It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TupacShakur
I'm majoring in Physics and Astronomy, I know a hell of a lot more about physics than you buddy.
I proved it to you on page 23.
4 images of molten steel. One video of it dripping from the tower. Several witnesses involved in the clean-up proccess claimed to have seen molten steel.
You failed to respond to my post on page 23 after I clearly proved its existence to you, so I'll ask the same question again that you ignored:
How about those numerous witness testimonies? Still doesn't prove it to you? So there is video evidence of molten metal dripping from the tower prior to its collapse, photographic evidence of molten metal within the debris, and numerous witness testimonies claiming to have seen molten metal, but you're not convinced? If videos, photos, and witnesses aren't enough then what would prove it to you? Do want me to build a time machine, take you back in time, and show it to you and throw you in it to verify the intense heat?
I have to ask, why do you ignore the evidence? Why did you not respond to the very post that proved you wrong? You asked for evidence and denied the existence of it, so I showed you the evidence that you requested and proved the existence of it. Did you think that if you just didn't respond after reading it, viewing the pictures, and listening to the witnesses, that *POOF*, the evidence would vanish?
I've shown you specifically this evidence multiple times throughout this thread, and denying it's existence is just the highest form of ignorance, delusion, and denial.
Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by TrickoftheShade
Dude seriously stop beating around the bush. Why dont you explain to all of us in a short summary on how you think the 2million tons of steel and concrete disintegrated right before all our eyes. HOW!
Originally posted by Subbam
Dave, like I said earlier, watch the movies on post 25 that I put up. Like I said in the other post to the other fellow, I'd be happy to answer any of the questions that you may have following you watching them. Never settle for what anybody tells yourself, you have your own mind, do your own thinking and your own reasearch and you can there for make a clear conclusion and as I said, never settle for any other persons conclusions, they'll lead you in false directions
Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by hooper
it happened on 911. your turn. waiting on you summary on how you think the 2million tons of steel and concrete disintegrated right before all our eyes
Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by DrJay1975
1. Who told you the molten metal was aluminum. ? Being as the only metal present is suffient quantities to create a molten metal at the temperatures indicated was aluminum, it makes sense. The NIST report identifies it as molten aluminum. NIST: Progress Report on the Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the
World Trade Center Disaster, Volume 4, Appendix H, Section H.9, page 43:
“Starting around 9:52 a.m., a molten material began to pour from the
top of window 80-256 on the north face of WTC 2. The material appears
intermittently until the tower collapses at 9:58:59 a.m. The observation
of piles of debris in this area combined with the melting point behaviors of
the primary alloys used in a Boeing 767 suggest that the material is molten
aluminum derived from aircraft debris located on floor 81.”
2. Where did 10k aluminum come from? By far the largest source of aluminum at the WTC was the exterior cladding
on WTC 1 & 2. In quantitative terms it may be estimated that 2,000,000 kg of
anodized 0.09 aluminum sheet was used, in the form of 43,600 panels, to
cover the facade of each Twin Tower. The other major source of aluminum at the WTC was the aluminum alloy
airframes of the Boeing 767 aircraft that crashed into the Twin Towers on the
morning of 9-11. It may be estimated that, on impact, these aircraft weighed
about 124,000 kg including fuel; of this weight, 46,000 kg comprised the
fuselage and 21,000 kg made up the mass of the wings – all of which were
fabricated from aluminum alloys. Modern airframes are invariably constructed
from series 2000 aluminum alloys. Alloy 2024 is a typical example containing
93 % Al, 4.5 % Cu, 1.5 % Mg, and 0.5 % each of Mn and Fe. These metallic
additions to aluminum lower the melting point of the alloy from a value of
660 C, for pure aluminum, to about 548 C for alloy 2024. This relatively
low temperature indicates that the fires within the Twin Towers were quite
capable of melting at least some of the Boeing 767 aluminum airframe
structures remaining in the WTC before its collapse.
3. Where did you here there was liquid water trapped. And the person that told you how did they know? Well I conclude water was present because I'm not an idiot. Water:
The Boeing 767 aircraft impacts caused major structural damage over several floors in
each Tower. Sprinkler systems were installed in the Twin Towers but apparently failed to
operate during the catastrophic events of 9-11. Certainly, however, many plumbing
fixtures near the aircraft impact zones would have ruptured and spilled water, especially
in washrooms and kitchenettes, but also in office areas where water coolers, coffee
makers and drink vending machines would have broken and spilled their contents.
4. Where did the rust come from? From the steel? I'm pretty sure the steel didn't have the correct amount of rust that you need for your THEORY . Rust, which is essentially a mixture of ferric oxides and hydroxides, readily forms on iron
or low alloy steels exposed to moist air at ambient temperatures. Post 9-11 photographs
of the WTC at ground zero show many rusted steel members in the rubble piles. The iron
oxide film thickness measured on selected samples by NIST and FEMA investigators was
consistent with the expected level of corrosion of carbon steel after 30 years exposure to
the urban/maritime environment of NYC. There isn't a particular amount of rust required for my theory. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't right. I simply stated what the composition of traditional thermite mixtures is.
