It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United we stand, Divided We fall. Kudos to concept of One World Order!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

History disagrees with you. So i have "umarked your words"

I don't see how you can think it is impossible to have one world government. Your body does it, why is it impossible? a single cell in your body probably thinks the same way like you because it doesn't see the big picture.

Provide proof of one overarching, ruling body that has not failed.

Entire Empires have fallen, because the needs of people are vastly different region to region. I could bet that our goals here in Ohio would differ from that of Kentucky's.

Provide proof of small individual towns that have succeeded and advanced. Small bodies tend to stagnate, often in inefficiency and "hickness".

The only reason goals in Ohio would differ from Kentucky is because there isn't a OWO. Right now we have everything separated and pursuing its own agendas.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by DZAG Wright

You're right, "no ONE" has the right, but it is within the rights of a MAJORITY of us. If the majority of society finally uses their brain and say everyone will live in North and South America, Afrika will be strictly for wildlife, Europe and Asia for agriculture, etc, that would be smart.

No, see, this is how we know that educational systems are failing. The fallacy here is the fact that you don't seem to understand that the United States is a REPUBLIC....we are not a democracy. Do we use democracy as a tool? Certainly. But a democracy is not the form of government that we have.

Let me break it down for you.

I have natural rights. I was endowed with those natural rights. Our forefathers understood this basic principle and built a government around it. One of the things that our forefathers wanted to protect us from was the concept of mob rule...or as some of them put it the tyranny of the majority. Or, in other words, this democracy that you think can strip a man of his property.

Nope.

You see, our forefathers left us with a republic. In a republic all men are equal under the law. The law of our Union was established to defend and protect the rights that we were endowed with. Guess what that means? That means that a majority cannot whimsically vote away my property to turn it into a nature reserve. PERIOD. In a republic, one man can be protected by the votes of one million, if that one man is on the right side of the law. There are just some things that you CANNOT take to vote.

A democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner, in a republic, the sheep has a gun.-Benjamin Franklin

So the opposite of mob rule is being ruled by a selected few?

I'm well aware that we have a Republic, one that has failed I may add. We the people no longer have a voice in our governemnt. It has become a plutocracy where we are being ruled by corporations.

Your mindset is that from a primitive time period. You must realize that things evolve however. Is your body yearning for a return to when it was a single cell organism? It is now composed of trillions of cells, guess what...you can't afford to have each of your cells declaring itself free and wishing to be left alone. Your body would fall apart.

The same is true of our world. Our world and society has evolved PAST being single cell organisms. There's good and bad you can contribute to this. One of the bad things is, we can no longer move out West and live like Daniel Boone and basically be "left alone". All of the land resources are taken now. We have moved from living in towns of 300 people to cities of 3 million! In such a model we have to have compromise and order.

So we as humans need to make a decision. Do we wish to break our civilization back down to single cell organisms and forsake a lot of the conveniences we have and desire, or do we continue to push forward as a species and eventually colonize space. Such advanced things can't be accomplished if we are small single cell organisms. If you desire to be "left alone" we have to give up all this trash collection, internet, factory jobs, paved streets, etc.

This is where the confusion in our society is coming in right now. We have people who are being hypocritical to what they actually want. On one hand they want an advanced society where people live longer and have luxuries, but on the other they want to be left alone. We can't have both...which do you want?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a dick, but that's just a dumb idea.

The Romans tried to do it, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Adolf Hitler, Genghis Kahn, The Brits, and now you think we should give it another go?

There is a reason we have countries

We just need to learn how to 1st put the right people in power in our own countries; then all 200 countries or watever need to learn how to work together; but that doesn't mean we all need to be controaled by the same government.

How radical are your views of depopulation? we have 7 billion now .... we could make it 12 billion if we all worked together better, and shared the wealth and resources better. Not communism, but not 1% holding 90% of the wealth either.

What do you want ? 500 million like the Georgia Guidestones say?

