It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is hussein, and I have a message for you

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sehren6

I stand by what I said in my post. Unlike some, I have actually read the quran, and did so carefully with the open mind. I wanted to see if it was a book of peace or war. It is a book of relative peace, to the muslim that is, but it is a book of hate and war to everyone else who is not a muslim.

Be it known, that under the theology of "abrogation" if two quran scriptures conflict, the latter written one applies. So where it says to love the people of the book (Jews and Christians), and then later says kill them where ever you find then, killing them is the command, not love.

Be it also known that under the theology of " Taqayyah ", that is, to lie and deceive, the muslim is to pretend to be the friend of the infedel (Christians, Jews, etc.), to live among them, grow in numbers, prosper with them, then on a day given when numbers are sufficient, wage war against them and overcome them and kill all who do not convert to Islam.

Be it also known that women are not the equal of men, for it is they who deceived the man and so therefore are cursed of allah. They must cover themselves so as to no more tempt and lead away the man from allah. Women are sex objects to the man and for bearing children, and are no more different than cattle. A woman making an accusation against a man needs to have four independent men witnesses in order to be believed. If not she is beaten with a rod or whipped.

It is far worse for the woman of the non-believing nations to whom the prophet commands, " all that your right hand possesses is yours to claim. You may do so to them even as you wish." The men are to be slain or forced into slavery, while their women are raped before their eyes by sex starved Islamic men.

Be it known that the quran commands torture... www.thereligionofpeace.com...

So, I stand by my words. It is there for read for yourselves. So next time you say hello to the nice young moslem man on his way to prayers. The one who smiles and lets his kids play with yours. Know that when the mullah gives the Fatwa (holy decree) to kill, all that will change in an instant.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am not a cynical person, my personality is such that i want to believe the best in everyone. But i am uncertain of the credibility of this guy. As i mentioned previously, to believe in Islam and Buddhism seems odd to me, I just dont see this dual belief being acceptable to his community. And another statement he made something like "stop having the ego head (big head), im sorry, if he was familiar with the expression big head, which was more appropriate he would use it. And the syntax just doesnt seem right. Just my opinion.
I would love this guy to come back, but, well we see.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by sehren6

I stand by what I said in my post. Unlike some, I have actually read the quran, and did so carefully with the open mind. I wanted to see if it was a book of peace or war. It is a book of relative peace, to the muslim that is, but it is a book of hate and war to everyone else who is not a muslim.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Umm, I find your entire post very offensive.

You should not bother yourself with reading the holy Quran. You should bother yourself with the teachings the Muslims teach their kids about the Quran. And as a person who has been educated in the strictest Islamic schools in Saudi Arabia (me) I can safely say that I haven't met a single Muslim parent who tells their kid its ok to kill Christians and Jews. Such a teaching does not exist.

And when Muslims educate their young, they don't just ask them to read the Quran, they teach them other subjects like: hadeeth, tafseer (the actual meanings behind the verses) and history of Islam. Because every verse in the Quran was sent for a reason. We as Muslims are required to know the background, circumstances and reasons behind each and every verse. In the context of the time, every verse that may sound controversial when read off the bat, has deeper meaning than just, go kill etc. Such nonsense would not have brought forth the second largest religious body in the world, where educated adults from all walks of life switch to from other religions in order to find the peace they were looking for.
Every verse in the Quran was sent for the purpose of social unity and benefit. But people who do not study and know the history of the religion will rarely know this.

It might be that you haven't met enough Muslims out there who denounce terrorism, who criticize themselves and their corrupt governments or who portray a better outlook of themselves and their religion to the world, but this does not mean that you will not someday meet someone like me, who knows exactly what she's talking about, and can sit and counter your arguments with intelligence and style and make you feel like you've sprouted a lot of ignorance.

edit on 24-6-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Such nonsense would not have brought forth the second largest religious body in the world,

I thought about responding to this topic for a long time and the only response I could come up with was , transformation and reformation,

I am alternative in my beliefs, raised devout Christian, I was never taught hate, but continually read comments that trash the Christian beliefs, so I can relate, it hurts, but,

I went through the dark night of the soul when I had to face the history, I had to critique my own faith and it was painful, but Most Christians have evolved,

Now we both know the history of Islam and Christianity, and it isn't pretty,

I believe Islam has a long way to go, and you need to own that fact, until you do, I have to wonder if you are being totally honest with yourself and others.

It is a hard thing to do when we have to take a good hard look in the mirror.

Do you think there are things about Islam that need to change?

edit on 123030p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by nusnus

Such nonsense would not have brought forth the second largest religious body in the world,

Now we both know the history of Islam and Christianity, and it isn't pretty,

Dear Stormdancer777,

Which book of Islamic history are you referring to exactly? Site your sources and then we'll discuss. Or have you ever read anything more than a commentary on an article somewhere about conquests after the Prophets time?

To make things easier I'll mention a few things. If you are speaking of the 'not so pretty' history of Islamic conquest after the Prophets time, these were never religious. These were political movements, openly done for power and gain of land. If there was anything 'not so pretty' about these conquests, you'd have to find them and cite them for me.

