It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

Sorry, was trying to catch up on the thread before responding, wasn't ignoring you.

What Tupac listed on the previous page is good, a very excellent way to tighten the noose around our collective necks, I would add to that by implicating the PNAC clan, the Bush Family and their Familial allies/allegiances gained tremendously from the catalyzing event (connections including, but not limited to, the Bin Laden Family, the Saud family, the Country of Kuwait which is still benefiting from the Bush Family via KuwAm and the slant drilling operation that led to the first invasion of Iraq under George HW Bush)

Of course there is the Oil, but it runs so much deeper than that, a cursory look into the Bush family fortunes would be insightful (actually there is a movie by that exact name, The Bush Family Fortunes, that is telling)

Google Video Link

But I really like and do appreciate this post by proveyance - Here
reply to post by proveyance

edit on 28-6-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So, nobody interested in my post? Maybe my opener didn't have enough pizzazz to draw you in. Let me summarize my shrunken, condensed summary...

1. 9/11 was cover-up of financial crimes
a. Cantor Fitzgerald was primary target
b. Original crimes took place 50+ years earlier
2. Lots of gold looted after WWII (280,000 tons)
3. In 1991, GHWB converts $240 billion to US securities to fund economic buy-out of soviet empire
4. US buys soviet business, oil, etc. under stealth
5. Securities to expire in 2001... nothing GHWB can do to prevent being exposed
6. All plane strikes (and unique incendiaries) hit the investigating agencies, brokers and destroy the certificates
7. Cantor Fitzgerald / Garbon Inter Capital / Euro Brokers / FBI / SEC / DoD / Naval Intel / Export-Import Bank / IRS / Import Export Bank / and others were the targets
8. SEC invokes emergency powers...allowing the switch without claim of ownership...at US taxpayer expense.

Read my original post below, then do a search for "EP Heidner" + Collateral Damage. You'll want parts 1 and 2. I think well over 100 pages with every statement footnoted. No joke. This is solid work, but I know not the "essence" of the source. I'd include a link, but the PDFs are easily found.

What are your thoughts?.....not interested in artful responses from "professional" bloggers. Others, do tell.

Originally posted by proveyance
I refer to E.P. Heidner's research into the 9/11 events.

When considering motive for the crime, first ask yourselves "Are we dealing with a crime, or something else?"

These events weren't politically motivated crimes. They were efforts to cover-up previous financial crimes.

At the end of WWII, 280,000 metric tons of gold was taken from the Japanese empire and used by US intelligence agencies and commercial banks to fund covert operations.

Some names of primary conspirators include Henry Stimson, John McCloy, John B. Anderson and Bill Donovan.

Other more recognizable names included Allen Dulles, Henry and Spenser Morgan, William Colby and William Casey.

A **itload of legacy events happens between this time and the presidency of George H.W. Bush. But with all that Gold, you can imagine the accounting matters required to keep it all a secret while still spending it on what was seen fit.

Skipping all of that, we arrive in 1991. Being a CIA man himself, G Bush and conspirators are well entrenched in the fraud. It's decided that $240 billion dollars will be created in US securities for the purpose of destroying and assimilating the Soviet Union. A side-effect of this would be the end of the cold war.

So, the illegal bonds are created and the cash is used by US and allied parties to slowly buy up Soviet business, oil and gas infrastructure.

Again, skipping past all the history and detailed account of how this led to the collapse of the Soviet Union we fast forward to 2000.

Cantor Fitzgerald was the primary target on 9/11, so flight 11 struck just below them.

Then, explosions on floors 23 and 25 of the north tower; housing FBI and Garbon Inter Capital respectively.

Flight 175 hits Euro Brokers in the south tower, but not before explosions in the tower's basement. Hundreds of billions in securities for bonds are destroyed.

41% of the fatalities in the Twin Towers came from two companies that managed U.S. government securities: Cantor Fitzgerald and Eurobrokers.

The Office of Naval Intelligence is then hit at the Pentagon. 39 of 40 Office of Naval Intelligence employees die.

Take a look at the top of building 6 before the twin towers collapse. It's scooped out down to the basement. Both U.S. Customs and the El Dorado Task Force were in building 6 and handled all major money laundering cases in the US.

The 4th plane was supposed to hit building 7, but failed for an unknown reason. The Export-Import Bank, US Secret Service, SEC, IRS, CIA and DoD were all housed in 7 and also in ongoing financial crimes investigations getting too close for comfort.

Almost all evidence in all cases was destroyed when 7 blew. Not intended, but good for the gander.

Later in the day, despite suffering no operational loss the SEC invokes its emergency powers for the first time. This relaxed security trading for 15 days and allowed the $240 billion to be cleared at maturity without disclosure of ownership.

BTW, the date of maturity of these securities was Sept. 12th. Cutting it close, eh!?

