It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US talks peace and prepares for WAR in Sudan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is interesting because July 9 is when Sudan officially splits, yet there are still large areas argued over.

This is also interesting because there is NO doubt that this is a Muslim vs. non-Muslim conflict. The South split because the Northern Muslims were pushing their Sharia into the non-Muslim areas. This is plain & simple, unlike other conflicts which may simply include Muslims in the mix.

Only 3 more weeks. . .

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
for crying out loud.

i have had my fil of us militarism abroad.

libya,iraq,afghanistan,yemen.pakistan,syria,iran. sudan? whose next?

nevermind the the 30,000+ people dying from the mexican drug war and violence lets go somewhere far far away and spend billions and trillions protecting globalization.

obama is single handedly destroying this nations military might on stupidity and a HE KNOWS THIS.

what better way to get rid of something you hate and the left hates than to destroy it's effectiveness.

obama has a plan there is more to this than meets the eye whether or not is destroying this country and a whole slew of other countries the ends are clear.

chaos and out of that chaos comes a new world order whose one of the four horseman is globalization.

enough is enough stop this insanity and bring em all home and stop robbing those people a future and start giving them one.

and this is coming from a right winger.

edit on 16-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The US and Obama are not the soldiers of the NWO or Illuminant or whatever you wish to term it.

Pilgrims left Europe to escape the evil ways of the ruling elite and fled to North America. The elite then staged and deliberately lost a war against the new America to give they the illusion of independence.

Over the years the US has been infiltrated by the actual NWO to set up the giant for a huge fall.

WW1 & WW2 was an ideal opportunity to frame the US as the world's police but because it was never a role she wanted, she was always going to fail.

The US is on its knees right now, it's a sad tale but that goes to prove just how evil and calculating the ruling elite truly are, not to mention a bunch of heartless cowards.

Don't fight it. You may think you are fighting for your freedom but if you say to yourself ''if they do.... then I will fight'' then you have already given over control and also your freedom. Stay calm and find peace in your heart.

If nobody was willing to fight, there would be no armies and war would be impossible. Don't fight.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Way to say alot while saying nothing at all. So do you think the United States will invade the Sudan or not?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
the african people have been exploited, used, killed and oppressed since time immemorial.

starting with the european slave trade, that shackled them, killed entire villages and sold them off like subhuman animals.

even some black people in america, especially comedians view them as less than themselves. they make fun of the culture, the way they talk and how "black" they are.

there exists an air of oppression and war there not seen anywhere in the world. literally the world has abandoned them.

and it would be a complete abandonment if it wasn't for the vast oil, diamonds and gold that exist on the continent.

which is the main reason arms and war exist there. the war is for control of african wealth.

it makes me laugh when i hear the ignorance that people say about africa, such as they want to live that way, or they should work and feed themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If there is any doubt as to why Obomba is concerned about Sudan, here is why:

Oil is Sudan's main export, and the production is increasing dramatically. With rising oil revenues the Sudanese economy is booming, with a growth rate of about nine percent in 2007. Sustained growth was expected the next year[when?] due to not only increasing oil production, but also to the boost of hydroelectricity (annual electricity yield of 5.5 TWh) provided by the Merowe Dam.

Sudan

/TOA

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Oil is Sudan's main export, and the production is increasing dramatically. With rising oil revenues the Sudanese economy is booming, with a growth rate of about nine percent in 2007. Sustained growth was expected the next year[when?] due to not only increasing oil production, but also to the boost of hydroelectricity (annual electricity yield of 5.5 TWh) provided by the Merowe Dam.

