It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by AprilSky
of course I need Meds ... right?

Honestly... Yes.

This thread reads like the delusional ramblings of a person in the grip of a psychotic episode.

You started of trying to claim that sea horses and dragons were closely related with no evidence other than a vague similarity of shape (I might as well say worms and snakes are related) and then the thread/your thoughts degenerated to ramblings about some dream your having about a dragon poking his thing in your mouth and squirting a milky substance down your throat
.... Now does that sound like a thread that makes any sense at all?
edit on 22/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

That's probably because I had not gotten around to fully explaining and this is a follow on from another thread where I did not intend to get into this subject but did towards the end.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

All jokes aside, if these so called "dreams of torment" are just dreams then you must get help from a friend or family member. You could also talk to anyone on this website, even me. I've seen a lot of people put their faith in something that makes them feel empowered and watch that faith shatter with that empowerment being stripped from them like greasy bacon strips from a plastic bag. I feel like you are a good hearted person that means well, seeing how you want to inform us on this incoming attack. Just remember that even if what you say is true than you still got people that care for you on this site dude. I extremely doubt that it will come true…

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

edit on 22-6-2011 by Warpedconsciousness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I see, but you didn't give the definition of the pouch. What is it?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If dragons were around 2000 years ago....wheres the evidence apart from a few sentences in a fantasy novel??? (and other stories)

I dont buy it for one minute....unless you can provide some actual proof of course?

So these are real too then?

If there was ever such a creature as a dragon...what happened to it?? Wheres the bones, the DNA???

Why did such an incredible.....dangerous....savage, killer become extinct?? Why are there NO bones in any museum in the world? Why is there no research ongoing???

BECAUSE ITS FANTASY/MYTHOLOGY

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Let me see if I can make this easier for you to understand...
I'm not asking you if you're the one who wrote the other threads. If you had been paying attention you would have seen that I already know you made the other threads and that's why I listed them.

What I'm asking you is what do you hope to gain?
Are you trying to find out if your experience is a dream or an abduction? Are you looking for attention because you feel confused and tormented? Do you simply enjoy repeatedly telling the world that you're intimate with a dragon?...

Why keep starting new threads only to repeat the same posts?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Well bully boy asking the same question over and over again when I have already answered it time and time again .. once more seeing as you can't read? I have bolded the bits I changed only slightly, one only because I misspent the word.

Well maybe misfitoy I am a tormented soul or just maybe I am sounding a warning which you are scuffing at?

While many people may think this is a silly sick joke or something of that nature, just maybe you are missing a real threat in the world?

I feel I have found a reasonable amount of evidence and I was attempting to share that with you

And secondly it was you who raised anal sex, not me ... what's the problem ... are you upset I'm not talking about it?

Oh and by the way I was redoing the thread here as a simplified thing because the in the other thread it took me a long time to get to the point because I was not actually intending on doing so ... and all the pitch fork waving was making it long and tiresome reading.
edit on 22-6-2011 by AprilSky because: added more content

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Think everybody is a being a little harsh to April...If she has differing opinions to yourselves, then the best thing to do, is try to respect & understand her, then contribute constructive questions to the topic in hand...That would be more credible & respectful in my opinion...No need to start a flaming war.

And if you still disagree with her, then simply move on to another thread. That way there's nothing on you, and nothing on her, so to speak.

We're all ATS family here

edit on 22-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Actually there is an upside to all of this ...

I don't have to bother to explain as apparently it's already done ... lol

Originally posted by misfitoy

AprilSky as AprilSky:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AprilSky as Story:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Thread Closed)

AprilSky as Maysy:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Thread Closed)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You're getting warmer! But I wasn't asking you 'what' your point is, I was asking you what you're looking to gain by spamming it on ATS.

Seeing as you can't read your own threads, try looking back through them more closely - You'll find that they all lead to the same point in four threads now. Are you with me so far?

Now you're saying you needed to make this fourth thread, because it took you 'too long' to get to the point in your third thread? What part of the first three threads with the same point did you miss?

AprilSky/Story/Maysy...
Do you need help with something? Are you searching for an answer that you haven't found? Or are you simply trolling for the lulz? People can't help you as long as you avoid the question of what you're looking to gain by these repeated threads.

Try keeping focus on the actual subject you start each thread with... without always drifting into the same dragon rape scenario. Leave the dragon lust encounters where they already exist... then maybe you'll encounter a few less pitch forks!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well you do touch on an interesting point ... no I can't reread anything I have written in the past because I get too upset, so it is not an option for me and so I therefore have no idea if I covered things well or not? Especially if they were written some time ago, my memory is not that accurate and I really don't want to remember what I wrote ... however I have some idea.

I have not even clicked the links, for all I know you linked to different threads ..

I had actually forgotten that I got so upset in one, that I decided to write it off as fiction ... all the nasty comments and pitch folks really got the better of me Also at that point I was not really sure they weren't just silly dreams, some I even enjoyed, now days I am more convinced there is something to them than I was back then, I also see the prison in clear view now ... were as before the prison had not really come into view.

As for why I am repeating it? Haven't I already said I am tormented and I really wonder if there is some truth to this ... I really worry that some women will be rounded up and handed over. That is what the latest threads have been about ... trying to show the evidence I have found.

So do you consider I have answered your question yet or are you going to ask it over and over again for ever?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

In this thread I will attempt to show you that not only is the DRAGON real but that he is in fact GOD who is at present an absentee land lord.