The $240 billion in securities was covered by Treasury notes, paid for by US tax payers of course.

So, do you think some of these guys were sweating on the faithful day? Do they still sweat 10 years later?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Ummm.... not a dude. Sorry... And

-- Enabling the passage of the Patriot Act I and II

So they can spy on us without restriction. Am I correct in stating that?

-- Unconstitutionally spying on Americans in the name of terrorism

Isn't that what the first bullet is? Correct me if I'm wrong

-- Established the Department of Homeland Security

ok

-- The Invasion of the Middle East

Again, for what? Oil? How did they benefit from invading? Do they now own oil in the middle east because of it?

-- A new foreign and domestic policy

ok

-- Used to pass the Military Commissions Act which officially ended Habeus Corpus

ok

They want to limit our rights so it will be harder for us to keep them (the government) in line.--- Correct?

I am not necessarily a skeptic, I want to understand EXACTLY how this benefited the culprits. I can see myself believing 9/11 was an inside job. I do NOT know much about this conspiracy, mostly because there is a lot of information that I'm just too lazy to pick through. This much does bother me though, as all events have a reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I prefer to believe that 19 arabs went to the dollar store in New York and picked up their Jihadist supplies. They bought black t.shirts some camouflage scarves some work gloves and the worlds most deadly weapon " THE BOX CUTTER" also known as a "Packing Knife".
They then all got onto the planes( and Im sure some of them must have been on terrorist watch lists somewhere) and managed to break 3 or 4 world records that day while bringing the worlds mightiest military force and its ever vigilant government to its knees for the low low cost of maybe $4000.
...and to think that this was all planned from some remote place with no roads or electricity, in a cave in Afghanistan.
If that is what 19 of them can do the world stands no chance against them because now they are Martyr gods with virgins and hashish and stuff, lording down upon our tiny infidel heads.

" The conspiracy is "There is no conspiracy" "
duh:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDog400

Well you underestimate the will of man. Lazy bureaucrats are extremely easy to bypass for men with willpower. Even today it's easy to get what I want from lazy Bureaucrats, assuming you've got the right know-how.

You also assume all of them are this qualified. The organization itself was never more than a few thousand men. And they had CIA training and supplies to fight the Russians in their hay day.

There was a video game a while ago similarly constructed. Insurmountable odds. Good chance of death. The leadership of a rebel cell organized and hired the best people they knew, and based on how well you prepared for the final mission, your team, and yourself, either came out alive and successful, or died trying, or somewhere in between. Either way, the point was all the same. A few good men and and some will power can accomplish damn near anything.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow. great work fellow inside job believers. So much great information is starting to become overwhelmingly available to everyone. That's awesome.

I can remember seven years ago most of this info wasn't available and I'm happy to see how far we have progressed as a concerned group of citizens.

One thing I just realized is how perfect of a time it is to draw a line in the sand. By now its been ten years and you are one of two things if you push the OS. Ignorant or Complicit in the planning, setting up, execution of, and covering over of the true crime. Which is murder, destruction of property, fraud, theft, and mind control through media control, just to name a few.

Once again, keep up the great work. And remember, always give the ignorant an opportunity to save face. Most of us can remember being in similar shoes at one time or another.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Thank you for the video, I will have time to watch it in an hour--I'm at work right now, get off in 15 min.-- Thanks for not ignoring me to!
My deal is, if I believe it, and I might, I want to know what started it all. I've always gone back and forth on this topic, but after bin laden "died" some things happened that made me really start taking it seriously. So here I am, open minded and ready to figure this mess out.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

Ummm.... not a dude. Sorry... And
I say that a lot, don't take it personally.

So they can spy on us without restriction. Am I correct in stating that?
You're absolutely correct. George Bush made the claim that we were attacked because "they hate us for our freedoms", so his logical response was to take away many of the very freedoms granted to us in the Constitution with the Patriot Act.

Isn't that what the first bullet is? Correct me if I'm wrong
I have it formatted wrong in the OP, it should have looked like this, but yeah it's the same thing, that's just there to clarify what exactly is so wrong with the Patriot Act.
-- Enabling the passage of the Patriot Act I and II
-------- Unconstitutionally spying on Americans in the name of terrorism

Again, for what? Oil? How did they benefit from invading? Do they now own oil in the middle east because of it?
Yes one reason is for the natural resources. From the NY Times:

The United States has discovered nearly $1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in Afghanistan
Oh how convenient!

Another reason is to establish permanent military bases in stragetic positions across the globe. Soldiers coming back from the Middle East have talked about cement, long-term military bases being set up all over, those are not short-term buildings, they are meant to be put up and stay up for a long time. And despite Obama's campaign promises to get us out of the Middle East in 6 months, which gave him a good amount of supporters IMO, we're still there and show no signs of leaving anytime soon despite "talks" of getting our troops out of there.