Sudan

/TOA

Of course! ha good call finding that. Yes again, it won't be about the humanitarian part.. its always about the resources

And even if they do go and try to save face using the humanitarian facade, they will secure the oil and the banking system first, as they did in Libya

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It seems the U.S. is just going to piss off the Arabs so much that they attack Israel because they know they could never take on the U.S. in a army against army battle. They blame Israel for everything anyhow. They may even nuke a few of our cities to keep us out of the fight but I really doubt it. I think when Obama sees millions of Russians and Arabs marching to Israel he will chicken out and that will force Israel to nuke them to save themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

I can't believe people call this policing, that's one more seed of propaganda added deep inside your brains. When you call it policing it actually justified the murder of thousands if not millions through these wars of Imperialism, wars of Greed, wars of the Power Hungry Elites. (That rhymes lol).

US is merely a self proclaimed dictator of the world.

People should avoid calling these actions "policing". This is not policing, they are not doing a shred of good, with a shred of good intention.

This is all materialistic, and why should US give a damn about Africans, they are not humans, they are monkeys, or Muslims, worse, Muslims are the devils, evil terrorists, kill em all.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I don't know where to start with the statement of GW being better than Obama. Obama is bad, but let's not forget the incredible debt that George got us into. I know that when you run the numbers that Obama has spent more than any president in their first 20 months. Everyone speculates that this will lead him to spend more than Bush, frankly I don't believe that. My reasoning is that Bush lead campaigns that were off topic and did not know the true spending of them, such as the infamous "No child left behind" and "War on terror". These huge money splurges were the reason for the recession that damaged us and lead to more spending to stimulate the economy. I believe that Obama meant well, but it seems that some people have so much power and money that it becomes to hard to nudge change it peoples minds. Now you see the US being frustrated and afraid of losing connections with countries that supply resources and become more demanding. Now what this would lead me to believe is that Obama is either trying to not get frustrated with countries that want to shake an already shaken US economy or instead this is his real agenda that is actually being done by the elites behind the curtains that are using Obama as a puppet. I don't believe in the "Obama Puppet" theory, but just put it out there because I don't want to be left out on the conspiracy seeing how this is a conspiracy website.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
Yeah, I got a thought...it's time our tyrant leader left office, by choice or by force! And everyone thought GW was bad, geez look at what this idiot has done to us!

What's he done? Bush invaded two countries.
Obama hasn't invaded anyone yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Sudan

/TOA

Most of the Sudanese oil is exported to China who have spent billions on developing Sudan's oil and mineral industries along with the infrastructure to support those industries. Like Libya, Sudan has chosen other, non American trading partners.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

This is exactly why we police the world , to many people like you around.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Sudan? That is the Chinese business, and the not the US. Sure there will be condemnation in diplomatic circles, the floor of the UN, but there will be no military action by the US or any western power. Besides, who wants to urinate in China's rice bowl? Especially with how wide ranging their influence is on the global economy. China has Sudan locked-up and has a dictator in their back pocket as well.

China welcomes Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir

The Sudanese president, Omar al-Bashir, will visit China this month despite facing two international arrest warrants for war crimes. A foreign ministry spokesman said the allies would discuss Darfur, next month's secession of south Sudan, and an expansion in co-operation.

Sudan is a essentially spoken for, and by China. They get a lot of oil from there. There presence is march larger there than in Libya, and any intervention by other powers could jeopardize that. I don't see any military action against Sudan.

The US is participating in Libya, drone attacks in Yemen and Pakistan, war in Afghanistan, and is in the process of withdrawing all forces from Iraq by the end of the year. The plate seems fairly full by my observations? Furthermore, it would not ode well to the President to intervene in Sudan, and especially given the flack he has received about military operations in Libya and elsewhere. He is in hot water over the decrepit economy, massive government spending, unpopular military actions, and myriad of other grievances. There is an election next year. China is in a position to wage economic warfare against the US and other Western powers if backed into a corner, and that is more likely than any military confrontation between the powers. For what its worth, I see no military action in Sudan by the US or the EU. China has to much interest in the region.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yeah, it looks like we are in the beginnings of a World War. Africa has been bleeding for a generation and now it looks like the organizations responsible for this generational carnage have decided to step back into Africa with a vengeance and finish the job...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join