It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Again, more EXCUSES. Does anyone take responsibility for their behavior anymore?

Blacks have excuses, so whites can have excuses, too.

Why don't we all just quit our jobs and rape and pillage? Whites, blacks whomever.

When the judge asks us why we did it we can say we didn't like what was on TV.

Someone can only play a rigged game so long until they get fed up...at least people with stones!

I'm not making excuses, just offering reasons as to why.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That's enough personal of the personal attacks.

play nice

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Truthis,if this wasnt a black/White thing,then you would see White mobs raiding store and stealing sandwiches...but except for maybe the lone "white" thug wannabe,all those flashmobs are made up of blacks....so if its blacks doing the thugging,its a black problem,,,and what happens to them is their problem....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

In case you haven't noticed, the game is rigged against anyone who isn't rich. We should be fighting our common enemy, not each other.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Ghost375

You have no idea where I've been or what I've done.

You're one of the trolls here. You've just proven it.

Grow up without a house and a family that will feed you, and then tell me you wouldn't be stealing stuff.
I know you've never had a day in your life where you had to struggle to eat. When you don't have food on your plate the only thing you can do is steal.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

But it's okay for him/her to be rude to me?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Steal what?upscale designer clothes,ala Washington DC?...nope...those thugs in those videos sure are dressed nic to be street starving thugs...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Very true,of course....but....long distance,the next best thing to being there.....a lot of folks aint used to rifle country....especially inner city thugs who only know pavement....and stealing sandwiches

People (yeah even black people) aren't animals who can't learn how to deal with a long range attack. So yeah one long range attack may surprise a group. But what will you do, when they catch you taking a dump or stepping out the shower, see that's how that works.

You can sit around that camp fire listening to them survivalist if you want too. If shtf....all of them boys handy with a rifle will still be food. Besides, it isn't like there aren't inner city thugs who haven't served in the military (such as myself) and come back home. Best believe it shtf I would be teaching my pack the ways of a warrior.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You KNOW. What are you? A swami?

It's obvious to me that people are here to be deliberately ugly. You know who you are and we see you.

Don't think that certain factions of society are as inept as you believe them to be.
edit on 6/28/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
Black people get everything handed to them.

This is easily the most ignorant comment on this entire forum. It is so ignorant it is insulting. Say that to a black person in real life. The person who said that is some dude sitting in a fancy chair with a fancy computer, who's never even seen the real world.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
Poverty cannot be blamed for this issue. Black people get everything handed to them. /quote]

Stopped reading after this...

I'm black and never had anything handed too me. Don't recall any of my black neighbors having anything handed to them either.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

My area is secure of course...and Whites will lose people....but roving around on someone elses turf is bad juju...if you are military you know that....but debate is pointless....come my way,and die until you get me...its that simple....but flashmobbing clothing stores is still a black thing....you wear you X,Ill wear mine

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Truthis,if this wasnt a black/White thing,then you would see White mobs raiding store and stealing sandwiches...but except for maybe the lone "white" thug wannabe,all those flashmobs are made up of blacks....so if its blacks doing the thugging,its a black problem,,,and what happens to them is their problem....

Listen to what is being said....

White mobs aren't raiding stores and stealing, correct. They are raiding entire COUNTRIES and STEALING lives and resources! Got the entire globe mad at America!

You're close-minded that you're worrying about black kids stealing sandwiches and clothes however

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

And I guess it can be said that raping and pillaging continents is a white thing...fair enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

But Whites stealing countries does not justify blacks stealing jeans...it doesnt justify anyone else commiting crimes...and when those Whites get theirs,the blacks will still be stealing theres....until they meet Mr hornady

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Carseller4
Here is one solution:

ID's at the door.

No ID, no admittance.

That is what this is coming to.

That seems to me to be a good solution....as each person enters they pull out their ID...it is scanned and photographed.....but.....they could always use fake ID's and still not be caught.

and people call rfid enthusiasts crazy.... its not like it would be the most powerful form of control that has ever existed, thats just a conspiracy. but hey, lets keep trying to push the "chip your kids" angle and they will end up wanting it themselves.

of course i have a habit of "thinking like the enemy" after all, you dont want the mainstream media saying anything about all these robberies, not untill you have the statistics you need, for the solution you are pushing.
its sad, but thats all people will be from now on, statistics. we are seeing further to it everyday. why kill one of these thieves when we can track em down with rfids, then force them to work for us for nothing and boom, fixed economy. after all, its not that we, the people in charge are to blame for poverty, laziness, whatever else is wrong with people. its that everyone is a criminal and only cares for themselves

guns are bad
drugs are bad
everyones a criminal
OBAMA 2012!!

/end sarcasm

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good show on Fox right now talking about flashmobbing...its all blacks...generation after generation....good show

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

But Whites stealing countries does not justify blacks stealing jeans...it doesnt justify anyone else commiting crimes...and when those Whites get theirs,the blacks will still be stealing theres....until they meet Mr hornady

You're right it doesn't justify it...but it puts it in perspective.

Why can't the whites meet Mr. Hornady?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join