It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

About that pentagram thing. Its not that venus jumps in our sky, its just when theres "conjunction" between venus and the earth in spacial orbits. Im sure you can get the same effect from any two bodies in space like that and over time you could plot the points necessary to make a perfect pentagram.

This is what the "pentagram" thing is about:

And im sorry I have to ask, what does any of this have to do with the correlation you find between dragons and seahorses? I see Biblical quotes, stuff about symbolism in fifth element, anything but the issue of seahorse=ancestor of dragons being rectified
edit on 23-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The cap STONE of the pyramid ...or WHITE STONE which = woman of a certain line is a ...

Talisman

A pyramid is shown with the cap stone separated from the main part of the pyramid - which is much like keeping a "Lock separate from a Key."

A Talisman's original meaning however is to complete another object. A Talisman is any object or idea that completed another, making it whole, the finished element.

We see the WHITE STONE in this clip

We also saw the CRESCENT MOON

This below clip explains the WHITE STONE and THE FALLEN STAR

(this was meant to be in the opening post)

All things religious come from earlier beginnings. Many associate the Crescent moon and the Star within as an Islamic symbol, actually it was Christian before that and before that probably Egyptian as most things do stem from there.

The Star is a pentacle which = VENUS or one from Christs line, the CRESCENT MOON to me is the pouch.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

cache.boston.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thank you for your post, the video looks really interesting.

It seems I have confused people by starting off with the dragon is related to seahorses post.

I have a night visitor who has been well visiting for some time and well lets see if I can summarize quickly ...

Thousands of years ago this planet was seeded with a race of people who carry some of the DNA code or genes of the Gods. This was deliberately inserted into them so the Gods could interact with them.

I refer to the dragon being like a seahorse here to give you some idea of the physical body of the Gods as I have been shown them.

At least one other race on this Earth was given the Job of making sure these people breed well and survived and promised a huge reward for controlling and watching over them.

The truth which once was quite well known, has been buried under layer after layer of lies, yet surprisingly info still exists in the world today.

How this all works is simple and yet complicated I guess?

The Gods are around twelve feet tall, I am guessing could he taller or a bit shorter? I don't know exactly what they look like but a dragon is a fairly good place to start. They are often referred to as horses. That is because they are related to the sea-horse. They are male but in many ways have female attributes which is why they usually considered to be hermaphrodites. They have a pouch like a sea horse and at least one droopy breast inside the pouch. Because of this people assumed they were hermaphrodites however they are not, they are male just like a sea horse is a male in every sense of the word. Their females are hardly ever seen and it would be assumed they are like bees and have only the odd female who gives out the eggs and that is all she does. In general they are a male society and their attitudes are really quite painfully male!

Although they can reside quite happily on land, I sense their natural or preferred home is the sea. How they rule this planet I don't really know but I know they do with the aid of powerful men. I sense they have wings with hands in them like some ancient dinosaur birds did.

Anyway how their relationship with humans works is this ... for a peace agreement and to be allowed to live in peace, man has to hand over the sacrifices and in return the Gods hand over a special drink and other goodies.

Unlike man who can survive without the Gods, the Gods can't survive without man. They carry a female in their pouch and they use her to birth their young and to heat their bodies. They also feed her and after their baby is born the placenta does not come out but continues to milk the body and make a type of drink called the "wine" This wine is perfect ... it contains the elixir of life. If you get this to drink you will live on and on, as long as you get the drink.

That is the basis of religion ... drink my blood and you will have eternal life etc etc ...

Hope that was brief and to the point enough?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You are clouding up your topic with alot of extra bible stuf and movie clips, to what seems to me as a simple topic....the relation of seahorses to dragons, not about ladies, white stones and crescents. Is this topic more then just simple correlation of two creatures, one obviously fact, the other...a mystery.

Edit: just saw the above post, i get it now, this isn't simple seahorse = dragon, its everything but that.
edit on 23-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
JESUS - REPRESENTS A BLOOD LINE

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Therefore it is saying he is before David and he is also the offspring of David in other words he is a blood line.

He also clearly states he is the Morning Star which are this woman - who represents lots of women.

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: (seven stars in the first revelations which stands for morning star.)

So clearly the goddess has been hidden behind Jesus who actually represents her - she is his offspring.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

So really the bible is deception but hidden in it is the truth if you really look for it.

Also the Mark was given to Lucifer ...