So...this god is reptilian?
Which god is this....Bel or Yaldabaoth/Yaweh/Jehovah?

Is this the reptilian god that is being worshipped in modern christianity and masonic systems?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

From what I can tell there is only one God, he is the same across all religions. That is why Masons don't care who you think is God only that you believe in a superior power.

Same worship all over the world ...

Queen Semiramis was married to Nimrod, known as the fish god and also named Dagon. Nimrod was deified as the Sun God when he died and Queen Semiramis as the Moon goddess. Pagan religions did not initially worship the Sun as God but rather God as being all powerful like the Sun.

One of Queen Semiramis's other names was Sin, the moon goddess. Semiramis became known as "The Queen of Heaven, and was the prototype from which all other pagan goddesses came."

She is the Statue of Liberty that is why she proudly holds up her torch and faces the Morning Light.

In India, the mother and child were called DEVAKI and KRISHNA, and also ISI and ISWARA. MAYA and BUDDHA are worshipped by Hindus. In Asia, it's CYBELE and DEOIUS; in pagan Rome, FORTUNA and JUPITER-PUER, or the boy JUPITER; in Greece, CERES, with the boy PLUTUS in her arms. Even in Tibet, China, and Japan, SHING MOO ... the holy mother in China is portrayed with a child in her arms and a glory (halo - nimbus) around her.

Before this it was Isis and Osiris and before that

Queen Semiramis, this worship of the mother of God is constantly being renamed but the worship remains the same and it spread all over the world.

She has many names and one of them is ALLAH.

In the old testament Satan is hardly mentioned and God is the bad guy most of the time. In my opinion God is the Dragon and Satan is the line of Christ or God's precious angel who fell from heaven.

MORNING STAR = LUCIFER

LUCIFER / SATAN

Whose line bears the MARK.

Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star."

en.wikipedia.org...

MORNING STAR = CHRIST

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In the above statement Christ clearly states he is from the line of Satan who is Lucifer, the Morning Star.

This is interesting because it states Christ's line represents one of the ones to be sacrificed to the Gods but he is the son of God?

It's easy to get confused and say well hang on a minute how can that be? Easy because the line of Christ is the martyr line ... his line does contain DNA from the Gods so it can fit in with them, the females will be attracted to them and easily manipulated by them.

Christ on the cross represents the sacrifice of the whole line and so who is he saving?

The rest of mankind who get to use this line as the scape goat line. They get royal treatment and their sins over looked for the service they provide.

Christ is a symbol of the sacrificial line. When he dies he became the first fruits …

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

This is important because it is the first fruits who are sacrificed and offered up ...

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

A first fruit is one still true to this original seed type.

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well maybe misfitoy I am a tormented soul or just maybe I am sounding a warning which you are scuffing at?

While many people may think this is a silly sick joke or something of that nature, just maybe you are missing a real threat in the world?

I feel I have found a reasonable amount of evidence and I was attempting to share that with you

This post came off as more of a sarcastic question rather than an answer. Thank you for clarifying that it is actually your answer.

Since you started this thread on the subject of dragons in general, it's what people expect to find when they come into your thread. To suddenly change it to the details of your personal dragon experience, risks throwing people for a loop. And when it keeps popping up in every thread you make, it gets old real fast.

You just might want to consider keeping it separate, in one place... where people will know what to expect. Some people may actually try to help you with the torment you say you feel. That is, if you want their help.

Some of your topics are very interesting to people. Hopefully they can all enjoy your threads without always having to run into details of a dragon doing the dirty to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I think you should tone down your judgement attitude.

I clearly stated the direction of this thread in only my third post on page one.

I need to explain where I am going with this ...

I have had personal visits (in my dreams abductions?) and I wish to share this info with you ... now I realise some of you will have a lot of trouble accepting what I have to say and many will think it is time for me to go on some Meds etc ... none the less I will tell you ...

I have been forced to investigate these dreams to see if there maybe any reality to them and in this thread I will tell you about them and the evidence I found ... that maybe they are based in some reality?

*snip*

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I clearly stated the direction of this thread in only my third post on page one.

Enlighten me... do point out where you clearly stated the true direction of this thread in your title or OP... the part that brings people into this thread.

What's that? You can't?
I rest my case.

edit on 23-6-2011 by misfitoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Here's a thought, why don't you stop trolling my thread

and being so judgement .. what about that?

Haven't you got anything better to do?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Is the dragons pouch its arse hole?
Serious question!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Think everybody is a being a little harsh to April...If she has differing opinions to yourselves, then the best thing to do, is try to respect & understand her, then contribute constructive questions to the topic in hand...That would be more credible & respectful in my opinion...No need to start a flaming war.

And if you still disagree with her, then simply move on to another thread. That way there's nothing on you, and nothing on her, so to speak.

We're all ATS family here

edit on 22-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

I dont see anyone being harsh.

I saw one person say yes she needs meds- (which the OP mentioned in her first post)

People should just stop posting here, this person obviously needs psychiatric help- not egging on

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You're really not grasping this are you?
People came here to discuss how the dragon is closely related to the sea horse, because that's what your title tells them... not to hear about how your dirty dancing with a visitor.

It's really not that complicated.

Here's a better thought:
Why don't you stop trolling ATS under the guise of different usernames and misleading titles? Stop luring the people of ATS into your games. Don't you have something better to do?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join