It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99% Undeniable Conclusive Evidence That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
No more talking about what happened to the twin towers. From this point on,i want the debunkers to tell me what the hell happened to buildings 3,4,5,6 and 7. YOU CAN HAVE THE TWIN TOWERS AND YOUR LIQUID ALUMINUM CRAP.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
Watching the video what is it trying to prove?

The building collapses faster than expected. Yes we all know the free fall speed [of a human] - but what about the free fall speed of a brick. I would expect this to be much higher with such a higher density than man. All I could see in the document was that:

- American MPs may have used it for their personal gain - shockingly an English MP said that "9/11 was a great day to bury news"

...that's it....

It does deter from the fact that:
- The perpetrators were extremist Moslems wanting to avenge the West
- Some of their colleagues wished that they could have joined in the Martyrdom and have openly reported this

Lets be frank about this - killing yourself for what you believe is a very hard thing to do. It is not something that can be persuaded or hypnotised to do. These guys did it - they killed the 5,000 or so people - because they believed from their religious teachings that they would be martyrs. If you disagree, please research Mohammed Atta in the web; use only "trusted" sources e.g. Al Jazeera. Or look at the many extremists who want to burn the American flag in these various Moslem countries. I know the crowd may be 10,000 and these extremist may only represent 100 but the point is - they exist, without the CIA nor MI5. They exist and want to do harm to the West mainly through the lies [dressed as conspiracy] perpetrated by such sites as this!

As for CIA, Mossad, etc. - they could well have known that something was coming but they have probably lived through other threats that did not come to anything. As I said earlier, I know there will be an earthquake on San Andreas fault -so am I to blame if I don't get everyone out of San Francisco every time there is an earthquake -whatever the size?

You do realize density wont affect speed, right? Thats one of the most basic things you learn about physics...

Secondly, claiming that the terrorists use "lies" like this to hurt us is laughable. These aren't lies, it is questioning a rightly questionable story. If you want people to not question, tell the goverenment/OS people/insert any thing to not give us anything to question, IE: Absolute truth
edit on 28-6-2011 by chancemusky because: Posted before ready

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by TupacShakur

The credentials of whom ever did this video holds no truth in what the video is talking about, who is the person that did this video and what are his expertise?

Why are you always throwing up theses stupid ignorant videos that clearly demonstrate the treasonous and Judas acts on our beloved Great country ?

YOU…HOME SLICE…HOMIE SKILLET, SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF FOR EVEN THINKING OUT SIDE THE OFFICIAL STORY…HOMMIE.

I don't speak much but I have to after reading this... Gemini I am actually ashamed that I live in the same country as you.

I could say much more but I wont..... have a good one.

edit on 28-6-2011 by waggz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
admit you believe 100% that only jet fuel demolished these three steel/concrete structures.

Why should anyone admit something that did not happen like you claim?

Who has claimed that only jet fuel demolished 3 buildings?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

It's clear there's no reason why I need to disbelieve any of the eyewitnesses, becuase the confusion being sown isn't coming from them- it's coming form the conspiracy mongors who are interpreting what theyre saying in they way they want to interpret it. On the other hand, the conspiracy mongors are notorious for disbelieving anyone and anything that refute their conspiracy claims to the point where even a guy driving a taxi out by the Pentagon is accused of beign a secret gov't agent simply because he's saying thing the conspiracy mongors don't want to accept as being true.

But you're guilty of the same thing you are accusing truthers of. You interpret eyewitness testimony to support what you already believe. You did it with all the examples you used in this post. You said they were confused - that's just your assumption.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.....

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
-When witnesses say they heard explosions, I certainly believe it. the problem is that they weren't explosives. They were the flammable objects in every building that go BOOM when they catch on fire.

edit on 28/6/11 by Wotcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Truly i do not know what is more disturbing! The fact that 911 actually occurred or the fact that there are still people who believe the Governments Official Story of Lies!

Either way it is great to see these threads still coming up. S&F

Also, thanks 'Hijaqd for the video on the page before this, re-posted by Tupac, i have seen endless amounts of videos over the years but that one was nicely done, i enjoyed the Holmes aspect to it.

They say 911 was an inside job - No s**t Sherlock

Peace

edit on 28-6-2011 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This thread is awesome...Not only do we have a huge amount of insults flying the OP himself is censored to stop the madness.

inside job...lets think about that for a moment. An inside job means a few people know and there is something that comes from it...a payoff. There are easily 20000+ people who in one way or another were involved in the events of 9/11. They were all silenced??? Think about it.

You see, all the people that the left wing liberals point out have money anyways. When is the4 last time you think Silverstein wondered about a bill. If he has that much money you hire lawyers, not CD buildings.People who have money make money and people who have money take it from those who do not have it. that is capitalism. You do not need 9/11 for that.

As far as physics, how could physics have not been applied if it came down? Do you see how stupid the arguments seem then.

edit on 28-6-2011 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

This thread is awesome...Not only do we have a huge amount of insults flying the OP himself is censored to stop the madness.
It's a conspiracy I tell ya, they're out to get me.

inside job...lets think about that for a moment. An inside job means a few people know and there is something that comes from it...a payoff. There are easily 20000+ people who in one way or another were involved in the events of 9/11. They were all silenced??? Think about it.
Take a minute and try to comprehend just how many people 20,000 are, and then ask yourself if it really would take that many. I think at the least it could have been somewhere in the range of 30-50, maybe even less.

You see, all the people that the left wing liberals point out have money anyways. When is the4 last time you think Silverstein wondered about a bill. If he has that much money you hire lawyers, not CD buildings.People who have money make money and people who have money take it from those who do not have it. that is capitalism. You do not need 9/11 for that.
Do you think if 9/11 was a false flag terror attack, it would be done just for money? There's many things that the government gained from it and you can read about those in that original post that you haven't tried to debunk.

