It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew Hatred - My Perspective

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I told you to take your religious crap elsewhere, its not welcome or even relevant on this thread.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Jews. Jewish Jews. Jewish Hebrew Barmitzvah synagogue Christmas Hanukah The Jewish God and religion God/Supreme Being angry God of the bibles. I think religion is evil I think the God of the bible was probably an angry Extra-Terrestrial worship as Gods. I am of Ashkansi and Sephardic of Jewish blood New York Jews (Catholic)from California/Las Vegas, another American Mormon from Utah, German, Swiss, an Indian Sikh, an few Indian Hindu’s and Arab Muslims ‘Holy’ Roman (Empire, I mean) Church Ashkenasi Jews Khazar Jews. Jesus (Christians) were Jewish. Romans who converted 300 years after the death of Jesus (and subsequently all the Europeans, North Americans, South American Natives Spanish Catholics Jewish Catholics fake Christians???liberal synagogues, Judaism convert faith religion ‘anti-zionist’ ‘anti-Israel’ Zionist? Israel’s Hamas Hezbollah Jews stick together and help each other Israel.Jews controlled Russia and it was the Christians who were picked on and brutalised ‘Chosen ones’ (only very religious and rabbis)
Do I believe Jewish people control the world? Many Jews are at the top, as are many Christians, Mormons, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu’s, Sihk’s, etc., etc. Yes the Rothschild’s are Jewish!
Let’s deny ignorance!

let's do

reply to post by Rustami

I told you to take your religious crap elsewhere, its not welcome or even relevant on this thread.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

do you?

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. -James1

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." -John15

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. -Revelation11

edit on 18-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Mr. Macbeth, I assume that when choosing a name that is signicant in English Literature that you would at least have some grasp of English history...

I fear my name has betrayed me. Next, I'll be forced to repent for having had the audacity to write The Merchant of Venice...

...envious of Jewish wealth, barons indebted to the Jews, the fanatical clergy, all conspired to exterminate the Jews.

Richard Malebys, a noble deeply in debt to the Jews, commanded the siege. The rage of the mob was kept alive by the exhortations of a monk, who celebrated mass every morning in his white robes in front of the tower. A stone falling from the battlements killed the monk; his death infuriated the mob to a still higher degree.

The hapless Jews were short of rations; surrender spelled baptism or death by torture. . . . The mob then returned to the cathedral where the records of debts due to Jews were in safe-keeping. They compelled the guardians to turn these over to them to be burned then and there in the sanctuary. This done, the fury of the mob was spent...

Under Richard's successors, the Jews continued to be subjected to all kinds of taxes, in the form of "tallages" on goods, chattels, and debts, of gifts, offerings, ransoms, compositions, licenses, and fines. Payment was exacted through imprisonment, confiscation of property, the seizing of women and children, and even gouging out the eyes and other cruel methods...by the order of the king, seven of this teeth extracted, one a day, till he paid the levied amount. . . . (Margolis and Marx, pp. 387-388)

I appreciate your considerable grasp of "English" history, and I very much appreciate your admission that much of it comes from Jewish sources. (For those that don't know, "Marx" is not considered an English surname...)

Still, I'm sure there are elements of truth in many 800 year-old stories that have come down to us. No doubt, the Jews suffered, as much as you believe they have.

The point I was hoping to make was that history is not very reliable, and we often choose to believe things for the wrong reasons. Again, I'm hardly desirous of refuting the version of history you presented, I would simply ask (anyone) to be careful, as history is a very difficult subject in reality.

Briefly, let me suggest that England's break with the papacy was a very significant factor in reinterpreting history that preceded the break. This intervening episode might easily "color" the stories that must come through that filter. Obviously, this is a bit much for this thread, but it's an important point. People who are able to read Spanish versions of this same period might come away thinking very differently about Tudor England, and Catherine of Aragon, and even "Bloody" Mary (Not considered so bloody by Catholic writers...but you see, obviously this underscores my point).

You want to point out what you see in Jews, perhaps you are perfect and have that right, do you?

I might suggest that you attempt to depersonalize. Who cares what I may, or may not, think about Jews? You might not be so defensive, if you stopped to consider that many you have cast as your "enemies", are hardly that. In fact, many of us might be on "your" side. For example, I personally agree with one of your main points, that is, that apparent hatred for Jews is on the rise, if ATS is any indication.

