It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No you don't seem to get it. These crimes are almost exclusively limited to black teens so therefore the OP is descriptive not racist.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Nearly all the slaves sold in America were at first SOLD by their OWN people in Africa to the white slave traders. Furthermore your posts show you are a blatant racist. I see no reason to attempt to hold any sort of discourse to someone that is so biased by racism that they've closed their minds to all things that don't demonize an entire race of people.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
reply to post by sonnny1

No you don't seem to get it. These crimes are almost exclusively limited to black teens so therefore the OP is descriptive not racist.

Racism is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally. Moreover, racism is the practice of the different treatment of certain a group or groups, which is then justified by recourse to racial stereotyping or pseudo-science.

RACISM

Is the OP;s piece stereotyping or stepping into this realm of thinking?????? YOU BET!!!!!!

Face the facts this is,A BLACK ISSUE!! ,as he so eloquently has said. He didnt stop with Flash Mob robberies,IN HIS TITLE. He had to ADD "Whats wrong with black teens". As you can see throughout this thread,MODS have been deleting RACIST posts. Go to ANY white power sites,that are talking about this,and you will see the same bigoted posts,about shooting,and killing these teens,and how BAD those of the black race are. You can TRY all you want to justify this way of thinking. There are criminals of EVERY color. He has pointed the finger on the black race,black teens in general,and has gotten away with it. This stinks of bigotry.

You are wrong to think that you can sugarcoat the real message.
MODS should delete the second half of his title,immediately.........

edit on 28-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Nearly all the slaves sold in America were at first SOLD by their OWN people in Africa to the white slave traders. Furthermore your posts show you are a blatant racist. I see no reason to attempt to hold any sort of discourse to someone that is so biased by racism that they've closed their minds to all things that don't demonize an entire race of people.

LMMFAO!!!!!

All the racism that has been spit by people in here calling the youth animals and dogs and you choose to single out my retort! Guess that shows your blinders...

Any way, NO, don't believe the history that was written by the winners of a war. Have to consider both sides.

When Afrikans sold other Afrikans into slavery it's because slavery (being old as civilization) wasn't such a terrible thing in most cultures. Europeans are who took the slavery to "chattel" and made a person less than a man. In Afrika, after someone had worked and earned their freedom, the could become a respected member of that society.

So ummm...NO, nice try at using the distortion many use to make themselves feel better about slavery. No other race suffered the type slavery blacks had too. And I don't wonna hear about the Irish and Germans, because all they had to do was run away, drop their accent and blend right in the next town.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

LMMFAO!!!!!

All the racism that has been spit by people in here calling the youth animals and dogs and you choose to single out my retort! Guess that shows your blinders...

Any way, NO, don't believe the history that was written by the winners of a war. Have to consider both sides.

When Afrikans sold other Afrikans into slavery it's because slavery (being old as civilization) wasn't such a terrible thing in most cultures. Europeans are who took the slavery to "chattel" and made a person less than a man. In Afrika, after someone had worked and earned their freedom, the could become a respected member of that society.

So ummm...NO, nice try at using the distortion many use to make themselves feel better about slavery. No other race suffered the type slavery blacks had too. And I don't wonna hear about the Irish and Germans, because all they had to do was run away, drop their accent and blend right in the next town.

BS. The first slave master in America was an African American immigrant(And the vast majority of Slave owners where Southern Anglo/Scott Irish, "native americans" and free African American's). As far as German Americans just having to drop our accents WTF are you smoking? Have you ever seen a German American? We are very distinct looking compared to other "whites". Heck we are the reason slavery ENDED! And African American's still launch racist garbage at betrayed us in the early 1900's so they could get on "whiteys" good side while German American Ministers where being lynched.

Heck we where being discriminated against before the first African even stepped foot on American soil! The difference is we aren't bi^%$'s about it. We don't want a hand out or pity, just to be left alone.

