It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew Hatred - My Perspective

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Shalom my bro , i respect your post BUT the music is not my taste because it Contains flaws.
edit on 17-6-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Good thread. Well, good OP, anyway. There sure was a lot of Jew hate on a thread about Jew hate. Haters gonna hate, especially when they refuse to learn history.

You get a S&F from me.

But only because your name is Hong Kong Phooey.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/186366ccbb45.jpg[/atsimg]

/TOA

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Let me put it frankly , i love everyone wether your atheist,jews,muslims,christians,ET's, etc..

I hate booolsheeters.

I hate deceptive games.

I hate liars.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Exactly what about his post was BS, or lying? Isn't one of the hallmarks of understanding your fellow man understanding where they come from, on all levels? I appreciate his openness and honesty about his background, and it does serve to show that the patented Jewish stereotype does not apply to all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Thanks, not one of my better photo's I'm afraid, i was quite angry in those days when people took advantage of my kind nature and janitorial abilities
LOL

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Ok, nvm my words.Now lets drink beer

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You accuse me of playing a game? Actually I am not! I have been quite honest about my life and just tried to open some peoples eyes that not all Jews are the way some people portray them!

You hate, you hate, you hate! I see

I am not pro Zionist, I do not hate Arabs or Palestinians, I even had a relationship with a stunningly beautiful Palestinian girl (when I was DJ'ing at Hamilton's a nightclub formerly at the top of the Intercontinental Hotel, Hyde Park Corner, london) and she ended the relationship only when the subject of what my background was. I told her was English (I am) she kept saying but you look foreign are you parents or grandparents Spanish, Italian, Greek, Arabic etc., and I replied no they are English with a an Irish great grandmother (which is all true) finally she asked my religion and I had the 'Animal House' movie moment an Angel appeared on one side and said 'Don't deny your heritage' and a devil appeared on the other and said 'deny it and keep f**$king her brains out' LOL. Unfortunately, the Angel won out as I hoped it wouldn't make a difference unfortunately, she got up, got dressed and left without saying another word. I never saw or heard from her again, sadly.

What is the agenda and lies you think I speak? What game am I playing? Please enlighten me to what you think so I can understand you better? Cheers, Shalom is Hebrew, I don't speak that i am afraid as I am English, not Israeli.
edit on 17/6/11 by Hongkongphooey because: Typo error

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Dude, get over it.This is internet

I sympathise those who fail to Recieve daily bread.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

You make accusations, but don't back them up with any facts or relevance and when called on it, make stupid statements! Yes this is the day of the internet when anyone can publish their hate without any substantial evidence to back up their lies.

Seems like your having fun, enjoy

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Dumb people will accept you.

Let me illuminate you.

You story is not genuine,according to my analysis.

You don't need einstein to figure this out.

Your upset the fact that jewish are being attacked on this particular site.

So you seem to love everybody and your girl friend is christain so Christians here generally will accept you , then again you do not accept israel agenda so few muslims will accept you, then again you said your son is circumcised Late(You MEANT not religious) so the atheist here will say ok woohoo etc.. i dont need to say much , you can hate me well i dont a give a tut.

All you want is everyone as a whole to accept you and love jewish people vehemantly not to attack them which they didnt ..Nice tactics though

Im not attacking your statement but i hate the same games playing out again.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Who hates Jews?

Zionists are not just Jews, but Christians also. The crocodile tears won't go well here.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by solid007

Dumb people will accept you.

Let me illuminate you.

You story is not genuine,according to my analysis.

You don't need einstein to figure this out.

Your upset the fact that jewish are being attacked on this particular site.

So you seem to love everybody and your girl friend is christain so Christians here generally will accept you , then again you do not accept israel agenda so few muslims will accept you, then again you said your not circumcised YET so the atheist here will say ok woohoo etc.. i dont need to say much , you can hate me well i dont a give a tut.

All you want is everyone as a whole to accept you and love jewish people vehemantly not to attack them which they didnt ..Nice tactics though

Im not attacking your statement but i hate the same games playing out again.

Er, excuse me, I did not say I am not circumstised, I am! Again you did not read or understand my posts, my 13 year old son is uncircumstised at present! I don't need anyones acceptance, if you don't like me thats your problem! My ex-wife was Catholic, my current girlfriend is Buddhist, I have dated Muslim and Jewish girls, you have the problem because I do not hate and discriminate? I see.

I am not religious at all and I have attacked a bible bashing christian on this site, so I am not looking for acceptance or sympathy, just understanding!