5. Sprinklers? Where below or above the impacted floor. How do you know they were all working properly ..You said below right . And you say IMAGINE , as if you were their. You sound like a movie director. YOu aren't that bright. A plane hits a building and no plumbing that connects to the sprinklers ruptures? No plumbing to the bathrooms? Drink Machines? Water Coolers?
6. Again where in gods name do here there was 10k kg of molten aluminum.? Well being as there was 2 million kg of aluminum present on the building and another 120,000 pounds on the jets.... Being as it was the only metal in the building capable of becoming molten at the temperatures inside the WTC.... However, from the different trajectories of
the aircraft strikes on WTC 1 & 2, it appears that the fuselage of the aircraft that struck
WTC 2 came to rest closer to an exterior wall than the aircraft that struck WTC 1 which
stopped deep inside this building. NIST report that the fires in WTC 2 were less active
than those observed in WTC 1. In addition, the maximum temperature reached inside the
Towers was probably higher for WTC 1 than for WTC 2 because Tower 1 burned for 102
minutes compared to 56 minutes for WTC 2. Given these facts, it is probable that molten
aluminum was produced in both Towers, but was only observed at one location, namely
spilling out of a broken window in WTC 2. It is obviously very difficult to estimate how
much molten aluminum was produced in either of the Twin Towers during 9-11.
However, from the temperature and heat flux estimates reported by NIST, and the mass
of aluminum exposed, it is probable that as much as 10,000 kg of molten aluminum
formed in each Tower.
7. Let's just say all these explosions did happen ,up on the high impacted floors. Explain the explosion down below where the foundation (the strongest part of the tower). Were they echoes from the explosions above, caused by your impossible chemical explosions. If you think the explosions are impossible you aren't too sharp. Being as we can be sure that water and molten metal will work their way down.... Molten Aluminum landing on water(steam explosions) or the molten Al landing on the crushed concrete(lime), rust from the brittle beams, gypsum from the fireproofing, all of which are crushed and reactive.... YOu get an explosion that is greater than the same amount of tnt(aluminum amount).
8. Again with the rust. Where is the rust from. Please provide proof of this rust, your so sure about. ANswered above. If you think there is no rust on millions of tons of steel near the water after 30 years, there is no helping you.
-you are saying this is what happened without displaying a single drop of proof. Actually no I didn't. Reading isn't your forte is it? I said it's possible. I'll go as so far as to say it's even likely. If you'd get away from the 911 websites and just research the science of it, you'd know it was at the very least possible and very plausible. But judging from your comments you haven't done that nor will. Proof.
-so basically your saying a "natural" chemical occurrence like the chemical properties for thermite existed in the impacted floors and that is what cause all three building to go down. Cause you don't mention anything about building 7. The idea that molten aluminum-thermite reactions may have been involved in the
collapse of the Twin Towers is not new. It was first proposed by S. Ashley in an October
2001 article published in Scientific American. Ashley noted that the aviation fuel fires in
the Twin Towers burned sufficiently hot to melt and even ignite the airliners' aluminum
airframe structures. Aluminum, could then have added to the conflagrations. Hot molten
aluminum could have seeped down into the floor systems, doing significant damage.
Aluminum melts into burning 'goblet puddles' that would pool around depressions, such
as beam joints, service openings in the floor, stairwells and so forth. The goblets are
white hot, burning at an estimated 1800 degrees Celsius. At this temperature, the water of
hydration in the concrete is vaporized and consumed by the aluminum. This evolves
hydrogen gas that burns. Aluminum burning in concrete produces a calcium oxide/silicate
slag covered by a white aluminum oxide ash, all of which serve to insulate and contain
the aluminum puddle. This keeps the metal hot and burning.
The propensity of molten aluminum to react violently with common
structural materials not only supports, but extends the above scenario. Thus, in addition to
the action of molten aluminum on concrete discussed by Ashley, we have referenced
studies showing that mixtures of water, gypsum and rust are also capable of violent
reactions with molten aluminum. Gypsum wallboard was used throughout the Twin
Towers and was reported to have fallen off and blocked many stairwells. Rust was
present on all the structural steel. Molten aluminum reacts with these substances by
grabbing the oxygen and releasing flammable hydrogen. It may be calculated that the
energy released by the chemical conversion of the molten aluminum produced in the
Twin Towers was about 1012 Joules or comparable to the potential energy released by the
collapse of the Towers!
You have issues ---yeah but different than yours. Ignorance isn't one of mine.