It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Many of you here look for secrets in Masonic symbols etc when there is a much simpler code all around you and it is easily deciphered.

I have found this code over and over again in MOVIES and I have decoded it in clips for you.

In a few clips I have simply found the relevant info, as no further explanation is needed from me.

I will put these clips up in order, so please do not jump ahead or you will miss an important step in the unveiling process.

Once you know this code, you will see it over and over again and you will be able to decipher MOVIES yourself.

You will also learn a very frightening truth about the world ....

Many of you will know some of these symbols but probably not how they all go together.

So lets begin ...

The first video covers The PENTACLE and The STAR OF DAVID the BLADE and CHALICE ...

This clip shows you the real meaning of the CROSS and the CRUCIFICTION plus much more ...

Once you have watched these above videos, you will know most of the basics of this code and will be ready to learn more ...
edit on 18-6-2011 by AprilSky because: one clip did not show up

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This below clip explains the WHITE STONE and THE FALLEN STAR

(this was meant to be in the opening post)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Right now I want to move onto who is really the "sacrificial lamb" and it is not a male named Jesus ...

You will find this info over and over again in movies, here is some examples ...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Now to move onto the most controversial and disturbing element of what I am trying to show you ...

I am not even going to put it in words .... you will discover it for yourselves in these video clips ... you may need to click the "watch on U Tube" icon to view these clearly and be able to read the sub text I have inserted.

[SNIP]

edit on 18-6-2011 by AprilSky because: one clip did not show

edit on 20-6-2011 by Gemwolf because: Video of 5th Element clip removed as it contains nudity.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You are being very cryptic, spit it out man. Please explain your theory. Is it the sexual image you're getting at, the power of magical sex which had to be hidden for centuries. Please tell us, enlighten us as to the inner secrets of the Code. Walt Disney probably had lots of good stuff too.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"Once you know this code, you will see it over and over again and you will be able to decipher MOVIES yourself."

I think you need to elaborate a little bit more of what your trying to link and why we care?

So what alot of the symbols look the same ?

Just spit it out ! its not candy!

What do you want me to gather from all of these besides cool movie scenes with similiar symbols?

correlation is not causation !

so please tell me what your point is ?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think the two of you who have posted here have had enough time to watch the video clips and NO I will not just spit it out ...

It is disturbing beyond words, if you want to know ... watch the clips!

I have added sub text to them to explain all the meanings as you watch.

Once people have obviously watched them, I will discuss them.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

You will also learn a very frightening truth about the world ....

What is this frightening truth?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What Movie is the second clip from? it looks interesting.

Morpheus~

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I watched all the crypts and i understand more now because of your texts but dont quite see what the "code" is.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
So what alot of the symbols look the same ?

Just make sure you're worshipping the right one, hey.

Yes the truth is often revealed in movies, but people are programmed to believe movies are entirely fictional.

It's almost like a higher power has said to the elite, "You must inform the people of these things"...

And they respond by saying, "We did!. I'ts not our fault they didn't believe it!"

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorpheusUSA

What Movie is the second clip from? it looks interesting.

Morpheus~

Here is a link to the movie

Revelation - made in 2001

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wish you would spit it out because I am unable to watch the clips. I only have the internet on my phone and it does not support videos.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I've got this bookmarked to watch later, have got the ATS Live broadcast on now so I don't want to run competing sound. Will watch at some point though, thanks.

link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

I watched all the crypts and i understand more now because of your texts but dont quite see what the "code" is.

What symbols mean for example

BLADE = PHALLUS

CHALICE = WOMB

SUN = GOD

MOON = Human woman goddess or woman of a certain blood line.

LILY / LOTUS = (the opening to a woman's body (not sure if that was in those clips however)

ROSE = VAGINA

KEY = WOMAN of the certain blood line

LOCK = GOD

WHITE STONE = WOMAN OF A CERTAIN LINE

FALLEN STAR = Same as above ^^^

CRESCENT MOON = POUCH

etc ...

+1 more 
link   
There's a reason why you can see these things in movies. It's because directors and writers deal on the edge of where fiction and non-fiction meet.

They create their worlds from myths, legends and stories. It really means nothing though. If a die hard CT made a movie, just think how much crapola they would throw into it.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes the truth is often revealed in movies, but people are programmed to believe movies are entirely fictional.

It is an artists interpretation of the world, or a world they have created.

Yes, some movies will speak great truths, but for the most part they are artistic expression. They are so far from reality there is nothing of value in regards to the real world.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawny2222
I wish you would spit it out because I am unable to watch the clips. I only have the internet on my phone and it does not support videos.

Try and find a way to watch them.

I really don't think you will grasp what I am trying to tell you without viewing the clips and seeing the sub text which is easier to view if you click the U tube link.

The above represents years of work and research and effort in doing the clips.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Yes, some movies will speak great truths, but for the most part they are artistic expression. They are so far from reality there is nothing of value in regards to the real world.

There is far more to it than that ... the CODE is always constant.

If what you said was true then this would not be the case but I can assure you the CODE is always the same, just repeated over and over again.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What movie is the second video from?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join