It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims do care if you burn the Koran - stop stupidity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by Thwax

See, just like I said in my post, you are being defensive. I never called you a retard, I was talking about an actual incident in this side of the world which happened between me, my brother and an individual 2 blocks away.

I hope you understand why I won't reply to you again, because just admitted you are a bigot.

I am extremely bigoted to many groups of society, and I make no lies about that ever. Not that I care if you do or don't reply to me, to be honest.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

This conversation is extremely disturbing. The fact that there are people who are willing to kill for a book is proof enough that their religion is the problem. Nothing else need to be discussed. If your religion has you so wound up that you'd murder someone because they burned a book, you are a seriously disturbed individual. That book has brainwashed you into a murdering psychopath

It is not about my religion . They are some mercenaries who are fooled by others.
It is not fair to judge a group by some people who are manipulated and they are minority.
It should be discussed because you want to face it simply by labeling a group of people as Muslims.

Life is not so simple.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar

I'll tell you what: when they stop being so crazy that some nobody simply burning a Q'uran will cause half the Middle East to break out in riots and cause several terrorist attacks, then maybe we can get somewhere.

It's like me calling you a name, and then you turn around and drown a whole bag of kitten and then say, "See what you made me do?"

We know how to face these matters. They come into our minds and change us as we let them.

Look at your own community and country. Look at how people used to wear , talk , treat each other in more than 20 years ago.

You accept things and then you change , they move your mind any way they want.
you just tell yourself ' I don't want to be fanatic. I want to be open minded '. Then , that is the start of the change.

My wife is flirting with some one else . ' not big of a deal '
My daughter has changed her clothing . ' not big of a deal '.
My daughter is being seduced . she is being abused ' . ' not big of a deal '.
I am being excited sexually as I watch this movies. ' not big of a deal '.
My son is just thinking about sex . ' not big of a deal '.
My son is a drug addict . ' not big of a deal '.
I saw my wife in bed with some other guy . ' not big of a deal '.

This is how you are changed as the time passes.
what is the connection ?

First they burn our books :
It is just a book . ' not big of a deal '.
This is what I see the world is moving toward . Study some books about your own culture for about 100 years ago . You will understand whether the changes are good or bad in your culture.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by saycheese

I live in the middle east and I am informed about our history.

The people who are committing those actions such as : beheadings, bombings, death threats , suicide bombings, and abuse of children , Are not even Muslim anyway.

I don't get the meaning of freedom you are talking about . Is there any boundary for freedom ?
Do you consider other people's rights ?

Is it true as you have freedom , you go naked to buy some thing from a store ? Freedom has some boundaries when you define freedom , honestly . There should be a law and some boundaries to avoid chaos.

The men are acting so funny these days. They ignore the right they should have.

Men's rights : Men are excited (sexually) as they look . they have a right to live peacefully and they have the right to choose whether I like to be excited or not.

I think you need to drag yourself out of the stone age along with all the other good moderate Moslems and condemn the minority of extremists, only then will a mutual respect be reached.

I condemn them . Do you condemn your government for the wrong actions it does ,too ?
Please , read my replies and you see what I am talking about. ( the stone age thing )
edit on 23/6/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Be quiet. Attempting to brainwash us into accepting your sadistic cult is not going to work. Everyone knows your true face, so you are wasting your time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

vigilantcitizen.com...

Your signature is interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Thwax

It is not about being religious. It is about humanity .It is about being wise. It is about human rights.

You are free to do what ever you want , but don't ignore out rights.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You are partialy right. We should pray for the people who are doing the actions that hurts us.

I accept it. There is one other little thing that I want you to consider. It is about the movement they are making . They are conspiring on our religion. I don't like it when I see mad people commit suicide bombing , even though it is not happening in my country. I hate that. I have read about them who are making new branches in our religion. What can I do ? nothing.

Please go to this post and read my about my point of view.

what I mean

Thank you for replies, my friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

You are the second one who is helping me answer these people's irrelevant answer.