Do you know not a single hijacker is from Iraq, yet we still invaded there? I don't think a single hijacker was from Afghanistan either, however Osama Bin Laden was and that was the justification for invading. Our federal government has not indicted him for the 9/11 attacks to this day because there is no evidence to prove his involvement.

There are more reasons, but to be completely honest I've just began seriously researching 9/11 a few weeks ago, so I've just brushed over the tip of the iceberg and already I'm 100% convinced without a shadow of a doubt that the official story is a complete fabrication in many parts.

They want to limit our rights so it will be harder for us to keep them (the government) in line.--- Correct?
I couldn't have said it better myself, the federal government has practically abolished the constitution in the past decade. The federal government is above the law, and us peasants can only sit here and complain on the internet. In the words of Jesse Ventura (Who I've heard might run for president or VP for Ron Paul in 2012 which would be the last hope for America), "Don't start the revolution without me"

I am not necessarily a skeptic, I want to understand EXACTLY how this benefited the culprits. I can see myself believing 9/11 was an inside job. I do NOT know much about this conspiracy, mostly because there is a lot of information that I'm just too lazy to pick through. This much does bother me though, as all events have a reason.
I understand what you mean, but if you want to know why the official story is a lie and all of the evidence used to back that up, I suggest you read the OP. Then watch this 15 minute video which was originally posted by 'Hijaqd' which explains how the official story is impossible. This video is pure gold, not a single official story believer has even attempted to debunk the information presented within it, simply because you cannot prove that the impossible is possible:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thanks for going into detail, I read the OP and watched that video before I posted on here. Didn't realize there were permenent bases over there. Would you happen to have a list of every person who is connected to the 9-11 attacks? I want to make sure I don't vote for any of them, as well as do my own research on them. As for Ron Paul and Jesse V., sounds like an assasination waiting to happen. (sad isn't it?) It wouldn't surprize me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
99% wow must be pretty conclusive evidence and undeniable if it's 99%

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis
99% wow must be pretty conclusive evidence and undeniable if it's 99%

Wow, welcome to the thread and awesome input, we'll all have to carefully weigh the information you have brought to the table, good job and very constructive, thanks for playing.

So if he had put 100% then he would be a fool, right?

But leaving room for doubt and showing the ability to be proven wrong on the theory is also foolish?

Good to know, will try to keep it in mind for the future, should the title have been something like "A high probability that there exists, possibly, undeniable conclusive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, maybe!" because I could definitely see how that might turn into the intelligent and meaningful discussion that we've had thus far.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd
[

Thanks mate totally happy to have some input anymore bright ideas wanted just let me know lol
I

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Still waiting for the proof of molten steel.

Guess we'll wait and wait...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

No you've seen the proof 3-4 times, but you are in the deepest stages of denial. The gripping fear of the possibility of your government knowingly attacking it's own people to push their agenda is unbelievable to you, you can't even perceive such a world, so you substitute a reality in your mind that goes against the evidence, common sense, and the laws of physics.

Since we're on the topic of proof, care to show me some proof that a commercial airliner hit the Pentagon? If we can provide video, pictures, and testimonies to back up the molten metal but you don't believe it, surely there's a substantial amount of evidence to prove that a commercial airplane hit the Pentagon, right?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Back on page 27 you posted this as your proof of molten steel, a repeat of what you'd posted before:

"How about those numerous witness testimonies? Still doesn't prove it to you? So there is video evidence of molten metal dripping from the tower prior to its collapse, photographic evidence of molten metal within the debris, and numerous witness testimonies claiming to have seen molten metal, but you're not convinced? If videos, photos, and witnesses aren't enough then what would prove it to you? Do want me to build a time machine, take you back in time, and show it to you and throw you in it to verify the intense heat?"

A paragraph that doesn't even mention the word steel.

You accused me of being unable to answer you - even though embarrassingly for you I had - and then proceeded not to answer me!

Your tactic appears to be to run away when asked for proof, or claim that molten metal has been shown, and then pop back up a bit claiming that you've already proven molten steel. And you wonder why the Truth Movement isn't getting anywhere.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Since we're on the topic of proof, care to show me some proof that a commercial airliner hit the Pentagon? If we can provide video, pictures, and testimonies to back up the molten metal but you don't believe it, surely there's a substantial amount of evidence to prove that a commercial airplane hit the Pentagon, right?

Slowly, try to concentrate now on what I write.

Nobody is claiming there was no molten metal at the WTC.

And try to stay on topic. The issue of the Pentagon has been covered extensively elsewhere, so changing the subject isn't really an option for you. Perhaps you think no one will notice if you hop off onto something else?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You accused me of being unable to answer you - even though embarrassingly for you I had - and then proceeded not to answer me!

