It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So again, with regard to the OP: A sea horse is a bony fish whereas a dragon, supposedly, is a kind of reptile. How can that, alone, make them "closely-related"?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've always thought that during some early periods of our history some Dinosaur bones were found. Then as now people stumble across them every so often by chance. Not knowing what they were looking at they created stories about these fantastical creatures.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10234f3b5f1e.jpg[/atsimg]

Either that or some small isolated pockets of Dinosaurs survived up to the earliest periods in human history and the stories have been handed down from generation to generation through the centuries by passing them in oral traditions of how a brave warriors/knight fought off the beast etc.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4400e85afd4c.jpg[/atsimg]Indian rock drawings White River Canyon , Utah

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d71ec464e2d.jpg[/atsimg]Carved by pre-historic humans in the Hava Supai region of the Grand Canyon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03f723af2fdd.jpg[/atsimg]RELIC OF ANCIENT ITALY

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97aefbc1a57f.jpg[/atsimg]TEMPLE RUIN, CAMBODIA

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey AprilSky... enjoyed your prior thread.

In all seriousness, do you believe these are really dragons or just an evolution, through time and culture, of the sea horse god/gods from millenia past? Kinda like the way the real St. Nicholas has evolved into the mythical Santa Claus.

And is it because of their nefarious origins and intent of the original sea horse god/gods that dragons likewise are seen as evil or symbols of evil?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I understand the connections, as well as have a basic understanding of the esoteric meanings...But still do not get how this relates to current global affairs/TPTB, etc...

I also saw your thread on the movie symbolism, which I thought very interesting...But seemed very cryptic & still couldn't understand your point on the "code", in relation again to current global affairs/TPTB, etc...

I''m Sorry that you have to spell it out to me (and others
), but please have patience as I'm trying to take it all in with an open mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Who knows what classification a dragon really fits into?

It is only assumed they were reptiles, the truth is they may cross several genealogical barriers.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Hi

Thanks for pointing out a few errors in regards to the royal family crest in the opening post.etc

It is always good the get info correct, obviously the source I found that at was incorrect.

Also thanks for loading those cool pictures.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Hi AlreadyGone

I believe that seeing as almost the whole world has either worshiped or feared Dragons there must be something in it.

At any rate that is the closest creature I can come up with for who visits me at night which is what this thread will be about.

I started with that opening post to give the best example of who I think he is.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Where is the one with wings big enough that it could fly? I want to see that fossil.

Raptors could not fly. Related to birds, but less air mobile than an ostrich.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

I understand the connections, as well as have a basic understanding of the esoteric meanings...But still do not get how this relates to current global affairs/TPTB, etc...

I also saw your thread on the movie symbolism, which I thought very interesting...But seemed very cryptic & still couldn't understand your point on the "code", in relation again to current global affairs/TPTB, etc...

I''m Sorry that you have to spell it out to me (and others
), but please have patience as I'm trying to take it all in with an open mind.

Where I am it's very cold and my computer is playing up so for today I will give it a break.

But for a quick short answer to your question I think this world is full of several kinds of humans, the two I will deal with primarily in this thread are the elite and a line that was bred to produce the elixir of life.

It relates to the TPTB because this is really their prime goal which they are about to complete with the harvest (does not involve killing this other group of people, only milking them of their essence which they make in conjugation with the Dragon creature) at present these people are like everybody else ... you would not know them if you fell over them in the street.

I will elaborate more later.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply, very informative...All I needed to know, in order for me to look through your videos once more & do a little research into these things myself.

Yeah, I'm fully aware of "Harvest", although I always thought of it only in a sort of Satanic sense?

It would be tough for people to grasp these concepts...But with an open mind & better understanding of symbolism & the esoteric ways of the world, your statements do make some sense to the relation of everything!

The points you make on this subject is definitely intriguing...I await to hear more from you. S+F.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Interesting and logical theory Slayer.
I on the other hand lean the other way, Dragons did indeed exist and bones scientist credit to dinosaurs are in fact those of dragons.

All cultures throughout the world have stories of dragons, none include stories passed down mentioning dinosaurs. Some countries to this day still do not accept the dinosaur theory and exclude it from school curriculum.

Another fact that holds weight for me is the small percentage of recovered bones for LARGE dinosaurs, less than 10% in most cases. Thats right less than 10%, its like doing a 100 piece jigsaw with 10 or less pieces! Very surprising fact!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I thought I might have a go at telling you what this passion which burns in me for this Dragon is like ...

Words will probably not do it any justice so just in case, watch this ... it has to be the sexiest song ever written and it just so happens to be on the SKULLS movie ... hmm yes ...

The words are very spooky and they speak of what goes on between me and him, the filling with the liquid ... my drinking from him and visa versa.

Anyway here it is ... with lyrics

This is what the poisoned APPLE does to you ... if you are female and your ancestors took a big old bite of that apple and you got lucky or UNLUCKY enough to have gotten a full dose, the passion you will feel for the dragon if you encounter him will be like nothing you have ever encountered before ... be prepared to fall HARD and there is no landing, just falling deeper and deeper ...

There is another version of U tube but it's supposedly X rated it called "Taste of Jibbs" ... check it out if you want.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OK I don't usually try and put this into words but I am about to go to bed and I will tell you what a waits me there ... night after night

Years of this now ...