Some rabbis felt Cain had a horn growing
out of his forehead--like a unicorn...that is, like LILith.
Other stories had Cain given two horns as the "mark" which
God put on his forehead to protect him. It is for the same
reason that Lucifer and his father Satan are depicted with
horns; as "shining ones," they could also be considered as
having horns due to the dual meaning of the Hebrew word.

petragrail.tripod.com...

The Mark is the name of God ie those who carry some of his DNA ...it belongs to the first fruits ...

Revelation 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

It is written on the STONE

Revelation 2:17 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The MARK is always said to be in the hand or forehead it is really just a trick.

Also

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The MARK is something that people get all worked up about but it is the Mark of Christ which is the Mark of Lucifer ...father of the Morning Stars. DNA taken in from the Gods in other words.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
STAR WHICH FALL FROM HEAVEN = SATAN'S BLOOD LINE

LILith ... dual nature, part woman, part angel. She may be the offspring of a Fallen Angel, inheriting characteristics of both her parents. That would mean her brother Lucifer or H'ILL is also a hybrid--son of a Fallen Angel and an earthly mother. The rabbis have such a story. The union resulted in two offspring: male and female twins.

The old rabbinical tale involves the angel "Samael," who ruled the 5th heaven, that is, the house of Aries, which is ruled by Mars as a rising star. Samael left Mars and came to the earth where he encountered Eve in the Garden. As an Incubus, he fathered Cain and Cain's twin sister, "LULuwa," by Eve. The Hebrew ending "-uwa" means "of Eve" or simply "a woman." It is similar to "-ith" in LILith. In Hebrew, "LIL-ith" and "LIL-uwa" have the same basic meaning.

The Jewish legend about Cain and his sister LULuwa or LILith implies that Cain is Lucifer, the shining one, the light-bearer, H'ILL. Was Cain known to "shine" or "glow"? Could he inherit some kind of angelic "ILLumination" from his legendary father Samael? It seems he may. Genesis twice states, in the Hebrew of chapter 4, that Cain "GLOWED GREATLY, and his countenance fell" after God failed to react to his sacrifice offering in the same dramatic way He had to Abel's.

petragrail.tripod.com...

ISIS AND OSIRIS

It is well known that Lilith is the Hebrew version of Isis, but few realize that the word used for Cains' "wife" in Genesis 4 is "ISh'T" which became "Auset" in Egyptian and "Isis" in Greek. Cains' "wife" IS Isis, ie Lilith. Now we see these twins BOTH exiled, and as twins, BOTH must have been "shining."

petragrail.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am actually condensing another thread which got trolled and became long and laborious ...

Trying to compact the info quickly and place it together.

Plus adding some more info

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Christ was only the son of God in that he had some of Gods DNA and was of that the line which contains it.

Thus ...

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Means the joining of the two components

ie One God plus one from this line which contains the DNA from God or goes with God ... forms one unit .... not that they are identical.

One - Dictionary meaning ...

: constituting a unified entity of two or more components : being a single unit or thing

www.merriam-webster.com...

This meaning is confirmed by several verses in the bible but most especially this one ...

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man ...

So if God is not the son of man, how can Jesus be just like God? He can't, therefore the meaning I have for them being ONE is correct.

Adding to this line of thought, are these verses ...

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You note very clearly is Jesus identified as the Son of Man.

But yet it is not a lie that he was a son of God because ...

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

More clearly stated here ...

[Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

So you see, Jesus was an ordinary man, as much as we all, it is simply that he was of this line which many of us on Earth will be.

Jesus being the Son of Man is clearly stated in the bible ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

His parentage is written about in Mathew One ...

[Matthew 1:1[ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

... on and on till ...

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Then it says ...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Here is how I will interpret this ... the holy ghost was in Mary before she got with Joseph, YES, just as it was probably in Joseph. They were both of this line, carry the ghost of their fathers before them ... carry the DNA. Just like our children carry the ghosts of our long dead ancestors. The Ghost in this case being "Holy" because it is the DNA given to man by God or genetically sliced in, whatever, given by him at any case.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wait so is this information to deal with seahorse/dragon relation or is there more then one topic going on here. Theres alot of information here im sure it took alot of time (well except for the cut and paste jobs) but its a mess.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The bible is full of verses about an absentee landlord and the stock belonging to him and it is only being taken care of until he/they return.

There are also verses like these ...

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I think the above is definitely true ...

Mayan elder says every 5200 years the light skinned Gods return. Their calendar is just to mark their return and the dawn of a new age and not to be afraid.

