It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I think we should all send over sehren6 some men's jewellery and I could send him an Israeli national soccer team's jersey

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
nice post,

I agree with a lot of what you said, originally when i was younger 9/11 angered me as everyone else and being young my anger was easily steered by lies and deceit only after the fact, did I come to realize this. recently after the event ended up at a job with many random people from the Arab worlds; Iran-Iraq-Syria- and a random cab driver from Morocco who won a lottery to come to America, all these people i realized where just people and i had no reason to really blame them for anything, i got a lot with them pretty great accept i never understood what they would say sometime my Arabic is a tad rusty >.>

plus I'm pretty sure at this point is was the government, so all my hate is going toward them anyway, plenty of love for people none for establishments

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

Except in Iran they speak Farsi, not Arabic.

I wonder if sehren6 could send me over a bottle of nice red Sharaz........

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOrangeBrood

don't seem like it, does it.

ya, i'm a frikin genius. like the rest here at ATS!

what? we gots a mean IQ of 85?

live long enough and ya might learn something.

my dad used to say that!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

i can't help thinking this guy just outed almost everyone at ats, who is a sympathizer to muslim extremists..
I am a sympathizer of Muslim people, not Muslim extremists...can your mind draw a distinction between those two things?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

sure, it's in the definition of, "WHATEVER"

sorry, have to take this call. brb.

ok, nothing major.

where were we?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Being a born-again Christian, I don't have anyone ... I hate the evil that the globalists are spreading around the world. I hate what they stand for! Greed, power, just plain evil! Our so-called leaders are to blame, leaders in every country ... their day is coming!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

ya dude, about that.

people vs extremists. (islam)

i suggest you people figure it out and get back to us.

we just might get it wrong!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Im sorry, I dont think YOU can, because youre the one lumping people into groups and bashing anyone who has an issue with the whole thing, just like you did to me.......

it doesnt suprise me tho, youre the same one arguing the logic that theres nothing wrong with hacking, and trying to dispute its morality, despite the fact that its illegal.........

So nothing comes as a shock

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
How many of you are bickering between yourselves and missing the point?
It doesn't matter what our/your religions are, who is a Christian, who is a Buddhist, Bah'hai, or Lutherian or whatever. The OP just wanted people to treat other people as people. Not to recognise others by what the media and Governments portray as being evil, and not to tar everyone with the same brush.
Without going all hippy drippy, we are all people, despite skin colour, country of the world we live in.
Does it matter when the OP is genuine or not ? The message is the same.
If you don't believe what your governments tell you, or are aware they are liars, then why judge based on the above factors I mentioned, and more?
When someone is criticized in a foreign country, based on the actions of others, it doesn't matter if it was a few people or a whole load of them, it would seem like EVERYONE you come across was bashing you.
You've gone so far to pick apart the guys words, you didn't bother to acknowledge the meaning behind them.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeafterlife
give the guy a break, he is correct, all the people in orth america have been condiotioned to hate all the countries inmiddle east but the tiny state of horror which is israel. Ask yourself why? because they have brainwahsed you for thousands of years to support and worship the sun everyday in your pagan churches and then support netanyahu without knowing # all.

Prove it. Prove your stereotype that you so easily cast onto everyone in America.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
185 stars for the guy. 173 Flags too. 16 pages. A whole lotta' ATSers buying into it.
:shk: And the guy hasn't come back to address the questions put forth to him.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
How many of you are bickering between yourselves and missing the point?
It doesn't matter what our/your religions are, who is a Christian, who is a Buddhist, Bah'hai, or Lutherian or whatever. The OP just wanted people to treat other people as people. Not to recognise others by what the media and Governments portray as being evil, and not to tar everyone with the same brush.
Without going all hippy drippy, we are all people, despite skin colour, country of the world we live in.
Does it matter when the OP is genuine or not ? The message is the same.
If you don't believe what your governments tell you, or are aware they are liars, then why judge based on the above factors I mentioned, and more?
When someone is criticized in a foreign country, based on the actions of others, it doesn't matter if it was a few people or a whole load of them, it would seem like EVERYONE you come across was bashing you.
You've gone so far to pick apart the guys words, you didn't bother to acknowledge the meaning behind them.

Must be great in a world where everything is rainbows, lollipops and unicorn farts.......

but in my world extremist from the muslim religion are blowing up and beheading everyone that doesnt subscribe to their particular brand of higher power.....

You can tell me im wrong all you want for being cautious........ill be the one with my head attached , while they come for yours.......and trust me, your burkinstocks and peace and love shirt arent going to stop them

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's how ATS works, present a story, make some points about prejudice and then the whole of ATS feels guilty for being American.

I guess it highlights prejudice; but only higlights the prejudice of SOME Americans; again i ask; Do Iranian men hold prejudice over the way women dress? Do they hold prejudice over which sex is allowed to enter a Law Court? Does a women get a fair trial when she is raped? Are women allowed to read what they want?

I think before claiming prejudice encountered on trip to Universal Studios the OP should look in his back garden. Certainly, no one deserves to be ridiculed because of what they wear, or how they look.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

wow!! flyersfan this is amazing!! didn't we call troll 14 pages ago? i was amused to see this still going on and even more amused seeing it at the top of the list. Apparently, OP was successful with his intentions; causing discord, arguments, and division. Funny how I often see the term sheeple on this sight- maybe some should check the mirror

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I cannot see how this turned from a handshake attempt into total war?

I mean, really

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Can't see it?
Hi, varik, I'm Mike from the US. The people where you are from think they are better than me and prejudge me. You use your religion and bombs against me, call me names, and force your will on my people. but i just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
See it now?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
wow!! flyersfan this is amazing!! didn't we call troll 14 pages ago?

Yep. And I got a 'warning' on page one for supposed 'hate speech'. All I did was turn the guys' questions around and ask him the same damn thing he 'asked' us (accused us of). What is really sad is that this is supposed to be a place where people don't take things at face value but instead actually scratch the surface and check things out before believing them. The opening post was full of holes. The guy hasn't returned to answer anything.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I read and re-read your post, and could not see anything hateful about it. As you stated, all you did was turn the guy's questions back on him.

But did he get warned? I didn't think so. What are we witnessing here? I wonder...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Maybe he's gone to find my bottle of red Shiraz ? All he has to do is go Southwest in Iran to Shiraz.....geez, do you think I should give him a map?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join