It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew Hatred - My Perspective

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

The problem is...you are a Jew.
Whoa! What was that?

How about I label you a Liberal, instead of a Jew? Would you feel better being called a Liberal? How about a Liberal Jew?
Or, a Conservative Jew?
Let's say you are a Catholic Priest, and you have been asked to check in on some middle school boys that are camping out? Would you feel uncomfortable based upon...perceptions?
Don't wear your Muslim on your shirt sleeve, but you can't hide it in Israel.
I once knew a Wiccan family, but sometimes it is really not healthy being Wiccan. I hope they find a new home.
Was it the Catharians that were completely wiped out? I know it wasn't the Jews.

Woe is me. My daddy died when I was five, but I had no label. I was made fun of because I had no label. I was poorer than the Blacks, so they didn't pick on me. I was Superman because I was white, and my Black friend was Batman because he appeared black. I recall that we had fun....

and your point is?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'll concede that is partially correct. But, not fully correct.

Germany welcomed Jews before WW1 and eventually Jews sold them out, for land in palestine. I think you only see the history that coincides with your eternal victim mentality. The Jewish people have a long history of infiltration and eventual betrayal of host states.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Mykey420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I understand you don't like the term "false" Jew but I am not saying they are true Torah Jews, that is their label for themselves. I personally am not in favor of any religions so I hold all the major religions in low esteem, but this doesn't mean I hate their adherents.

As for Hamas not pursuing the peaceful way, I believe the rocket attacks are false flags to justify Israel invasion. Look at how pathetic they are (more deaths from a single forest fire than 10 years of rocket attacks) yet they keep happen. This is kind of like Bin Laden releasing a video tape just when the US needs to justify a police state (it's all Bin Laden's fault for not pursuing the peaceful way, this is basically how I take your statement, Hamas is also not following the peaceful way because they are being orchestrated by the global elite to cause wars).

I'll tell you one thing for anyone who cares to listen. The anti-Jewish, Neo-nazi movement was created to smear the patriot movement, I know this for a fact, even though the patriot movement is not anti-semitic no matter how much people say they are. However, the patriot movement is against the elite that run Israel as they are against the elite that run the USA or Yemen.

It's not a Jewish thing. Just listening to your story, who could possibly hate someone who had to wear cardboard shoes? I live near poor Jews, and I live near rich Jews, neither of them really strike me as people I need to hate. So the entire anti-semitic thing ( I know you said you don't use this but others do) use this to demonize anyone, like Jared Loughner, just shave a guy's head and boom, instant neo-nazi for the public to hate. So they basically try to make it seem like so and so hates Jews even though Jews are poor and wear cardboard shoes. Sure, some of these people may really hate Jews, and history shows that most of those neo-nazi groups were run by the FBI.

It's crazy but I'm just stating the facts. I'd love for you to set the record straight if you could.
edit on 16-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

Look I don't say that Israel is wonderful or doesn't do false flags, UK, USA, Russia, China they all do it when they need to! Do Hamas and Hezbollah launch rockets into Israel, I think that is undeniable! Are they responsible for every rocket attack, probably not? Just because someone does something some of the time, it does not mean they do it ALL the time. HAMAS and Israel deserve each other and they need to do what we are trying to do here and that is understand each other
Peace and Respect
edit on Jun 16th 2011 by Djarums because: fixed broken quote tag

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
did Jesus hate the Jews? there is obviously more to study on that translated word than first meets the eye

Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.” -

Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. -Matthew21

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. -Revelation3

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. -Roman2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh -Philippians3

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” -Matthew15

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me -John10

[in Christ] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female -Galatian3

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. -1John2
www.biblegateway.com...

interesting article on the subject-

As translated, it is referring to one of the tribes of Israel (Yisrael) named after one of the 12 sons of Jacob. The word Jews, the plural of the word Jew, is incorrectly translated most often from the word Hebrew Yahudi, descendants of the tribe named after Yahudah. It must be noted, that the letter 'J' was not in general use until after the 16th century as is now used in many English Bibles to form the incorrect Biblical word 'Jew.' In some English Bibles we have received from the translators, the word Juda. This is also an error in translation because the word derives from the Greek Iudaios, which in the English would be Judaios. Judaios was none other then a Greek pagan diety (see W.H. Roscher's lexicon of mythology).

Within Jewish Circles, there are two other official ways one can become a Jew. One can be born from a mother who calls herself a Jew, or one can 'convert' to become a Jew. (A convert is called a Ger which literally means stranger). Being born a Jew is pretty simple. If one's mother is Jewish (of the Jew-ism religion) then he/she is considered a Jew, if one's mother is not of the Jew-ism religion, then neither is the child officially a Jew. (It doesn't matter what race the father is).