This cycle and their return happens repeatedly.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

No doubt you are right as it has not being correlated in any real order ...

I apologize and hope you can wade though it and make some sense of it?

If you want to view the other thread which is probably much harder to get though, here is the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's called

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added more content

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I have waded through some of it, but its like going through my own brain, lots of ideas, jumbled around all coming at once. Normally writing it down helps organize them, but I have an issue where it comes out all at once lol

I appreciate the effort you put into it. Lets just say its really very open to interpretation. I take from what I read thus far, you have a strong belief that gods were once on earth? And in some way ( i might have interpreted wrong) that some of these gods were indeed a form of dragon of sorts?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I think the point that your missing here is that your target audience for this strange 'dragon in your bed thing' won't be found in the Cryptozoology section. You might find more people willing to discuss the issue if you titled your thread more honestly and popped it in the Skunk Works section or another more appropriate forum.

Make one thread about this 'Dragon Daddy' that you suckle from and place it in the appropriate forum and stick to it.
edit on 23/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

I think the point that your missing here is that your target audience for this strange 'dragon in your bed thing' won't be found in the Cryptozoology section. You might find more people willing to discuss the issue if you titled your thread more honestly and popped it in the Skunk Works section or another more appropriate forum.

Make one thread about this 'Dragon Daddy' that you suckle from and place it in the appropriate forum and stick to it.
edit on 23/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

QFT^ I must of missed the dragon in bed part.....this thread is not on a consistent idea and is in the wrong forum for sure.

If someone is going to flame you on the thread, do som self moderation and steer it back on track, the track seems to split off in all directions though, so the advice "stick to it" is some good advice to take lol

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Aprilsky, to your knowledge or awareness, have you ever participated in any occult or satanic rituals? Have you ever researched any work from Fritz Springmeier? I am just curious if you have been a victim of trauma-based mind control. Perhaps Daddy dragon is actually part of a symbolic demonic/reptilian sexual trauma?

The thought just came to me. Once again, no disrespect intended.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Whenever somebody has to quote the bible to back up their ideas, I immediately disregard it. The bible is a work of fiction, like a Spiderman comic book.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

For the record I did not place this thread in this forum

It was moved here by a Mod.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Aprilsky, to your knowledge or awareness, have you ever participated in any occult or satanic rituals? Have you ever researched any work from Fritz Springmeier? I am just curious if you have been a victim of trauma-based mind control. Perhaps Daddy dragon is actually part of a symbolic demonic/reptilian sexual trauma?

The thought just came to me. Once again, no disrespect intended.

As far as I am aware I have never been the victim of any of the above.

However what happens to me often does feel like abuse of a sort but there is never any violence or anything like that associated so it's more in the form of getting me to see things they I wouldn't usually want to see? and do stuff I usually would not be open to.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Whenever somebody has to quote the bible to back up their ideas, I immediately disregard it. The bible is a work of fiction, like a Spiderman comic book.

Actually the bible is a collection of history, hidden meanings and truths along with a great dollop of brainwashing rubbish for the masses.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

I appreciate the effort you put into it. Lets just say its really very open to interpretation. I take from what I read thus far, you have a strong belief that gods were once on earth? And in some way ( i might have interpreted wrong) that some of these gods were indeed a form of dragon of sorts?

Yes ... I will sort out some images that relate to this.

Man has a habit of humanizing God, there is a name for it which I have forgotten for the moment but basically the theory is when once people knew God was nothing like a human, over time they have made him in their image, rather than the other way around.

This is probably to do with men wanting to claim the power of a God so humanizing God helps in this process much like the Pope I guess.

But elements of the truth can still be found in cultures around the world ... Indians etc would wear feathers especially the chief.

Ra was a bird God like a big eagle which the bible still uses as a reference for god as well as the Sun ...

Pagans did not worship the Sun as God but God as being all powerful and live giving like the Sun It's a very important difference to know. Many people think the bible is not pagan in nature when in fact it is ...

ie

Revelation 1:16 ... and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Here is God as an Eagle which bible scholars will tell you stands for God, like Jesus is symbolised as a Rock etc.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (god), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (either probe or simply dragon serpent ?)

When I say God is a dragon, I do not mean the usual vision people come up with. I feel he was feathered as many have learned dinosaur birds had feathers and he is also able to reside in the sea and has some fish features, this knowledge remains which is why the Pope wears that funny hat ...

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join