It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"Rampant Fatherlessness"....good point

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Your point is very relevant. Is this type of behavior going to lead to "the mark"? And if it does, who will be crying foul? A particular race, or the whole damn country because it finally came to that to control crime?

We shouldn't have to resort to such measures to have the kind of peace this country used to enjoy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Actually you can blame white upper class for criminal acts committed by blacks. If I put my foot on your throat are you just going to leave it there, or are you going to commit a criminal act to get it off?

I couldn't have said it any better myself (and it's not like I haven't tried).

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Arm every single person in the country and withdraw all cops...after about 6 weeks of toal anarchy,peace would reign for the survivors...."an armed society is a polite society" so says Rbt Heinlein and I agree...be a rough 6 weeks but whats coming is worse if we allow a flood of illegals and cities full of robbing thugs with no penalty for them excpet some BS misdemenor fine and probation....they arent afraid of the police...so they should be afriad of someone....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

and people call rfid enthusiasts crazy.... its not like it would be the most powerful form of control that has ever existed, thats just a conspiracy. but hey, lets keep trying to push the "chip your kids" angle and they will end up wanting it themselves.

Exactly. We all just need to see the true enemies for what they are.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

dim/libs and thugs names soros?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

Actually you can blame white upper class for criminal acts committed by blacks. If I put my foot on your throat are you just going to leave it there, or are you going to commit a criminal act to get it off?

I couldn't have said it any better myself (and it's not like I haven't tried).

Half these people think they're slick...jump at every chance they get to label and stereotype black youth.

When they're ancestors basically robbed, raped and pillaged entire continents THEN passed laws after the fact to protect themselves.

It's like breaking in someones house, robbing, raping then killing them. Burying them in their backyard and you assume their identity. You inherit their huge bank account, land and everything. THEN lobbying for a law making such an act illegal.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Wouldn't work, because as armed as you and your survivalists would be, the youth would form HUGE gangs and use you and yours for food.

After 6 weeks the country would be run by the Bloods on one coast and the Crips on the other with the GD's in the middle.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

link   

Where do you get this "you and your survivalist" you keep speaking of?...as for the peoples nation,as soon as they run out of gas for their Esclades with their 24's,they would be toast walking down the road....the L shaped ambush still works,no matter the target

link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
[SNIP]

LOL...was wondering when you'd cut to the chase.

Too bad those days are gone and the residents of those big houses are nothing more than food now...with a few old timers wishing for the return of those days...
edit on 28-6-2011 by dbates because: removed quoted text

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

post removed by staff

Please tell me that you're joking...if not, I guess that means you were just suppressing these thoughts for the entire duration of the conversation. And my first thoughts about you were correct. That also would explain why you want to shoot people so badly.
edit on 28-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Only if you have the discipline to do so....and no simon city royal I have ever seen knows squat about fire control

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by Scoriada

You have never seen this? Go to any heavily minority neighborhood or area where Section 8 housing is commonplace and you will see this. It's all toys and nothing that they really need. They got the latest gadget but their lawn hasent been mowed in 5 years.

They need an app for that!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

"That also would explain why you want to shoot people so badly"...no,not really...only lawless thugs who have no fear of Law or the Rights or Property Owners who have worked for what they have and see no wrong in ganging up in packs like the cowards they are to avoid penalty for their crimnal acts.....one on one they will stand around and talk about what they are GOING to do....in packs like wild animals they are fearless...yes...that kind of behavior does make me want to instill fear in them...and shooting is one way...those sort of animals also hate and fear other animals like certain breeds of dogs.....I see it every day in older darkies who turn away from German Sheoherds,even behind fences or in back seats of cars, like the ones who jumped them in Selma....but just want to shoot someone badly?...naw...not just anyone.....and you have to admit,even if you dont want to,that if someone opened up on one of those flashmobs the others would go away...pretty simple and cheap

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Actually you can blame white upper class for criminal acts committed by blacks. If I put my foot on your throat are you just going to leave it there, or are you going to commit a criminal act to get off?

Those white collar upper class criminals have screwed us all, including upper middle class working people. That does not justify criminal acts against white people and predominately white communities.

The way you put it, makes it sound like you blame all white people for the actions of a few, and that is racism.

You might want to consider that blaming all whites for the crimes of a few does nothing but play into the hands of the white elitists. The same people who created political correctness.

All these kids are doing, pulling these flash mob robberies, is working for the man who put the boot on their throats.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Its all part of The Plan....too much of one thing or the other scares people into allowing the erosion of more and more freedoms...9/11 gave us the Patroit Act that tobama was glad to renew with some little additions of his own....you think he wont act on something else?..what was it his minion said?"never let a crisis go to waste"?....and isnt THAT fool going to be mayor of chicago next year?...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join