What do I expect being honest on a conspiracy site LOL
People see conspiracies in everything

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I beg your pardon , i meant to say your son ! solly

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

did you say crocodile tears?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

What crocodile tears are those may I ask? Who's crying not me?

And your point is......?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Its not the jewish people we should be weary of its the Zionists.
For far to long they have got away by accussing anyone who criticises them of being antisemetic, usually going to such lengths as labelling the anti zionists as holocaust deniers. My grandmother was jewish and was hated by her own family because she married a catholic. Thats understandable and is a family thing, but to hate anyone for their nationality, creed, colour, or religion is to simply give up on good old common sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i have a theory that's rather bizarre, but seems to be held up by ancient history somewhat.
the theory goes that there is an ancient line of hebrews who were historically in war against another ancient line of hebrews. and that it is one of these ancient lines who sold out their own people in germany because they were descendants of their forefathers ancient bloodfeud.

the two main groups appear to be ashkenazi and sephardic. if you read the genealogies of genesis 10, it appears the descendants of noah (who i believe was an entire group of people not just one guy), repopulated the areas devastated by the black sea flood, which was apparently a lot worse than was originally thought.

each group repopulated a particular area, such as gog, which went to the mountains of russia. these russian hebrews, called gog, are of ashkenazi descent. if i'm not mistaken, i do believe israel is currently under the leadership of the ashkenazi gog descendants of noah and that sephardic jews, muslims and christians who live in israel are treated like pariahs and it is they who fill the jails there, almost exclusively). this does not mean that ashkenazi jews are bad, it just means the ones who are running the show in israel at the moment, are from the same mindset as those who killed millions of jews in russia under the rein of stalin and betrayed their own people under hitler.

people frequently get the bloodlines confused. noah was not a jew. he was in the ancestory of the jews, but he was not himself, jewish, in the strictest of terms. also is the confusion that the hebrews were historically only semitic or only black. even as far back as the ancient texts of the sumerian-akkadians, there are references to the black headed people of EN.LIL, who is EL (head honcho of the earthly pantheon, from which derive god names such as ELOHIM, BEL, BAAL, and etc). but there's no doubt in my mind that abraham was semitic in appearance.

anyway, i think this entire thing is a huge misunderstanding, mostly focused around generational translation problems but has some very interesting prophetical implications circling around the gog descendants from russia.

edit on 17-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I would rather flee to Israel than be rounded up in Nazi fashion and sent to a camp (wouldn’t you in similar circumstances).

translated ...

"I would rather round up Palestinian people in Nazi Fashion and send them to camps so I can escape the same fate..(wouldn't you? please agree)

I never met any nasty or unfriendly families and could never understand the typical stereotype of ‘stingy’ Jews???

but then..

I have in my life (over the last 10 years)in business met two New York Jews who did typify the Jewish stereotype who would sell their own mothers for a profit and would not bat an eyelid in ripping you off and had greed written all over them.

Another thing I hate on ATS is the often referred to argument that Ashkenasi Jews are not ‘real’ Jews but fake Khazar Jews. Now I have read arguments on both sides as to whether the Ashkenasi Jews were Khazars who converted or not and to be honest I don’t personally care, except when the term ‘fake’ or ‘not real’ Jews is termed because it is basically a stupid, pathetic argument that has double standards, why?

It matters to the Talmud.

Sanhedrin 59a To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

then we have the... "Gee you got it all wrong" statement..

..lend money because they were the ones needing the wealth and when they had to pay it back, then resorted to stealing what was left and kicking the Jews out of their countries????

Usury extracts a toll far greater than the principle by design.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156 If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Finally..

Love is the way forward not hate, we are all ‘souls’ born into humanity whatever race, creed or religion, love and understanding is the way forward for us all! *

* Except Palestinian's. Remember the sacred teachings...

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

History is fascinating. Thanks for that Undo!

IRM

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

yer welcome, i just hope i'm not making a mistake in my research there. it's pretty old and mixed together, data. for example, the hyskos shepherd kings were the habiru or hibiru of the exodus. these people were semitic in appearance and hailed from canaan and further east in the area of upper iraq, in the vicinity of the city, nibru (en.lil's city). so en.lil's people were not only black but also semitic. the habiru were temple builders, thusly why we see nimrod plying his trade in the story ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA. (nimrod=enmerkar).

the habirus skill at stone masonry endeared them to the pharaohs of egypt of the 200 year timeframe depicted prior to the exodus of the israelites (who were the habiru). it's a shame translators didn't understand this as it would've solved alot of historical problems with the timeline of civilization.

edit on 17-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join