Fine, you want to continue being a bigot who thinks just because they have the same skin color and we can blend in by jest dropping an accent let me ask you this, how many Presidents in the last 100 years weren't Anglo or atleast Half Anglo(Obama is half Anglo)?

------------

Sentiment among German Americans was largely anti-slavery, especially among Forty-Eighters.[26] Hundreds of thousands of German Americans volunteered to fight for the Union in the American Civil War (1861–1865).[35] The Germans were the largest immigrant group to participate in the Civil War; over 176,000 U.S. soldiers were born in Germany.[36] A popular Union commander among Germans, Major General Franz Sigel was the highest-ranking German officer in the Union Army, with many German immigrants claiming to enlist to "fight mit Sigel".[37]

Although only one in four Germans fought in all-German regiments, they created the public image of the German soldier. Pennsylvania fielded five German regiments, New York eleven, and Ohio six.

"Assimilation" in this context means the steady loss of distinctive characteristics (especially language), as the Germans melted into a common American nationality. By 1910 German Americans had created their own distinctive, vibrant, prosperous German-language communities, called "Germania". The transition to an English language world was abrupt, forced by World War I. After 1917 the German language was seldom heard in public; most newspapers and magazines closed; churches and parochial schools switched to English.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 29-6-2011 by korathin because: (no reason given)

---

Compare that to the Irish who rioted over serving in the Civil War for the Union side(many served under the confederate banner) and the Anglo's(English) who could afford it, paid for someone else to go in their stead.

Now combine that with all the anti white/reverse discrimination that for some odd reason disproportionately affects German American's...

---

During the 18th and 19th centuries, German-Americans were the most visible non-Anglophone group in the United States. Pennsylvania was the most Germanic state but German-language schools and German-language media were common throughout the Midwestern and Mid-Atlantic states. Numerous incidents of hostility against these groups took place during the nineteenth century, but were largely non-systematic. The anti-slavery position of Germans in the South brought about violent clashes in slave states, such as Texas during the American Civil War.[citation needed]

A source of particular tension was the presence of pacifist Mennonite and Amish communities, which spoke (and speak) a dialect of German called Pennsylvania Dutch. These communities attracted considerable hatred, particularly during the American Revolution and the U.S. Civil War, when many Mennonites and possibly Amish were imprisoned or forcibly conscripted.[citation needed] Although most Germans were not Mennonites, this reinforced the popular view that Germans did not consider themselves part of America.

Upon the outbreak of World War I, anti-German sentiment quickly reached a fever pitch. Many Germans supported their (former) homeland's side in the war,[citation needed] in which America long remained officially neutral. The portrayal of Germany as "The Hun" in British pro-war propaganda inflamed existing tensions. The situation came to a crisis with America's entry into the war in 1917. The period from 1917 to 1919 is regarded as the time when German-American ethnic identity came to an end.[citation needed] Anti-German rioting was widespread. Many German-language periodicals, which had numbered in the hundreds, ceased operation (many were destroyed). However, there are cases of towns where the residents spoke German on a daily basis and the local newspaper was in German at least as late as the 1950s.[citation needed] These towns were primarily in the Midwestern region of the United States. Many German-Americans translated their names or altered them to resemble English names (a trend which had begun in the nineteenth century, e.g. Gustave Whitehead). By the time the U.S. troops returned from Europe, the German community had ceased to be a major force in American culture, or was no longer perceived as German (see Groucho Marx).

Today, many argue that the Germans are the one ethnic group that has been assimilated into American society.[citation needed] Largely for this reason, although some persecution of ethnic Germans did occur during World War II, it was not widespread. Most of the German-American population no longer identified themselves as German, nor were they identified with the Nazis in the popular mind. Despite this, the US government interned as dangerous nearly 11,000 persons of German ancestry. Only enemy aliens were supposed to be interned, but family members, many of them American citizens, often joined them in the camps.[8]
en.wikipedia.org...

By all definitions under current international human rights law's Anglo/Scott Irish American's from the Anglosphere committed acts of genocide against us. "the one ethnic group that has been assimilated into American society", meaning everyone else got to keep their culture while ours was destroyed.

