It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
[color=gold]
Even if this was psy ops to see how some Americanaz people felt about Persians it still shared the data that many in the Americanaz are not Islamic haters, allowing for others around the world to see a more less better side of the Americanaz consciousness.. A LOVING SIDE, so whoever the messenger good job..

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

Be Well

edit on 6/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i am not speaking to this forum for behalf of islam, i am speaking for behalf of myself. when i visit america in 2005 to universal studios, everyone insult me, they make fun of me, they call me terrorist, they give me bad name

no you didnt. while people may give you side glances or such because of strange looks or funny accents not a single person openly mocked you as that type of thing isnt tolerated here. especially in places like disney where security would have had individuals removed for causing a scene.

while there is intolerance and racism that legitimatly needs to be quashed, making up stories to support your fantasy outing doesnt help your cause what so ever. i completely stopped reading your story after i read your opener.

while were on the subject of hostility.. this would be a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black. look to your own country first before you start throwing rocks at glass houses. in the end for both sides.. stupid people embrace us all and unfortunately tend to enforce the stereotype image that people perceive.
edit on 24-6-2011 by McTurbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Respectively , This happens to every creed , atheists,christians,muslims,jews, etc NOT JUST MUSLIM

We are all Brainwashed....A small info

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards even though I disagree with just about every point you made. I support your right to make them though.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Back in 2005, Universal Studios was'nt making Adam Sandler's "You don't mess with the Zohan" or Sacha Baron Cohan's "The Dictator" . That's Paramount Pictures and Columbia Pictures. You have to speak Arabic and Hebrew get in those movies.....not Farsi.

Did you manage to find Shiraz yet? You're taking an awful amount of time.....did the Moral Police catch you wearing men's jewellery with my bottle of red Shiraz wine?
edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

To the OP. If you understand a little american slang, "you're preaching to the choir" on this website.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I didn't read that he thought his government was superior then ours, but maybe that is just my interpretation.

look I'm not saying that things are perfect in the ME, or Iran..anywhere really. What I am saying is that, universally, people just want to be happy and live a life filled with good things. The bad people, in any country are not the majority.

Furthermore, as we are witnessing first hand, the people in a lot of these countries are getting sick and tried of their religion, their culture being hijacked by the elites in their countries for what are selfish, and downright evil gains.

This isn't about how Islam is bad, every religion is based on fear and hate and obeying some higher power in order to make it to some mythical promised land. I can sit here all day and link examples of many different religions in many different countries doing bad stuff, and then, using their various holy books to justify it.

Iran is a beautiful country, sadly ruled by greedy men. Kind of like America and the UK.

Well, you just got done posting how safe you feel walking down the streets of Cairo and the ME, but how you were verbally assaulted in the UK, and the US is no better, so...to be honest, I don't buy this

look I'm not saying that things are perfect in the ME, or Iran..anywhere really. What I am saying is that, universally, people just want to be happy and live a life filled with good things. The bad people, in any country are not the majority.

Furthermore, as we are witnessing first hand, the people in a lot of these countries are getting sick and tried of their religion, their culture being hijacked by the elites in their countries for what are selfish, and downright evil gains.

Sorry, I doubt your sincerity.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Looks like your the one that is brainwashed. I dont see the U.S. bombing saudi,UAE ,Bahrain and Kuwait. its actually pretty simple really: if you are muslim or muslim nation and refuses to accept the baggage that modernism brings ,you will be forced to change and accept it. There is no way of derailing this train. Fundelmentalists who do not accept modernism are an enemy to the rest of us . unless your decideing to be like the amish. ------- does our government have a secret agenda using the media and entertainment, definitely yes. but it has nothing to do with muslims. the muslims that bitch about america this and british that ,are remnance of a young religion trying to shed its old ways of rejecting outside influences(in lehman terms means they are ignorant).