I come here and tell my life story to make a point and those that really dont know me but read some part or all of my post picked up on the idea that that I suffer from being a victim. Really?

Well, I could say "really", but that wouldn't quite be true. Because it's not necessarily about "you", in particular. To me, you sound like a successful, open-minded, decent individual. And yet, you clearly "suffer" from that residual angst that is rather characteristic of those who identify as Jews.

There "really" is a greater point here. For example, I personally believe that Jews have been, and continue to be, "manipulated" in various ways. The Jewish subculture ensures that a certain, visceral, "righteous" anger remains simmering in anyone who would dare to be "proud" of their Jewish heritage. Obviously, not all would want to "claim" this fact, but it is there. Slogans such as "Never Again!" live deeply within the collective Jewish psyche. And even if they could "naturally die", there are people quite interested, so it would seem, in keeping this alive.

This has profound implications, since it essentially means that there exists a global "community" that can be "mobilized" by playing on fears that have literally been cultivated, watered, and tended to, very carefully. Thinking people should perhaps ask: To what end?

Actually. it rather tells me something about you Mr. Macbeth (and the few others that point this out) and were your thoughts start, how you think about Jewish people, you preconceived ideas, yes indeed!

Try to depersonalize. If you can do this, you can actually make the more important step, which is to try and disconnect, at least to some extent, from those unhealthy leanings within (your) Jewish subculture. I'm not saying anyone should "deny" their heritage, or be ashamed, etc. None of that. You should be proud of who you are, and take pride in your ancestors, as is natural for all peoples. BUT, if there are what I would call "unhealthy" elements in what has been transmitted unto you, it behooves you to identify them, and get rid of them, IMHO.

It's not terribly unlike other subcultures, and some of the problems they face. In America, the black subculture continues to suffer from retrogressive elements that have contributed to retarding an otherwise vibrant people. If someone tries to climb, to gain an education, often that person is put down, ridiculed, called "oreo", etc. Black leaders have sometimes come forward, asking their own to consider how damaging these attitudes can be.

Someone may say that this has nothing to do with the issue at hand. I disagree. Guys like Norman Finkelstein. He's an "oreo" of the Jewish subculture. He refuses to play the game. No crocodile tears, and yet, his parents suffered at the hands of the Nazis. But, he is doing a huge service to his people, by serving truth, first.

JR

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I don't think you actually get it? This thread is about my perspective of hatred towards people who are Jewish. Not about the religion itself, not about Jesus or Christianity. Not about Jesus talking to you (I'm glad for you). Not about the Old or New Testament, got it?

When you post, I don't even read it, on other threads when people post excerpts from the bibles whatever version, I just skip their post (as do most people I think you will find).

Now if I or anyone else wanted to read the bible, I would obtain a copy and open one, we really don't need you to post what Jesus supposedly said (that Constantine and his council made up 400 years after Jesus died).

Thank you for your contribution to this thread thus far however, if you want to contribute i would ask you for your opinion, not what it says in the bible or the 'protocols of the elders of zion' or any other made up fairytale.

Have a great day

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

i have some disagreements with the fellow who said jesus wasn't jewish, mostly because it seems like he's splitting hairs. preciseness is a good thing, but his preciseness doesn't seem to be meant to be helpful but to cast derision on an entire group of people. also, just thought i'd mention it in passing, that i believe because of the various scatterings, they were all over the middle and near east. also, because (as i mentioned in a previous post) they were temple builders, they were often sought for that purpose. you can see echoes of that in the ugaritic texts, which you should read if you haven't. and the history of the hyksos shepherd kings. EL:as supreme god, is all over the place in the ugaritic texts.

this is not the place to debate that topic, but i just wanted to mention that i thought the guy in the video was being unnecessarily picky.

also, trying to characterize an entire race of people as satanic baby killers is over the top. and by over the top, i mean OVER THE TOP. i realize that talmud and torah are two entirely different things and that some of the teachings in talmud are also over the top, but not every person who identifies as jewish, is talmudic.

