It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
All cultures on Earth believed in the DRAGON independently of each other, therefore they had all seen the Dragon in there distant pasts?

IN BABYLON THEY WORSHIPED THE DRAGON AS THE SUPREME GOD.

Bible verse ...

Bel and the Dragon 1:23 And in that same place there was a great dragon, which they of Babylon worshipped.

In this thread I will attempt to show you that not only is the DRAGON real but that he is in fact GOD who is at present an absentee land lord.

FIRSTLY I WILL COVER A DRAGONS CHARACTERISTICS

A dragon has a scaly external skeleton which he has in common with the seahorse ... he also looks very much like a Sea - horse.

mmem.spschools.org...

The male seahorse has a pouch, the female places the fertilized eggs in the pouch and the male does the rest ... he gives birth to the young.

I think the DRAGON is very similar in nature - including having a pouch.

Here is quite a nice image of dragon looking very much like a sea horse.

EVIDENCE OF THE DRAGONS EXISTENCE COMES IN MANY FORMS

Firstly from the bible which has some interesting things to say about the DRAGONS.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls (Lilith type woman).

Jeremiah 51:34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

A Cockatrice is a Wyvern a form of dragon who has only two back legs and wings and looks something like this ...

Very similar to the Seahorse ... obviously related.

The bible talks about this Cockatrice, it says this about after the judgement ...

Isaiah 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

And later this ...

Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

Right and then we get this ...

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (means God), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

THEN WE HAVE THE WORDS IN OUR LANGUAGE WHICH ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD DRAGON.

DRACONIAN

: of, relating to, or characteristic of Draco or the severe code of laws held to have been framed by him

www.merriam-webster.com...

DRACULA

"Dracula" means "son of Dracul" in Romanian.

Therefore young Vlad was "son of the dragon" or "son of the devil."

Scholars believe this was the beginning of the legend that Dracula was a vampire.

www.infoplease.com...

PUBLIC ART WORKS DEDICATED TO THE DRAGON

The city of London has a statue of a DRAGON at its gates.

The royal family in England has DRAGONS all over their crests

England of course is not the only country with public works relating to dragons ... they are everywhere.

A LIVING FORM OF A FLYING DRAGON HAS EVEN BEEN FOUND

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Greek God Poseidon

Poseidon was relied upon by sailors for a safe voyage on the sea. Many men drowned horses in sacrifice of his honor. He lived on the ocean floor in a palace made of coral and gems, and drove a chariot pulled by horses.

terrellmims.wordpress.com...

Does God have a phallus and two main probes? Have these have been worshiped and honored by men since time immoral ie ...

Trident Symbols = Gods phallus and his two main probes?

Gods Phallus is the most worshiped symbol of all time - an obelisk is a monument of Gods phallus so is a pyramid which is an upright triangle which stands for fire and BLADE = phallus.

These has been depicted and worshiped for thousands of years.

Poseidon's trident

The Hindu God Shiva trident Shiva is also garnished with serpents which is what the probes look like and which is why God is often surrounded by serpents and you will find them in all religious works.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

The fleur de lis – is the combination of the Lilly at the bottom pointing downwards and the trident putting upwards and stylized like a Lilly / Lotus flower.

"The fleur de lis meaning is a symbolic drawing of a lily or an iris. You will see it all over in European coats of arms and is really representative of the French.

And my personal favourite

Baphomet

Because Éliphas Lévi. Had the guts to go all the way and draw not only Gods phallus and probes but also his pouch .. Go Eliphas!

Which Eliphas dared to draw where it belonged, was also a symbol of Hermes the messenger of heaven

Caduceus

Medical symbol

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

A LIVING FORM OF A FLYING DRAGON HAS EVEN BEEN FOUND

www.treehugger.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ae700c1da2a.png[/atsimg]

No kidding.
How cool is that.
A winged reptile from a reddit photo.

David Grouchy

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The royal family in England has DRAGONS all over their crests

The city of London has a statue of a DRAGON at its gates.

this is because the patron saint of england is st george and in the myth of st george, he slayed a dragon..

There are many versions of story of St George slaying the dragon, but most agree on the following:
1. A town was terrorised by a dragon.
2. A young princess was offered to the dragon
3. When George heard about this he rode into the village
4. George slayed the dragon and rescued the princess

and sorry to nit pick, i appreciate you have put alot of work into your thread, but london doesnt actually have gates and these statues are all around the city of london borough (central london) they are,the symbol for the city of london.

this image you said is the royal family crest,
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/444871e02a06.jpg[/atsimg]

is actually the crest for the city of london

this is the royal family crest..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c550dac03b9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 21/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Haha, doesnt even fly, it glides. Like hundreds of other species of reptiles that glide.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

...is why God is often surrounded by serpents and you will find them in all religious works.

Not in Maori religion (pre-European).

Just because something is similar in appearance (even that is clutching at straws) does not mean that they are related, i.e. dragons and seahorses. Seahorses are bony fish, whereas dragons (supposedly) are reptiles.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

From what you presented, the dragon repersents evil and may have a cryptic meaning in the bible.