That is the price we paid for the civil war, we where slated for extinction for interfering with the bankers and slave owners.

edit on 29-6-2011 by korathin because: [/ quote mess up

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Did you see Canada's mob riots? Everywhere you look... White, white,white, white, yellow, white, white, white. After Johannes Mehserle was released a few weeks ago(the BART cop who shot a young black male, Oscar Grant), there were protests in Oakland. Most were blacks, but the only 2 people arrested were white guys for vandalism.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
And still the thread trundles on arguing about race and also some justifying why these teens may have a 'right' to do it.

Are you all insane.....?

Call me old fashioned but I don't see how ANYONE has ANY justification to commit a serious crime, stealing bread because you are hungry may well be handled differently by a court than someone stealing a dvd player but at the end of the day its still a crime and CRIME must be punished.

If you are Black and think you can justify committing a crime then you are an IDIOT, just as much as any other colour or creed trying to do the same. Sorry people, using history to justify crime is a lame excuse for not curbing your greed, when you have a Black man as the most powerful person in the world then you know something has changed for the right, people are now choosing by what they see in the person, jobs are just as open to anyone in standard situations but like all jobs if you turn up looking like a druggy, gangsta, nut case you are not going to get the job whatever colour you are, attitude counts, you are there to sell yourself and not try and use some excuse that you didn't get the job because you were black, green, yellow, white...

Personally I'd love to see the return on National Service here in the UK, I walk around the estate I live on and I see teens day in day out that don't work, don't WANT to work, they sit on the tax payers money and refuse to do anything but drink, do drugs, commit crime and basically be a burden on society.

I would rather that any person who leaves school, refuses to work or educate and better themselves within a year gets put on 2yrs army training. The levels of respects, dedication, decency, manners and worth would be increased, they could train while doing this and even if nothing comes of it they would have understood hard work and manners.

Too many teens around here say there's no work out there, they really mean they either don't want to work or they don't like the choices there are. We had a TV show here where they followed a group of young people and their attitude towards work, they were found work but because it was hard manual work most of them caved in and stopped going, the employers were blunt and said, we employ many Eastern European workers because they work hard for fair wages, they are reliable and no trouble.

SO there you have it, good wages, a job, unwanted by the teens indigenous to the town...Shocking..

The problem we have with gangs is that all respect for others has been eroded, gang teens here tell people to respect them, they offer violence as a reason to respect them and we as people tend to allow them to get away with it. Is it no wonder they run through shopping places stealing, they do it because no one stops them, they firmly believe that no one will take on the crowd and because of that its ok for them to do it.

I'm tired of excuses and PC nonsense, I'm tired of the 'black man / woman with a chip on their shoulder' excuse, I'm tired of the 'poor white trash' excuse, I'm tired of people using race as a card, I'm tired of people using religion as a card.

Bottom line, you are either committing criminal acts or not, banding together as gangs does not make you better but we as law abiding people should be helping stop these practices instead of turning our backs. When I moved to my estate we had drug dealers in our blocks, houses were robbed, people attacked on the stairs, yobs used to sit outside the blocks and harass the tenants, and then I barked at the neighbours about doing something, *I* went out and shifted the yobs, sure I was threatened but I was living in a disgusting block being made worse by these scum. I got rid of the dealers, I moved them on, now my block and the two either side are free of all these things, the same teens that were doing the bad stuff now for the most part wave to me, all it needed was a bit of backbone and the will to stop being frightened for one minute. Its not all about force, I used talk and some psychology on them as well.

Now these blocks are not perfect but they are 100% nicer, safer and quieter than they ever were....

The moral: Sort your kids out, if they won't listen then do what's right and also don't get annoyed when others sort them out for you.

There's no excuses left...Just do it...

edit on 29-6-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

No other group has suffered in slavery as black have? Are you serious? Have you ever heard of Jewish people and their history of enslavement and repeated historical attempts at the extermination of their entire race?

