It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DRAGON - is closely related to the SEA - HORSE

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think this is one of the most amazing images I have ever found

It pretty much shows you what I am trying to tell you goes on.

Here is another image which shows you the process of the exchange of foods between the god and the woman you see the human in the belly ...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
More images notice how this God is making exchanges with a smaller being. You see the open flow between the two bodies, coming out of the head of the little one, it also shows two serpents ...

Native American Indians usually had a big bird god at the top of their totem poles, notice this one has a human in the belly of the bird.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When people first started to change God into man's image they kept features of God ...

The God Hapy was a male with breast/s, it is now claimed he was a hermaphrodite and was used to symbolize the futility of the Nile.

Being a male and having breasts, is not a sign of being a hermaphrodite, all males can breast feed (this is proven fact) so it is just an ignorant way of viewing these gods. Hapy was always shown as having a swollen belly, like his belly was a pouch or contained something.

God Hapy, in fountain shape, Roman Imperial Period, 1st C. AD

Another image of happy showing him with a protruding stomach and at least one droopy breast.

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: altered wording

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In the days of ancient Egypt the pharaohs, knew the truth?

They covered their heads with a head dress or mask representing god and they placed at the front, the two main features of God.

A bird vulture Nekhbet representing themselves and a cobra (Uadjet) representing their probes

These same features are thought the bible in the serpent and the eagle also the dragon depending on whether they want to show the good or bad? side of God.

However the cobra is also the female energy and perhaps also represented the goddess which conjoined with God.

The ankh in the early Egyptian church was interchangeable with the cross and symbolised the hope of life in one world and the breath of life in the other. It is now the feminine symbol and was always shown with Isis or Hathor as giving life.

Uadjet

In art, Uadjet appeared as a cobra, sometimes winged and crowned, and sometimes as a snake with the face of a woman. She was the uraeus (cobra-shaped symbol of sovereignty) that appeared on the headdresses of the Egyptian pharaohs.

Wadjet (cobra) and Nebket.(vulture) ... notice the cobra goes "into" the eye or from the eye - the eye is an opening?

edit on 23-6-2011 by AprilSky because: removed one image

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Eagle = supreme air being

Snake = supreme ground being

Eagle + Snake = Dragon (Supreme being)

At least, that's how I learned it

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Versa

For the record I did not place this thread in this forum

It was moved here by a Mod.

Probably before it degenerated into a sudo-religious/sexual fantasy thread. You really need to name your threads with more honesty because this thread has nothing to do with Dragons being related to Sea Horses and everything to do with religion and fantasy.

Anyway good luck with it, personally I'm not able to make any sense of what your trying to say and think you need to formulate your theory better in your own mind (if that's possible) before presenting it to other people.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Whenever somebody has to quote the bible to back up their ideas, I immediately disregard it. The bible is a work of fiction, like a Spiderman comic book.
Whenever someone has to spam their own thread with three quarters of the posts on any given page coming from them, I question whether they were really looking for a discussion or for a megaphone and a soapbox.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Good point will do ...

I'll think of a good title and lead post so you won't be disappointed or confused.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A condensed and clear version of this thread is now available here ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It includes all symbol meanings on page two.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can't imagine dragons going extinct.
I mean like..
if simple creatures survived through the meteor blast..
I think a dragon can too LMAO

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join