They want the convert but the convert must be 100% committed to being a Jew. Discouraging conversion helps to filter out those 'lacking the proper degree' of commitment. Jew-ism is strongly Anti-Christian.

The term 'Jew', has come to be used synonymous with the term 'Israel, or Israelite', however, this is error. Scriptural "Yisraelites," the collective descendants of the 12 tribes of Jacob/Israel (the Northern Kingdom) were never called Jews. Modern Jews are not of the tribe of Yahudah, and are not a part of the Yisraelites of the Scriptures. They take the name Jew because the name is in the name of their religion i.e. Jew-ism. Jews have deceived may Christians into thinking that Jew-ism is a continuance of the Scriptural worship system of Jacob/Yisrael, but it is not.
assemblyoftrueisrael.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My point is...GET OVER IT.
If the Jews are happy with the insane criminals controlling Israel that just so happen to call themselves JEWS, then you deserve every criticism and hostility that is directed toward you. You should be railing against THEM that are giving honest Jews a bad name, but I don't see that. Do you?
Or, are you unaware of the real history of Israel?
Who invented fractional reserve banking? It wasn't the Catholic Church, which of course has a sordid history as well. But, it is not the run of the mill Catholic that is screwing up the world, nor is it the Pope. It is, in fact, Central Bankers that happen to be whom? What?

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on 6/16/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykey420

I'll concede that is partially correct. But, not fully correct.

Germany welcomed Jews before WW1 and eventually Jews sold them out, for land in palestine. I think you only see the history that coincides with your eternal victim mentality. The Jewish people have a long history of infiltration and eventual betrayal of host states.
edit on 16-6-2011 by Mykey420 because: (no reason given)

I do not have an eternal victim mentality! Just because you say so it does not make it so! Don't let your hatred get in the way of truth!

Rothschilds financed both sides, I don't dispute that! Hitler and the Nazi's didn't need any added excuse to hate the Jews his views were well known. How about we use a little logic shall we, the Rothschilds wanted some debts repaid and so the Nazi's rounded up the Jews and the rest is history? Sound familiar and probably more true than you know.

One thing is for certain, the Jews did sell out the Germans, just some banking families! But in your misguided opinion every Jew is responsible for what the Rothschilds do, right? Or every Jew is a wealthy banker and ruler of the world. Please wake up!

By the way, your the victim!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I do not hate Jews, I have had many friends and collegues whom I rtespect very much who were Jewish.
I do hate the actions of Isreal much of the time though. Sometimes this is labeled as antisemitism. It is a sad fact that on ATS if you are in dissagrement with someone they will often pull out such labels in order to counter your argument by making you look unreasonable.

Out of interest, I spent about 15 years living in and arround Golders Green in North London. I had many good friends there. My fave memory..... The Cinema there was showing "Who framed Roger Rabbit" And someone had climbed up and pulled the t of rabbit. That was a laugh in the middle of Golder Green! LOL - My Jewish friends thought it was hilarious too.
(For thhose not familiar, Golders Green has perhaps the 2nd largest Jewish population in London)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Jesus was a Jew and more importantly a teacher Rabbi - He taught the Torah NOT the New Testament that Constantine and his council made up 300 years later.

His name was Yeshua ben Yosef

More man made control dumbing down religion. Jewish, Christian, Muslim, its all the same. Wake up with much love and respect!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You prove my point exactly! See you believe all the bankers are Jews, open your eyes!

You are angry at Israel but not the USA? Saudia Arabia? UK? EU? Australia?

Its not me who needs to wake up, its you!

I AM NOT HERE TO DEFEND ISRAEL!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Very funny and made me laugh too. I think I would like to frame a few rabbi's LOL

Peace!

BTW, I ask people please don't start every post with I don't hate Jews but..... it really makes us think you do LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykey420

When you want to spead love, peace and respect to the world, along comes you to spoil it all

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykey420

Strangely enough I'm an American Christian of German decent. As a child I was often called a Nazi even though my family founded the town and were Americans.

Many I've seen here clearly think all Jews are Zionists and they don't exactly hide it. They are easy to spot because the never criticize the radical Islamists for things like Hamas does, nor do they criticize the Hamas Charter which I find most interesting.

There are bad people in all cultures and that is completely honest. There are plenty of fake Christians as well. Sadly though the Christian Haters always blame the real Christians for the acts of the fake ones. How sad and transparent is that.