You have a very afrocentric attitude and have made many racist posts in this thread. You sir are a racist as I previously said and your post that this is a response to only further proves that point.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The only real issue in this thread is that somehow a lot of the posters seem to feel there is justification for this behavior these teen mobs are engaging in. There is no excuse, reason, or justification for this behavior and these teens should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Its that simple.

Does anyone feel that these teens should not be punished to the fullest extent of the law for so blatantly violating the law?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I haven't read this thread through entirely, so I don't know if this point has even made it's debut here.

Beyond race cards and who's got the right, consider the ideas covered in this thread :

'Settling' Criminal Acts: When Government Wants Its Cut of Your Pie

Introduced in humor, My revelation here is another 'Flash Mob' crime of a different sort: those with the power who rip YOU off and get away with it.

I do not condone crime - of any sort nor on any level. However our youth see things like this, and found a way of perhaps... returning the favor to those who are responsible for our economic condition as it exists today.

Misguided to be sure, as our youth certainly are today... but somehow I get the gist that the things the above thread reveals have contributed in a major way to this issue.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by MiloNickels

Poverty? Good to know your computer is running at the present moment. When you dont have food,electricity,a home get back at us. I highly doubt your "living" in poverty.

You can't be serious... how much poverty do you think it takes to cause this kind of behavior? How poor are these kids? Isn't it racist of you to assume that, just because they are black they must be poor? they look pretty well dressed and well fed to me. How poor are the COLLEGE ATTENDEES in this video?

www.youtube.com...
(also, I challenge you to find a video of white college attendees acting like this)

How poor are the COLLEGE ATTENDEES in this video?
www.youtube.com...
(again...find me a video of white college attendees acting this way)

It's amazing that all these blacks that engage in this kind of behavior are so incredibly impoverished that they usually have cell phones or video cameras handy to record their misdeeds and internet access to upload their misdeeds onto the internet. You'd think incredibly poor people wouldn't have these kind of capabilities or college educations. You'd think the incredibly poor people wouldn't have on nice clothes/shoes or (at the very least) not be wearing bling. Also, in the news they are reporting that many of these flash mobs are being promoted through social networking sites. This means that they have computers, internet, internet enabled phones, etc... The poverty excuse just isn't cutting it. It's time to be honest...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
This isn't new. I worked for a clothing store chain and they would do this then! It annoyed the he'll out of me. I use to trespass them, the entire group. I knew what they were doing! They would come in a group and have a few distract the employees so they could fill their bags, they also trashed the store a few times and would put dead fish parts on my tables or under racks to distract us even more!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm speechless. While this is a shame, please do not use such blanket statements that make it seem like ALL black teens are out there mobbing stores. You can not blame a whole race of people for a few individuals or EVERY race would be damned for one reason or another.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

The only real issue in this thread is that somehow a lot of the posters seem to feel there is justification for this behavior these teen mobs are engaging in.

