It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jew Hatred - My Perspective

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by Stewie

If the Jews are happy with the insane criminals controlling Israel that just so happen to call themselves JEWS, then you deserve every criticism and hostility that is directed toward you. You should be railing against THEM that are giving honest Jews a bad name, but I don't see that. Do you?

The same thing could be said about the U.S. If Americans are happy with criminals controlling the U.S and those criminals just so happen to call themselves ``Americans`` then you deserve all the criticism and hostility that is directed towards you too.

But, it is not the run of the mill Catholic that is screwing up the world, nor is it the Pope.

So the run of the mil Jew is?
How are Jews screwing up the world?

It is, in fact, Central Bankers that happen to be whom? What?

Central bankers.

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

Loved your reply
Obviously doesn't know the history of the Vatican Bank

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Attention...

Please stick to the issue at hand and refrain from attacking your fellow members. Adherence to this simple request is expected. Further outbursts will result in the suspension of posting privileges.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by Rustami

Jesus was a Jew and more importantly a teacher Rabbi - He taught the Torah NOT the New Testament that Constantine and his council made up 300 years later.

His name was Yeshua ben Yosef

More man made control dumbing down religion. Jewish, Christian, Muslim, its all the same. Wake up with much love and respect!

you know very little about the subject and need waking up, have you heard His voice? -His name in English IS Jesus (not the zeus bs either) and no those "religions" are not the same, there is a an eternal difference in being a murderer and not

Acts2
And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born?

Mark16
they will speak with new tongues

Luke20
And Jesus said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son? And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

John5
[Jesus speaking] How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only ONLY One? “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

Matthew23
They make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,and love the uppermost places at feasts and the chief seats in the synagogues,and greetings in the markets, and to be called by men, `Rabbi, Rabbi.'But be not ye called `Rabbi,' for One is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren."And call no man your father upon earth, for One is your Father, who is in Heaven.Neither be ye called masters, for One is your Master, even Christ.But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

With all due respect, take your religious nonsense elsewhere! You know nothing of the true Jesus and the quotes you attribute to him were written by people who never knew him and invented their story 300 years after he died.

I don't doubt he was a great man and I know he would be ashamed if he did come back and see what has been done in his name!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

With respect, this thread was about my perspective of the attacks on Jews on ATS, not about Israel. That said I agree with you about wering religion on your sleeve, other than being born religious I have pointed out that I don't believe in religion - any religion. I did not label me! I agree everyone is equal, if only they knew!

Oh I know you weren't speaking of Israel. I just pointed that out, because a lot of people who are accused of being anti-Semitic or "Jew haters" on ATS are not so. They dislike Israel or their policies. Not trying to derail your thread. My apologies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Rustami

With all due respect, take your religious nonsense elsewhere! You know nothing of the true Jesus and the quotes you attribute to him were written by people who never knew him and invented their story 300 years after he died.

I don't doubt he was a great man and I know he would be ashamed if he did come back and see what has been done in his name!

it's not nonsense and the very reason for responding seeing that I used to scoff at anything "religious" God/Jesus Christ or otherwise until one night when I had just started to open the cover of a green Gideon NT when suddenly an invisible audible voice as if sitting on my left said my name then "I am Jesus, I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish" stood to my feet turned toward the voice and said yes Lord

came across these years later

Acts9
Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem. As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?” And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” Then the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.

John5
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

1Timothy1
the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever

2Corinthians3
Now the Lord is the Spirit

edit on 16-6-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mykey420

I don't hate Jews. I do despise zionist. This was a good post and destroyed some of my perceptions.

I must say however, I do notice the eternal victim mentality quite strongly here. That is probably the most annoying Jewish trait IMO.

edit on 6/16/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Hah, member got banned for that?

Do you think the little Muslim kid in a white neighbourhood has it harder than a Jewish kid? The anti-muslim rhetoric is almost acceptable and anti-semitism can't be tolerated?

Where are all the threads from Muslims that have been bullied and hated in these last 2 decades?