Your tactic appears to be to run away when asked for proof, or claim that molten metal has been shown, and then pop back up a bit claiming that you've already proven molten steel. And you wonder why the Truth Movement isn't getting anywhere.

No my tactic is to provide evidence to back up my claims and ask for that evidence to be debunked. Have you attempted to debunk those images? Your tactic is to say "Nope! It doesn't count, I need more evidence", then I'll show you some more pictures and testimonies and you'll say "No way dude, I want more proof".

And try to stay on topic. The issue of the Pentagon has been covered extensively elsewhere, so changing the subject isn't really an option for you. Perhaps you think no one will notice if you hop off onto something else?
That's totally in the context of the conversation. You are asking for proof of something, and you were shown four images, multiple different witness testimonies all saying the same thing, and even a video of it dripping from the tower. Since all of that evidence is not enough to convince you, it struck me as hypocritical and ignorant that you accept the idea that a plane hit the Pentagon with no photographic or video evidence, but when provided with undeniable evidence that molten metal was there after the collapse, you just irrationally demand more.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No my tactic is to provide evidence to back up my claims and ask for that evidence to be debunked. Have you attempted to debunk those images? Your tactic is to say "Nope! It doesn't count, I need more evidence", then I'll show you some more pictures and testimonies and you'll say "No way dude, I want more proof".

That's totally in the context of the conversation. You are asking for proof of something, and you were shown four images, multiple different witness testimonies all saying the same thing, and even a video of it dripping from the tower. Since all of that evidence is not enough to convince you, it struck me as hypocritical and ignorant that you accept the idea that a plane hit the Pentagon with no photographic or video evidence, but when provided with undeniable evidence that molten metal was there after the collapse, you just irrationally demand more.

Okay. Even more slowly, read what I write:

No one is disputing the presence of molten metal at the WTC.

What you need to do - what you claimed to be able to do - is provide proof of molten steel.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
You are referring to Lloyde England at this point, please watch this video below and afterwards tell us "conspiracy mongors" how you find this man to be credible?

Because his statement of a plane flying over conforms to what all the hundred OTHER eyewitnesses are saying that it was a passenger jet that hit the Pentagon, as well as the photographs, as well as the evidence from the wreckage, as well as the human remains, as well as the passenger effects, as well as the black box recovered, etc etc etc. Lloyd England's account didn't happen in a vaccuum segregated off from what was happening to everyone else in the area, regardless of how much the conspiracy people want to present it that way.

I do not accuse him of being anything remotely close to secret or government, however he is very insistent that his taxi that he is photographed being right next to is not where the alleged lightpole damage was obtained.

I would not use him as evidence of anything sinister given the testimony, however I do use him to point out the folly of using his initial testimony as any sort of affirmation towards the official accounting of events, as he clearly disputes that recollection when pressed with evidence that Flight 77's flight path could not have struck the lightpoles.

Let's face it, you're not targetting him because of what he's saying, how he's saying it, or whether the guy has body odor. You're targetting him because of what happened to his cab, in that it was hit by a light pole that was knocked over by flight 77. I'm sure you've seen that famous photo of the light pole lying on top of the cab that corroborates his account. He isn't the one who took that photo- Jason Ingersoll did, and he's the same photographer who took the photos throughout the day including the very ones showing the damage to the Pentagon wall that the conspiracy mongers refer to, to claim an airplane couldn't create that kind of damage.

If the photos of the Pentagon showing the damage is legitimate, then the photo of the cab damage is also legitimate and what he's saying is true. If what he's saying is false and the photo of the cab damage is faked, then the photo you people are using to "prove" an airplane couldn't have hit the Pentagon is likewise suspect so your whole conspiracy accusation is worthless. It's the "Lloyd England's account didn't happen in a vaccuum segregated off from what was happening to everyone else in the area, regardless of how much the conspiracy people want to present it that way" principle again.

I do find the statements made while he was unaware that he was being recorded to be very intriguing, for stating that he does not want to cross the "people with all the money" a clear reference to the elites and/or bankers.

No, he's referring "people with all the money" to be whoever he himself is referring to. He's an greying haired African American struggling to make ends meet as a cab driver, so to his point of view the "people with all the money" also includes you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it better myself, the federal government has practically abolished the constitution in the past decade. The federal government is above the law, and us peasants can only sit here and complain on the internet. In the words of Jesse Ventura (Who I've heard might run for president or VP for Ron Paul in 2012 which would be the last hope for America), "Don't start the revolution without me"

So let me guess- you're one of those "the WTC was destroyed by laser beams from outer space" people. This is the "inside job" Jesse Ventura supports, after all-

Jesse Ventura discusses energy weapons from outer space on the Alex Jones show

It seems to me this whole 9/11 conspiracy is turning into a gigantic vortex of "crackpot" and it's threatening to suck you in.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join