniqueness. If we were all meant to be the same, God would have only made one of us. But He made billions - and like snowflakes, no two are alike. Granted, at the heart of each of us is the potential for pure love, the same golden drop in each of us, but how we express it, how we share it and spread it is as diverse as we are.
Long live the individual - down with seven people in one brian - um, i mean brain.
thank you for the brilliant post, jean paul

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

At the moment I can't access you tube, and now I'm so glad I can't. As soon as I started reading the OP I thought it sounded very much like the blabberings of this particular poster. Thankyou for the warning.

Personally I am so tired of these so called enlightened people trying to put us all on the "right" path.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jean59

By opening up to Legion. I said no. As for the rest, the end of duality, which isn't really duality, its a misunderstanding of what duality means really. All duality means is the STRUCTURE, ie. birth/death, outcome is the choice not the duality, kindness/ruthlessness. Family would truly wish for them to wish for true happiness, and be filled with geniune sorrow at harming others. But, we're not to allow others to co-inhabit or have access to the world through our bodies or souls. This is what the bloodlines have done. In fact, their genetics is tailored for the negative beings they contact, so a frequency match, for they are gentetically coldr, more ruthless, competitive, and cunning, rather than compassionate overall. This has been bred in them. For a loving soul to fall into this trap......

Repentance is what the Family would wish, that they are choosing the other lane of the highway, and choosing Love. All souls must in the end. However, until that teleos pupose the universe will way day exhibit, free will is involved.

@jean59 : I see Brian decorated his channel. Why the webs?
edit on 30-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

I love Monty Python, and particularly the Life of Brian. It is a brilliant film. I love Monty Python. I am going to marry Monty Python. Jean Paul and Monty Python sitting in a tree K I S S I N G....

...of course, I love avocados too! Jean Paul and avocado sitting in a tree K I S S I N G....
edit on 30-6-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I love Monty Python, and particularly the Life of Brian. It is a brilliant film. I love Monty Python. I am going to marry Monty Python. Jean Paul and Monty Python sitting in a tree K I S S I N G....

...of course, I love avocados too! Jean Paul and avocado sitting in a tree K I S S I N G....
edit on 30-6-2011 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

ooooh, let's have a virtual date right now....avocados and python, lol.

"This is an ex-parrot"

much like "this is an ex-thread."

or is that mean of me to say?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey, Chrissie.

If you're in reply mode, click on the 'vid:youtube' tag and add the video number on the right side of the equal sign.
It'll embed the video for you.
edit on 30-6-2011 by jeanvaljean because: Changed clip. The first one had a full frontal. Ooops!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sunsetatdawn

Hi, sunsetatdawn.
Yeah, I recognised the writing style too.

Personally, I'm not into that style of music 'gangsta for Jesus' but it seems to have an audience.
Be well.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I read this OP a few times and for the life of me, this is probably the weirdest thing I have ever read !

I am unsure of its meaning and unsure of its purpose.

If it's a message of Love...
and

If it's a shameless plug to a Youtube account...
and

Beats me.
and

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join