It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Graham: We Will Attack Syria Soon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just been watching Sky news, and for the first time they acually have said the UK has plans for a possible Military conflict with Syria AND Iran!

Looks like Iran and Syria are going to be allies until the end, litrally.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zakka

It sure seems to be in the script the globalists have written for themselves and the planet . . . and us serfs and slaves . . . all the 'useless eaters' they want to genocidally exterminate.

I don't know how folks like Senator Graham manage to sleep at night.

I wonder at what level they are expected/required to bugger screaming--soon to be sacrificed--little toddler boys to be initiated into their power circles???

Syria, Iran, the global conflagration.

They must be licking their blood lust chops over so much chaos, death and mayhem. Their dark lord must be gleefully urging them on.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Just heard on the radio that Canadians are being told to get out of Syria immediately if not sooner. That does not sound good. This means, not that the government is concerned about people's safety so much as that they are concerned about having to spend money to evacuate citizens caught in a jam.

Knowing our government, I would say that this is a strong indication that we are not far from a collision between a lot of crap and the fan.

As of this moment I do not see a similar announcement on the US Department of State website. It will be interesting to see if something similar appears there.

State Department URL:

damascus.usembassy.gov...
edit on 15-12-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is the text of the warning issued by the Canadian government (Emphases mine.):

www.international.gc.ca...

(No. 376 - December 15, 2011 - 9 a.m. ET) . . .

“The situation in Syria continues to deteriorate. With additional sanctions imposed by the Arab League reducing flights out of Damascus taking effect today, there may soon be fewer options for Canadians in Syria to leave safely.

“Our best advice is to leave Syria immediately, by any available means and while options exist. To help, we have directed officials to undertake a voluntary evacuation over the next month. Essentially, this will open an express lane across government departments to help Canadians obtain the documentation they need to leave Syria.

“As the security situation evolves, embassy services may be reduced without warning. We therefore urge Canadian citizens, their spouses and dependent children to apply for travel documents, and leave Syria immediately.”

Here is a "tweet" from the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade from two hours ago:

twitter.com...

DFAIT_MAECI DFAIT
@JohnBairdOWN :The time to leave #Syria is now! http://(link tracking not allowed)/t2mul8 #DFAIT #Canada
2 hours ago

edit on 15-12-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

its prescribe..or just Rx...and a Psychiatrist can also..and in some states a Nurse Practitioner.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
Just been watching Sky news, and for the first time they acually have said the UK has plans for a possible Military conflict with Syria AND Iran!

Looks like Iran and Syria are going to be allies until the end, litrally.

If a war does broke out you can bet Russia would join they already have moved convoy supplies to serbs in Kosovo, its only matter of time.

Russia/China/Pak America wont stand a chance and i would LOL
if aliens join in and shut off all the nukes so it will be a war without nukes.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OK everyone, I've been making translation and trying to work out captions and syncing it with the video.
This video is made by an Turkish alternative news channel (Ulusal Kanal). I am putting it as it is.

I believe this video is important, not many alternative journalists can reach the area and make an inside story.
So here it is.. Don't forget to open Captions!

This video covers Turkish MSM and how they cheat on giving the news to the people.

I tried hard, but its 04:33 here and I have to sleep, I'm very sorry about the sync mixes and time shifts, I will correct them and finish the whole video on a later time.

I thought I should translate this video fast, that is why the quality sucks..

Namaste

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Everyone knows OB-1 will return as a ghost and help Luke turn the Lord Darth Vader to the light side who will then throw the emporer over the balcony rail to fall to a firey death in the star drive of the death star. Once this is done the Republic will be reborn and no war will be nessasary and we will all live for eternity as happy ghosts.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Actually the antichrist is supposed to rule the world from Israel it has been said. Obama may be one of his minions. The AC is yet to come.

Not only that Jesus is supposed to descend in Damascus, but I suppose that will not happen for approximately 25-30 years max to be conservative. Jesus will not come until the Antichrist attacks Damascus

I love how US only picks on weaker countries, meaning it is a bully who cannot fight a real war with at least a comparative country. Weaklings who don't want to fight a real war. Just drop bombs from far away cause too scared.
edit on 14-6-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Actually, the Bible says something different that what you stated. Here is what the bible says about "Anti-Christ".

1 John 2:18-22

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:1-3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist , whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 7
7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Now we can identify an anti-christ. The Bible is very clear concerning this subject. Anyone who denies Christ came in the flesh is anti-christ. I want to bring to your attention the verse 1 John 2:19. John is specifically talking about people who were following and learning from the disciples, but they went astray to preach false teachings. Being that this is in the context of John explaining who is anti-christ; this gives us another clue as to how to identify anti-christs! They originated from the church according to 1 John 2:19. I don't want to start a debate about this subject matter, but I did want to put the truth from the bible.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You don't make any sense.

Assad is manhandling his people without any respect or feeling. He's lost his mind.

That's what's going on. There's no conspiracy.

This is responsibility to protect (RtoP) in action. Passed in 2005 at the UN.

What's RtoP? It's a mission to protect innocent people from mass murder and genocide. It's about preserving human rights. It's about intervening in countries that refuse to acknowledge these basic rights.
edit on 28-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Actually, guys and gals.....the prediction of the reign of Anti-Christ is totally B.C....

A long, longtime ago.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

You don't make any sense.

Assad is manhandling his people without any respect or feeling. He's lost his mind.

That's what's going on. There's no conspiracy.

BS!

89% vote in favor of new Syrian Constitution

Assad has gone so crazy that he held a public referendum about forming a new constitution. So crazy, in fact, that new sanctions and threats keep getting slapped against Syria.

The Russians and Chinese are vetoing western intervention because they believe in diplomacy, not conflict, as a resolution for this situation; Americans want to establish "no-kill zones" through the use of their own military forces killing Assad's forces. Yup, no conspiracy here.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join