It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix For "Flash Mob" Robberies. (or) What is going on with black teens???

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

Why is it so hard for you people to call a spade a spade and admit that this is a black issue?

Because this particular spade isn't a spade at all, but a hoe. If this is a "black issue" as you so put it, then why does Ghana's crime rate not soar through the roof? Possibly because blacks haven't had their culture robbed, and been oppressed over in Ghana. Possibly because it isn't a black issue at all, but a human issue where a group of people that have been pushed down, and subjugated by TPTB (some of these people living in 3rd-4th generation poverty) has developed along a different path than the other demographics that haven't been.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MiloNickels

Some people are food and some people are the predators. Yeah, a good number of black youth refuse to be food, while people such as yourself would more than likely submit.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kaiode1

Correct,except these particular thugs are black...see any Whites in those videos?...nope...yu wont either...this is a black issue,regardless of the "cause" of it...blame it on LBJ if you want...he started the whole welfare family thing....but its blacks,not Whites that are mobbing and stealing...clerks with shotguns is what we ae OTW to...I see no problems with the death penalty for parking violations....anything else is just gravy

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada

Originally posted by MiloNickels

Ever hear the saying that you get what you give? This is the getting from years of giving ghettos.

Giving ghettos? you mean affordable housing for poor people?

Did you know where the word ghettos came form? Jewish people since they are the ones that lived in ghettos first. Have you ever heard of Jews robbing stores in gangs?

Why is it so hard for you people to call a spade a spade and admit that this is a black issue?

edit on 28-6-2011 by Scoriada because: (no reason given)

Are you seriously going to claim that black youth are the first to rob stores in gangs?

What about the gang of CEO's that rob entire countries? Is that a black issue?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are plenty poor white people and Asian people and yet you don't see gangs of them robbing stores.
Face the facts this is

A BLACK ISSUE!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

actually, the last guy to come in in one of those videos was white. small drop in the pond, but there ya go.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Any of you ever heard the expression growing up that a parent can't tell a child one thing and then do another. That the "do as I say, not as I do" doesn't work.

This is what has come home to roost...and a lot of white people can't stand it.

Those thugs you are all crying about....learned from the best this world has to offer. Naw, they didn't learn from their parents, they learned from reading history and hollywood. They learned by seeing how the Banks got bailed out, taking from us Americans. They figured that America was founded by taking, our economy received a headstart in history by taking (from other countries), everyone is taking...why can't I?

Those kids are smarter than a bunch of you it seems. They're smart enough to realize that they aren't willing to play the same game all of us have played our entire lives. They don't buy into this ponzi scheme where they're supposed to go to school and owe tens of thousands, just to get a job slaving for someone else.

People (our kids) are starting to wake up to the game and illusion that most of us have fallen for. They are rejecting this society because it is a Monopoly board where all the properties have been purchased but white owners expect you to still roll the dice and continue playing. Get mad if you don't! Any man with a proper sack wouldn't keep playing that game....YOU'D GET MAD and flip the flippin game over and demand a restart!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think some people here are being deliberately baited.

Don't feed the trolls.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Ever hear the saying that you get what you give? This is the getting from years of giving ghettos.

Did you know where the word ghettos came form? Jewish people since they are the ones that lived in ghettos first. Have you ever heard of Jews robbing stores in gangs?

Are you seriously going to claim that black youth are the first to rob stores in gangs?

One criminal act can never justify other criminal acts....and blaming white upper class criminals for acts committed by blacks wont wash either

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

There are plenty poor white people and Asian people and yet you don't see gangs of them robbing stores.
Face the facts this is

A BLACK ISSUE!!

Yeah, perhaps most poor white people and Asian people don't have the stones to take what they want.

It's what this country was built upon...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

OK...good...target practice can begin

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

One criminal act can never justify other criminal acts....and blaming white upper class criminals for acts committed by blacks wont wash either

Not trying to justify the acts. Just showing the racism and cowardice most people have.

Actually you can blame white upper class for criminal acts committed by blacks. If I put my foot on your throat are you just going to leave it there, or are you going to commit a criminal act to get off?

Simple as that...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

OK...good...target practice can begin

Only problem is...when they made your gun...they didn't stop making others.

That's what a lot of good ol boys act like.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Again, more EXCUSES. Does anyone take responsibility for their behavior anymore?

Blacks have excuses, so whites can have excuses, too.

Why don't we all just quit our jobs and rape and pillage? Whites, blacks whomever.

When the judge asks us why we did it we can say we didn't like what was on TV.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Very true,of course....but....long distance,the next best thing to being there.....a lot of folks aint used to rifle country....especially inner city thugs who only know pavement....and stealing sandwiches

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I love you managed to blame it on Obama at the end. Perfect!
How is the president supposed to create jobs? He doesn't have a magic wand. And if he uses any public money for it you will immediately say the government shouldn't be spending so much, and call for smaller government.
For the slow ones, Government created jobs=huge government.
It's pretty easy to see what's happening with those kids, "you gotta eat to live, and you gotta steal to eat"
edit on 28-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

And take the risks that come with stealing

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Poverty cannot be blamed for this issue. Black people get everything handed to them. The real problem is the black family is now just a grandmother and/or mother with 2-6 kids with no idea who the fathers are. Instead of emulating a successful father figure they respect rappers drug dealers and pimps. Black culture destroyed itself by promoting rap and hip hop. Reguardless of your religious views its important to live by some sort of code. The teens think its cool and fun to rob stores. Italians irish jews and asians seem to be able to survive in poverty and then get themselves out of it. Black people destroyed themselves. As a society in a whole america is going down.... Teen mom and jersey shore are white trash programming designed to make this behavoir seemed normal and desired... In the end the black people make the decision to commit crimes for a thrill. Welfare pays for all their needs it makes me sick I have to work I dont always have food to eat. I dont steal # ever. I dont always have the money for oil heating so being cold and hungry is not a good feeling while the brothers are in their warm aparments with steaks to eat and playing their xboxs.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb

Again, more EXCUSES. Does anyone take responsibility for their behavior anymore?

Blacks have excuses, so whites can have excuses, too.

Why don't we all just quit our jobs and rape and pillage? Whites, blacks whomever.

When the judge asks us why we did it we can say we didn't like what was on TV.

You're so disconnected from reality. Those people didn't quit their jobs, they were never given a job in the first place. If you really knew what was going on in the ghetto, you'd probably cry and suck your thumb. You've never had a single problem in your life compared to what those people have to go through everyday.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
Poverty cannot be blamed for this issue. Black people get everything handed to them. The real problem is the black family is now just a grandmother and/or mother with 2-6 kids with no idea who the fathers are. Instead of emulating a successful father figure they respect rappers drug dealers and pimps. Black culture destroyed itself by promoting rap and hip hop. Reguardless of your religious views its important to live by some sort of code. The teens think its cool and fun to rob stores. Italians irish jews and asians seem to be able to survive in poverty and then get themselves out of it. Black people destroyed themselves. As a society in a whole america is going down.... Teen mom and jersey shore are white trash programming designed to make this behavoir seemed normal and desired... In the end the black people make the decision to commit crimes for a thrill. Welfare pays for all their needs it makes me sick I have to work I dont always have food to eat. I dont steal # ever. I dont always have the money for oil heating so being cold and hungry is not a good feeling while the brothers are in their warm aparments with steaks to eat and playing their xboxs.
WELL SAID!!!Correct,of course...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join