These threads have to stop. People hating on jews is not the problem. Hating on Arabs is the worst problem and the most powerful country on the planet financing the ethnic cleansing by Jewish people.

I sympathise with anyone that is a victim of bigotry but bigotry against Jews is not a huge problem like it was pre-WWII. The Zionists made sure of that by buying up the media and ruling via AIPAC and ADL.

A lot of mentally-challenged folk can't distinguish between Jew and Zionist but that pendulum swings both ways. The Jews, once persecuted, are now the persecuors and the Zionists tar all Jews with their brush - unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have to agree there is alot of hate on these forums for certain ethnic groups. This hate is common with the un-educated an vary's from hatred for Jews, Muslims, Mexicans, Asians and even White people. Alot of hatred here on these forums should be turned to love for one another.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Holy f wow op, is this a thread about the poor jews.
lol the same rockefellers rothchilds that own

1) rockefeller military institution
2) rockefeller medical instituition
3) rockefeller academic institution

1)rothchild imf
2)rothchild world bank
3) hollywood bought and sold by jews

lol hey if you have any kind of sympathy think about the street bums that lost their jobs from these sub-human jews that own this race and throw everone out that cannot comform,

my god op this is the funniest thread i have ever seen kinda like road runner finally getting handled by coyote

does not happen

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by Mykey420

I don't hate Jews. I do despise zionist. This was a good post and destroyed some of my perceptions.

I must say however, I do notice the eternal victim mentality quite strongly here. That is probably the most annoying Jewish trait IMO.

edit on 6/16/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

Hah, member got banned for that?

Do you think the little Muslim kid in a white neighbourhood has it harder than a Jewish kid? The anti-muslim rhetoric is almost acceptable and anti-semitism can't be tolerated?

Where are all the threads from Muslims that have been bullied and hated in these last 2 decades?

These threads have to stop. People hating on jews is not the problem. Hating on Arabs is the worst problem and the most powerful country on the planet financing the ethnic cleansing by Jewish people.

I sympathise with anyone that is a victim of bigotry but bigotry against Jews is not a huge problem like it was pre-WWII. The Zionists made sure of that by buying up the media and ruling via AIPAC and ADL.

A lot of mentally-challenged folk can't distinguish between Jew and Zionist but that pendulum swings both ways. The Jews, once persecuted, are now the persecuors and the Zionists tar all Jews with their brush - unfortunately.

If he was banned it wasn't for that post. I do not condone hate on Muslims and stated that lots of kids get bullied at school, Black, White, Asian, and for being fat or pimply, I understand and am just relating my perspective that is all!

Hate has to stop! I don't even hate the bigots, just feel sorry for them!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

This was NOT a thread about 'the poor Jews' it was about my experiences in life and perception. You may have read but you did not (want to? or could not?) understand!

The crap you are spouting is typical of the uneducated hate crap blaming ALL Jews for actions of a few banking families, which is totally unfair! All Christians are not held accountable for the crimes of the Bush family.

BTW, whilst the Rothschilds are Jewish, the Rockerfellers are NOT!

Peace and a better understanding be upon you. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, just because some person with a hate agenda wrote something online, it does not make it fact!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I have read on ATS ignorant comments about how the Jews controlled Russia and it was the Christians who were picked on and brutalised by the pogroms, are you kidding? The Jews had it just as bad!