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's incredible but it seems most people still do not see themselves when they look at another person. I like the Maya greeting, "In La-kesh" which translates you are another me. Just imagine if the Palestinian picking up a stone looked at a Jewish soldier and saw himself and visa-versa. Of course there are many more examples. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
never mind. they got 'em.

edit on 6/24/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

It's incredible but it seems most people still do not see themselves when they look at another person. I like the Maya greeting, "In La-kesh" which translates you are another me. Just imagine if the Palestinian picking up a stone looked at a Jewish soldier and saw himself and visa-versa. Of course there are many more examples. Welcome to ATS

Oooooo......bad example!

Mayan Human Sacrifices

The Mayans believed that the giving of blood to the Gods, especially the rain god Chac, would make these deities look upon society with favor. As a result, the practice of ripping the hearts out of human beings for sacrifice to the gods was a common activity in Mayan Civilization. The Spanish conquistadors, no strangers to brutality themselves, looked upon this practice with horror, when they arrived in the New World in the early sixteenth century.

Mayans

They Mayans also sacrificed a man's children and buried them along with him when he died.

I wouldn't want to be "another me".....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To the OP, unfortunately I don't think you are Hussein from Iran but that's my opinion however trying to create a sympathy piece I can see where you are coming form.

Why do I doubt you, simple linguistics but I will leave that to others to chew over.

You're right about ATS being predominately "American" but then the majority of the user base is from that area.

As for Americanistan, you don't have to worry about the land or the people, they are doing a great job of raping each other systematically and with the advent of martial law, police brutality, child molestation and insideously corrupt and anti-american capital you only need to sit back and watch the fireworks.

The US will be it's own worst enemy and will do more harm to itself in a short space of time than it will ever do to the Middle East and Asia.

It's a shame, because the US is just too up it's own backside to realise that it's bordering on civil war - I mean just look at the fiasco with the whole BP thing, getting the tax payers to foot the bill, really?! At least you know who owns America.

Countries like Russia and China know this and will capitalise on the opportunity when America is totally bankrupt knee deep in it's own BS trying to fight it's own people.

So these "other" countries, they don't look at America "jealous of the USA's freedom" - they look at countries like America with pity...I know I do.

Adios
edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: My Cornflakes are soggy...

edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

'So these "other" countries, they don't look at America "jealous of their freedom" - they look at countries like America with pity...I know I do.'

Im not American, but Im pretty sure they just dislike Americans for all the reasons America is America.

I was once in a cultural conference of sorts where a bunch of Chinese people were telling the audience how they despised 'countries who told people what to do'. They found it against their cultural norms and very rude. So they just oppose the US simply because they find Americans downright annoying. I do think they have a point at times, but most of the time I think they're simply misunderstanding each other. Don't all wars start off like that anyway?

edit on 24-6-2011 by nusnus because: spell check

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

Amen, love is the answer!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
To the OP, unfortunately I don't think you are Hussein from Iran but that's my opinion however trying to create a sympathy piece I can see where you are coming form.

So these "other" countries, they don't look at America "jealous of the USA's freedom" - they look at countries like America with pity...I know I do.

Adios
edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: My Cornflakes are soggy...

edit on 24-6-2011 by old_god because: (no reason given)

"Poor deluded child."

You are mistaking the Elite for Americans

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hussein, we don't hate you. Our government is trying to destabilize the Middle East so gas prices go up. We hate them for that.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

amen my brother. i am sorry about the luck with your name and country of origin... perhaps they were given to you so you could learn to see through all of society's bullcrap. I love you and you are a good person, i am sorry about my brothers.

Thank you for waking up, i acknowledge your existence and i will not see you as anything different from me. We are one, and you are amazing.

Enjoy life. I really hope you do.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
IT IS a exercise in psychology..........case in point.........

The OP posted something that was considered acceptable.......

Someone else posted the same thing in REVERSE back towards the OP and it was considered hate speech........

This is whats wrong with the world today..........people can do whatever they want to whom ever they want, but you say anything about muslims or extremist and you are a racist..........nice........

Interesting, it is very enlightening to read the comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join