Or maybe you're speaking of the 'Islam was spread with the sword' myth? How can this be when independent non Muslim historians will tell you, that Islam was spread because of the leadership of Muhammad and his ability to unite his tribes, instead of going around killing people? Look up Prophet Muhammad - The Most Influential Man in History from the book by Michael Hart

You can never make a comparison between the history of Christian church, who confiscated books from universities during the Middle Ages because they thought it was some form of magic and way in which Islam supportED education, learning and scientific thought. There has never been an instance in Islamic history where Muslims themselves demanded the separation of religion from science because they were afraid the religion was hindering their ability to go forth in advancement.

But yes, I am honest with myself, and I will admit that none of the scientific advances portrayed in the Early Islamic period have been replicated during modern times. That my people have become a bunch of sheeple in the hands of their corrupt governments, full of miserable detestation of the 'evil power' they call West. And I'm aware of the not so pretty history of Islam that is taking shape infront of my eyes. But I know better than to tie the Book to the actions of men. The Book stands tall, and even alone, in its clarity and forwardness. It is not Islam that has disappointed me, it is Muslims.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by president

Originally posted by sehren6
My name is hussein, and i live in iran.

when i visit america in 2005 to universal studios, everyone insult me, they make fun of me, they call me terrorist, they give me bad name, and you can see many people be in a state of uncomfortabel, especially when we wait on the ride

all of this was because i was born in a different country and i look different to them,

Hussein Ali Soueid

Are you kidding me?
You think people are bad because they give you some dirty looks? Stop being a sissy.
What do you think happens to the Americans that visit theme parks in your country? That's right, they get their heads cut off.

Well said, and i don't consider the above comments to be "bigoted", "hateful" or "racist" in anyway! Again, well said!.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by president

What do you think happens to the Americans that visit theme parks in your country? That's right, they get their heads cut off.

That is sooooo wrong!

There are no theme parks in Iran!

Iranian Theme Park

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Oh goodness .WOW!! .came back here today to see so many stars and flags for our new little OP. Is this a record for the first post? Be nice if he would come back to talk to us.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Indeed, we ARE ALL branches of the same Tree! Very well said. I am not a Christian nor believe in Allah....I am a Pagan.....Meaning I believe in a creator that conceived of everything in the universe and that everything is cyclic in nature. I am a nature lover.....BUT....I hear what you say. Many is of it is true. I think our Govt is trying to survive based on the crazy economy and culture that was built around a never ending reserve of oil.....Many Americans are ignorant, BUT many are not.

America is the land of possible dreams and nightmares. America is a diverse culture with people from all over the world! Think about that for a moment. America is so large that its like multiple countries living in one and trying to get along...It can be hard and yes people can be prejudiced......but life is what you make of it, and it can be beautiful.

A revolution is coming, people all over America are tired of being lied to. The people who are unaware of the truth live their lives in their "selfish bubble" but only because they were brainwashed to do so. Many people are awakening and seeing with new eyes.

I believe many people all over the world are tired of the hate and disharmony among nations.....But many people are evil too, and they thrive on the hatred and war...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
Be nice if he would come back to talk to us.

"He" seems to have disappeared, perhaps in the same way as the gay girl in Damascus did.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
IF the OP is not a troll.....and I really hope he isn't...here's my response.

I appreciate your honesty. It is very important to hear both sides of things. The most important thing to remember is that GOVERNMENTS wage war.....the average person in the U.S. or Iran (or any other country) have no say so in it. I have several internet friends from Iran who I met on social networks. We discuss all these things, and I found we are not so different. We like the same music, movies, we love our families....all the same. Of course, there are some differences.... just because we come from different cultures, but overall, we have a lot in common. I have learned a lot from them, as they have from me. We cannot judge a whole group of people based on the actions of their government. Most people in ANY country are good people, just working hard and living their lives, and want peace. It is the religious fanatics, as well as the greed and corruption of governments who bring havoc to the world. Thank you for your post and welcome to ATS!

edit on 6/24/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The OP is a troll and I'll tell you why:

"sehren6 " hasn't participated in their own thread since the OP on page 1 even once. (unless I'm just blind??) He/she left just as quickly as they made the thread. Gee, wonder if they were just trying to cause 19 pages of typical ATS back and forths? (All while racking up 194 flags!) You are all just talking to yourselves.

edit on 24-6-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Your so right . Why is everyone so hung up on this fake iranian troll?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The truth hurts doesn't it...?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Exactly!

To the OP:...I find that a sincere desire to be accepted/liked/respected is most successfully realized by being a decent person from within. If you consistently do this it will reveal itself to all you encounter, in time. You can be the change you want to see in the world. Introducing yourself with rather self righteous jabs at "all those other people" can and most likely will be interpreted as an affront and will therefore produce the exact opposite of what you claim you seek.....just saying. Anyway, welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Why in the world ,after 19 pages people are still smart enough to give this fake persian the red carpet? is beyond me. these supporters must be in on the trolls agenda.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Why in the world ,after 19 pages people are still smart enough to give this fake persian the red carpet? is beyond me. these supporters must be in on the trolls agenda.

He would appear to have jumped on his red "persian carpet" and b*gged off.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This kind of thing is getting old. It's a shame we have to be so suspicious here because of people like him!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join