As far as physics, how could physics have not been applied if it came down? Do you see how stupid the arguments seem then.
Do you see how stupid that first sentence seems? Maybe it's just me but that doesn't make any sense, are you saying that because something fell, forces acted on it meaning that physics were applied? The first and second laws of thermodynamics are broken by the collapse of the towers. Also they accelerated nearly at free-fall through the greatest path of resistance, which is impossible.

It's easy to pick little common sense details out as if that makes the false flag impossible, but when it comes to debunking actual evidence proving that the very official story itself is impossible, your "common sense" appeal is meaningless. How's debunking that video going? You know, the one I've mentioned about 30 times? How about you at least watch the entire video regardless of how much you want to turn it off and absorb the information. Will you at least do that? Probably not.

reply to post by Unrivaled1

Thank 'Hijaqd', he's the one that posted it earlier, I'm just passing it on.
edit on 28-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Where did you get this 20,000 number from? I don't think it takes that many people to put 9/11 together. With compartmentalization and the biggest bank accounts in the world, with the fact that they've totally bought government officials for the past 75 years + it would be pretty easy.

So you are saying hiring a lawyer equals out to making billions while saving a good amount as well. You can just hire a lawyer and make that much money? Who was he gonna sue and for what?

Physics was applied to building(s) when they came down and they told us one thing, it was a controlled demolition. That is not a stupid arguement, it's quite valid actually.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

On the other hand, the conspiracy mongors are notorious for disbelieving anyone and anything that refute their conspiracy claims to the point where even a guy driving a taxi out by the Pentagon is accused of beign a secret gov't agent simply because he's saying thing the conspiracy mongors don't want to accept as being true.

You are referring to Lloyde England at this point, please watch this video below and afterwards tell us "conspiracy mongors" how you find this man to be credible?

I do not accuse him of being anything remotely close to secret or government, however he is very insistent that his taxi that he is photographed being right next to is not where the alleged lightpole damage was obtained.

I would not use him as evidence of anything sinister given the testimony, however I do use him to point out the folly of using his initial testimony as any sort of affirmation towards the official accounting of events, as he clearly disputes that recollection when pressed with evidence that Flight 77's flight path could not have struck the lightpoles.

I do find the statements made while he was unaware that he was being recorded to be very intriguing, for stating that he does not want to cross the "people with all the money" a clear reference to the elites and/or bankers.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

That number includes the PENTTBOM investigators and all of the others that were involved. It was not 7 grey haired old men in Switzerland saying lets make some money. (insert Soros joke here)

Nothing shows it was a CD. Nothing, including the lack of evidence but evidently you do not need that. Assumption is ok with you.

Loose Change proves nothing but brings up questions...research them...that is what those who tell you that you are crazy did. We are all here for a reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

That number includes the PENTTBOM investigators and all of the others that were involved. It was not 7 grey haired old men in Switzerland saying lets make some money. (insert Soros joke here)

Nothing shows it was a CD. Nothing, including the lack of evidence but evidently you do not need that. Assumption is ok with you.

Loose Change proves nothing but brings up questions...research them...that is what those who tell you that you are crazy did. We are all here for a reason.

Okay so what exactly makes you think all of the PENTTBOM investigators would have to be in on it, if any. The evidence was obviously cooked and the real evidence is still hidden until this day. There are ways to keep something hidden. Like I said in my previous post, its called compartmentalization.

If you don't think the video's or eyewitness testimony or physical evidence from the WTC containing traces of thermite theres nothing else I can say. Believe what you will.

As for researching I have been doing it for 7 years, on both sides. Have watched all the debunker videos and went to their websites and listened to what they had to say and there is a very similar pattern to it all. The debunker side seems to avoid alot of questions and attack the person rather than the questions and evidence. Not to mention most of their so called "debunker" facts debunk themselves.

PS Nobody I know calls me crazy...it's pretty common knowledge to the people I know that your government let 9/11 happen to further the agenda of the money powers. Pretty obvious actually.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Alex Jones released a movie over 9/11 a few years back and it goes heavily into the motives behind the 9/11 attacks as well as how our government used 9/11 to their advantage to manipulate the people. Check it out if you're interested:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Where is the real evidence hidden?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There are easily 20000+ people who in one way or another were involved in the events of 9/11. They were all silenced??? Think about it.

It was done during the Manhattan Project back in the 1940's and all the workers were extremely compartmentalised so they did know what each other was working on.

No reason it could not be done here.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotcher
It was done during the Manhattan Project back in the 1940's

Except that even then the Russians knew about it, Ever heard of Klaus Fuchs?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Wotcher
It was done during the Manhattan Project back in the 1940's

Except that even then the Russians knew about it, Ever heard of Klaus Fuchs?

Yes he was an insider wasn't he?

It was still kept from a huge number of people including the US public.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have a question! I posted it earlier but nobody answered. What was the motivation for the attacks if the government did it? Oil or something right? Can somebody please describe why they would do this, and what they gained from it?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lead1

I have a question! I posted it earlier but nobody answered. What was the motivation for the attacks if the government did it? Oil or something right? Can somebody please describe why they would do this, and what they gained from it?
That's stated directly in the OP dude. Here ya go:

Why Do It?:
Many of you skeptics who somehow are still clinging to the official story may be asking yourself why would the government do it and how it could benefit them:

-- Enabling the passage of the Patriot Act I and II
-- Unconstitutionally spying on Americans in the name of terrorism
-- Established the Department of Homeland Security
-- The Invasion of the Middle East
-- A new foreign and domestic policy
-- Used to pass the Military Commissions Act which officially ended Habeus Corpus

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join