personally, i think jesus was the last pharaoh of egypt and the first pharaoh of egypt (the alpha and the omega). and that he had been smuggled out of egypt to save his life as a baby. he was indeed semitic, kinda hard not to be if he was born an egyptian "jew". (double semitic!) the first pharaoh, however, predates nimrod/narmer's time. it's one of the cover ups of egyptian ancient history, that there were pharaohs prior to the flood and that there were people of hebrew descent who were pharaohs after the flood.

edit on 18-6-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The Jewish God and religion God/Supreme Being angry God of the bibles.. I think religion is evil I think the God of the bible was probably an angry Extra-Terrestrial worship as Gods.. Jesus (Christians).. death of Jesus.. many Christians..Jesus was a Jew .. Rabbi - He taught the Torah NOT the New Testament..His name was Yeshua ben Yosef..the true Jesus.. I don't doubt he was a great man.. his name! New Testament, got it?

I recommend not bringing up certain subjects specially in a negative light if you can't handle the response's

For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. -Matthew26

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” Then they said to Him, “Who are You?” And Jesus said to them, “Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. -John8

What we end up with is the name Iesous (IhsouV), pronounced Ee-ay-sooce or Yaysoos. The Greek Iesous then got transliterated into Latin as Iesu[s], and then into Old English as Jesus, but initially the J was at that time, still pronounced like the German J, which was pronounced with more of a 'Y' sound. This is the way that it still is spoken in Germany today. Over time, the J sound eventually began to harden into sounding more like the the French J which is where the Modern English J originated from. The end result is the current English pronunciation of Jesus.www.seekgod.ca...

Jesus supposedly said (that Constantine and his council made up 400 years after Jesus died..
people who never knew him and invented their story 300 years after he died.

Paul wrote the Pauline Epistles and we know that Paul died in 64 A.D., the Pauline Epistles were all written before that date. carm.org...

The historian Papias mentions that the gospel of Matthew was originally in Aramaic or Hebrew and attributes the gospel to Matthew the apostle.

•"Irenaeus (ca. a.d. 180) continued Papias’s views about Matthew and Mark and added his belief that Luke, the follower of Paul, put down in a book the gospel preached by that apostle, and that John, the Beloved Disciple, published his Gospel while residing in Asia. By the time of Irenaeus, Acts was also linked with Luke, the companion of Paul."6
This would mean that if Matthew did write in Aramaic originally, that he may have used Mark as a map, adding and clarifying certain events as he remembered them. But, this is not known for sure.

The earliest quotation of Matthew is found in Ignatius who died around 115 A.D. Therefore, Matthew was in circulation well before Ignatius came on the scene. The various dates most widely held as possible writing dates of the Gospel are between A.D. 40 - 140. But Ignatius died around 115 A.D. and he quoted Matthew. Therefore Matthew had to be written before he died. Nevertheless, it is generally believed that Matthew was written before A.D. 70 and as early as A.D. 50.
carm.org...

Thousands of early Christian writings and lexionaries (first and second century) cite verses from the New Testament. In fact, it is nearly possible to put together the entire New Testament just from early Christian writings. For example, the Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians (dated 95 A.D.) cites verses from the Gospels, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, Ephesians, Titus, Hebrews, and 1 Peter. The letters of Ignatius (dated 115 A.D.) were written to several churches in Asia Minor and cites verses from Matthew, John, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, 1 & 2 Timothy and Titus. These letters indicate that the entire New Testament was written in the first century A.D. In addition, there is internal evidence for a first century date for the writing of the New Testament.www.godandscience.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Rustami

i have some disagreements with the fellow who said jesus wasn't jewish, mostly because it seems like he's splitting hairs.

yeah I do to but still worth hearing the "argument"

also, trying to characterize an entire race of people as satanic baby killers is over the top. and by over the top, i mean OVER THE TOP. i realize that talmud and torah are two entirely different things and that some of the teachings in talmud are also over the top, but not every person who identifies as jewish, is talmudic.

can you believe that was on national TV and Oprah at that? sheez

personally, i think jesus was the last pharaoh of egypt and the first pharaoh of egypt (the alpha and the omega). and that he had been smuggled out of egypt to save his life as a baby. he was indeed semitic, kinda hard not to be if he was born an egyptian "jew". (double semitic!) the first pharaoh, however, predates nimrod/narmer's time. it's one of the cover ups of egyptian ancient history, that there were pharaohs prior to the flood and that there were people of hebrew descent who were pharaohs after the flood.

