It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Dont be silly!!!! Religious fanatics are so fanatical!!! TPTB are all religious NUTS! Its called self fulfilling prophecy. Everything from the creation of Israel right down to the conflicts today. It is all caused by the religious fanatics.

Religion has kept man in check for years... Now it will be used to fulfill the passages in the bible. I can not believe that people can't see this.. these things arent happening naturally..... Its forced.. All in the name of religion.

Man is apparently a very weak minded species!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
So lets see now:

Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Libya
Yemen

and now Syria

If I was a betting man, I would bet that a muslim country would be attacked next. This is the plan of the antichrist. The antichrist worshippers are trying to weaken the muslims because Jesus will be the leader of the muslims.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Guys don't get caught up in the antichrist thinking. The antichrist and Christ are both IN man, meaning we each have the capacity to become either, its up to us. The whole antichrist doomsday being a single man the opposite of Jesus coming and doing bad things was started by a Freemason in the mid 19th century.

Its a psychological trap to view reality in a certain way (perception management).

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Good grief man, get your head out of your ass! Jesus is not coming. You sound like a buffoon when you post crap like that. Why can't you Jesus freaks leave religion out of these discussions? It has no bearing on the attacks whatsoever.

A guy claiming to be jesus will show up,might not be the real jesus who may or may not exist but i beleive something is gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
ya, we are too broke for yet another "intervention".

perhaps we can make bombs out of unemployed people..then we can take on the world...otherwise...lets try talking or just leaving other countrys alone for once.

just a thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
"I do not know what weapons will be used in WWIII, but in WWIIII people will use sticks and stones..............." - Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Wasn't this the same "reason" why we went into Libya? There's obviously something else... right?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by Fatgoblin

All of this is based on a really old book.... Based on a really old mindset for controlling humanity... And yes it is very very creepy isn't it!

Yup. Probably we'll all see who the ones pulling the strings really are pretty soon.

* V *

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This other article confirm Sen Graham big mouth.. he leaked the information
now its no surprise .. Syria will soon be invade by air strikes from Nato and the US .. maybe also Israel
from the moment ME was under heavy uprising
there is no coincidence that Syria would be next to go after Iran

military and intelligence sources report that Monday, June 13, the US deployed the USS Bataan amphibian air carrier strike vessel opposite Syria's Mediterranean coast with 2,000 marines, 6 war planes, 15 attack helicopters, including new V-22 Ospreys, and 27 choppers for landing forces aboard.Also this week, US naval units went operational in the Aegean, Adriatic and Black Seas as part of the joint US-Ukrainian Sea Breeze 2011 exercise.
The USS Monterrey cruiser armed with Aegis surface missile interceptors has additionally been stationed in the Black Sea. Western sources additonally report a build-up of ship-borne anti-missile missile strength in the Mediterranean basin.

This huge concentration of naval missile interceptor units looks like preparations by Washington for the contingency of Iran, Syria and Hizballah letting loose with surface missiles against US and Israeli targets in the event of US military intervention to stop the anti-opposition slaughter underway in Syria.
Moscow, Tehran and Damascus, in particular, are taking this exceptional spate of American military movements in and around the Mediterranean as realistically portending American intervention in Syria.

This concentration of US might also the effect of deterring the Turkish government from going through with its decision to send Turkish troops into Syria

US naval movements around Syria. Hizballah moves rockets

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WooHoo! Keep spreading our military thin boys! When the uprising happens here, there will be no one to oppose it! instead of them doing the "look at the left hand" trick, it will be us instead!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

there is no jesus or antichrist. this is absurd.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

I don't see the US fighting China or Russia or actually any country with nukes, care to explain ??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Haha very funny. you know it and I know it so stop lying. We all know that jews will be the followers of the Antichrist and will be killed when jesus ( ISSA ) returns . aiiiiiiiii

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Listen to this guy , he knows what he is talking about .
I laughed to the PR war thing .

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read it CAREFULLY

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL if we went to war every time someone cried war, America would have nobody left by now.

Saber rattiling, thats all this is.

/yawn

Oh and please keep the fairy tale Jesus and Anti christ stuff out of real news.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am very disappointed in this thread not because it didn't deliver what I had expected but because it turned from an invasion thread to a religious one. I am all for religious debate but religion has nothing to do with this thread. It is about one nation wanting to attack another nation because of a hidden agenda or a militaristic strategy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join