Plus can you explain what the pouch is in the picture of baphotmet?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
According to Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, dragons were just alien spaceships. Dragons are associated with fire breathing and flying in the air. The fire could have been just the jet propulsion. People back then didn't have any knowledge of machinery. What else could they have related to? Only animals back then could fly.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"EVIDENCE OF THE DRAGONS EXISTENCE COMES IN MANY FORMS "

I like that one, and that you don't present any evidence
just storys. So is it Ok If I make up a story about a creature and call it Bagragon or Bagragons... And then use my story as fact that they existed? or does someone else have to use my story in a coulple of years?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I need to explain where I am going with this ...

I have had personal visits (in my dreams abductions?) and I wish to share this info with you ... now I realise some of you will have a lot of trouble accepting what I have to say and many will think it is time for me to go on some Meds etc ... none the less I will tell you ...

I have been forced to investigate these dreams to see if there maybe any reality to them and in this thread I will tell you about them and the evidence I found ... that maybe they are based in some reality?

In my experience with this Sea-horse god - Dragon - he has shown me many things, one is how the fountain of youth is made.

It works like this ... the Dragon gets the woman pregnant with an implanted embryo, it is not of the woman at all but purely of the God.

Some months later, I think it is less than nine months, out pops junior. It is normal for junior to be born of a surrogate womb. When he is born because undoubtedly it will be a "he," his placenta does not come out with him instead it milks the body and works like a large vessel inside the woman which constantly fills and then is emptied by junior and the Dragon. The cervix for some reason stays open but because the womb is fill so to speak infection is not an issue. The bag lets say which is filled with the liquid or elixir wine is accessed via a valve. Don't ask me how exactly that all works it simply does?

The woman feed from the God, therefore eating from him and drinking his blood "milk" is just a blood substance with the red blood cells.

Bible evidence of this is ...

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (bread) set about with lilies. relates to ...

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna (bread), and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Song of Solomon 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies (womanly entrances).

Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. (she lives in his pouch and he dwells in her. via his probes etc)

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man (really a woman) shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Now the woman is then milked dear I say it ... yes subjected to being milked like cow of both the milk in her breasts and the wine of her womb and this is then offered probably at communion, to worshipers of the great God who have his favour.

This is spoken of in the bible like this ...

Revelation 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. (ie access to the women)

and

Revelation 17:16 And the ten horns (kingdoms of men) which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. (not a real fire more like a burning passion for the god which she can't get over or a transformation or transaction with him which fire symbolizes. )

edit on 21-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Here... sate your dragon lust

animal.discovery.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
OK some of you don't want to accept there are dragons ...

Anyway I will box on with what I am saying and some of you can feel free to abandon the thread and go and read something else.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

This relates to this is verse ...

Old Kabbalistic saying, "Kether is in Malkuth." Kether is the supreme God, and Malkuth is identified with the anus. Kether (Sun) is in Malkuth (Moon Goddess) and Malkuth is in Kether (pouch).

The best example of the elite showing you this is ... TOMB RAIDER

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

OK some of you don't want to accept there are dragons ...

Anyway I will box on with what I am saying and some of you can feel free to abandon the thread and go and read something else.

Did you even click the link?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So a mythical creature is closely related to a real creature?
The Easter Bunny is related to Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The Chinese culture is also heavily into dragons.
2012 is the year of the dragon.

www.draconian.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

In contrast to European dragons, which are considered evil, Chinese dragons traditionally symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods. The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
reply to post by AprilSky

From what you presented, the dragon represents evil and may have a cryptic meaning in the bible.

Plus can you explain what the pouch is in the picture of Baphomet?

Look closely at the image of Baphomet you will see a circle opening in his belly and in front a rod phallus and two winding probes. The circle represents a pouch.

This pouch is shown in the world in different forms sometimes quite blatantly like in the Movie BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

Here is a condensed clip showing you this imagery.

In general a SHELL is used to symbolize the POUCH by the elite

THE NINTH GATE

In this clip go to 10.07 and pause the video, if someone is able to get a screen shot of the dragon, that would be wonderful and I would appreciate that.

What you will see is a dragon with an open pouch and below it a shell, then all throughout the movie you see this shell symbol, including a huge shell logo sign.

Ie the shell does symbolize the pouch.

Here is how the shell has been used in history to show this ...

Pouch symbols in the World

Venus on the Shell

Venus as the Pentacle Star with the Crescent moon at her feet.

cdn2.ioffer.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Shell Logo

edit on 21-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dragon my @55

Show me a fossil of a dragon.

Fairy tale foolish. Hard evidence first , otherwise comic book material, as with everything else that has no scientific foundation.

Laughable, but thanks, I needed that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I am pretty sure I have seen that it was really interesting.

I don't believe they breath fire, I think that is nonsense and how they mate was really off.

But it was a wonderful production.

Fire as someone has pointed out is AIR and fire also relates to transforming something and is VEDIC for the transaction between man and god.

edit on 21-6-2011 by AprilSky because: messed up

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Show me a fossil of a dragon.

A dragon is a form of Raptor of which many fossils have been found.

Some large and incomplete.

Also large sea monsters have been found and have not been allowed to be examined.
edit on 21-6-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join