It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United we stand, Divided We fall. Kudos to concept of One World Order!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

I don't think absolute power corrupts because there is no such thing as absolute power. What's wrong with Human beings uniting for a common purpose? why is that corruptible?

Give evidence that when people are united, corruption always ensues

kruschev, stalin, mao, polpot,che.Its pie in the sky "unicorn thinking".

It does. These people just want power. They think they know better what you need than you do and they believe in central planning like the defunct soviet system that never really met demands. Store shelves were always empty of food and needed goods.

Whatsthis"We will be involved stuff"? Ever see U.N. agenda 21.. you (i.e."we")
are to be"managed"like live stockUnder a one world authority.(screw that)
. Humanity is not a disease.
These" one worlders "are the enemy. Choose your "side" wisely.
edit on 27-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
There is nothing wrong with mankind uniting, but it must never happen through government. It can only happen if all governments are removed or you will be left with tyranny...thank you mother goose, your wisdom would bring quite a splash splash.

I think at first governments are necessary, it is a necessary evil. Anyway if we have no faith in ourselves or humanity to lead, isn't this a recipe for apathy? The very reason we are here today

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

one control is only good for the guys in control. if you dont like some laws in the world you can go somewhere that the laws follow your belief, for the most part. but to make all the people in the world form all different walks of life and beliefs and morals do and say as one person says completly controling them, then where is freedom to practice what you believe or even think different and question anything. under this one world government if you cant see how easly people can turn corrupt than how long before one power starts to work for its self and only its self increasing its power. the idea of all of us coming together is great but not to be ruled by laws you really have no say in or even challenge. but if you cant see freedom is not taxed and every man deserves to be free to own his objects and land and animals and do what he wishes with his land like make a well or a windmill cut down trees own something to drive on his property, WITHOUT having to ask permission, get a license, or pay for the use or enjoyment of it.
if freedom to you is what you describe the have fun following the leader.
just make sure you keep paying him to tell you what to do.

to the rest of you think free.
edit on 27-6-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
One World Government: No
One World Federation: Yes

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

There is nothing wrong with mankind uniting, but it must never happen through government. It can only happen if all governments are removed or you will be left with tyranny...thank you mother goose, your wisdom would bring quite a splash splash.

I think at first governments are necessary, it is a necessary evil. Anyway if we have no faith in ourselves or humanity to lead, isn't this a recipe for apathy? The very reason we are here today

Many people in history have believed it is a necessary evil, that doesn't mean that it is necessary but it certainly is evil.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
i dont really see the bad in one world government.division always brings hatred towards other nations,look at gangs,they feud over turf and colors,nations pretty much do the same.look at religion,people are divided amongst their beleifs and feel that others are wrong,and sometimes curse one another for their differences..one world government would be much better than people think,we'd all be releived of this "street thug" mentality hating those of another flag,and realize that we're all earthlings,no matter which continent you hail from.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I don't think absolute power corrupts because there is no such thing as absolute power. What's wrong with Human beings uniting for a common purpose? why is that corruptible?

Give evidence that when people are united, corruption always ensues

Anything can be done Right or Wrong.

When I watch Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" - - and see just how insignificant we are in the whole scheme of things - - its just plain stupid we don't work together as a whole.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by m.red

I think the idea of freedom is great. But freedoms should be kept in check.

For example: Is it fair to grant people the freedom to overpopulate the earth without oversight?

Should corporations be free to manufacture goods without any considerations for externalities (microeconomic theory)?

Freedoms should be kept in check.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
No thanks...

I agree we need to come together as a planet, but if we were really, an advanced culture, you wouldnt need any leaders at all...

Why is it that all the land on earth is owned by somebody? Doesnt it belong to us all? Wtf is with all the ownage here... why cant I build my own house in some field that isnt being used by anybody? As long as I dont pollute the area, and dont use more than I need... whats the harm in that? Oh I cant somebody "owns" it...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Only someone who has never known anything but freedom could post something so ignorant.

If you knew how the MAJORITY of the world lives, you would never buy into this ignorance. You want to live like the rest of the world??

You need to go see how they live, the struggles they face.

Minimum wage where I live is $584 per month. It was just raised from $390 per month after weeks upon weeks of relentless peaceful protest. The people here feel like they have really accomplished something.

Go back to your wealthy, useless, ignorance-filled life. Or grow up & learn something beyond the borders of your own country.

One government will not raise us all up - it will average us out. Whatever problems America faces, every person who grows up there is privileged. Even if they grow up poor, they have all the opportunity they want to grab for themselves.
edit on 27-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

at the end of the day we all need someone to answer to,its disturbing,but true.without government,laws,and those who enforce them we would never advance.Even ancient civilizations had authority figures and governments to keep their people on the right track. The idea of government isnt at all evil its the people in charge.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I wouldn't be opposed to a one world government, but am opposed to these yahoo's that currently control things. If we think we have a truly democratic government, then I think you are mistaken. We are a world ran by elites, wanting more and more. Rarely do I ever see a decision made by those in power that really addresses the needs of the population. Ironically, all the decisions seem to promote more and more greed and corruption, power and control.