No, the real issue in this thread is that somehow a lot of the posters seem to be making sweeping generalizations about black teens, and about black people as a whole. These closet racists are using this as a justification to badmouth, and make judgements about black people in general. However whenever someone mentions the large scale robbing of entire continents by white banksters, these same people don't want to be included in that demographic. Well it works both ways. If these groups of black people committing crimes cause the condemnation of the entire black race by a few of the posters here, then why can't white people be held accountable for the crimes of the fed? The problem lies in the title of this thread "What is wrong with black teens???" Generally? nothing. Within these groups of thieves? Something is definitely wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I see a lot going on here that is bigger than just the mobbing. I agree it is bad and that there is no justification for it. Look a little deeper. Flash mobs are getting set up over the net. TPTB will move to shut down the net. Flash mobs are being organized by phone, TPTB will move toward monitoring every conversation in the country to "protect" us from this. One responder even suggested bio chips. Now TPTB know our every movement. In the recent years we became a global society. A person in America can get on his/her computer and communicate with someone from anyplace on the planet. It used to be that TPTB controlled all of the media and the news we got from anywhere else in the world. They are loosing that control and they want it back.. KNOWLEDGE is POWER. They do not want to give up that power. Sure some kids are misusing the technology, but also consider that it is a tactic by TPTB to stir up fear. Fear makes the people malleable and manageable. It is the oldest trick in the book. When you want to gain control in a situation, you create fear. What are white Americans afraid of? Bad black people. That is why the majority of the scary news we get in the states shows black people doing bad things. White crimes of the same magnitude do not get the same coverage. White criminals steal your house, your jobs and your futures but you are mad at a black kid stealing t-shirts. Look again! As long as we are fighting each other, we are not fighting them. We can fight them in numbers. There are more of us than there are of them. Corrupt businessmen, corrupt politicians, corrupt religious leaders, corrupt bankers, corruption on top of corruption. By us talking to each other, we learn each other, we learn that we are more alike than unalike. By me sitting on my computer in Atlanta and reaching out to a new friend across the planet, I learn that we are the same. We have the same problems, we have the same concerns, the same joys, the same pleasures. TPTB would love to shut that down. Don't let fear rob us of our humanity. Don't let fear divide us. Don't let fear conquer us. We have so much to learn from each other. Don't let fear rob us of the tools that are bringing us closer together.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm not so certain that race has anything to do with this, more like socio-economic conditions that these kids live in. I am not condoning what they have done, quite the opposite actually. If one was my kid I would give him an old fashion beat down. But another aspect of it is that they all used social media to orchistrate this mob. Could this be a new trend we need to watch out for?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
And still the thread trundles on arguing about race and also some justifying why these teens may have a 'right' to do it.

Are you all insane.....?

Call me old fashioned but I don't see how ANYONE has ANY justification to commit a serious crime, stealing bread because you are hungry may well be handled differently by a court than someone stealing a dvd player but at the end of the day its still a crime and CRIME must be punished.

I want to make it clear that just because I have argued that these kids are taking cues fed to them by society, including our political leaders and their (and our, by proxy) actions in business and war, does not mean I am justifying their actions.

Im not.

You are right, a crime is a crime, and anyone engaged in criminal behavior should pay the consequences of that behavior. (Although children including teens are less responsible for good reason, than fully mature adults are for their actions.) Im just arguing that when teens see adults openly engaging in that behavior on different levels, (Wall Street, our wars) and not only not being punished, but being lauded as "smart" and praise worthy, it does send a mixed message about what we as a society find appropriate.

We make too much of the imaginary "difference" between white collar crime, or international crime, or war crime, and just petty street crime. If the underlying mechanics of the action are the same, (stealing by force, murder of innocents, knocking off a leader of some gang or nation) there really IS no difference. We need to be consistent as people about what kind of behavior is acceptable on ALL levels of society, and we need to stop pretending that gangs of black kids acting in a certain way, (or hispanic kids) is somehow more horrible than gangs of people, mostly white, (in America) in $5000. suits. It isnt different.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

BS. The first slave master in America was an African American immigrant(And the vast majority of Slave owners where Southern Anglo/Scott Irish, "native americans" and free African American's). As far as German Americans just having to drop our accents WTF are you smoking? Have you ever seen a German American? We are very distinct looking compared to other "whites". Heck we are the reason slavery ENDED! And African American's still launch racist garbage at betrayed us in the early 1900's so they could get on "whiteys" good side while German American Ministers where being lynched.

Heck we where being discriminated against before the first African even stepped foot on American soil! The difference is we aren't bi^%$'s about it. We don't want a hand out or pity, just to be left alone.

Fine, you want to continue being a bigot who thinks just because they have the same skin color and we can blend in by jest dropping an accent let me ask you this, how many Presidents in the last 100 years weren't Anglo or atleast Half Anglo(Obama is half Anglo)?

------------
---

Compare that to the Irish who rioted over serving in the Civil War for the Union side(many served under the confederate banner) and the Anglo's(English) who could afford it, paid for someone else to go in their stead.