Good news: That's what the illuminati want as well... and they've got a "vaccine" waiting for you.... It will either kill you or steralize you, either way helping toward depopulation. So you better go get that shot for humanity's sake.

and don't worry, the Elitists will treat us really well when there's only 500 million of us to deal with

muahahhahahaaha

they say

edit on 28/6/2011 by legitbrah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Provide proof of small individual towns that have succeeded and advanced. Small bodies tend to stagnate, often in inefficiency and "hickness".

What? Every existing large body began as "small individual towns that have succeeded and advanced." They dont all stagnate.

But show me one example in nature ANYWHERE of a single organism, with no competitiion, (and nothing providing replacement organisms) surviving and evolving at all.

Every where you look in nature there are competing bodies. Your body is not a "one world government" its a nation of cells competing with similar nations of cells. Some of which fail and die and others of which live and spread their recipe for success.

Its a crap analogy to try and compare a one world government with the human body. CLEARLY, human bodies fail, all the time. Masses of people die before reproducing, and there are billions of bodies in competition. "One" isnt even in the picture.

Your analogy of human bodies is much more viable if you compare one body and its organs to a nation and its regions/industries in competition with other nations. Nature doesnt support non competition, any where.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by legitbrah

I don't mean to be a dick, but that's just a dumb idea.

The Romans tried to do it, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Adolf Hitler, Genghis Kahn, The Brits, and now you think we should give it another go?
There is a reason we have countries

What you fail to see is that the concept of a single rule/authority/government is relative. So relatively speaking, citizens in a country are under one rule! I don't see how living in a OWO would be something new to anyone.

How radical are your views of depopulation? we have 7 billion now .... we could make it 12 billion if we all worked together better, and shared the wealth and resources better. Not communism, but not 1% holding 90% of the wealth either.

You misunderstand the purpose of OWO...one of the purposes is to control the world population growth rate ( which stands at 1.092% ) We don't have to kill anyone, we just have to limit or regulate the freedom of having children.

What do you want ? 500 million like the Georgia Guidestones say?

Well i am a scientist and at this point I dont know. But earth's capacity to sustain x-number of people will depend on atmospheric CO2, forests(producing O2), farming, toxic waste, medical technology, endangered species and other factors. I didn't forget to mention economics because there is no peace between Austrians and Keynesians.

Good news: That's what the illuminati want as well... and they've got a "vaccine" waiting for you.... It will either kill you or steralize you, either way helping toward depopulation. So you better go get that shot for humanity's sake.

Not to be rude or anything but is the statement above err
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d1b7a2af2ed.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it? or are you speculating?

edit on 29-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: speculate

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok Mr. Scientist... So you want a World Ruler, that we somehow all agree to elect. You want a World Police force? The World Military?

Reducing population is something we need to do as nations. Like I said nations need to elect their own leaders better, and nations can work with each other better. Preserving Soil, Water and the Enviornment in general is a good idea, but it doesn't mean we need a WORLD gorvernment that is all powerful.

One world currency? no thanks... you think your a slave now... just wait.

We don't need a One World Government to stop spilling toxic waste everywhere and to have better healthcare and to stop having wars, and to have a happy, sustainable planet.

That's just what the Elite want you to believe, so they can take over.

It's already started in Europe. Is Europe any better off? No, they're rioting.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

This one-world government with its one-world currency and one-world religion is going to be lead by THE antichrist!! Believe or not, that's what is going on and has been for a very long time!

Leave America out of this!!

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by LiveEquation

This one-world government with its one-world currency and one-world religion is going to be lead by THE antichrist!!

Are your thoughts and beliefs based on fantasy?

F.Y.I Your religion wants to have a one world order at the end of time and will slaughter billions of people who don't believe in it. Your religion wants to be the only one that carries out the one world order.

Your religion is anti-human. the one world order we want is pro-human, we don't care if its antichrist or not

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join