A true world government does not need a centralized flag and power. What we need is a common bond in humanity. Great things are done when we are united; however, many use that as an opportunity to united us for purposes that serve their own needs. Until we are able to, as a whole, recognize attempts to use situations and events for self instead of the good for all, we will come up short on leadership.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

reply to post by m.red

I think the idea of freedom is great. But freedoms should be kept in check.

For example: Is it fair to grant people the freedom to overpopulate the earth without oversight?

Should corporations be free to manufacture goods without any considerations for externalities (microeconomic theory)?

Freedoms should be kept in check.

Well we can all be sure of one thing, that is exactly the mindset that would come with a one world government, freedoms hurt you, you want to trade your freedom for security. Freedom is a bad thing, let us protect you. The trade is always freedom for security it always has been and it always will be.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

. . . In reality we need about 30% dedicated totally to wild life and vegetation.

The rest for habitation etc etc

Why is habitation divorced from vegetation.

Myself, I am against our current post war version of cities.
Rationing, allocation, distribution, concentration of population.
Cities used to be the place where people who accidentally committed
manslaughter would flee to the high priest for protection from angry family
members seeking vengance. They had to work for the city till the high priest passed.

Why is habitation divorced from vegetation in the one world advocated here?
Are we all condemned to dwell in cities in perpetuity. A place where
rulers and owners can more easily fleece their percentages.

Describe the glory of this one world city for me.

David Grouchy

edit on 27-6-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by The_Phantom

at the end of the day we all need someone to answer to,its disturbing,but true.without government,laws,and those who enforce them we would never advance.Even ancient civilizations had authority figures and governments to keep their people on the right track. The idea of government isnt at all evil its the people in charge.

I guess that depends on what your definition of advancement is, do you mean when all of the "barbarians" and natives all got taken out around the world to pave the way for the advanced "civilized" peoples?

"I am convinced that those societies (as the Indians) which live without government enjoy in their general mass an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who live under the European governments. Among the former, public opinion is in the place of law, & restrains morals as powerfully as laws ever did anywhere. Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves & sheep. I do not exaggerate." -Thomas Jefferson
edit on 27-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The Kovenant -

Stand aside for the new world order
Systematic...Aristocratic
Don't decieve yourself get out of the way
We command and you obey
Beautiful to be the joker
Cursed by an all-to human future
Things you cannot defeat you start to believe in
New generations - Synthetic nations

I am your loving hate...This is the new world

New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!

Old-school fascism is on the rise
Narsissistic...Evangelistic
So many things are only here to be hated
No need for love when the world is sedated
Beautiful to be the joker
Cursed by an all-to human future
The world burns with death as a lover
It's systematic for the coming new order

New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!

World-wide genocide - Mass religious suicide
Immoral seduction - Digital corruption

New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!
New world order!!!

Trust us, you don't want a one world government.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
As for vacating countries; here's one for you: we will vacate your country. Pack your things and leave. Forget your home, your family, your friends, and everything that is dear to you. We're sending you to Afghanistan or Siberia. Not interested? Nobody else is either.

I actually would welcome it. Knowing that in the long run, our descendants will have a future and a planet is worth it all. Plus imagine how many scientific innovations and technological advancements we would make...priceless

Its evil. it flys in the face of history.There've been many many books written against it and we are seeing it advanced by" pie in the sky idealists" Like o.p. everyday.
Quit advocating giving up everything to the u.n.

its the same "a- holes" with more power ....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The trade is always freedom for security it always has been and it always will be.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin

somehow it's always ok to consider human rights and freedoms...what about the rest of the inhabitants of the earth. Is it ok for a farmer to go anywhere on earth and farm any land he freely chooses?

Were the freedoms of this mouse below violated when scientists did plastic surgery on it? Is this ethical?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68b77a98a191.jpg[/atsimg]

Consider Human and wildlife interaction, Is it always good? Should our rights supersede those of other species?
I posted a video of a guy being called over to try to make lions accept people in their natural habitat. start to watch from 3:00

edit on 27-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: anywhere

edit on 27-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: watch

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

yes i completly agree that there needs to be rules and consiquences. but businesses should be run for a community by the community not one mans pocket, only concerned how much fat to scrape of the top to make the next record breaking profits by its quata. if the people want things then they get togeather and build business and run it openly amongst the workers, but no we let one man per building be king.

factories without bosses

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The trade is always freedom for security it always has been and it always will be.

somehow it's always ok to consider human rights and freedoms...what about the rest of the inhabitants of the earth. Is it ok for a farmer to go anywhere on earth and farm any land he freely chooses?

Were the freedoms of this mouse below violated when scientists did plastic surgery on it? Is this ethical?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68b77a98a191.jpg[/atsimg]

Consider Human and wildlife interaction, Is it always good? Should our rights supersede those of other species?
I posted a video of a guy being called over to try to make lions accept people in their natural habitat.

edit on 27-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: anywhere

Afte reading this reply; "why bother here:"

..Sure we should scrap all our individual nations and subjugate all people to one authoritarian govt because the mice and the trees need representation!!!.

feel free to hate your fellow man on your own time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join