Now combine that with all the anti white/reverse discrimination that for some odd reason disproportionately affects German American's...

---

By all definitions under current international human rights law's Anglo/Scott Irish American's from the Anglosphere committed acts of genocide against us. "the one ethnic group that has been assimilated into American society", meaning everyone else got to keep their culture while ours was destroyed.

That is the price we paid for the civil war, we where slated for extinction for interfering with the bankers and slave owners.

edit on 29-6-2011 by korathin because: [/ quote mess up

Look breh, are you being serious? What b.s. have you been reading and a bigger question is why would you even believe it?

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that the first slave owner on American shores was himself a black man? Think for a second and then answer that yourself? A COUNTRY WHERE THEY SAW BLACK PEOPLE AS LESS THAN HUMAN....allowed this ONE black man to be a slave master! WTF kind of sense does that make?

The vast majority of slave owners were Scott Irish (who themselves had it rough at first), native americans (who were basically exterminated and seen as savages) and other Afrikan Americans....are you for real with this or are you dim? How does that even SOUND to you?

None of the nationalities you just listed were given a fair shot at surviving HTF were they slave masters!

As a German American, the discrimination you faced is TOTALLY different than the discrimination AND hatred blacks faced. Hell blacks still have to face this same hatred in 2011 with a half-black president as you can see from this thread. Go back and read this thread and some of the comments that were dropped. Heck, read the thread title...

Very distinct looking....LMAO...trying being black and then see what very distinct looking really feel like. You are still white and blend in nicely with the rest of white america.

You're showing your ignorance by cosigning that blacks supposedly "want a hand out". Blacks don't want a handout anymore than anyone else. What blacks would like to have however, is a fair shot.

You talk about losing your culture....again are you serious? IT'S THE REASON BLACKS ARE SO MIXED UP NOW! The Afrikan culture in America was eliminated! Black American's are perhaps the only bastard nationality...can't go home, not welcome here...WTF!

The entire continent of Afrika is being oppressed by white and yellow. The country can't drag itself out of the dump because it's a reset button country. Europe, America, Russia, China, etc., will NEVER allow Afrikaa to become a powerful nation. They fear it and the potential it would have. Everytime an experiment need be conducted you can bet it will be conducted on Afrikan residents first, giving them AIDS and other nonesense.

And NO I'm not a racist, I just had to fly in here and offer balance to all the racist crap that was being spewed for pages and pages until I finally got in. All the lies about black people and generalizations....scust!
edit on 29-6-2011 by DZAG Wright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
And the kids will keep doing it thanks to the enabling attuitude demonstrated here....Forget political correctness, the black community doesn't care, and never will care until one of these thugs is gunned down. Then it'll be whiteys fault all over again. A never ending cycle of liberal bs, misplaced white guilt, and political correctness gone wrong.

I agree, The problem is with the punishment. I know they can't get all of them but the ones they do get they need to give them the punishment they deserve.
Here's a scenario for crime vs punishment:

5 guys rob a store but you only catch one.
1. Sentence him according to your laws.
2. If he doesn't give up his friends,
A)charge him with accessory to cover a crime sentence him according to the law.
B)Charge him with aiding and abetting a criminal(s). sentence him according to the law.
3.Make guardians responsible for the price of the crime. Currently in some areas Guardians are responsible for crimes committed by there children. I think the guardian should be able to sign out of this rule if they have no control over their children.
4.Enforce current LAWS, Remove judges that will not enforce them. Judges should be held accountable for releasing criminals. There should be an automatic removal of judges with bad records.

Throw race out the window that bs aint gonna fly.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

n 1654, John Casor, an African, became the first legally recognized slave in the present United States. In his freedom suit, he claimed that he was an indentured servant who had been held past his term. A court in Northampton County ruled against Casor, declaring him property for life, "owned" by his master, the black colonist Anthony Johnson.

Source

Don't you just hate it when historical fact contradicts your opinion?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join