Being White, when I married a Black Woman I got another dose of lessons in how sick bigots are. I get touchy worrying about the world my daughter will face. It seems to be getting worse. My wife always told me my color-blindness would get me killed and I always responded I'd rather be dead that be a hater. That is still true. I would rather be dead than a miserable bigot.

You see bigotry is a result of low self-esteem and self-loathing. It's an attempt to make up for how much they hate themselves by displacing the hate. The psychology of it is obvious to those not in denial about it.

KKK, Hamas = same thing. Haters are haters and that is what they do. Even me, I hate bigots with a passion.

It's a dangerous time right now with people like Bill Ayers trying to spark a worldwide war by manipulating the hate against Israel. Sadly some are so dumb they fall for it, hook line and sinker.

I'm sure the truly bad people are as rare in Israel as they are in most of the Western World. Sadly though, when you are brought up and indoctrinated into a radical belief system, your doomed to be your parents and teachers. Those under the wings of groups like Hamas or even the KKK and Aryan Nation are doomed unless somebody gets their brains working right and stops it from being passed father to son, mother to daughter.

I have an entire group of friends now, refugees from the Sudan, who I talk to often. So I know the difference between real Muslims and the crazy ones. These folk tell me they will never go back because "those people are crazy, we love it here". In another irony it was the Catholics who got them out of there and brought them here to a good life. You see when good people interact, any culture can get along with each other.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Okay, I am done with you.
I never said all bankers were Jews.
I know the tactic, I know it works, you know it works. You are playing a game.
You know most people are clueless, so do I, but I don't get arrogant because I know. And I don't whine because of my unfortunate past. Keep your label of persecution, you seem happy with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If it wasn't for people like me, you'd have such little entertainment.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I dislike Israel. I dislike the people in charge of Israel. I dislike anyone who defends Israel's actions. I dislike the Israelis or Jews who play the victim card to get their way.

But you know what? That's my human right. I don't HAVE to like something. I don't hate Jews. I don't hate Muslims or Christians or any other religion. I think they all have an equal share of morons and an equal share of great minds.

Frankly I don't even see the need to wear your religion on your sleeve. I don't refer to myself as "Episcopal". I'm just me. There are Jews who in present times, and in the past who have done evil things to there fellow man. In the same respect so have all religions. No one religion, or person for that matter, is better than the next.

I think the world would be a much better place if people would just keep religion to themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

If the Jews are happy with the insane criminals controlling Israel that just so happen to call themselves JEWS, then you deserve every criticism and hostility that is directed toward you. You should be railing against THEM that are giving honest Jews a bad name, but I don't see that. Do you?

The same thing could be said about the U.S. If Americans are happy with criminals controlling the U.S and those criminals just so happen to call themselves ``Americans`` then you deserve all the criticism and hostility that is directed towards you too.

But, it is not the run of the mill Catholic that is screwing up the world, nor is it the Pope.

So the run of the mil Jew is?
How are Jews screwing up the world?

It is, in fact, Central Bankers that happen to be whom? What?

Central bankers.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No you implied that ALL the Jews in Germany were responsible for what a banking family did!

I am not playing any game and your done with me because you know I'm right and I point out your hatred when it shows. The fact that you keep attacking me with this 'victim mentality' crap shows that you are trying to label me victim, not me!

I currebtly have a wonderful life, I travel worldwide regularly, I help those less fortunate than me and you label me a victim? Your so funny

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Much respect, we think very much alike and a wonderful post. You dont have to be colour blind, just love all colours like me

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I dislike Israel. I dislike the people in charge of Israel. I dislike anyone who defends Israel's actions. I dislike the Israelis or Jews who play the victim card to get their way.

But you know what? That's my human right. I don't HAVE to like something. I don't hate Jews. I don't hate Muslims or Christians or any other religion. I think they all have an equal share of morons and an equal share of great minds.

Frankly I don't even see the need to wear your religion on your sleeve. I don't refer to myself as "Episcopal". I'm just me. There are Jews who in present times, and in the past who have done evil things to there fellow man. In the same respect so have all religions. No one religion, or person for that matter, is better than the next.

I think the world would be a much better place if people would just keep religion to themselves.

With respect, this thread was about my perspective of the attacks on Jews on ATS, not about Israel. That said I agree with you about wering religion on your sleeve, other than being born religious I have pointed out that I don't believe in religion - any religion. I did not label me! I agree everyone is equal, if only they knew!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join