honestly the only thing I put all bets on is the voice I heard when opening the Gideon NT and the Angel I had seen as a kid

the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise -1Timothy1

Now the Lord is the Spirit -2Corinthians3

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

If you really want to do this? Paul who was Saul never met or knew Jesus, whether he wrote during his latter years or not! His writings were all based on a vision (DREAM). Today if you said you were having visions, they have you checked out medically and probably sent to an asylum, not start a whole new religion based on what your visions told you

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Rustami

If you really want to do this? Paul who was Saul never met or knew Jesus, whether he wrote during his latter years or not! His writings were all based on a vision (DREAM). Today if you said you were having visions, they have you checked out medically and probably sent to an asylum, not start a whole new religion based on what your visions told you

you really don't read posts I see, it was not a dream or vision obviously that Paul had but a real time audible mans voice.. the charge is the most common even back then and notice he was in route to persecute some christians, he did'nt start anything new

came across these years later

Acts9
Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

John5
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

reply to post by Rustami

you really don't read posts I see, it was not a dream or vision obviously that Paul had but a real time audible mans voice.. the charge is the most common even back then and notice he was in route to persecute some christians, he did'nt start anything new

Yawn......If you say so....it was a voice, ah that makes it ok then, when you hear voices, still off to the mental asylum it would be

And yes your right, I DO NOT READ YOUR POSTS! Now do you understand?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Jesus..I don't doubt he was a great man and I know he would be ashamed if he did come back and see what has been done in his name!

what it says in the bible ... made up fairytale.

if I ..wanted to read the bible, I would obtain a copy and open one

Jesus was a Jew

more "great" contradictions of conviction?

"Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew." The Jewish Almanac (1980)

Many people suffer under the misapprehension that Jesus was a "Jew,"

However, the point here is this: the very first time the word "Jew" is found in the modern Bible, they are at war with Israel.

I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew15

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me John10

no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit. 1Corinthians12

the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews13

The 1933 edition of The Oxford English Dictionary is helpful in this respect and lists the first published usage of the word "Jew."

which referred to Judaeans, the residents of the Babylonian province of Judaea, and not as a reference to members of the tribe of Judah.

they are not the true biblical Covenant People

until "Shiloh," came who would then assume headship and receive the allegiance of true spiritual Israel as Isaiah 9:6-7 foretold. That is, when the Messiah arrived.

In the modern, colloquial idiom "Jews" are descendants of Judah while in the Bible it means anyone dwelling in Judaea regardless of lineage or ethnicity.

Numerous copies of these revised 18th century English editions ( especially the Rheims (Douai) and the King James translations of the New Testament) were distributed to the clergy and the laity throughout the English speaking world. And so, the new readers of these 18th century editions were introduced to a new word both to them and the English language, the word "Jew." For, these readers did not know the history of the origin of the English word "Jew" and accepted it as the legitimate modern form of the ancient Greek "Ioudaios" and the Latin "Iudaeus." Thus, these new readers did not understand or care to question the meaning and use of the word "Jew" since it was a new English word to them. Consequently, the use of the word "Jew" was not only stabilised by these 18th century editions but also its anachronistic application to people and places fully established.

"Iesus Nazerenus Rex Iudaeorum."
www.overlordsofchaos.com... italics mine

His name was Yeshua ben Yosef

I am not religious at all and I have attacked a bible bashing christian on this site

thought it was a "fairytale" "His writings"?

if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf -1Peter4

His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. -Revelation19

I also will state a hate crime against anyone be they white, black, Asian, Jew, Muslim or Aborigine

If my story had been about someone who was caucasion and looked similar to all the other kids at school but got picked on because he was a Buddhist

hatred towards people who are Jewish. Not about the religion itself

"Muslim" "Jewish" are races? "Asian", "caucasion", "Buddhist"?? "religious crap"? "people"? "hate crime" - what was that about "christian"?

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all -Colossians3

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. -1John3

true Jesus and the quotes you attribute to him were written by people who never knew him

Jesus talking to you (I'm glad for you)

If you say so....it was a voice, ah that makes it ok

edit on 19-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

Like you said, every people have their good and bad and I definitely agree, which is a very enlightening post. I don't think it would be considered "Jew" hatred but maybe Zionist hatred for a lot of people on here. Great thread though dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join