It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims do care if you burn the Koran - stop stupidity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Good people do good things;evil people do evil things; for good people do evil things takes religion.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Muslims are 90% of the problems and the reason we have violence in the world. But what do you expect, look at how countries like Syria, Iran and Libya treat their own people.

Muslims should start judging the extreme religious voices in their society destroying their culture and destroying our world before they ask the west to understand them.
edit on 16-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by hmdphantom

Muslims are 90% of the problems and the reason we have violence in the world. But what do you expect, look at how countries like Syria, Iran and Libya treat their own people.

Muslims should start judging the extreme religious voices in their society destroying their culture and destroying our world before they ask the west to understand them.
edit on 16-7-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

Look at how countries like America and the UK treat their people! They brainwash, poison, and manipulate them from cradle to grave. Pull ur head OUT of ur ass.

If you really blame Islam for the violence in the world, then all you're doing is showing your true colors as a VICTIM of a certain western government.

P.S. I didn't know Hitler was muslim.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Burning the Koran is wrong as it disrespects Muslims who are brought up reading the Koran at a very early age.

As is burning the Australian flag or the USA flag and trodding on it and cheering whilst proclaiming Islam.

Respect is a two way process I feel that is all many fearful and angry western christians/athiests/agnostics are asking for.

But its like fundamentalist Christianity ...our way is the only way....so we do not accept your beliefs and therefore we won't respect them.

So fundamentalist Islam should be respectful and honour their God by being respectful of non muslims.
God has all seeing eyes, he will not be mocked.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

I understand what you are saying , but trust me. It is not as simple as it looks.

I know that my English is very bad , but please read the true fact of green movement in Iran.

that movement had no true leader . it was like velvet movement which have no clear leader. when the revolution is a success the leaders will come out. it was hard for Iran GOV to control that movement. I am no fond of IR gov but I am fond of Iran.

read my signature please. regards,

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
All religions are wrong, God is far more complex than our feeble human minds can comprehend. The Holy Bible and the koran are wastes of paper. Pulp 'em all and recycle.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join