Obviously I am going to have to tone this right down .. this is a forum after all ... so I can't give you the R 80 version!!! lol

So what can I tell you???

When I connect with him I feel myself sinking and gripping onto him like there is not tomorrow, that to let go is to die ... At the same time I often feel an extreme torment ... like how does he do this to me???

That poisoned APPLE (his DNA or genes sliced in) is how ... some idiot in my family line took some good bites of that apple, I should curse them!

Anyway too late for that, I have it pulsing though my veins and I can't get rid of it and the dragon has found me and he won't let go ...

So what of this can I tell you???

OK his mouth ... he has a long tongue much like a flexible skinny sword and it is hollow and I wrap my arms around his neck and head and he pokes it right down my throat and gives me this drink which comes from his stomach .. it's not regurgitated food but rather some form of milk he makes in his throat. I can feel you all going yuck ... really ... yes really.

I know gross right ... but for the life of me I find it the most addictive thing about him, it leaves me breathless and almost faint, it has such an effect on me. And not because he has cut of my air supply. I have no idea why I desire it SO but I do with a passion which is beyond anything I have ever known before.

The next thing I can talk about is his pouch ... it's like fine velvet covered in smooth rippling and caressing muscles - it feels like heaven to me.

I could possibly tell you about is his breast, his droopy breast ... now I am an adult woman and I don't know why I desire it but I do and I don't think it has anything to do with my having gay tendencies because I am quite sure I don't. Anyway I find his breast to be like life itself ... I find that droopy tit of his to be the most wonderful thing in the world and I wrap my hands around it and nestle into it and go to sleep.

If this is just a creation in my own head ... which by the way I hope it is ... Then one could think of many reasons why one might come up with it ... obviously his pouch is a womb and one feels very comfortable in a womb and obviously sucking on a parent is one of the most wonderful things in life .. So there is the possible psychology behind this if one is to look for it ... on the other hand it also explains why my addiction is almost impossible to break.

Beyond this I can't tell you what goes on ... I have left clues especially in this movie clip I did ...

TOMB RAIDER

Oh there is one other thing I could say ... I guess???

When he drinks from me ... from my womb with one of his probes ... that is very much like having sexual intercourse with a man ... only better !!! MUCH BETTER.

OK can't tell you any more ... now you can all run off and go on about how sick and twisted I am ... lol

I am off to bed ...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
At any rate that is the closest creature I can come up with for who visits me at night which is what this thread will be about.

... and here we go again.

You're visited by Draco "daddy" dragon - something you see as a God. You have an obsession with him and his phallus. He has his way with you up your backside, which he drinks back out from you afterwards because it's a "special elixir" for him, and TPTB. You spend time in his pouch sucking on his droopy tit, and you have regular conversations with him....

How many threads do you plan on making about this very same subject? You use different names and different titles to dodge mods and lure people in - only to start talking about this exact same thing again.

AprilSky as AprilSky:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

AprilSky as Story:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Thread Closed)

AprilSky as Maysy:
www.abovetopsecret.com... (Thread Closed)

What exactly is it that you hope to gain from these threads that you keep making?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

Well maybe misfitoy I am a tormented soul or just maybe I am sounding a warning which you are scuffing at?

While many people may think this is a silly sick joke or something of that nature, just maybe you are missing a real treat in the world?

I feel I have found a reasonable amount of evidence but what would know ... of course I need Meds ... right?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Well gee AprilSky, just because you blew people off in your Maysy thread by laughing at them for believing your hoax... how dare anyone doubt you. After all, people get visited and raped by dragons on a regular basis right?

You haven't answered a simple question... What exactly is it that you hope to gain from these threads that you keep making?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

of course I need Meds ... right?

Honestly... Yes.

This thread reads like the delusional ramblings of a person in the grip of a psychotic episode.

You started of trying to claim that sea horses and dragons were closely related with no evidence other than a vague similarity of shape (I might as well say worms and snakes are related) and then the thread/your thoughts degenerated to ramblings about some dream your having about a dragon poking his thing in your mouth and squirting a milky substance down your throat
.... Now does that sound like a thread that makes any sense at all?
edit on 22/6/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'm getting kind of freaked out now; I was just downstairs watching my brother play the world’s hardest game and saw that he had 117 deaths on the screen. I thought to myself that is pretty cool seeing how Master Chief’s Spartan number is 117. Then I wanted to check up on my brothas from other mothas on ATS and saw this article and noticed you mentioned Seahorses. So then instinctively I think about Pokémon and decided to look up a seahorse Pokémon. I had a choice from Horsea, Seadra, and Kingdra. I went with Seadra because I thought the menace look on it was fitting and found that its Pokémon number on the Kanto Pokedex is 117! What does this mean?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

If you had been paying attention you would have seen I answered this question yesterday in the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by undo
oh are you that same person that wrote a big thread about some reptilian species doing that and then told everyone later that she was just working on a story and the entire thing was a fiction, which she shared to see how people would react?

What I am telling you is not fiction, it once seemed to me, to be nothing more than a wild dream ... but it has always been very real.

My acceptance of it has been long and slow, so has my research into it - my dreams (abductions?) and how they relate to religion the real world etc.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join