I have seen this uttered, and have resorted to literally facepalming because of this historical ignorance. I am of Russian ancestry, and find it prudent to understand that the country of my heritage was rather oppressive and barbaric to the non-Russian Orthodox citizens, Jews in particular.
It seems that many have shy of zero knowledge of Catherine the Great's policies, the May Laws, and understand nothing of the Pale of Settlement structure. Granted, anyone not Russian Orthodox was despised, Christians included, Russian Jews were still treated the harshest, as shown with highly restrictive laws dictating what they could and could not do, where they could go and where they could not go. The Pale Era consisted of highly restricted areas of living, and highly restricted education and job prospects even IN the Pale where they were forced to live because they were not allowed to live in Imperialist Russia, unless granted rare exemptions such as being soldiers or artisans. They were still often expelled from Imperialist Russia back to the Pale when deemed no longer useful. Educational quotas limited Jewish students to be only 10% of the Pale's student population, limited numbers could be conscripted into the Tsar's army, and municipal elections in the Pale limited Jewish voters to 1/3 of the total voters.
Russian Jews could not own land, could not live in rural areas, were occasionally prohibited from living in agricultural areas within the Pale, and could not live in towns of fewer than 10,000. In a number of the Pale's larger cities, for example, Kiev, Russian Jews were prohibited from living within them. Russian Jews were prohibited from running for council, and the few whom were on councils were allowed to be by appointment via special committees only.
Few also often understand that a pogrom is a government supported/condoned mob attack/riot against a group. The majority of Russian pogroms were indeed against Jews, as well as others being against other non-Orthodox minorities.

And that is merely one chapter of Russia's history. I will not deny that the land of my ancestors was rife with a sickening level of antisemitism, because they were, and made no attempt to hide it, let alone discourage it back then.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

I have read on ATS ignorant comments about how the Jews controlled Russia and it was the Christians who were picked on and brutalised by the pogroms, are you kidding? The Jews had it just as bad!

I have seen this uttered, and have resorted to literally facepalming because of this historical ignorance. I am of Russian ancestry, and find it prudent to understand that the country of my heritage was rather oppressive and barbaric to the non-Russian Orthodox citizens, Jews in particular.
It seems that many have shy of zero knowledge of Catherine the Great's policies, the May Laws, and understand nothing of the Pale of Settlement structure. Granted, anyone not Russian Orthodox was despised, Christians included, Russian Jews were still treated the harshest, as shown with highly restrictive laws dictating what they could and could not do, where they could go and where they could not go. The Pale Era consisted of highly restricted areas of living, and highly restricted education and job prospects even IN the Pale where they were forced to live because they were not allowed to live in Imperialist Russia, unless granted rare exemptions such as being soldiers or artisans. They were still often expelled from Imperialist Russia back to the Pale when deemed no longer useful. Educational quotas limited Jewish students to be only 10% of the Pale's student population, limited numbers could be conscripted into the Tsar's army, and municipal elections in the Pale limited Jewish voters to 1/3 of the total voters.
Russian Jews could not own land, could not live in rural areas, were occasionally prohibited from living in agricultural areas within the Pale, and could not live in towns of fewer than 10,000. In a number of the Pale's larger cities, for example, Kiev, Russian Jews were prohibited from living within them. Russian Jews were prohibited from running for council, and the few whom were on councils were allowed to be by appointment via special committees only.
Few also often understand that a pogrom is a government supported/condoned mob attack/riot against a group. The majority of Russian pogroms were indeed against Jews, as well as others being against other non-Orthodox minorities.

And that is merely one chapter of Russia's history. I will not deny that the land of my ancestors was rife with a sickening level of antisemitism, because they were, and made no attempt to hide it, let alone discourage it back then.

Thank you for your informative contribution, I learned a little more. I hope in the future we can eradicate hate against anyone and in all forms. Love, peace and respect to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
BIG LOL , ok sympathy is a great tool...I'll just give it to yah....GREAT POST DUDE

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Who's looking for sympathy? I only stated my background to disprove the ugly notion that ALL Jews are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, have it easy and have automatic entry into the worlds elite assured,

If I could live my life again, I would not change anything because it all turns out fine. My mother worked hard like most other mothers do. She worked in an office as a book keeper during the day, at 5 pm she went to another office to clean it for extra money and on weekends she worked as a cook for various functions like weddings and Barmitzvahs.

You don't know me, but let me tell you that I don't support the elite 'illuminati' and their agenda. You want to hate, i have read your other thread, its up to you but its a waste of energy.

Try to love and understand people who come from a different background from you, it's better than hate, will make you a better 'human' and you might actually enjoy it.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join