Thank god your English is so well and I wish I could write my thoughts like you.

Thank you .

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'll care when Nick Berg comes back to life and forgives the MUSLIMS that killed him in the name of their religion. How's that grab ya?

Islam...the religion of peace? No, not quite.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I'll care when Nick Berg comes back to life and forgives the MUSLIMS that killed him in the name of their religion. How's that grab ya?

Let's not forget the brave Israelis, who have to live surrounded by hostile 3rd world Muslim countries who would commit another holocaust if given half the chance.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Men's rights : Men are excited (sexually) as they look . they have a right to live peacefully and they have the right to choose whether I like to be excited or not.

Ummm..... what?

Someone else has the right to choose whether you like to be excited?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Ummm..... what?

Someone else has the right to choose whether you like to be excited?

There should be a trade off between Women right and Men right. I am suggesting you think about it. I think that there are limits in every society , but they are different . We make laws based on how we see things , how we look at them , how we expect them to act . This is the basis of the difference.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I understand your outrage we all feel it.It is about a few who want to scrub the world clean of many people in order to rule it.
Not you and me I don't know you ...and if you read my posts you'll know a small truth of me.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Burn whatever you want,whenever you want..as long as you are on your own property,no one has a right to say different in a Free Society..your right to whine ends with my right to play

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
IF someone burned the Bible in front of me I would shrug my shoulders and know they are sad because it contains wisdom and love even though it also contains racist dogma.

If they burned a ll my cash and property I would be enraged.

Thats how we need to understand these fanatical Islamists?

The Koran is the most important thing to them.

So don't burn it, unless you want flying S###

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Burning one's god in a bonfire just makes them angrier. People probably shouldn't do that.

Just sayin'.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So all Muslims killed Nick Berg?
I guess that means all Catholics raped my friend Jeff when we were kids, not just the priests from that one church then. Thanks you for clearing up how religions work.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Of course not, but if you go to the website I provided, you'll see there is "just a small" problem with that religion. There is a LARGE segment of them that are brutal animals, and as far as I'm concerned, I won't take my chances with them. I'd trust my life to Charles Manson before I'd put it in the hands of a Muslim. No, they're not ALL bad. I'm sure there are 2 or 3 that wouldn't get all spun up and want to behead someone over a cartoon of Mohammed. Until you can make a statue of Mohammed out of crap and display it in New York (like the Jesus crap statue), and NOT have someone strap a demobelt to themselves, their "religion" (death cult) will always be a death cult.

I guess that means all Catholics raped my friend Jeff when we were kids, not just the priests from that one church then. Thanks you for clearing up how religions work.

Sure, I think it would be fair to blame ALL Catholics. After all, they keep giving money to the church that protects the pedophile priests. Until the Catholic church starts booting out these rapists, they'll all guilty, by association. Funny thing is, Mohammed was a pedophile, who married a little girl and immediately raped her. Sounds to me that the Catholic priests that raped your buddy Jeff would have been poker buddies with Mohammed.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Of course not, but if you go to the website I provided, you'll see there is "just a small" problem with that religion. There is a LARGE segment of them that are brutal animals, and as far as I'm concerned, I won't take my chances with them. I'd trust my life to Charles Manson before I'd put it in the hands of a Muslim. No, they're not ALL bad. I'm sure there are 2 or 3 that wouldn't get all spun up and want to behead someone over a cartoon of Mohammed. Until you can make a statue of Mohammed out of crap and display it in New York (like the Jesus crap statue), and NOT have someone strap a demobelt to themselves, their "religion" (death cult) will always be a death cult.

Sure, I think it would be fair to blame ALL Catholics. After all, they keep giving money to the church that protects the pedophile priests. Until the Catholic church starts booting out these rapists, they'll all guilty, by association. Funny thing is, Mohammed was a pedophile, who married a little girl and immediately raped her. Sounds to me that the Catholic priests that raped your buddy Jeff would have been poker buddies with Mohammed.

So wise and it shows lots of studies on religions. thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join